Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: About this forum--for Prana and John
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 14, 2013 08:21PM

LV, thank you for the kind words! They got lost in the shuffle.

Kwan, I am stunned that Coco has left us. I don't know what specifically made her quit but it sure is a shame. If she is your FB friend, please tell her that I am sorry to see her go. sad smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: About this forum--for Prana and John
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: September 14, 2013 10:31PM

I am sorry about Coco -- she's one of my favorite people and a good Facebook friend. Maybe she will come back, guys, in time. You know, she left Facebook awhile back, and now she's back, so I bet she'll come back to rawfoods.com, as well, at some point. I will certainly tell her she is missed.
Some of you know that I am not raw vegan anymore, although I still eat a lot of raw food and I do vegetable juice and water fasts. I gave it a real good go for almost 30 years, and then made some changes that seem to be working better for me. But I still check in now and then, and appreciate and love so many of you, and Prana, especially, for putting up with all of us and continuing to keep this forum running smoothly and attracting hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world.
I started posting on this forum in the early 90s when Dave K. was the moderator, and have been both an avid contributor as well as often a prickly debater and thorn in people's sides at times, especially during the period when I used to argue politics tirelessly with Lois on the 'other' forum. ;-p Glad those days are over, and appreciate your forbearance.
If we can just keep the fact in mind that LOVE is even more important than food or politics, I think we will all be okay.
((((((HUGS))))))

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables