Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Juicing experience/John Rose Protocol?
Posted by: lorenz ()
Date: May 02, 2013 06:26PM

Hi All,
I started being vegetarian 7 years ago, vegan 5 years ago, raw vegan 3 years ago, mainly following a 80 10 10 diet.

Along my journey I found this forum last December, discovering about Juice Fast or Fasting like John Rose says.

I started in January juicing around two liters per day plus my normal 811 diet...
I have been juicing apples, carrots, kales, all kinds of salads, cucumbers, roots, pumpkins, pineapples, oranges, lemons...

What I am concerned, but I think it is the detoxification process happening in my body, is that I have pips coming out in my temples, and mouth ulcers...and white tongue sad smiley

So I decided a couple of days ago to take an holiday from solid food and juicing only.

Reading posts by John Rose I have seen that a good number is 4 liters a day of juice.

I have a question, which are the best detox fruits and veg to use while Fasting/Feasting?

I will love to have tips from you guys! smiling smiley and if there is a protocol.

I have also been reading about the Gerson protocol, but I was wondering how is John Rose one, as I have seen he has done so many and for so long time.

Maybe you already seen it but I would like to share this video with you [www.youtube.com] hope you like it!!

All the best!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Juicing experience/John Rose Protocol?
Date: June 07, 2013 08:30AM

l once did a wonderful water melon fast for 10 days, but nothing beats the old weed juice fast. l remember once fasting on about 3 liters of thistle juice a day and l felt great! l felt at peace, l wasn't hungry...l just felt so satisfied. lt's good to feed yourself on good quality dark green juices during a fast so blood sugar levels don't fluctuate too much. lf you try a fruit juice fast you might risk running off the rails.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2013 08:31AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables