Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wow...Have to put this here (re: Angelina Jolie's operation)
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: May 17, 2013 05:58PM

I happened to go to Infowars winking smiley and they linked a story from Natural News about Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy.

[www.naturalnews.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow...Have to put this here (re: Angelina Jolie's operation)
Date: May 17, 2013 06:01PM

The upshot is that the Supreme Court is set to rule on that particular gene patent...Truly sci-fi stuff here... sad smiley

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 17, 2013 06:29PM

That’s only 1 of 4 articles that Mike has written in the last 2 days, but it was the best one. Here are all 4 of those articles that I added to my file on BRCA Genes & Patents…

[www.naturalnews.com]
Angelina Jolie inspires women to maim themselves by celebrating medically perverted double mastectomies
Wednesday, May 15, 2013

[www.naturalnews.com]
How Angelina Jolie was duped by cancer doctors into self mutilation for breast cancer she never had
Wednesday, May 15, 2013

[www.naturalnews.com]
EXPOSED: Angelina Jolie part of a clever corporate scheme to protect billions in BRCA gene patents, influence Supreme Court decision (opinion)
Thursday, May 16, 2013

[www.naturalnews.com]
Natural News challenges Angelina Jolie to denounce corporate patents on human genes
Friday, May 17, 2013

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: May 18, 2013 02:26AM

...or did she even have the surgery?

I would hate to think it is all one grand scheme to push the cancer agenda, but these days anything is possible. Since she is such a popular celeb she makes a great spokesperson for the cause & can influence many people to follow suit.

sad smiley

Posted by: jalanutan ()
Date: May 19, 2013 06:15AM

I saw the news clip, and it looked like she still had some breast material there. I've never thought about it, but are there bra's that give the impression of full breasts?

Since the problem was in the family, I can understand why she had the op performed. She obviously doesn't believe in the alternative methods to destroy cancer. And even if she did, it would be extremely difficult not to have the procedure.

Jalan

Posted by: rawne ()
Date: May 20, 2013 03:28AM

Jalan wrote 'I saw the news clip, and it looked like she still had some breast material there. I've never thought about it, but are there bra's that give the impression of full breasts?'

It was reported that she had had reconstructive surgery following the mastectomy.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 20, 2013 04:17PM

Is this thread about raw natural breasts?

Date: May 20, 2013 05:09PM

Timing is everything, though...What got me about the Mike Adams speech is how he mentioned the People mag piece. He says that it takes weeks to get on a cover and so this whole synchronicity might be actually SYNCHRONIZED...

Funny--I was talking to my guy about Angie and right at that moment on the radio a story came out that the first man in the world had a surgery to remove his prostrate. eye rolling smiley

So this does appear to be coordinated on some level.

Date: May 20, 2013 06:27PM

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: May 20, 2013 06:42PM

It is just sad that she has so much money and access to so much knowledge and prefers to mutilate herself. So sad. This is what's wrong with humans, just so stupid lol. Not judging cause I am no better it's just an abservation. We tend to believe anything the doctors tell us?

Date: May 20, 2013 06:57PM

And this article from Natural News suggests Angelina was lied to by "cancer quacks" about her supposed risk: [www.naturalnews.com]

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: May 20, 2013 07:17PM

I have not read one of these articles because it would just make me cringe. I can only imagine what these morons tell people. I don't know how these doctors sleep at night. I can look into my doctors eyes and see that he is full of s#%% when he makes a comment. It's intresting that some of them know what the truthh is but feel they cannot comment. Then some just don't know anything but what they are told! This is the lowest form of human imo when you know the truth but won't pass it on to protect your income. Okay enough venting, hope I did not offend but that's what my experience has been. God bless them though when you really need one they can do wonders.

Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: May 31, 2013 07:40PM

I just read in our local newspaper that Angelina Jolie's mother's sister (in other words, her aunt) died of breast cancer last week-end.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 13, 2013 07:51PM

[www.aclu.org]
Supreme Court Invalidates Patents on Breast and Ovarian Cancer Genes
June 13, 2013

…

[www.naturalnews.com]
Sanity prevails: US Supreme Court rules that human genes are not eligible for patent protection
Thursday, June 13, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com

(NaturalNews) In a unanimous ruling, the United States Supreme Court ruled today that human genes cannot be patented. The ruling invalidates the thousands of patents that have already been granted on human genes, including the patent by Myriad Genetics on the BRCA breast cancer genes which the company says no one else can research or even detect without paying it a royalty. Click here to read the complete ruling. [www.aclu.org]

…
[www.naturalnews.com]

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 01, 2015 06:06AM

My interpretation of all this is that she had her old implants removed and got new implants, cloaked under the "cancer prevention" idea.

It was a calculated PR stunt to gain sympathy and improve her image.

Most (all?) women who have breast implants need to redo them every 5-10 years or so anyway.

My mother died of breast cancer when she was younger than I am now.

But I would never go through what she went through.

My dad, who was a physician, chose the most aggressive treatment for her because he wanted her around for as long as possible. But she suffered so much.

After he died he admitted he would never choose the treatment for himself.

Me, neither.

It was very barbaric then.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables