Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 04, 2013 04:50AM

I found an article of the peculiar institution of self domestication . Here it is.

[theanarchistlibrary.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Date: August 04, 2013 10:48PM

I've been saying the same thing for ages. We are all mentally, spiritually and physically sick because we live in an illusion that has been man created, and hence...we are all victims of a curse from the lie in which we live, and we will never get rid of this curse until we wake up to the lie we are all living.

We don't even know who we are. We think we are a title (MR/MRS) and a human body. We think we live in the U.S.A etc, but we don't because it is only a manmade title. We identify by our jobs (another man created title). We use a man created reading and writing system instead of telepathy. And we believe our written history despite it being written by leaders who manipulated it to give history from their perspective. And we have become so boring and sick that we need to entertain ourselves...it's like our lives are empty because we live in the physical and we need to fill in time to be happy.

WE are all under a curse of a satanic system because we believe the lie that we call our reality.

Here is a video which touches on some of the things l have said. Note, it is also tied up with law talk.
[www.youtube.com]

Date: August 05, 2013 01:36AM

With all the chemicals and further GM of food we are sure to lose even more of our humanity and forget who we are. We are in big big trouble. We only have belief systems these days and our pineal glands are blocked so very few receive the light anymore.

The human race is a complete mess and there is no light at the end of the tunnel until we learn who we really are and gain back our inner powers. But that is not going to happen soon because we have too many distractions (materialism that keeps us busy being slaves to the almighty dollar, and we have chemicals to keep us from waking up).

Nothing is like we think it is. I even have proof that the Australian Prime Minister isn't even the P.M at all. He broke section 42 and 44 of the constitution which makes him inellegable to be in office and by law earns him a 25 year jail sentence under the 1914 Crimes Act and other laws. He didn't read the correct oath as said to be read verbatum in section 42...he dropped out the Queen and committed treason.
[www.youtube.com]

Our courts aren't true law courts, our politicians aren't true politicans, and the Queen isn't the true ruler either. Everything is a lie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2013 01:39AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: August 05, 2013 01:55AM

We humans have had our true powerful spiritual senses dumbed down by learning how to read and write (a satanic system that robs us of our true abilities) and we think we are sophisicated, yet the creatures like dophins and whales still use their natural communication methods.

Reading and writing hasn't helped mankind, all it has done is make us slaves to others via contracts. It has brought a money system and materialism and disruption from knowing our true higher selves.

We are very backward and very primative, so it's no wonder the highly evolved beings won't show themselves to most people. We have earned our place on this prison planet, that's why we don't have access to much information. It can be argued we are less evolved than cavemen and various animals.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2013 01:58AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: August 05, 2013 08:03PM

<<And also... just because we may have 'memories' of previous human lives... does that Really mean that was us? Maybe it could have been a subconscious overlaying, maybe the memories are part of the body but not the spirit, ie like genetic memory. Who knows what our memories are, maybe they're implanted into us. Maybe we are meant to experience the "memories" for a certain goal or purpose for this life... rather than see it as our soul's past life.>>

irregardless of the succinct "accuracy" of the so called " memories", the important thing is : how does one utilize these imprints to create something beneficial

Date: August 06, 2013 08:23AM

if everyone wasn't a little insane
then we would all end up be stark raving mad crazy

and if everyone wasn't a little apathetic
we would be insane with too much worry

a little insanity, a little apathy
keeps the top of the lid from blowing off into smithereens

its dangerous to think too much

LOLsmiling smiley

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 17, 2013 12:31PM

This has been a really interesting discussion and I’ve been wanting to chime in, but there was so much I wanted to check out before I could.

First of all, I would like to thank la_veronique for starting this thread and I agree with the article she posted that we are “Dis-Connected from Nature” and they we need to “relearn the life skills that allow us to shed our dependence on civilization.”

I would also like to thank The Sproutarian Man for posting that link that goes into detail about how “we are all victims of a curse from the lie.” I love studying what other people think are the solutions to any of our problems, however, the Fog Index in that Video you posted was off the charts as it came in at a 38th Grade Level in some places! Lawyers write contracts, like Insurance Contracts, with an extremely high Fog Index, usually around a 26th or higher Grade Level, to make sure you don’t know who is doing what. There are so many clauses within one sentence that most people don’t know they’re getting screwed. In just 1 sentence alone, there were 6 pronouns and it was very difficult to know for sure if “they” referred to the Parents, the State or the Babies. One thing I will say for this guy is that he did Pile Drive a lot, but he did it so much that he could have said everything in less than 5 minutes instead of ~50 minutes!

And finally, I really resonated with what THeSt0rm had to say. I have a lot of problems with certain philosophies that don’t understand the real purpose of Pain and they think that we’re supposed to Suffer to help us grow. Pain is part of our Feedback System to Warn Us that we’re making Mistakes. I would also like to comment about your last Post and the idea of Free Will. Most people don’t know that we really don’t have Free Will because our Free Will is limited by our Experiences, our Belief System and for some, their Imaginations and Conceptualizations. However, Necessity is the Mother of Invention, so there is a lot of potential that can come out of Chaos provided we can Correct our Mistakes and get “Re-Connected to Nature” and the only way we can get “Re-Connected to Nature” is with a Raw Vegan Diet!!!

Peace and Love..........John

Date: August 17, 2013 02:37PM

<<<I dont even like the word "spiritual" as it may be innacurate and 'unscientific' maybe.>>>

THeSt0rm,

This was one more point I wanted to bring up, but I had to walk my dog before I fed her, and that point is that I too don’t like the word “Spiritual” just as much as I don’t like the word “Religion” as is reflected in this older Post of mine…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: What spiritual books would you like to recommend to the rest of us?
Posted by: John Rose
Date: July 17, 2012 04:48PM

I find it interesting and sad at the same time that Religious people don’t like the word SPIRITUALITY just as much as the Skeptics don’t like it. For this reason, I have chosen to use the word Community in place of SPIRITUALITY as to not offend the Religious and the Non-Religious. We all belong to the same Community - Locally, Globally and Universally. Indeed, we are all one and that is the basis behind the Quantum Interconnectedness of the Universe.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

What’s really interesting to me is that I intuitively came up with the word Community in place of SPIRITUALITY so that I wouldn’t offend the Religious and the Non-Religious, but now I understand that Community is Not in lieu of Spirituality because both Religion and Spirituality are Subsequent Needs from being Dis-Connected. That does Not mean, however, that both Religion and Spirituality is Not Beneficial to a lot of people and can make this Hell we live in here and now a whole better. But all of this is a Distraction, just like everything else, if we are Not getting Re-Connected.

In reality, both Religion and Spirituality do more Harm than Good in the long run because they both take away our Responsibility to be the best that we can be.

For example, Religion takes away our Responsibility by saying that it’s NOT our fault - we are Born of Sin and there’s nothing we can do about it. And then, the Law of Least Effort is a Classic Example of how 1 of the 7 Spiritual Laws takes away our Responsibility and the Law of Intention and Desire is a Classic Example of how 1 of the 7 Spiritual Laws gets us to focus on our To Get List. In both cases, both of these Spiritual Laws Negate our To Get List because it is our Responsibility. And sure, we have to have the Right Mentality - we have to Cooperate - we have to have Good Intentions, but all of those things are what we get when we do the Right thing. You’re Not supposed to focus on what happens when we do the Right thing - we’re supposed to focus on the Right things, so it’s a Distraction. Any time we focus on anything that is Not getting us Re-Connected and addressing the real problem is a Distraction.

So even though Religion and Spirituality provide much needed comfort for many people on this Journey in Hell, it actually does more Harm than Good in the long run because it’s taking away our Responsibility to be the best that we can be by getting Re-Connected.

Date: August 17, 2013 02:38PM

The Sproutarian Man,

You might be interested in my File Preview for that Video you posted above…

…File Preview…
The "Name" Is The Mark Of The Beast The Strawman Identifying Your Slave Status In "The System"
• This is an explanation about the "name" we are given for our characters of "The System" which we use to contract with "The System" and the consequences (the sequence of the con) of renting that name. It is vital to comprehend how the name is used to bind us to "The System" and what we have to do to disassociate from the names of "The System" because, to co-create Kindom (…) successfully, we have to leave everything of "The System" behind. Any contracts we have with "The System" perpetuate "The System" … Kindom land has no contracts with "The System".
• The "name" you are given as a slave (renter) of "The System" is what binds you to "The System".
• …all the intellectual property of "The System" is based on the lie that some men and women are more equal than others and deserve to have their lives be placed on a higher standing than the lives of other men and women. Lies are curses …
• …[For example, archangels to cherubs, as in Heaven that they tell you in the Bible - they get you used to the constructs of that so they get you used to accepting the hierarchies that Rule you here and now on Earth and that is Duality - it’s one of the cornerstones of Black Magic or Satanism - they Trick you.]
• …we can refuse to accept and process the curses, instead sending them back to their makers … burning their brains and affecting all those who benefit from the curses, as well as their loved ones and all those connected to them. [… But look at it this way - it is a raging Fire in their brain - see their brains burning - see their families and all of those benefiting from this lie who own it let them burn the process as well. Let the Fire rage in their brains. Let the Fire rage through everyone connected to it, all beneficiaries whether they’re directly aware of it or not. The only way we’re going to stop this madness, this chaos that’s spreading across the earth is to get them to process the lie and get them to burn it off and dissolve it. …] … All that we have to do is hold this image in our brains so clearly that it is unbreakable; when you see the chemraintrails in the sky, return the curses to their makers. … The more we return the curses, the more the makers of the curses will directly experience the effects of their curses. Then they have the choice to either stop creating the curses that are causing so much harm or to continue creating the curses and to continue experiencing the effects of their curses.
• You cannot disassociate from the name if you are using/renting it for your benefit. You can only disassociate from the name if you are prepared to give up all the benefits of "The System" and have no contracts with "The System".
• To be free of "The System" and unaccountable to "The System" means to be "free" of all the benefits of "The System".
• …give up all contracts with and benefits of "The System". … depart from "The System", he/she can start bouncing the curses back to the makers so they process the lie/curse.
• We realise that most people are too compromised to do this but how can you disassociate from that name if you are using/renting it to gain the benefits of "The System"? This is why we have to support each other so that more and more of us can exit from "The System" supported by those still contracted to "The System" until we have enough of us to walk away together, back to the co-creation of Kindoms, Do No Harm Communities.
• We cannot escape "The System" on our own; we need to free each other …
• If you make claims or argue (give life-energy to their charge) for any of the claims and laws made by representatives of "The System", or if you claim copyright or trade rights over the name, etc, you are also showing that you are taking full responsibility for their claims, that you are the re-presentative of the name, the claimer, and that you are taking full responsibility for any administrative charges made against the name, the intellectual property they administrate and the rental fees (includes all rules, regulations, rituals, procedures, conditions & contracts) attached to the contract for administrative services rendered for that intellectual property. You are processing the curse. This is why you can never go to your court (caught) seeking commercial remedy from "The System" using the intellectual property of "The System"; the moment you make a claim (believe in, have faith in or have any associated opinion) about something of "The System" you are agreeing that you are the renter of the name of "The System" and that you are under-the-standing of the authorised (appointed by the author/s) re-presentatives of the intellectual property of "The System" and agreeing to be governed by the "authorities" appointed by the inventor/s (the authors) of the intellectual property.
• All forms of paperwork that you file on behalf of the name with the administrators of "The System" in any area of "The System, no matter what, is admittance that you are the re-presentative of that name and that you presently gain the benefits of "The System" and accept them as your authority/masters. If you are a free MAN, living creator, without masters, why do you have to write to anyone about anything, at any time, or go to court about anything? … The moment you engage in their world you are admitting that you accept their authority and that you are in and of their world. … This is why we have to completely withdraw from "The System", … Staying in "The System" and using anything of "The System" means that you accept the authority of others to govern you meaning you live under limited liability …
• It is a trap to claim/argue-for ANYTHING of "The System", … don’t go to their courts and stop using all the services they administrate.
• Your only access to "The System" is through the name that identifies you as a slave of "The System", a renter of all the intellectual property of "The System" you are RE-PRESENTING.
• This is why they manufacture and encourage our belief in ownership. We do not "own" anything of "The System", … They have conned us into making a claim over the land & money and believing we can own land & money. When they arrived on the shore of "new" lands and put up their flags, they were not claiming the land but declaring the introduction of their system of religions, law, science, education and authority. They were bringing in a new "God" ["The System"] for us to worship and bow down to, therefore accepting their authority to administer the system they were introducing. While they make no claim over the land, those of "The System" have divided the land up into Parishes that they administer through their priests and clergy and the Land Titles Office. They do not administer the land; they administer the titles (intellectual property - scribbles on paper) over the land just as they administer the "sinners" (us) who are the processors of the curses.
• The Freemasonic system was designed, through administration, to give power and control to the few at the top and to keep the curses away from their doors while they enjoy all the wealth of "The System" provided by everyone lost in "The System"…. "The System" has nothing to offer us except bondage and servitude …
• "The System" is nothing without our life energy and, as soon as we cease putting our life energy into "The System", it ceases to exist. It has no power. This is why the administrators of "The System" put so much effort into keeping us distracted, mesmerised and totally brainwashed in the intellectual property of "The System". The survival of "The System" depends on our participation in "The System". They need our LIFE and by persuading us into giving our life to their dead world, they make us into renters/slaves of their non-sense world.
• The "charge" they create and administer for you is their attempt to get you to put your life energy into that charge and to process the curse. … When you appear as the living MAN, demonstrating that you are not in or of the dead world and that you do not accept or process the curses of the dead world, they flee because they know that the curses are being returned to the makers of the curses and all who benefit from those curses.
• It is all about temptation; they are offering their "apple" to lure you into the dead world, away from the living Paradise that …
• We are lost in a counterfeit world of language, symbols and codes, used, abused, manipulated and treated as slaves at the beck and call of master puppeteers, black magic warlocks & witches, the master creators of darkness, who pull at the strings of belief (ownership) but are no more winners than we are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2013 02:43PM by John Rose.

Date: August 20, 2013 11:30AM

<<<as soon as we say we are one there is also a two. ... As long as good exists so does evil. ... Ok so what shall we do then say that there is no Good amd evil?>>>

Hey Storm,

Once again, we're on the same page. This is one of my pet peeves when people discount the Law of Cause & Effect, which is an Ordered Pair, by saying that Duality fades into the Oneness of Everything. Of course, Evil and Suffering are Negative Effects from making Mistakes, both of which we are Causing!

I wrote about this in one of my recent Posts, but it was a very long Post and it was not the major focus of my Post. Anyway, here is what I wrote...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: What are the roots of the belief that all people who are on 100% or high-raw diets should be in unqestioned lockstep agreement with the Democratic party?
Date: August 07, 2013 02:06PM

Now here is my File Preview from my file on Collectivism…

…File Preview…

• So when we look at Collectivism and Individualism, we are looking at 1 of those Dualities that does fade into the Oneness of Everything. However, Ordered Pairs and Polar Opposites are 2 forms of Two-Valued Logic where Duality does Not fade into the Oneness of Everything. Two-Valued Logic has nothing to do with the Oneness of Everything. There is Two-Valued Logic and One-Valued Logic, but to say that Duality fades into the Oneness of Everything is a Common Mistake that many people make, especially Eastern Philosophers, because it Negates the Law of Cause & Effect, thereby, taking away our Responsibility.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: August 20, 2013 03:30PM

Hey Storm,

I wrote this Post before I read your Post above and just goes to show that we think a lot alike.

<<<What would you say to people who tell you that Life is What you make it, and that suffering only exists in the mind, and that we choose whether to see life as suffering or enjoyment?>>>

Hey Storm,

I would tell them that they are in DENIAL!!! I would tell them that Life is an Illusion and that whenever we Deny the fact that Suffering does indeed exist, we are only Fooling ourselves so that we can cope with being in Hell instead of figuring out how to get out of Hell. Unfortunately, most people don’t have the answers or they don’t know how to get out of Hell, so it’s a matter of Learned Helplessness and Unrealistic Optimism. Since they don’t know how get out of Hell or since they don’t have the answers, they feel Helpless so they Run to Denial to avoid those unwanted aspects of ourselves and society, which Carl Jung called our Shadow and they Run to Denial by Shutting Down their Frontal Lobe, which is called Unrealistic Optimism and when they Shut Down their Frontal Lobe, they have a Mental Processing Error where they simply don’t process the Truth.

What they do is the same thing most Religions do - it’s all a matter of coping with being on the Wrong Path or with being in Hell. Once again, they don’t know what to do, so they just say there is No Right or Wrong or there is No Suffering or we’re Born of Sin and there’s nothing we can do about it.

Interestingly, a lot of this Eastern Philosophy ties into the I Ching and the I Ching uses what I call the One Tool Mentality where the only Tool you have is a Hammer and every Problem you see is a Nail. The I Ching is based on 8 trigrams that form 64 hexagrams and all 8 trigrams are based on our Environment and our Environment is only One of our Essential Needs. Our other Essential Needs are based on the Law of Cause & Effect and this is the Piece of the Puzzle that they are all missing. I also call the One Tool Mentality - the One Branch Approach. It’s like they found One Branch off of the Tree of Knowledge and they think they found the whole Tree. Quantum Physicists do the same thing - they think we can think our way out of everything and be eating hot dogs at the same time. Once again, they only found One Branch or One of our Needs, be it our Mind or our Environment, and they think they found all of our Essential Needs.

So a lot of people think the way they do because of a Belief System that is designed to help them cope with the one thing they are taught to Deny - our Suffering. It’s also interesting that Denial strikes twice, so to speak, meaning that Denial can keep us from finding the Knowledge we need and Denial can also keep us from Applying the Knowledge we need. The key here is that most of us are Ignorant and we don’t know what to do, so the best we can do is cope with the nightmare we’ve been given.

Unfortunately, no man is an island, so unless the masses Wake Up to this reality, all of us Suffer. On the positive side, if we all do Wake Up and are Willing to Correct the Mistakes that make us Feel Dis-Connected to everything around us, we could transform this world so fast that none of us will believe where we were and what we were doing in as little as 10 years. Indeed, we will look back in horror and disbelief that we could have been so incapable of figuring out that there really is a simple solution to put an end to all of this needless Suffering.

So what do we say to those people in Denial?

Indeed, how do we tell people who are in Denial that they are in Denial?

How do we tell the Heroin Addict that their Lives are an Illusion and that some of their short-term Pleasures are the Cause to most of their Problems?

Likewise, how do we tell the Cooked Food Addict that their Lives are an Illusion and that some of their short-term Pleasures are the Cause to most of our Suffering?

Unfortunately, Addicts Run to Denial to Protect their Pleasures just like the vast majority of us Run to Denial to avoid those unwanted aspects of ourselves and society - our Individual and Collective Shadows.

Indeed, the few of us who are AWAKE have our work cut out for us. All we have to do is reach the Tipping Point or Critical Mass and once we do that, within as little as 1 year the rest of us will be AWAKE and then, we can turn this Hell back into the Paradise it was meant to be and we will finally become the Guardians on this planet that we were meant to be.

PS The fact that most people will probably not even read this because it’s so long makes me think that there might not be any hope for us as a Species. Please tell me I’m wrong and that some of y’all want to make a difference.

Date: August 21, 2013 11:43PM

<<<AntiRacist Hitler:>>>

I posted this in the Other Topics Forum...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Children of the Rainbow…
Date: August 15, 2013 04:06PM

Here’s an interesting Video on Racism…

[www.youtube.com]
10:02 Minute Video

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: August 24, 2013 12:15PM

the article says

"In the tigress pacing her cage, we see our reflection."

ouch!

yep, do we even realize how feral and wild we TRULY are?

i doubt it

then again...

take away language, clothes, tools, jobs, names, buildings, cement, towns, cities, electricity, etc. etc.

what does a tigress, born in captivity, bred in captivity, raised in captivity

do when she is finally released from the cage?

does she even know where to go?

how to hunt?

how to

Be?

will she find her feral powers once again?

will we?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 01, 2013 01:41PM

Just thought someone should chime in with a mention of Tony Wright's work.

[leftinthedark.org.uk]

So there you go : )

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables