Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Same Old Song And Dance...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 29, 2013 06:30PM

Some things never change!

Here is a Post I wrote over 11 years ago, so add 11 to all of the numbers below.

Same Old Song And Dance...
John Rose (---.158.47.153.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net)
Date: 09-10-02 08:24

It's obvious to me that our lifestyle threatens a lot of different people for a lot of different reasons...money being the biggest one of all. Stop and think about...How can anyone discredit something that can be so easily proved like raw food? The only answer is to say that it doesn't work long term. This has been a common theme over the years...in fact, 2 years ago I received this email which explains some of the BS that we see on our BB...

"These guys have 3 basic strategies, one is to say that raw food doesn't work long term with nothing backing it up. Two they pretend to be another person and make a fake story of how they were on all raw and it didn't work have gone back to cooked and everything is better example - long plays post. They say that raw fooders have mental problems and are filled with anger. They insult people with things like raw fooders all eat cooked food in secret trying to get you to react in anger so they can lay claim to the statement that raw fooders are angry and dogmatic. These guys thrive on hate and making others angry. ..."

For the record, I have been doing this for over 12 years and my life is getting better not worse...my vision is better now than it was 10 and even 20 years ago...I do not feel like I am aging like everyone else my age...I also do not look emaciated...I am still very lean and muscular...it doesn't make any sense to eat any different than the way all of the other animals have been eating for 500,000,000 years.

Personally, if I tried something and failed at it, I would first question whether I did it right before I said that it was wrong. Perhaps some people are not this honest with themselves and cannot accept that they failed by doing something wrong, so they blame the diet. In that case, by all means let's find out what they did so that it doesn't happen to others.

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Same Old Song And Dance...
Date: December 29, 2013 08:56PM

Hey Chris,

Every time I hear this I think of YOU!!!

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: December 29, 2013 09:08PM

Why because you think im as great a singer as Aerosmith ?

I appreciate the gesture.

Date: December 30, 2013 01:51AM

No Chris, it ain't Aerosmith - it's Tom Billings Syndrome!!!
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: November 22, 2015 01:13PM

“Whatever deceives men seems to produce a magical enchantment.” -Plato

Indeed, Cooked Food produces a magical enchantment as most people seem to be under its Spell!

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 22, 2015 10:17PM

Raw food works.
Most people do not succeed with it because it is hard to undo many years of SAD eating.
Usually the body is sick, the digestive system is not working properly.
It is not the raw food that is the problem, it is the person, the approach.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 22, 2015 11:38PM

The discussion was on raw food not necessarily raw vegan and raw goat milk is raw food.

Is it true that
organic1 = temp = powerlifer = powerlifter = nonsense

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 23, 2015 01:41AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The discussion was on raw food not necessarily raw
> vegan and raw goat milk is raw food.
>

exactly

chris always pulls out his strict raw vegan card even when it's not relevant.

Date: November 23, 2015 08:07PM

<<<Is it true that
organic1 = temp = powerlifer = powerlifter = nonsense>>>

Indeed!!!

Date: December 13, 2015 02:13PM

<<<Is it true that
organic1 = temp = powerlifer = powerlifter = nonsense>>>

Since this pathetic excuse for a human being has been banned here so many times and keeps coming back despite the fact that he does NOT live or promote our Way of Life as he Eats and, therefore, KILLS Animals and 80% of his foods are COOKED, it should be...

organic1 = temp = powerlifer = powerlifter = powerLIAR = anon103 = burtreynolds = chris the LYING MAN = nonsense

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables