Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

foods that increase blood volume...
Posted by: mimi ()
Date: November 09, 2006 03:07PM

I have a low blood volume that affects me gravely everytime I cleanse. As I go through amalgam removal and Dr. Cousen's low glycemic phase, I am being hit hard. It's a nervous sysytem glitch I aquired about the time I had major fillings put in as a child so I have no doubt what caused it but I am needing guidance how to get past this as it's a major hurdle for me. It may not sound like much but I get sent to bed solely to concentrate on breathing for a couple of hours as it doesn't come naturally during cleansing episodes. Also as a result of the low blood volume my body produces MASS amounts of adrenaline which make it difficult to function.
I need to say I realize this is not medical site and I promise not to take your advice as such. Please just list your experiences or advice, anything you believe will be of benefit to a person like me sincerely in search of learning to heal.
I am drinking 4-6 liters a day of water as I know that helps
Grateful,
Mimi

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: foods that increase blood volume...
Posted by: shep252 ()
Date: November 09, 2006 09:40PM

Black strap molasses is increasing my blood volume now, but that isn't raw. I am taking it and the color on my face has returned after being so sick. Hope this helps, but it isn't raw. So if you are looking for raw, I hope someone can give you some answers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2006 09:44PM by shep252.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables