Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
About this forum--for Prana and John
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: August 21, 2013 03:04PM

I just logged in after a long time and noticed that the PM function is still not working. Is it correct to assume that it was disabled to prevent people from complaining to the mods and/or talking behind fellow members' backs?

My question is to find out exactly what is going on with the forum in terms of moderation and the like. If the PM function was disabled in order to increase transparency, then it would have been nice to know about it. I am wondering if there is talk of getting rid of the board altogether, hence the lack of concern about what is being said on here.

I stopped posting because I found that the misc. forum was going in a direction that I did not like. There is something about the attitudes on there and the tone that are completely opposed to my way of viewing people and the world. I no longer identify with either political party so the dualistic labels of Left and Right don't hold sway with me anymore.

I am uncomfortable with the broadbrushing that I see in that forum; the way some seem to want to pigeonhole and Other-ize fellow souls. For any participation I had in that very behavior, I do apologize.

I would just stick to the general forum but then there is the endless debating about oxalic acid and vegetables in general and how much fruit. I just want to be inspired to eat RAW! smiling smiley

So I guess the bottom line is that I am grateful for the time in which I was able to garner lots of ideas and inspiration for my journey. I have started using my dehydrator and it's been fun. Thank you to everyone for making it so lively and informative at the same time! smiling smiley

I hope that Kwan doesn't mind if I paste what she wrote yesterday below. It was worded so well that I would be doing a disservice to her by paraphrasing it. It spoke to me and prompted me to write this OP. Take care, folks! smiling smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2013 03:09PM by banana who.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: About this forum--for Prana and John
Date: August 21, 2013 03:05PM

<<<PRANA, why don't you ban this kind of trype from the forum? It's ugly and demeaning, and not based in 'the real world,' where the corporations are not hiring, and the few that ARE hiring do not pay anything close to a living wage. These libertarian low information sheep who hold sway on the forum are going by the ALEC/Koch Brothers playbook, promoting the propaganda and lies of FOX Fake News and the politicians (Republican AND Democrat) who are doing the bidding of Wall Street and the corporate elite.
The hatred and vitriol toward the poor, disabled, elderly and others who are having a tough time thriving in the present reality of government sanctioned serfdom and economic slavery is a disheartening testimony to the culture of small-minds that seem to be disproportionally prevalent in the raw food community.
Good luck, folks. It's clear to me that the raw food movement is on its way out, fading into nutjob obscurity. And the fact that the rawfoods.com 'off topic' forum has been taken over completely by extreme right wingers isn't helping the movement to attract intelligent, thoughtful people in search of the truth.>>>

--Kwan--

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2013 03:14PM by banana who.

Date: August 21, 2013 03:13PM

To clarify: although Kwan seems to be showing a frustration in her post, I agree with bringing up these forces that try and oppress the least of these. I do feel, though, that we cannot look to change them and can only find power within ourselves. So I don't waste the energy on what's "out there" anymore.

It's easy to post horrific articles about crime without any context. If any of us were isolated in one moment in time that did not present us in our best light, would it be "true" of who we are?

Where does this need to judge come from? I ask myself this question as well as you all.

I decided that I was going to go towards what I wanted; what resonated with me and what was in alignment with me. smiling smiley Blessings! smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2013 03:17PM by banana who.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 21, 2013 07:17PM

If other topics were to dissapear entirely I wouldnt miss it for a moment smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 21, 2013 08:45PM

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe once said, “Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at.” The same can be said about how people react to certain topics that might offend them. Every time the topic of Welfare is brought up, for example, those who are on Welfare get offended. Does this mean that we should IGNORE the WISDOM from Alexander Tyler?

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasure. From that moment on the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most money from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's great civilizations has been two hundred years. These nations have progressed through the following sequence: from bondage to spiritual faith, from spiritual faith to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependency, from dependency back to bondage."

I say that it’s time for ALL of us to put our little EGOS aside because if we don’t Wake Up to where we are in America, America will soon become a dictatorship!!!

Hey BW, how do you think I know what you’re talking about? How do you think I know that this Post is mainly in reference to “Illegal Immigrant Mother of Seven Given Food Stamps, Meds, Housing, and Social Security - For 20 Years” and “When Welfare Pays Better Than Work”?

By the way, you were accused of using a Straw Man Argument in the Food Stamp Post and before I could come to your rescue (because it was NOT a Straw Man), the Post was deleted.

I propose that the first time anyone says anything bad about the Left or the Right specifically, that they should be put on probation for 30 days and not allowed to post. If they repeat this offense, they should be banned permanently. However, this does NOT include criticizing whichever CORRUPT SCUM BAG POLITICIAN is in office as long as it is NOT directed to a particular Party because some FOOLS align themselves up with these Parties and then, get offended because “their Party” is attacked.

WAKE UP people - stop aligning yourself with any Politician on the LEFT or on the RIGHT because almost every one of them has prostituted themselves out to BIG MONEY.

Peace and Love..........John

Date: August 21, 2013 10:27PM

John Rose, wow...I didn't even remember which thread it was! I went back today to find quotes from it and could not. Thanks for the kind thoughts, in any case.

The problem is when we pit one against the other. I am sure people can dredge up examples to paint me as a hypocrite.

For any instance in which I was divisive, I do apologize. I have fallen asleep on the job of my dharma from time to time. winking smiley

I am not in favor of a heavily moderated board. The reason for this post was just to ask what is happening on Prana and John's side? Is there some other entity keeping this board going and it likes what it hears in that other forum? There were posts of mine in the past that Prana removed ASAP but it amazed me the number of recent threads/posts with the vitriol and contempt so palpable it jumped off the screen and they were allowed to stand. Maybe they are now gone because I can't find some of them straight away. Truth be told, I don't wish to wade into that muck.

I would think that those who are eating such wholesome foods and have an above-average life style in this country would be posting a higher ratio of warm and fuzzy posts.

In any case, I wish everyone a great end of summer and autumn.

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: August 21, 2013 10:32PM

The forum was a lot more fun and interesting when the rule of no politics was enforced. We use to have some pretty cool threads. The board also seems to have less traffic and less active members now as well. Not sure if they are related or not, but if I was a newby, I'd be turned off by reading the rules and finding they they are only selectively enforced. Especially when that enforcement is so obviously on political party lines.

As to the nastiness, well unfortunately that is a the norm of the little bloggers that are followed by some members here. It's sad, I feel sorry for the little bloggers really. The reality is people harm themselves more than anyone else when they express such hatred in their writing. They just haven't figured that out yet.

It is a real shame that the OT board has become a depository for it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2013 10:34PM by swimmer.

Date: August 21, 2013 10:45PM

I listen to Rush and Mark Levine regularly and even agree with them occasionally. I also find them very funny and that is because I tend towards the irreverent.

The problem is, as you have stated, the nasty vibe. Exhibit A is Ann Coulter. She and Michelle Malkin and the blonde bim..er...women on Faux (just keeping it 100%) with the oodles of war paint and the slinky dresses, have such a hostility that it is quite ugly to me. As asshatterish as Rushbo and Mark can be, I don't sense it on that level. I think Rush is like Howard Stern--playing to his demographic of rabid working-class White males.

People like to demonize Rush because he makes crazy-ass comments and I totally am against him saying MOOchelle and that sort of hate speech, but again, I sense he's playing the part and really doesn't care one way or the other.

Date: August 21, 2013 10:49PM

Oh and by the way? I dislike those on the Left who are knee-jerk supportive of O-baaaa-maaaaa and never criticize his policies that they decried under Dubya.

A lot of these "commentators" are shills. They might not have started out as such but someone got to them somewhere and they WON'T say anything about Democrats on their radio or tv shows!

I heard on Thom Hartmann today that Diane Feinstein (D) is working to have citizen bloggers not given the same rights as "journalists" connected with DC. eye rolling smiley So there is your liberalism for ya!

But you know what? I am OVER politics! It's so infested with reptiles that it's not worth even discussing. And I am not calling for censorship on here. I just want to know what is happening behind the scenes...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2013 10:50PM by banana who.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 22, 2013 04:52AM

banana who, the PM function has not been disabled, I looked at the setting and it is set to be on. However, what is occurring is a bug in the Phorum BBS software, and the system is crashing when anyone attempts to send a PM. This problem can only be fixed by the service provider that hosts this website, and only John Kohler can ask for that fix.

I've just sent an email to John notifying him of this issue.

Date: August 22, 2013 01:36PM

Okay, thanks, Prana! I was coming up with that alternative theory because someone had already written about the PMs not going through and so I thought it would have been fixed by now. Good to know. smiling smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 22, 2013 09:32PM

I used to LOVE the OT way back when it was awesome. Le Sigh. I really did used to be awesome. I know some of you remember how it was...

Date: September 08, 2013 09:47PM

Is the bug ever going to be worked out? Prana, I have no other choice but to ask out in the open for two of my threads to be removed on the forum from hell, otherwise known as the "other" etc. forum. My thread about the shills and the one asking you to remove the shills thread--please remove them ASAP. Sorry to anyone whose posts will be erased in the process. I normally don't like to ask for such things but in light of the responses being given, it is just making matters worse.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 08, 2013 11:44PM

Oh, and Bryan, when you're finished getting rid of banana who's threads that she doesn't like, I have a couple of mine I'd like disappeared smiling smiley

Date: September 09, 2013 04:28AM

banana who, its done.

KidRaw, put some links in a post here of your threads you want deleted.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 10, 2013 02:18AM

Date: September 10, 2013 02:36AM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> WAKE UP people - stop aligning yourself with any
> Politician on the LEFT or on the RIGHT because
> almost every one of them has prostituted
> themselves out to BIG MONEY.

We aren't supposed to know those things John. It's also funny how they can never prove that our tax dollars go back into the economy either. Nor can they prove they actually represent their country. l have proven time and time again they don't represent my country because they actually dropped out the Queen in the legal acts (Legal practises act 1996), have changed the oaths without public approval and many other things.

I could go on and on about the defacto governments with no `royal assent', de facto courts, defacto police and how the police are now a corporation of which some police forces are owned by IBM and they fine people for revenue raising. l could also show that we are not a Mr/Mrs and that is a corporate title. I could also expose the biggest crime of all...how the defacto authorities and courts use the highly unlawful Cestui Que Vie trust to over-ride all contract law via using highly unlawful trust law arguments to tie you to contracts where terms and conditions where never divulged.

l completely exposed the courts and de facto authorites for a good while and had them over a barrel and there wasn't a thing they could do for a long time. BUT...they got dirty, started breaking the law and started making threats so l eventually walked away and played their game. But l never vote and when a fine comes l just write RTS on the unopened envelope and never hear from them again. l will not support criminals. And yes, l do believe the City of London bankers are one of the management bodies which do dictate to politicians and the media workers when they want another war, and they use the media to create enemies so people buy into it and start the war machine going. When they say the `so called' enemy has made nuclear threats, l never beleieve it...they just want to create hate so people buy into the war nonsense.

John knows, l know, but most will never know even part of the con they have put over us. We think we live in a country. No, we live in a corporation. We think we are our name. No, it is just a title of office (it's in the law dictionary).

Every time l get a govt letter with Mr and my middle initial, l return it unopened. My birth certificate never had Mr or my middle initial on it, so l am NOT making the assumption that it is me. And if they try sending me to court they better prove on a signed affidavit that they have `royal assent' according to the Letters Patent 1900 under the late Queen Victoria, they better act under oath, and they better prove they displayed full terms and conditions of the Cestui Que Vie trust or else l will expose them each and every time and have the court case dismissed. + they better sign the court summons under oath, otherwise l will return any court summons until they prove they are lawful to hear any case.

When you realise who these people really are you see things completely different. It got to a point where the govt would not fine me and let me do pretty much anything l wanted for a while, but then came the threats of intimidation. I studied the law for thousands of hours up to 7 hours each night, and it really woke me up when l discovered the huge scam of the police, courts and governments. I rang up a high ranking judge and exposed the scam and he went to water, he knew l had found out one of the greatest secrets they keep from us.

The Australian Prime Minister recently committed treason by incorrectly reading the oath as perscribed in our constitution. He told us to our face that he doesn't represent us. He committed treason, yet he isn't in jail and hasn't been charged. He is a protected species by the de facto courts. People have laif charges on the Prime Ministers and Judges in Australia, but the Magistrates Court won't stamp the charge sheets and the Director of Public Prosecutions rejects the charges because they know these people in power would go straight to jail if they were put in front of a grand jury in the Supreme Court.

Also...no lawyer in Australia is lawful because they dropped the public oath to the Queen with without a referendum. Lawyers dopn't represent people because they have an oath to the private bar guild which over-rides any fake public oath. Courts are private corporations, that's why they register for paying tax.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2013 02:47AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: September 10, 2013 05:34AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> Wow TSM you know your stuff. I couldn't understand
> any of it. I applaud you.

l studied very very diligently and took no law guru's opinions for granted. l disected the law, studied the facts, used common sense, applied my knowledge to the real world and lived and breathed it.

The stuff the law gurus are telling the freeman isn't entirely correct. These freemen leaders tell the FOTL to file commercial liens on govt's,courts, police and judges...but it doesn't work BECAUSE you are USING THEIR CORRUPT SYSTEM!!! Show me proof a freeman like Clifford has had any success using commercial liens against the system..they can't..no-one can. If you don't make the defacto authorities divulge terms and conditions of the trusts and you use `their' system you are just playing into the courts hands because you emphasise your position as an `Executor De Son Tort' lol, they they will treat you as one and you lose any right to do anything because all you are in their eyes is a mere trustee of the Cestui Que Vie trust.

You have also got to be careful, because eventhough you may understand stuff they will play dirty and try to gain jurisdiction over you by declaring yourself mentally incompetant by ordering you to a shrink evaluation. So what people do to gain back power as a general executor is ask the shrink: where is the mind, what is the mind, what is a thought and where does it come from. When you expose the fraud of the shrinks he will give up and not be able to evaluate you...this means you can gain back general executor powers and have the court case dropped because they have no-where to go.

l filed multi million dollar bills to courts and governments too for unlawful activity, but l couldn't perfect any liens because l would be using their system. Been thinking of doing a citizens arrest and charging the Prime Minister for breach of section 42 and 44 of the constitution, but what is the point, he has big boys looking after him and the courts will be told to protect him.

A decent argument can be made to say we pay our taxes and most bills twice. They bill our secret trust account and we physically pay bills ourselves.

All countries are listed as corporations with registered trade marks, that's why public oaths are being dropped, and that's why monachy countries are trying to become republics (to cover up the messy unlawful happenings that is as clear as day). Our Prime Minister is not really a Prime Minister (we haven't had one since 1983) and the U.S President is not even the President...he is a CEO of the United States Corporation, NOT the American President (no such thing). Your congress is nothing to do with government, nor is your CIA or military, and these people are not on your side because they have allegience to other people.

Date: September 10, 2013 05:53AM

One of my favourite things to do is: read the law dictionary, read complex contracts, and to read government laws. When l get handed big long contracts with small print and lots of confusing legal talk (contracts that people usually never read because they are boring and difficult), my eyes light up and l get excited. smiling smiley smiling smiley

No companies can take advantage of you either because you read the laws and learn how to write contracts and do legal processes, so you never need a lawyer.

Tjhe three most important things in this world is:

1). be your own lawyer
2). be your own doctor
3). become enlightened.

If you don't do these things you will always suffer the consequences of men who are spiritaually bankrupt. They will stamp on your head if they can. Reducing our karma greatly helps becoming independant and strong. Enlightenment is the key to everything!!!...it greatly helps to see through the nonsense that is our illusion and imprisonment.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2013 06:03AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: September 10, 2013 01:14PM

TSM, I LOVED your first post. I completely agree with you and I had to smile about Mister on the birth certificate. I was wondering if this would fly in America. The part about "return to sender" and tickets. Not that I get tickets because I don't drive.

What about the tyranny via being in a computer? For instance, if you didn't pay your ticket and they started racking up fines and they have your Social Security number (Doesn't AU have a similar number assigned to each person...er...corporate entity?). That is how they get you--then you cannot open a bank account, etc.

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: September 10, 2013 07:59PM

Hi Prana,

Since you're in thread clean-up mode, you might want to check out the Meeting Place forum. It's been spammed big time.

Thanks!

Date: September 10, 2013 10:13PM

banana who Wrote:

> What about the tyranny via being in a computer?
> For instance, if you didn't pay your ticket and
> they started racking up fines and they have your
> Social Security number (Doesn't AU have a similar
> number assigned to each person...er...corporate
> entity?). That is how they get you--then you
> cannot open a bank account, etc.

l can't answer for the U.S.A, but in Australia l have realised one important thing, that is, the system is lazy and highly inefficient. For eg, when l receive a fine for not voting, l return it, and they don't seem to know what to do with it and don't seem to bother cross referencing everything to see if they have the right adress or person because it's too much effort bothering. They want easy targets who pay, not to run around after me and doing investigations. It works surprisingly well. l can't say too much about this because l don't want to expose what l have done on a forum, but the conclusion looks far better than what l could have dreamed. Same goes with any speeding fines, l advise people to write RTS and send it after 21 days and they never hear from the traffic office ever again. smiling smiley

Now the thing is, if you start writing complex legal documents, you draw their attention to yourself and they will come after you. But if you do the simple RTS, they just appear to put it to one side because they don't have much information to go on and appear too lazy to bother following it up. Every time l get a letter from the govt l write RTS and they appear completely confused now..am l dead, have l moved? l will soon find out what they are doing because if l don't recieve a recent fine for not voting l will know l don't exist on a certain list. Note: if you are on `their' list, you have obligations to them, if you aren't on a list you aren't obligated to them. The key is to give them no information and to get off `their' lists...use their incompetance and laziness against them.

The problem is, we are dealing with a highly unlawful Roman legal system where the cards are highly stacked against us and there are no guarantees of success because they make the rules as they go (the law doesn't matter to them, they only give the appearance of abiding by the law). That's why l largely gave up issuing them fines in the end - l could have quoted the law and insisted they prove the courts had royal assent, demanded the Judge produce their oath and knock out the lawyers by proving them unconstitutional by quoting the legal practises act 1996..but they can ignore their own laws and l have no comeback because l would have to use `their' system. If you backtrack the beginnings of the Roman legal system to 1302 and trace it to the modern day you will realise how smart these people are...they have got us over a barrel. The system was set up for rulers and lords etc, so if you work you are still declared an enemy of the state under International Law and incompetant and a slave/trustee under their system and they have the right to lock you up as a terrorist without proper trial (see, they can use International law to over ride all other national laws). You think this sounds far out? It is, but that's how the system is designed and why l gave it up. International Law is the most evil laws ever invented, same goes with the highly sick `positive law maxims'.
[one-heaven.org]

l can't even begin to tell you how sick the legal system is and it's background. So yes, all of us common people are secretly classified as `enemies of the state' under international law and they can do whatever they want to us and lock us up without a trial because any of us can be classified as a terrorist if `they' say so.

I could write thousands of pages on the tricks the courts and legal system play. They are the most evil group of people on the planet. They literally have satan in their blood and are under the curse, and the same would go for many world leaders. l don't say that lightly either. You can even see how politicians go from normal people to possessed people a few weeks after they become leaders, it happens to them all, they change and the U.N starts dictating to them the NWO communist agenda. Yes, all sides of politics stand for everyone uniting as one and a loss of national identity and a selling off of national assets (sound familiar)...this is the communist agenda of the U.N that has been around since the 1940's. The former head of world eduction policy was communist, and 6 or 7 judges of the World Court are also communist at the U.N (check it out). Globalisation was just an excuse for the U.N communist agenda.

Date: September 10, 2013 10:33PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

> You're still OK with the Queen Victoria though? I
> thought it was all fraud.

l am NOT o.k with Queen Victoria and the constitution, but it is the only safe guard we have against the U.N, bankers and the Roman legal system. It is certainly the better of the two evils. That's why the the U.K and Australia have taken the Queen out of the laws...she is no longer the ruler, she is only a figurehead now. Our former Prime Minister took the Queen out, and Tony Blair did the same in the U.K l believe. That's why all commonwealth countries will become a republic in the near future, and the media are all pro republic because the media bosses serve the U.N agenda. The Queen has happily stepped aside and she should be rotting in jail for the crimes she has perpetrated against millions of people. I was actually thinking of charging the Queen (I have enough evidence against her), but it would be pointless because l would still be using `their' legal system and she is a protected species. I was also going to use section 61 of the Magna Carta to remove the Queen from ruling over me, so in theory this would make me more powerful than the courts, the govt and the Queen...but the same old problem applies, l would be using `their' system to do it and they will do whatever they like to me regardless of what lawful entitlements l can prove. It would have taken about 120 days to sack the Queen from being my boss.

The point is, you can't use `their' system and win, you can only get court cases dismissed and stop them from attacking you IF you are knowledgable and lucky. Why lucky?...because they could bring International Law into play, and then you are a sitting duck. That's why l gave up challenging them. These so called Freemen are not telling you everything...most have a poor knowledge of the law, and many are misinformation agents that keep you `in the system'. The OPPT is exactly the same, it's a fraud!...just a new age spin on an old Roman system. l really need to make an undercover video on all of this, people have been wanting me to for ages, it would be a very long video that would expose the rubbish of the freemen and the treasonous legal system and govt and the Queen for the nasty old turncoat that she is. When l see the courts, the politicians and and rulers, all l see is a bunch of people that should be in jail. No politician in Australia is entitled to be sitting in parliament, and l can prove this 100%, they have all broken the law.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2013 10:44PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: September 11, 2013 12:33AM

Yes, Satan is the great deceiver, and the world leaders, royal families, bankers, courts, religions, education system, medical system, mass produced food supply, reading and writing system are carrying out it's work. We think this system is real and we believe in it, that's how deception works. That's why mankind have bad thoughts and do the wrong thing, they are living and breathing the curse and living on dark vibrations.

We need to lift this curse and realise the illusion that it all is, but most people are far from being able to do that.

It's hard when you initially come to this realisation, but then you learn not to be fussed by this because that is the process we need to go through for growth. You need to realise the evils so you don't go back to it. If everyone was perfect and happy you would be tempted by evil because you wouldn't realise the consequences of evil (the soul wouldn't have full knowledge from life experiences). The system on Earth NEEDS to be this way, the bankers/courts/world leaders etc are playing a role that they were appointed for...that's why l don't hate them for what they are doing, these people are sick and some poor soul needs to fill the role on this low level world.

When mankind gets his act togeather these evil beings may go away and things will get better. But...maybe this world is meant to be a low level prison planet where we are kept in the dark and in an illusion. See...these world leaders, courts etc are a reflection on ourselves (greed, lies etc), and until we wake up we deserve everything we get. There are no innocent victims in this crazy game. Don't get angry, get wise and wake up and move on and put this illusionary system in it's rightful place because it is just a test to see if you have the metal to move onto better places in other lives.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2013 12:42AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: September 12, 2013 02:55AM

Yeah, it was the same with all the 9/11 rubbish and all these `supposed' al qaeda operatives. They are all supposed to be either killed or in jail, but where is the proof. It's strange how no-one had ever heard of al qaeda before the gulf war. It is also strange how a building re-enforced with steel can fall down like it did (that was my first clue). It is also strange how Bin Laden's so called death was never proven, but instead, he was thrown overboard off a boat. winking smiley

These leaders and the media really do think we are dumber than cheese, don't they?

You would think the bankers have enough money, but no, they want to create a new war and set up actors with the media to make out their is an enemy, and before you know it, just like magic, there is a `so called' enemy of `so called' terrosists they call the muslims because the media, the milutary and the leaders say so. But where the the proof of all of this??? Are we supposed to take their word for it?

I must admit, l don't believe a word of any of it. All l see is a bunch of people in high positions using the media to create an illusion of bad people out to get us. It's the same old rubbish over and over again, but most people believe it because they are full of chemicals and are hypnotised by the `so called' news.

All wars are an act of make believe. There is no enemy of mankind, only the people who convince people there is an enemy.

l am sure the people in power will be able to use the media to convince the poor soldiers to fight another war. Soldiers always fall for lies because if the leaders, military and media say it...it must be true, right? Politicians never lie, and bankers are good folks, right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2013 03:00AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: September 12, 2013 03:12AM

One of thes easiest things to do in this world is to accumulate plenty of money. That's because there is a world full of gullable people who will swallow whatever you say if you throw in lies and promote something well. winking smiley

It's amazing the types of low acts people do to other people. And all for money. Wow..just blows my mind....just so silly and mean spirited. Low level beings are everywhere because we live on a low level planet, a prison planet of hell and delusion.

The question is...why do people want all this money for? How many castles do they want? Is life so much better when you have 10 castles instead of 2? To me, if you keep on wanting to buy un-neccessary stuff, it shows you are unsatisfied.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2013 03:15AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 12, 2013 03:55AM

hey banana who

i didn't think that your thread should have been deleted

i think that you made some good points

not only in that thread

but in a lot of your threads

its always great to see differing point of views

even if everyone doesn't resonate

so, well... a lot of things don't resonate with me

in terms of many external things

but... so what?

that's my problem, not theirs

i hope people will continue to do things that anger, irritate and upset me

if they are operating on their highest principle

with or without my approval

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: September 14, 2013 01:59AM

Banana Who --
Fabulous! I am totally fine with your sharing my rant. :-))))) (Just found out about the post and the changes, from a Facebook friend.)

Prana --
This is great news!; I am so happy to see good changes coming to the forum, and I applaud your efforts.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: September 14, 2013 07:01AM

Thanks Kwan. Unfortunately, we lost coco recently, she ask me to close her account. She became burned out by all the negative energy in the OT forum. This has prompted me to give John Rose a vacation from the forum for his abuse of the no politics rule. As new political post arise, I will be handing out more vacations.

Date: September 14, 2013 08:07AM

Prana Wrote:

> This has prompted me to give John Rose a vacation
> from the forum for his abuse of the no politics
> rule. As new political post arise, I will be
> handing out more vacations.

Hi Prana:

l choose not to run foul of the law at [www.rawfoodsupport.com]. So in order for me to not do so l would greatfully request some direction as to where l could read the rules for this message board?

l might bring up politics in general, but never towards a party or particular leader. Is this allowed under the rules of [www.rawfoodsupport.com]?

I greatly appreciate any help in educations about the rules, because the consequences of falling foul of cultural message board laws is not something l wish to experience. Why? Because l do not wish to vex fellow members, and because l wish not to experience the negative consequences of having an involuntary vacation (ie, short term ban) because having a privilege taken away is always a disappointing thing to experience.

Are people on vacations still able to read the forum, or is their ISP blocked?

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables