Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Vegan Survey…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 25, 2013 03:05PM

When it comes to the Knowledge we need to solve most of our Problems (which includes a Raw Vegan Diet) and the Problems of Knowledge that are getting in our way (which includes our Government and the Psychopaths who Control all of our Major Sectors of Endeavor), everyone can fit within 4 Main Groups and then, there are 17 Sub-Groups within these 4 Main Groups.

So there are a total of 17 Groups that come from 4 Main Groups (7, 3, 3 & 4) and here they are…

The 1st Group are those people who don’t know about a Raw Vegan Diet and the Psychopaths who Rule the World and they don’t want to know and they don’t want to talk about it.

The 2nd Group are those people who don’t know about a Raw Vegan Diet and the Psychopaths who Rule the World, but they want to know, but they CAN’T *** or they’re incapable of knowing because they Shut Down their Frontal Lobe.

The 3rd Group are those people who don’t know about a Raw Vegan Diet and the Psychopaths who Rule the World, but they want to know and they CAN *** because they do Not Shut Down their Frontal Lobe.

The 4th Group are those people who don’t know about a Raw Vegan Diet and the Psychopaths who Rule the World and they don’t want to know about the Psychopaths who Rule the World, but they want to know about a Raw Vegan Diet, but they CAN’T ***….

The 5th Group are those people who don’t know about a Raw Vegan Diet and the Psychopaths who Rule the World and they don’t want to know about Psychopaths who Rule the World, but they want to know about a Raw Vegan Diet and they CAN ***….

The 6th Group are those people who don’t know about a Raw Vegan Diet and the Psychopaths who Rule the World and they don’t want to know about a Raw Vegan Diet, but they want to know about the Psychopaths who Rule the World, but they want to know, but they CAN’T ***….

The 7th Group are those people who don’t know about a Raw Vegan Diet and the Psychopaths who Rule the World and they don’t want to know about a Raw Vegan Diet, but they want to know about the Psychopaths who Rule the World but they want to know and they CAN ***….

The 8th Group are those people who only know about the Psychopaths who Rule the World and they don’t know about a Raw Vegan Diet and they don’t want to know and they don’t want to talk about it.

The 9th Group are those people who only know about the Psychopaths who Rule the World and they don’t know about a Raw Vegan Diet, but they want to know, but they CAN’T ***….

The 10th Group are those people who only know about the Psychopaths who Rule the World and they don’t know about a Raw Vegan Diet, but they want to know and they CAN….

The 11th Group are those people who only know about a Raw Vegan Diet and they don’t know about the Psychopaths who Rule the World and they don’t want to know and they don’t want to talk about it.

The 12th Group are those people who only know about a Raw Vegan Diet and they don’t know about the Psychopaths who Rule the World, but they want to know, but they CAN’T ***….

The 13th Group are those people who only know about a Raw Vegan Diet and they don’t know about the Psychopaths who Rule the World, but they want to know and they CAN ***….

The 14th Group are those people who know about a Raw Vegan Diet and the Psychopaths who Rule the World, but they don’t know how they Connect to one another and they don’t want to know and they don’t want to talk about it.

The 15th Group are those people who know about a Raw Vegan Diet and the Psychopaths who Rule the World and they don’t know how they Connect to one another, but they want to know how they Connect to one another, but they CAN’T ***….

The 16th Group are those people who know about a Raw Vegan Diet and the Psychopaths who Rule the World and they don’t know how they Connect to one another, but they want to know how they Connect to one another and they CAN ***….

The 17th Group are those people who know about a Raw Vegan Diet and the Psychopaths who Rule the World and they know how they Connect to one another and they know that we have to discuss the Problems of Knowledge along with the Knowledge we need to solve most of our problems.

Interestingly, there is a Double Connection with a Raw Vegan Diet and the Psychopaths who Rule the World. Psychopaths are keeping us from getting the Truth about a Raw Vegan Diet out to the masses and a Raw Vegan Diet is the solution for getting rid of the Psychopaths.

I came up with these 17 Groups last year thanks to the Feedback that I’ve received from this Website and I have 3 Questions.

Which Group are you in?

Which Group do you think most people are in?

Which Group do you think has the best chance of getting us to the Tipping Point?

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Vegan Survey…
Date: August 25, 2013 07:24PM

The way I see, there will be 3 Groups of Heroes based on the Hero’s Journey.

There’s only 1 Group - the 17th Group that is not only in the 1st Wave of Heroes, but is also a Trim Tab to Society. 4 of the 17 Groups (1, 8, 11 & 14) will probably have to be in the 3rd Wave of Heroes where they will need to be Institutionalized either because they lack the Ability or the Will Power and that leaves 12 Groups, half of which will Shut Down their Frontal Lobes unless we use a Parable Format to Wake them Up.

The 2nd Wave of Heroes will come from the Geezers who are too set in their ways to change their Way of Life, but will be the first to jump on board once we reach the Tipping Point.

So out of the 6 Groups who don’t need a Parable Format to keep them from Shutting Down their Frontal Lobes (3, 5, 7, 10, 13 16), which Group has the best chance of getting us to the Tipping Point? Which Group has the best chance of being a Trim Tab to Society?

For those not familiar with the Hero’s Journey, check out - Raw Food and the Hero’s Journey… [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: August 25, 2013 10:24PM

No, you're not. You don't have to be anything for anybody, just yourself.

John, I don't get what that means -

"....but they CAN'T..."

"...and they CAN..."

They Can and they Can't what?

I think even if the whole world knew about the RFD and knew about the Psychopaths and they all knew how to Connect with each other, and they had the Ability and the Will-Power, it might not happen, because We are Not the Doer, and it may not be the Plan God has for us or it may be happening on another plane, and we're not experiencing that consciousness.

It's like self-realization, there's nothing you can 'do' to make it happen to you; it happens or it doesn't.

I sometimes fantasize about what it would be like on earth if man had never cooked his food, always eaten raw, too.

Life happens.

I'm fatalistic.

That's my New Age linguistics.

Don't let me discourage you, though. It's so great you have a passion and a calling to spread the Raw Food Word. I myself am always trying to spread the word about the Food/Mood Connection whenever I get a chance. I even thought of putting it on my gravestone ....

Is eating something that tastes good more important than how you treat your family? Is food more important than your relationship with your family? What is more important - eating something that you're 'allergic' to or your relationship with your family? Yes, that's the one I often say in earnest.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2013 10:33PM by KidRaw.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: August 26, 2013 02:30PM

I am in the 17th group but when you say 'rule the WORLD,' then you are talking about ruling something that is temporary.

What would you rather rule: a temporary, ever-changing situation or your own soul, which is eternal? You are the king of your true Self. No one can take that away from you, even if they try to imprison the body.

I also think that we have to control our minds to the point where we become ALCHEMISTS and can turn conventional produce into pure organic gold. smiling smiley

Date: August 26, 2013 03:40PM

Thanks for the Feedback!

Storm,

<<<What about those who know about the raw vegan diet, and the psychopaths, and are the psychopaths themselves?>>>

That’s an interesting question because I have a theory that an Abnormally Low Biophoton Level (ALBL) is one of the ways in which we become a Psychopath and we Destroy Biophotons when we Cook our Food. Biophotons are the Sunlight Energy that all Living Systems store in the nucleus of their cells and then use to Communicate/Sense that it is all one with everything. An ALBL can explain why so many people Lack Empathy, which is one of the many characteristics of a Psychopath, but there are other ways to become a Psychopath. For example, there are Secondary Psychopaths who can be Psychologically Damaged, as well as those who have their Brains Damaged by Physical Injury and Drug Abuse, like Crack Cocaine.

So if my theory is right, then Raw Food could reverse this Condition, except for those with Damaged Brains. Of course, in your example where Obama hired a raw vegan chef for himself, this person might be in Group 11, 12 or 13 where they don’t know about the Psychopaths or they might even be in Group 17 where they know that Obama is a Psychopath and they’re hoping that Raw Food might cure him.

<<<What exactly means Psychopath? Just about anyone can be psychopath.>>>

There’s actually a test that is given to determine whether a person is a Psychopath and the % of people who are Psychopaths are frightening!

[www.hare.org]
PSYCHOPATHS AMONG US

In 1980, Hare created a diagnostic tool called the Psychopathy Checklist, which, revised five years later, became known as the PCL-R. Popularly called "the Hare," the PCL-R measures psychopathy on a forty-point scale.

For a better understanding of this Condition, watch this must see Video…

Defense Against the Psychopath (Full length Version)
37:37 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Here is a small section from my Best of the File Preview…

• Key Characteristic
• These then are the basic Characteristics that Psychopaths exhibit.
• 1) Lack of Empathy
2) Lack of Remorse
3) Superficiality
4) Grandiosity
5) Irresponsibility
6) Impulsive Behavior
7) Compulsive Lying
8) Manipulative
9) Anti-Social Behavior
• Common Types of Psychopaths
• 1) Narcissists
2) The Victim
3) Con Artists
4) Malevolent Psychopaths
5) Professional Psychopaths
6) Secondary Psychopaths
• The Psychopath’s Modus Operandi
• Their Strategy is as follows:
• 1) The Interview
2) The Seduction
3) Divide and Conquer
4) Fear and Tyranny
• Defense Against The Psychopath
• 1) Facing Evil
2) Recognition
3) What Not To Do - Empathy Cannot Defeat the Psychopath
4) Attack
5) Evade

KR,

In order to understand what I meant by "....but they CAN'T ***..." & "...and they CAN ***..." in Groups 4, 5, 6, 7, 12 13, 15 & 16, go back to Groups 2 & 3.

CAN’T *** or they’re incapable of knowing because they Shut Down their Frontal Lobe.

CAN *** because they do Not Shut Down their Frontal Lobe.

This, of course, references back to that study published on line back in October of 2011 called Unrealstic Optimism which illustrated how people Run to Denial by Shutting Down their Frontal Lobe because they cannot handle the Truth.

<<<I think even if the whole world knew about the RFD and knew about the Psychopaths and they all knew how to Connect with each other, and they had the Ability and the Will-Power, it might not happen, because We are Not the Doer, and it may not be the Plan God has for us or it may be happening on another plane, and we're not experiencing that consciousness.>>>

If all of us had a Minimum Biophoton Level, which would come from eating Raw Food, that would Change our Mentality. We would no longer have the Exchange Mentality we have now where we Compete for Resources on an Abundant Planet and we would revert back to the Gift Mentality where we Cooperate and Share the Abundance this Planet has to offer. Once all of us Feel One with Everything, we will know that the more we give the more we receive, we will know that the only way we can improve on the Quality of our Lives is to improve on the Quality of everything around us and make sure everything had it’s Essential Needs met. Once we reach this level, we will finally be the Guardians on this Planet we were meant to be.

BW,

All I want to do is put an end to all of the NEEDLESS SUFERING on this Planet. The fact that this life is short lived has nothing to do with the Quality and we are NOT even coming close to realizing our Potential - Physically, Mentally, Emotionally and Communally.

Thanks again for y’alls Feedback.

Date: August 26, 2013 05:34PM

I'm totally into the Psychopath thing. I was in love with and lived with one for a few years when I was young. He was also a pathological liar - and two-timer - that's why I finally got out, but the relationship just keeps you off-balanced and addicted or in their spell, sort of. If you ever come across a psychopath, just get out of the way. I feel sorry for people who have one in their family.

Date: August 26, 2013 05:58PM

We should have a post on the other forum about psychopaths. I know John posted some videos and I watched some, but I forgot a lot of it. You're right on the conscience aspect, but I think their emotions are also screwed up. Maybe also lack empathy, sympathy. In New Age, it's all about 'coming from the heart', so maybe they are only connected to the intellect, with no heart. Very interesting.

Date: August 26, 2013 06:32PM

<<<I also dont think the more we give the more we receive. …It's not like a law that I believe in because I've been wronged so many times…>>>

As long as most of us Eat Cooked Food, most of us will NOT Feel Connected to everything around us and most of us will have the Wrong Mentality - most of us will NOT understand that the more we give the more we receive. That’s why I said, “Once all of us Feel One with Everything, we will know that the more we give the more we receive…” Until this happens we will continue to Live in Hell and Suffer Needlessly.

I also agree with you about the “Language Trap”! As Kahlil Gibran once said, “We shall never understand one another until we reduce the language to seven words.”

<<<Also what is the difference between sociopath and psychopath?>>>

Here are some of my notes from the Video I posted above...

4) Malevolent Psychopaths

More popularly known as Anti-Social Personality Disorder or Sociopaths. The Malevolent Psychopath is the real life Monster of our nightmares. These are the wife beaters, murderers, serial killers, stalkers, rapists, sadists, pedophiles, gangsters, interrogators and terrorists. They are usually career criminals and can amass an extensive criminal record while still in their early teens. Often showing their contempt with a sneer or a smirk and with a vacant stare from cold Predatory eyes, they are dangerous, unpredictable and easily triggered into Violence. Cowardly and Sadistic, they tend to target the most vulnerable in Society - women, children and the elderly and disabled. Often impulsive and opportunistic Sociopaths will not hesitate to commit any type of Crime and will use Manipulation, Intimidation and Violence to get what they want.

5) Professional Psychopaths

The Malevolent Psychopath is the most dangerous, however, it is the Professional Psychopath that is the most destructive. While the Victims of the former can range into the dozens, the Victims of the Professional Psychopath can run into the tens of millions. These Psychopaths litter history with Genocides and the destruction of entire Nations and Empires. Historical examples include such Monsters as Stalin, Pol Pot, Ivan the Terrible and Caligula. While there are many that make it to the Pinnacle of the Political Stage, there are also such historical figures as J. P. Morgan, Randall Hurst and Meyer Rothschild, Professional Psychopaths that reached the Pinnacle of the Financial Stage where they Cause no less Misery and Destruction as their Political counterparts. The Professional Psychopath is just as Malevolent, Narcissistic and Remorseless as the other Stereotypes, they are just much smarter. They can be found in any Profession, but usually Governments, Corporations and Religions will be thick with them.

In a Corporation, the Professional Psychopaths are ideally suited for advancement. They can masterfully Fake their Abilities and Credentials and use their Intellect and Charm to Manipulate and Exploit others and generally back stab their way to a higher position. Once in Power, their Mask slips and they abuse their Power and bully and sabotage their co-workers and subordinates.

In Politics, the Professional Psychopath’s Ruthlessness and Cunning gives them a distinct advantage over any non-Psychopath Rival (Ron Paul). They make charismatic leaders Manipulating and Brainwashing the Naïve, Vulnerable, Uneducated or Mentally Weak. Mastering of Lying allows them to make whatever outrageous Campaign Promises straight faced with, of course, no intention of keeping any of them. A life spent faking being Human gives them the Ability to assume the Roles of virtuous Public Servant, the perfect Father, Husband, Advisor, Mentor and every Man. In addition, when things get rough, they have no inhibitions in playing dirty and readily resort to Murder, Assassination, Persecution, War and Genocide.

19:55 MM
The 3rd Sphere of Power that has traditionally attracted more than its fair share of Psychopaths is Religion. A quick glance at the History of Religion from the bloody Sacrifices of the Aztec Priests to the Tortures of the Spanish Acquisitions and through seemingly endless Religious Wars waged in the name of Peace and Love makes their Influence plainly visible to all Willing to look. Since most, if not all great Religions are constructed on Falsehoods, Compulsive Liars make the Perfect Proselytizers. A look at recently created Religions, such as Mormonism and Scientology, show their founders, Joseph Smith and L. Ron Hubbard, respectively, were, at least, Compulsive Liars and more likely, full blown Psychopaths.

Charismatic Cult leaders, like Jim Jones and Sun Myung Moon, were, indeed, Psychopaths. While Televangelical Preachers that rank in millions from their Gullible Flocks are our best Con Artists of the highest caliber.

When Psychopaths dominate and cease Control over the Major Cultural Institutions that influences a Society, a final type of Psychopath is created - the Secondary Psychopaths.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2013 06:38PM by John Rose.

Date: December 30, 2013 10:55PM

bump...

Date: March 15, 2018 08:02PM

This ties into a recent Thread...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables