Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

breatharian
Posted by: vermontnl ()
Date: June 08, 2013 12:33PM

This just came to my attention.

[www.foxnews.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: breatharian
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: June 08, 2013 09:02PM

Thanks for posting this story, vermontnl. We've discussed breatharianism on and off over the years - along with sungazing.

It's interesting that she started out at 159 pounds, so she had maybe thirty extra pounds to begin with. And I'd like to know what her regular diet consisted of before she started the experiment. I wonder if she had equated healthy eating, like the RFD, with easing into breatharianism. If she's just been eating the SAD all these years, I wouldn't think she'd make out to well on nothing for six months. And if she's still drinking water, I wonder how that affects her chances.

My opinion is - very few people could become breatharians because we've messed up our bodies since we were born by what we've put into them. And we were probably even born with defective health from our mother's and ancestors' health. And if we were going to try to be a breatharian, it should be a long slow transition. Eating 100% RFD for a long time, doing juice fasts, water fasts intermittently and getting tests, check-ups as we go to see how we're progressing. And finally to just eat less and less of the RFD for many years to where you're not a skeleton and you still feel great on less and less food, maybe go on to liquidarianism, again without losing weight and feeling great and getting tests, and then juicing less and less and then if you still feel great and haven't lost weight and are healthy, go on to just water, then nothing. It would take many years.

I would love to be a breatharian, but right now I'm struggling just eating 100% raw without becoming skin and bones.

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: June 08, 2013 09:36PM

I've followed the breatharianism discussions over the years...sorry, I don't buy it.

Jasmuheen was found out to be a fraud when they followed her around w/ cameras - of course she had an excuse at the ready for it. Basically, the camera crew was "harshing her vibes", lol.

Not only that, most of the posts I've read by breatharians are shrouded in mystery, vague details, etc. Nothing like spelling it out clearly so the rest of the population can benefit from it.

We could cure world hunger, yay!

Date: June 08, 2013 11:48PM

Do breatharians exists? Who knows. One thing l do know is that the mainstream media will NEVER report such people because the information is a threat to `the system' that the media support. If breatharians do exist the mainstream media will do whatever it takes to sabotage there efforts so they come across as frauds because governments and big business would never want this powerful information getting out to people because it would be power to the people. l'm sure any possible breatharians would be clued up anough to avoid any media attention because all it would bring is trouble in the form of negative forces.

Yes, people can send bad vibrations to people who do extroadinary things to sabotage them, but l won't say too much about this because i'll start going onto spiritual ramblings. highly spiritual people are clued up enough to keep many experiences to themselves, because if you start announcing to the world that you can do this and that you will soon fail. l could tell you lots of great experiences l have had that would blow your minds sky high with things that defy science, but l would draw attention of the negative forces and l would pay the price. Don't tell no-one anything...keep it to yourself.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: June 08, 2013 11:58PM

There are alot of things going on in the world and the universe that most of us don't understand. The world is nothing like we think it is, many forces are at work.

A friend of mine has spent long period living on a handful of lentil sprouts each day and bike riding long distances and sustaining well. Another friend lives on a few almonds each day. l've been close to breatharianism a couple of times, so l think it is a possibility. What do us three have in common? We all harness the sound and light vibrations and have active third eyes (wisdom eyes). Even as l write l hear the universal music and are looking through my third eye. As l said, there are a lot of things we have the ability to do, but the body must be trained.

Most folks will think `what the heck is this bloke talking about', but some people will know. l'm not saying anymore.

One last thing. The man who lives on a few almonds each day (he told me in secret when l asked him quietly) hasn't been to bed in 12 years. People know this because he meditates in a mediation hall all night each night with other people around to testify he doesn't sleep. Mt friend spent 2 weeks with me and never went to bed either - he went to bed twice in about 4 months. We are capable of amazing things.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2013 12:12AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: June 09, 2013 04:52AM

lt's best not to try being breatharian. Whatever happens, happens. l never intended to stop eating, but my body told me to at the time.

l really don't know why Jasmuheen would even think of telling people or the media she is supposed to be breatharian, which makes me think she may be a fraud. Imo, a proper breatharian would have a good spiritual connection and would fully know that such an ability is NOT to be broadcast out aloud. So if you are a `so called' breatharian and you're talking to the media, then l smell a rat. And any mainstream media person who did film a breatharian would NEVER be allowed to let it into the public.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 09, 2013 12:39PM

<<<Yes, people can send bad vibrations to people who do extroadinary things to sabotage them, but l won't say too much about this because i'll start going onto spiritual ramblings. highly spiritual people are clued up enough to keep many experiences to themselves, because if you start announcing to the world that you can do this and that you will soon fail. l could tell you lots of great experiences l have had that would blow your minds sky high with things that defy science, but l would draw attention of the negative forces and l would pay the price. Don't tell no-one anything...keep it to yourself.>>>

Hey Sproutarian Man,

This immediately made me think of 2 of the most LOVING people who have ever posted on this website - Emily and Dr. Flora and here are a couple of older Posts from these great souls…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Long lived raw-fooders ?
Emily (---.50.168.183.dnvr.grid.net)
Date: 11-10-01 10:39

People die, to my perception, for so many reasons - especially people in the public eye. Often they don't have a sufficient supportive "hedge" around them. They're "out there" without much protection. Also people in the public eye, who are willing to put themselves on the line, especially if they broadcast some form of the Truth, incur the reactions of those who subconsciously are against the proliferation of Truth. They become vibrational targets. If they don't have a sufficient hedge around them - of people who love, support, care for them - they are very vulnerable to vibrational attack. And the attack can manifest through accident. I know this from personal experience.

Also, my Dad was in public office for many years. The whole time he served, he woke up at night screaming, literally. Vibrational attack. When he retired from public office, the pattern stopped immediately. Sure makes you want to pray for our public officials!

Our thoughts about one another really are weapons, or blessings.

Love,

Emily
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
"Einstein said never to memorize anything. He said to clear your mind and attach it to the positive ring of energy/intelligence around the world and you will be empowered. This is why there are so many examples of independent and similar ideas being born all over the world at the same time! He also said that if people knew the power of one negative thought, they would never even think anything but loving things."
Dr. Flora
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Peace and Love..........John

Date: June 09, 2013 11:15PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> Hey Sproutarian Man,
>
> This immediately made me think of 2 of the most
> LOVING people who have ever posted on this website
> - Emily and Dr. Flora and here are a couple of
> older Posts from these great souls…
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> &t=44892
> Re: Long lived raw-fooders ?
> Emily (---.50.168.183.dnvr.grid.net)
> Date: 11-10-01 10:39
>
> People die, to my perception, for so many reasons
> - especially people in the public eye. Often they
> don't have a sufficient supportive "hedge" around
> them. They're "out there" without much
> protection. Also people in the public eye, who
> are willing to put themselves on the line,
> especially if they broadcast some form of the
> Truth, incur the reactions of those who
> subconsciously are against the proliferation of
> Truth. They become vibrational targets. If they
> don't have a sufficient hedge around them - of
> people who love, support, care for them - they are
> very vulnerable to vibrational attack. And the
> attack can manifest through accident. I know this
> from personal experience.
>
> Also, my Dad was in public office for many years.
> The whole time he served, he woke up at night
> screaming, literally. Vibrational attack. When he
> retired from public office, the pattern stopped
> immediately. Sure makes you want to pray for our
> public officials!
>
> Our thoughts about one another really are weapons,
> or blessings.
>
> Love,
>
> Emily
> &t=44892
>
> &t=50914
> "Einstein said never to memorize anything. He
> said to clear your mind and attach it to the
> positive ring of energy/intelligence around the
> world and you will be empowered. This is why
> there are so many examples of independent and
> similar ideas being born all over the world at the
> same time! He also said that if people knew the
> power of one negative thought, they would never
> even think anything but loving things."
> Dr. Flora
> &t=50914
>
> Peace and Love..........John

YES YES YES, that is exactly how it is. Dr Flora knows, she has the connection and truely understands.

Thanks for posting that John, it is a brilliant post...one of the most powerful posts possible because it is universal truth of the highest order.

People in public office do not have that protective shield around them, and they are cursed and fully open to tampering by the negative forces. That's why l try to keep a low profile and don't believe in posting pictures on the internet - negative beings can chanel those pictures and make trouble. It's amazing how others can chanel right into someones photo and get their story and send bad vibes towards that person.

When someone has bad emotions towards me on the internet l often know because l unintentionally start entering that persons mind and begin reading it. Sometimes it is like l am in that person's body, and it is a dark uncomfortable place to be.

There is so much going on in life that most folks don't understand. If you are making plenty of youtube videos, your voice, face and what you write will open up chanels where forces can cause problems. Best to do things quietly behind the scenes like l do and keep low profile and keep unrecognised and speak in hushed tones (l break the rule by posting online, but that is a price l must pay to get information out there, but it exposes me to negative forces)....just put the message out there. DON'T become an internet celebrity...just be the person giving the information.

We can't be selfish though, we must share the information quietly with others. It opens us up, but that's life. Just be careful with photos and videos.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2013 11:23PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 14, 2013 02:47PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2013 02:51PM by la_veronique.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: June 16, 2013 11:54AM

Einstein was (and still is) a FRAUD. Maybe some of the things he said were true (very few of them), but he was nothing but a clown.

Read: aetherforce.com

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 16, 2013 03:37PM

Hey rab,

Thanks for the link. I heard several years ago that Einstein plagiarized all 4 of his papers and then, I got this email from this guy who really understands how the world works and it just confirms my understanding that the Rulers of the World turn Heroes into Villains and Villains into Heroes.

Here is my friends comment to an article he emailed out back in April of this year…

Of course, being smarter than Einstein is not so much a mind boggling feat given that many of his contemporaries classified his intellect as being rather stunted (some even referred to him as an idiot). Truth of it is that Einstein was a product of the Jewish media and he and his theories (none of which were his by the way, virtually everything that was ever presented as his work was plagiarized), were hyped by the Jewish press in order to lead orthodox western science down a false trail…and it has been chasing that dead end ever since. Einstein’s sole purpose was to keep western science from focusing on the work of Maxwell and Tesla. However, while Einstein and his fellow travelers are taught in our schools for the dumbing down of the masses, it is the science of Maxwell and Tesla that rules in the black budget science labs that are developing the super-secret technologies reserved for use in all those weapons and space exploration programs that we are not allowed to know anything about.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[listverse.com]
Top 10 Medieval Scientists Smarter Than Einstein
by Mohammed Shariff, February 1, 2013
…

Peace and Love..........John

Date: June 16, 2013 11:15PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey rab,
>
> Thanks for the link. I heard several years ago
> that Einstein plagiarized all 4 of his papers and
> then, I got this email from this guy who really
> understands how the world works and it just
> confirms my understanding that the Rulers of the
> World turn Heroes into Villains and Villains into
> Heroes.
>
> Here is my friends comment to an article he
> emailed out back in April of this year…
>
> Of course, being smarter than Einstein is not so
> much a mind boggling feat given that many of his
> contemporaries classified his intellect as being
> rather stunted (some even referred to him as an
> idiot). Truth of it is that Einstein was a
> product of the Jewish media and he and his
> theories (none of which were his by the way,
> virtually everything that was ever presented as
> his work was plagiarized), were hyped by the
> Jewish press in order to lead orthodox western
> science down a false trail…and it has been
> chasing that dead end ever since. Einstein’s
> sole purpose was to keep western science from
> focusing on the work of Maxwell and Tesla.
> However, while Einstein and his fellow travelers
> are taught in our schools for the dumbing down of
> the masses, it is the science of Maxwell and Tesla
> that rules in the black budget science labs that
> are developing the super-secret technologies
> reserved for use in all those weapons and space
> exploration programs that we are not allowed to
> know anything about.
> --------------------------------------------------
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----------------
> [listverse.com]
> ientists-smarter-than-einstein/
> Top 10 Medieval Scientists Smarter Than Einstein
> by Mohammed Shariff, February 1, 2013
> …
>
> Peace and Love..........John

Reminds me of the William Shakespeare fraud. His work wasn't his own either according to various folks who write a decent argument to explain why. Apparently William was unable to write his own name.

Yes, l do believe a lot of science is put out there and taught in our schools to dumb down the masses with nonsense. Another doozy is that we can't travel faster than light. Try telling meditators that who get to visit other planets by leaving their own body and getting to far away places in seconds. People with a good third eye and connection with the cosmos will always know when science is lying.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2013 11:18PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: June 17, 2013 03:56AM

Another lie the education system and media try filtering down to us is that the Sun is big dumb ball of gas, but in actual fact it is a highly intelligent electromagnetic being, and we are very connected to it's power when we are in tune properly with the cosmos. Same goes with the moon.

David Icke says the moon sas towed into place by advanced beings and is a sattelite, but he is a midinformation agent trying to keep us dumbed down and stop us from realising our true powers band becoming free of this prison planet (he is one of our jail guards along with MOST of the imposters in the truth movement).

The moon has a very powerful effect on people who are in tune, but the sun is the greatest being we have in our solar system, it is extremely powerful and a grand old lady who is there to look after us and give us love and help us advance.

Misinformation is a lie, and believing a lie is a curse, and a curse is the result of the dark forces infiltrating beings on the prison planet we live on. Most of us living on the prison planet only have beliefs, and when you only have faith or beliefs you will never get opportunities to leave this prison planet for a tour of the cosmos until you learn to grow up. Most of us are crawling around in nappies, but some folks have wings and know exactly why they are here and where they are going in their future lives. The folks in nappies will never be given any secrets so they will always go on faith and have beleifs, but the folks with wings get much more information given to them about how life in the universe works....they are undergoing prepartion for their future lives with the big boys in the cosmos.

If you still get offended or still think people are evil or hate people....you are still in nappies. Becoming offended by what people say is quicksand because you are failing the tests put before you because it all stems from ego and not realising why we are here. Following manmade belief systems is another trap `they' created to keep us from rising up from this prison planet. We need to be careful not to read too deeply into manmade science and the various belief systems - it's put there to trap us.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2013 04:01AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables