Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

embarassing question
Posted by: minou33 ()
Date: November 23, 2006 06:03PM

I have only recently discovered the benefits of raw foods... and almost overnight have become almost entirely raw. I have been eating raw for about 2 weeks now. I haven't noticed any dramatic changes in my health except that I have been having more frequent bowel movements. When eating processed foods I would only have a bowel movement once a week. After becoming a vegetarian and leading a more healthier lifestyle I would do go every other day. Since being on raw foods I have been going everyday and sometimes up to 3 times a day.. which I consider great and healthy. But my concern is that I just discovered a lot of blood in my stool. I don't want to get graphic...but I am a bit panicked. I have never had this before. I am curious to know if this may be related to my dramatic change in my eating habits lately or if that is probably unrelated and if I should panic and go see a doctor immediately!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: embarassing question
Posted by: Healthybun ()
Date: November 23, 2006 06:53PM

It could be so that you have been having that bleeding for a long time, without knowing you did, thanks to the weekly bowelmovments.
The blood gets dark, sometimes black if staying in the intestines for a longer while.

Seeing your doktor for a diagnose could be beneficial. Knowing what could be the problem can get you into a starting-ground to act for your healing.

Do you have pain? Could be ulcerous colit.

Do you have fistulas/hemmoroids? Could be bleeding from those.

tip: Breath slow and calm.

Yours // Jacob
www.levandefoda.se

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables