Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 7 of 8
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: April 16, 2014 04:21PM

I see temp/nzyme/powerlifer released a foul odor here again from his padded room near the Scottish border.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: April 16, 2014 04:33PM

He 'doesn't' call names...one post later calls me another name and admits to the first instance. Theres always an excuse. Typically perpetrator behavior.

Posted by: temp ()
Date: April 16, 2014 04:35PM

Utopian Life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He 'doesn't' call names...one post later calls me
> another name and admits to the first instance.
> Theres always an excuse. Typically perpetrator
> behavior.

Haha at least be equal and consistent then if you think lazy sod was the insult of the century.

You came in here all guns blazing generalizing about my opinions, yet you didn't even read my article, so yes you are a lazy sod in my eyes. You, JR, fresh, yes we get it the high sugar raw fruitists are here and want to fight everyone, fellow vegans included.

Yet you just focus on me but you don't mind anon102 aka john rose saying sick disgusting things like hoping they'd "ass rape" me.

So again ill say, are you as sick as these other people or just singling me out.

The forum was 10 times the place when you, fresh and JR were briefly gone. We could have adult conversations, despite different opinions. Not every thread had to be reduced to this.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2014 04:43PM by temp.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 16, 2014 04:36PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
You only give contraindications to vegan and raw
never to cooked or animal products as panchito keeps trying to tell you.
you are virulently anti raw and vegan and biased against the purpose of the board
and will be forever blind to that.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

YOU DO NOT SUPPORT OUR WAY OF LIFE, SO WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME HERE?

YOU ARE EITHER SICK OR YOU ARE BEING PAID TO DO SO!!!

Date: April 16, 2014 04:45PM

Haha we just addressed that one post ago John, keep up.

I think John Rose is going senile from all that copper toxicity that his raw vegan/juice feasting diet causes.

Date: April 16, 2014 04:46PM

Once again:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
WHY CHRIS/PL/TEMP AKA THE TROLL/THE SHILL SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FOREVER!!!!!!
Posted by: John Rose
Date: April 16, 2014 09:56AM

PL INSULTS this Website and everyone else who strives to be a Raw Vegan!!!

Not only does PL NOT Support this Website and a Raw Vegan Diet, but PL aka The Troll ATTACKS the Raw Vegan Diet and, therefore, this Website!

PL claims that he doesn’t INSULT anybody unless he is INSULTED and yet, he INSULTS everyone on this Website! And then, when PL is called on it, he turns around and INSULTS those who call him for doing what he is doing.

It’s NOT an INSULT to call a Troll a Troll or a Shill a Shill, but as soon as a Troll or a Shill is identified, the Troll and the Shill INSULTS all of those who accuse him of being a Troll or a Shill.

<<<Ive been insulted on a daily basis ever since i arrived here...>>>

You might be fooling some people, but most of us know better!!!

You come to a Raw Food Website and repeat over and over again that a Raw Food Diet is a Fad Diet and as fresh just pointed out…

“how transparent. does powerlifter think himself so innocent? poking the tiger? why did you eat me, mr tiger? I was just poking you to see if you would react and I could then accuse you of being a nasty "carnivore"!! innocent old me!”
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: April 16, 2014 04:48PM

John Rose is definitely proof raw vegan makes you mentally ill.

The doctor whos doing the study on raw food and mental health, should enlist John Rose LOLOLOL.

He'd be blown away when John starts telling him about his super charger boxes with wormhole systems.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2014 04:50PM by temp.

Date: April 16, 2014 04:50PM

GET USED TO THIS POST BECAUSE IT IS GOING TO FOLLOW YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU LEAVE LIKED YOU’VE BEEN ASKED TO LEAVE!!!!!!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
WHY CHRIS/PL/TEMP AKA THE TROLL/THE SHILL SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FOREVER!!!!!!

Not only does PL NOT Support this Website and a Raw Vegan Diet, but PL aka The Troll ATTACKS the Raw Vegan Diet and, therefore, this Website!

PL claims that he doesn’t INSULT anybody unless he is INSULTED and yet, he INSULTS everyone on this Website! And then, when PL is called on it, he turns around and INSULTS those who call him for doing what he is doing.

It’s NOT an INSULT to call a Troll a Troll or a Shill a Shill, but as soon as a Troll or a Shill is identified, the Troll and the Shill INSULTS all of those who accuse him of being a Troll or a Shill.

You come to a Raw Food Website and repeat over and over again that a Raw Food Diet is a Fad Diet and as fresh just pointed out…

“how transparent. does powerlifter think himself so innocent? poking the tiger? why did you eat me, mr tiger? I was just poking you to see if you would react and I could then accuse you of being a nasty "carnivore"!! innocent old me!”
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: April 16, 2014 04:52PM

Like i said John, as soon as Prana is back ive requested the permanent ban.

But you will also be banned at the same time, so enjoy your last posts also.

You have left Prana no choice but to deal with you and your fake anon102 account, he can't be seen to temp ban me simply for mentioning sardines, then allow racism, disgusting talk like from your fake anon102 account.

So your gone also my friend, ADIOS smiling smiley Now neither of us can take part, because you were an intolerant bully.

Date: April 16, 2014 04:54PM

HERE’s YOUR ALBATROSE…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: April 16, 2014 04:58PM

It doesnt matter your opinion of th e severity of your opinionated name calling and it also doesnt matter that you repeatedly call me 80 1010 amd a fruitist whatever that means when i told you i am not. You are listening poorly and its not my job to help you. If you dont like people summarizing your post content , then stop posting.

Date: April 16, 2014 05:03PM

Every time I hear temp requesting a permanent ban I smiling smiley smiling smiley. The guy has no life outside of this forum. I don't know what he'll do.

Date: April 16, 2014 05:12PM

Anon 102 Wrote:
> Every time I hear temp requesting a permanent ban
> I smiling smiley smiling smiley. The guy has no life outside of this
> forum. I don't know what he'll do.

Maybe i don't.

If you think im a loser for being on the forum, then god knows what you think of yourself ???

Some sad old man who has created a second fake account on the forum, all in order to give me crap. Which would make you an even bigger loser than me.

At least i know im one.

Date: April 16, 2014 05:23PM

Hey anon,

Do you remember this Post?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: The Anti-Raw Movement: Misinformed or Deliberately Deceitful?
Posted by: Prana
Date: January 26, 2014 09:46PM

powerlifter,

By the way, unless John is using a web proxy, anon101 and John Rose have different IP addresses in different states.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

HEY PL…HERE’s YOUR ALBATROSE…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: April 16, 2014 05:29PM

Yeah John. Apparently he has some weird obsession with linking us together.

Date: April 16, 2014 05:38PM

I know full well, that you know to use a proxy because you mentioned it a long time ago, when wanting to ID another member.

For me these fake anon101/102 accounsts definitely you and so was the member NGU, several people pm'd agreeing with me, NGU who weirdly popped up after 6 months + absence, co-incidental timing just after your anon101 account was banned so you couldn't use that for your disgusting troll hate and the guy suddenly starts having the same grudge against my mediterranean diet/fad quote and hates Suez for no reason because she is a new member.

If your weren't so obvious you might get away with it, but you are just too blinded by your own ego and PURE hate for certain individuals, that you make it so obvious that its you. We know it is, NGU's sudden hate for Prana at the same time you had a post and grudge about it, suddenly he just pops back 6 months later to say that lol.

Serious question, do you think were all daft as mince ? You couldn't be anymore obvious, if Prana had any moddiing ability, he'd watch and check that you constantly sign and out of these accounts and most likely use a different browser whilst your doing it. Do you think i was born yesterday ?

The posting format, high-lighting, the fact you address Prana as Brian is, the fact that only John Rose knew that anon101 had been banned as Prana never publicly declared it, how would you know this ?. The grudges and hate are all too similar for anon to be anyone but you. A guy who essentially just hates me and Suez lol, ohh sounds like someone we know.

You are the only two members on the forum who are still holding a grudge with my raw fad diet quote and the mediterranean diet having the most science to back its benefits to date, which was about 5 months ago, only John Rose is capable of being petty enough to hold a grudge that long about a simple quote.

Too similar racial and political views to be anyone else, not to mention lastly that he is there at John Roses side every single post.

Then theres the fact that 99% of anons posts are just hate against me and the other 1% are either hate for Suez or pretend questions for her. Stirring debates more like.

AHh i don't know why i bother to defend myself, there isn't any need.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2014 05:44PM by temp.

Date: April 16, 2014 05:45PM

Several people PMed me and said powerlifer is bat @#$%& crazy. That's why I'm thinking the guy is typing from a room in a mental hospital somewhere.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 16, 2014 11:29PM

HH Wrote:
> Is the purpose of this site to support unproven
> breatharians and their dangerous/alleged
> lifestyles? If you want to completely wreck raw
> veganism in the public eye and make absolutely
> sure that it's forever consigned to the domain of
> "nut-cases," create an unbending association with
> breatharianism. That will do more significant
> damage to your cause than someone who simply poses
> questions about raw veganism.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 17, 2014 01:43AM

Anon 102 Wrote:
> Every time I hear temp requesting a permanent ban
> I smiling smiley smiling smiley. The guy has no life outside of this
> forum. I don't know what he'll do.

Poor temp
I guess he needs the forum more than the forum needs him.

Date: April 17, 2014 02:14AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> I like this forum.
> When I have a lot of stress this is place to come
> and laugh and laugh and laugh.

I believe you. It's hard not to notice that you seem to get off on laughing at others.

Date: April 17, 2014 02:16AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> Poor temp
> I guess he needs the forum more than the forum
> needs him.

At least he is trying to help people instead of laughing at them...

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: April 17, 2014 11:52PM

"Because its still no-where near a nutritionally complete and balanced diet to live mostly on juice, no matter how nutritious you believe it to be. Especially in the long term. Living mostly on juice would not yield a balanced or rounded diet. It would lack fiber, fats, possibly mess with many individuals blood sugar levels for that very reason due to the lack of fiber and so on."

Why would you need fiber if you're not consuming solid food? Juicing would be MORE nutritionally complete and balanced so long as you were juicing a wide variety of sprouts, grasses, fresh vegetables, and a little bit of fresh fruit. It definitely wouldn't be lacking in fats and you could get large amounts of omega-3's by juicing chia greens.

"So these people saying we need to detox ourselves onto a diet of 500 calories orange juice daily, well yeah thats completely bunk in my opinion as is breatharianism, hopefully no-one takes offense in my belief that it isn't real. Both are extremely dangerous practices in my opinion."

Not all juice diets are the same, just like not all vegan diets are the same. In both cases, they must be well-rounded. Obviously only drinking one type of juice will eventually lead to problems.

"Its just a case of dietary extremity again. Adding nutrient rich green/grass/weed/vegetable juices to the diet is great. Living mostly on juice or only on juice isn't what constituents as a healthy or balanced diet in my opinion."

You may view it as extreme but others view it as completely doable. When done properly it is both extremely nutritious and balanced. All in pre-digested form and easily assimilated. Matt Monarch lives mostly off juice and is doing quite well.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: April 18, 2014 10:05AM

Thank you jtprindl. So well explained.
Some people have very established notions of how things work and they fail to see the light and simplicity from any other angle.
Just like in the SAD world people feel you need protein from meat.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: April 22, 2014 11:50PM

I find it rather humorous, the way people who fanatically follow an unproven and clearly problematic nutrition paradigm (raw veganism) get so passionate about diverting their attention to Richard Blackman's breatharian beliefs and finding fault with them. CLASSIC.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: April 23, 2014 12:27AM

kwan Wrote:
> I find it rather humorous, the way people who
> fanatically follow an unproven and clearly
> problematic nutrition paradigm (raw veganism) get
> so passionate about diverting their attention to
> Richard Blackman's

Oh just great. Another breatharian believer pops in on the raw foods website to laugh at us raw food eaters and peddle her business's products, websites, and social media address. Un-effing-believable marketing tactic. Epic fail.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: April 23, 2014 01:51AM

Yeah, I think breatharianism is total bull$hit. So what? I have a brain. As far as the rest of Jericho Genesis Soultarian Sunfire's beliefs are concerned, I have no idea what to think. All the guy does is speak in circles with zero depth or detail. His videos are mind-numbing in that way. You keep waiting for something to happen besides his ego, and it never does.

kwan Wrote:
> I find it rather humorous, the way people who
> fanatically follow an unproven and clearly
> problematic nutrition paradigm (raw veganism) get
> so passionate about diverting their attention to
> Richard Blackman's breatharian beliefs and finding
> fault with them. CLASSIC.

Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: April 23, 2014 07:01AM

why do you people feed into this?

david

Date: April 23, 2014 01:02PM

temp Wrote:
> kwan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I find it rather humorous, the way people who
> > fanatically follow an unproven and clearly
> > problematic nutrition paradigm (raw veganism)
> get
> > so passionate about diverting their attention
> to
> > Richard Blackman's breatharian beliefs and
> finding
> > fault with them. CLASSIC.
>
> Absolutely spot on, i couldn't have said it better
> myself Kwan.
>
> There both as unproven belief systems as each
> other, so for anyone to get angry at Richard,
> without also applying the same to raw veganism or
> raw vegan gurus is just another hypocrite.
>

Now that's just too ridiculous to even respond to except to say that maybe you've gone over the edge into bat @#$%& crazydom.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2014 11:56PM by Prana.

Date: April 23, 2014 02:31PM

What entails a "way of eating being proven or unproven"? That a person does it. So my diet is proven! Thanks!

Date: April 23, 2014 02:33PM

also please try to "Unprove" my way of eating. hahahaha

Current Page: 7 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables