Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!
 

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 13, 2014 12:38AM

Prana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------



> I realize our society encourages us to have a
> small mind, but we don't need to listen to that
> voice, we can transcend that.

Would you call it small minded and/or hostile to ask someone who says they can flap their arms like wings and fly for proof, too?

When people claim to be able to do magical things, and actually charge money to show people "the way", it's not only fair and reasonable to ask for proof it's ridiculous not to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: HH ()
Date: April 13, 2014 02:20AM

People are accustomed to holding "pioneers" up to the standard of proven action instead of simply relying on their word. It's what we do in civilized society. This isn't the Dark Ages and it certainly isn't some Russian backwater. It's the age of info in the western world. Proof and the dissemination of it should be easy to conjure if the claims are legit. If breatharianism really is possible, all self-proclaimed breatharians should drop their egos and show us that it really, truly is possible. After all, couldn't it save the planet?



Prana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't get the hosility people have against F1.
> He's doing his thing, and it's different than your
> thing. If someone asked me to prove I'm a raw
> vegan, I'd tell them to f**k off. I have nothing
> to prove, and neither does F1.
>
> I realize our society encourages us to have a
> small mind, but we don't need to listen to that
> voice, we can transcend that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: April 13, 2014 03:17AM

HH it's thinking like yours that keeps the status quo, that is, the western med folk get to do what they want, the people in power get to do what they want, the large financial and corporate people get to do what they want, because they are the establishment, they are the pillars of civilized society. I hope you like your bedfellows!


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Date: April 13, 2014 08:05AM

You guys that ask for proof obviously didnt take any notice of the video/info I posted. I didn't expect you too but I was open to being proved wrong, sadly I'm proved right. I'm not breatharian because breatharianism doesn't exist, the body produces 1.5 to 2 litres of saliva per day, so that fact alone cancels out the false definition of breatharianisn, breatharianism is a new age scam kept going by scam artists, this I know for a that. I've never made magical claims, I have never claimed to teach people this lifestyle, my workshops are fitness based, so what harm I'm doing I do not know and cannot claim, infact its the opposite, I warn people of the dangers and the fraudsters. Obviously you haters are missing that point because your so focused on finding fault.

The people here attack me because they want to stick to the false and incorrect new age stories maintained by the fraudsters, they dont want to have an open mind and understand it even when someone takes the time to do so, by attacking me your actually exposing yourself as complete haters and nothing else and you dont even see how you are embarrassing yourselves. When I was a fruitarian I got exactly the same treatment from the same people and then some. Whenever you move people out of their comfort zone even by your own example you will get haters hating you out of fear, this is a fact and you see it here in this thread. People that dont know anything, attacking out of fear and making up nasty insults/stories to justify it.

Proof is nothing because I could prove it and then eat at anytime after that. I know how things get manipulated and twisted by the fraudsters so I know that even if people do get monitored there's ways to get around it, What do you want people to do....get monitored for the rest of their lives, just to prove to you something that you refuse to accept anyway...ha,ha! I could call you guys all kinds of names and accuse you of all kinds of things and tell you to prove to me that you are all raw but thats not my thing, I'd rather support people.

Nobody asked any of you to believe me or buy into my story and I can understand that people will question but if you question then put in the work to be open minded and be willing to accept if proven wrong. Those of you that constantly fight, pull down and attack others doing their thing and refuse to be open are the ones doing the most harm to the raw food movement.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Date: April 13, 2014 08:35AM

Hey Prana....how are you, I'm surprised your still here dude, you really need to get out of here and look after your own self, I dont think this board appreciates what you do here. Hope you see this....much love to you!

You guys ask for proof but attack those that stand up and share their message, you are infact providing those that stand up with proof that no matter what they do you will NEVER accept their truth regardless of what they do. So here is the vicious cycle that has been going on for years. The hate is what is actually stopping the proof from coming forward. Also, I've had many, many people, organisations, national/international media companies approach me to prove my lifestyle and I've agreed only to have it cancelled by the men in suits/money men because this lifestyle can infact save the planet/humanity but it goes against all the corrupt corporations and governments, also people dont want to be involved with anything where they believe someone might die because they buy into the stories of so its ok for you guys to demand proof when you know you are not responsible for making that happen, a hell of a lot of work is involved and a hell of a lot of politics to go through to make that happen in an honest way because nobody trusts anybody involved.

I know for a fact that the few times that people have been monitored that they have been faked or twisted because the film crew was friends of the people being monitored so it is never 100% legit. I never put myself here, you guys did, some guy called fresh created a post about me here on this board, what I'm doing know has nothing to do with the raw food movement at all but someone felt the need to post about me here on a raw food board, most of you do it to humiliate or prove that such people are crazy, its an easy thing to talk crap about people doing something you believe to be impossible but to me that reflects more on the non believers than the person your posting about, I'm doing something different to all of you but at the end of the day all I do is share my experience just like you come here and share your experience, the difference is that my experience is different from yours.

The funny thing is that if you actually listened to me you would see that I'm actually saying similar things as you in regards to the new age breatharian scam but I have experience of what I'm talking about, breatharianism is a scam and few if any of the so called breatharians are actually food/liquid free... that is a fact, if anything people should be looking more towards fasting and/or liquidarianism, the body can definately self maintain but at the same time alot has to be learnt, the individual must learn to protect themselves from negative energy such as this on this thread/board. I've come into this lifestyle and learnt what is fake and what is real, I try to warn people but its pointless because the sceptics shout the loudest and the people that need the help dont have the balls to stand up.

Nothing has changed.

So long folks!

G.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 13, 2014 08:53AM

Thank for the post.
What is your current diet and why did you stop being a fruitarian?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Date: April 13, 2014 08:55AM

From what I see on this board most of you dont even need this board but your scared to listen to your own self/intuition or you feel that you dont know enough and need this board to gain the strength and knowledge of the stronger toxic members. Others NEED this board to vent their toxic thoughts/ego, its these guys that need this board the most because they are the ones that need to sheperd and lead people, so they take it upon themselves to lead the weaker minded ones.

There is no welcome back for me as I'm not coming back, I leart years ago to stay away from the toxic internet groups. I've just come on here because I was bored yesterday and to say a hi to old names. The advise I will leave you guys with is that if you really want help get it in the flesh, face to face so you can see the person thats helping you, that way you can make a more balanced judgement on that person but most importantly follow and trust yourself before anyone else.

G

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Date: April 13, 2014 09:05AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Date: April 13, 2014 09:08AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 13, 2014 09:36AM

The Fruitarian One Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From what I see on this board most of you dont
> even need this board but your scared to listen to
> your own self/intuition or you feel that you dont
> know enough and need this board to gain the
> strength and knowledge of the stronger toxic
> members. Others NEED this board to vent their
> toxic thoughts/ego, its these guys that need this
> board the most because they are the ones that need
> to sheperd and lead people, so they take it upon
> themselves to lead the weaker minded ones.
>
> There is no welcome back for me as I'm not coming
> back, I leart years ago to stay away from the
> toxic internet groups. I've just come on here
> because I was bored yesterday and to say a hi to
> old names. The advise I will leave you guys with
> is that if you really want help get it in the
> flesh, face to face so you can see the person
> thats helping you, that way you can make a more
> balanced judgement on that person but most
> importantly follow and trust yourself before
> anyone else.
>
> G
It seems me that you are the one passing judgments.

You feel we do not need this board, nobody is forcing us to be on the board.

There are disagreement on view points but so is life even married couple in love have arguments.

The board is very useful. We were doing fine when you were not around.

An example: The sprouratian man provided useful info on sprouting and fermenting that proves very beneficial to many. And there are countless examples for useful info from the like of John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 13, 2014 12:38PM

temp, powerlifter, we miss you.
This is a great forum. Views change over time as we learn more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 13, 2014 01:31PM

The Fruitarian One Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You guys that ask for proof obviously didnt take
> any notice of the video/info I posted


I did. I stopped watching when I heard you say you lie all the time about your personal life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: April 13, 2014 01:59PM

"Fruitarian and raw vegan diets will ruin health its that simple, especially the very restrictive dieting such as liquidarian which is even more deficient."

Fruitarian diets, yes, well-planned raw vegan diets... no. How would a liquidarian diet ruin health if someone was juicing pounds of sprouts, grass, and a little bit of fruit? Being mostly liquidarian if done properly is actually healthier and promotes longevity... more nutrition, pre-digested, more easily assimilated. All the energy your body would normally have to exert digesting foods can be used to enhance other bodily functions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 13, 2014 02:04PM

Anybody that is different is attacked specially by the ideolical headss. people tha critize Genesis have themselves many non public health problems. Maybe Genesis is +75% bretharian and there is a way to be bretharian. There are some benefits to "intermittent" (define it yourself) fasting winking smiley



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2014 02:05PM by Panchito.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 13, 2014 02:10PM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------


> Maybe Genesis is +75% bretharian


Panchito, now that was funny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 13, 2014 02:12PM

I am not a 100% raw fooder either. So?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Date: April 13, 2014 03:12PM

Ha,ha you guys are funny, you guys make up the stories and expect me to live up to them or explain them. I'm not in your world and I cant speak from where you are at, its also clear that nothing I can say will be understood because its sooo far out of your own personal understanding, you guys dot get that, you just dont see it, I posted many vids of mine and still you switch off or dont view them. All your doing is proving me right and you dont even see it.

Yes I'm making judgements about this board, they are my observations, in the same way you guys made judgements about me. So is it right that you guys can judge me but if I do it back its wrong?

The fact is that I agree with everything you guys say to some degree but you still want to attack me, in my vids I say pretty much everything everybody else has said here yet you still want to attack me, so what does that say??? It says that certain individuals here are just out to attack and then they play the victim when someone fights back!!! Its really funny to observe. I've seen how the same people get drawn into fighting with each other on various threads, temp, you got banned but you opened up another account under another name and have been complaining about this and that ever since, you just cant stop yourself from getting drawn in, ha,ha. Some of you others do exactly the same, its really funny.

The funny thing is that none of you have met me, none of you know me but thats not the issue is it, that doesn't matter...none of that matters because your only here to fight and piss people off, all these little ego's fighting for center stage, to see who has the best info, who is the most right, who can get the biggest following or most amount of people agreeing with their posts, its like a school playground here.

Its been so interesting to see fresh post a vid of me here and then watch all the fish take the bait....hee,hee! You all got sucked in didn't you, the usual suspects exposing all their toxicity for all to see and they just can't stop. You each made up a different story about me and ran with it, so who was right???

You guys have no interest in understanding anything or being supportive and it shows in this thread.

Its one thing to question someone that makes claims but its another thing to attack first and then expect an explanation, I've done many interviews so I can answer peoples questions, this work I've posted here but as some of you have shown/proved you are not interested in understanding anything anyway, you just want your voices heard.

So folks, this is my last post here because its boring now and I'm only posting now to prove a point, I was hoping to be proved wrong but I can see that this is normal here and its nothing personal, you guys could have a thread about carrots and still fight about it. Its sad that prana was the only one to show an open mind and a bit of support, that really sucks because most folks that have a brain wouldn't get involved in this and stay silent but then what happens is that the loud mouths get all the attention and chaos wins. So I'm glad to have given you guys some entertainment and something to get stirred up about, was it worth it....not really, all rather childish and stone age if you ask me.

See you guys and prana...get your azz out of here dude and go where your more appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

G.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Date: April 13, 2014 03:21PM

And the next time someone gives you crap about your diet...remember that you did the same to me. Where is the support in living and raw food support???? What really was the point of posting a vid about something none of you believe is possible on here??? Unless you all wanted to pick fault....

Also...if your eating living foods....are you actually vegan???!!! Ha,ha,ha,ha!

I'm rick james beeeyatch!!!

See ya!!!!!!!!!!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2014 03:27PM by The Fruitarian One.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 13, 2014 03:25PM

I would be careful making statements like that. Most, if not all of the long term strict raw foodists, liquidarians, psuedo breatharians have not demonstrated any kind of longevity to brag about.

In my opinion longevity is a key indicator that a lifestyle is working, the ability to remain A/Live means the conditions of Life are being met. What happened to Shelton, Krok, TC Fry, Youkta Kulvinskas, Johny Lovewisdom. Lovewisdom did a 6 and 9 month fast in his quest to become breatharian yet he died at the ripe old age of 81 in extremely poor health! He didn't have sex either as he considered it Death!

Meanwhile, the smokers and the drinkers and moderate eaters are sailing past 100 I think because they enjoy this brief experience of Life...Indeed for humans, the key to longevity, and health for that matter goes far beyond food.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: HH ()
Date: April 13, 2014 03:27PM

I honestly have no clue how having to see it to believe it makes me a supporter of the so-called status quo.


Prana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HH it's thinking like yours that keeps the status
> quo, that is, the western med folk get to do what
> they want, the people in power get to do what they
> want, the large financial and corporate people get
> to do what they want, because they are the
> establishment, they are the pillars of civilized
> society. I hope you like your bedfellows!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Date: April 13, 2014 03:33PM

Statements like what?

You just proved how resilient the body is by saying that smokers and drinkers sail past 100 years, does that mean what they are doing is right? If so what are you doing here on a raw food board, you should be out drinking and smoking and living a happy life!

Everybody has their own belief and everyone is welcome to it, just dont put anybody else down because they have their own experience.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Date: April 13, 2014 03:35PM

F1 has now left the building!....hee,hee!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Date: April 13, 2014 03:39PM

You guys eat living foods then call yourself raw vegan, ha,ha! Hows that for making claims!

Alright, I'm out...its been real! xxx. G.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 13, 2014 03:54PM

I'll have a double?!?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: HH ()
Date: April 13, 2014 04:00PM

So questioning you = putting you down? Shouldn't your ego be a bit stronger after all of this enlightened saliva drinking that you've been doing?

The Fruitarian One Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Statements like what?
>
> You just proved how resilient the body is by
> saying that smokers and drinkers sail past 100
> years, does that mean what they are doing is
> right? If so what are you doing here on a raw food
> board, you should be out drinking and smoking and
> living a happy life!
>
> Everybody has their own belief and everyone is
> welcome to it, just dont put anybody else down
> because they have their own experience.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 13, 2014 04:03PM

The Fruitarian One Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> F1 has now left the building!....hee,hee!

Bye bye. See you next week - but probably sooner in your case....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: HH ()
Date: April 13, 2014 04:10PM

You and John Rose are at the epicenter of the hostility on this board.

temp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im getting mixed messages from your videos though
> Genesis.
>
> On the one hand it seems like you want to be left
> alone and not have people talking about your
> claims of breatharianism. Which is fair enough.
>
> But in the next breath you are going public and
> doing interviews with the likes of David Wolfe and
> other health show hosts about the topic itself.
>
> Like i say its natural for people to be curious,
> especially when people are often claiming to do
> things which are heavily unproven or have a
> mystical element.
>
> But the hostile manner which many conduct
> themselves here isn't appreciated. This forum has
> sadly always been this way though.
>



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2014 11:54PM by Prana.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: HH ()
Date: April 13, 2014 04:22PM

You know as well as I do that this guy is a fraud, perhaps even the worst that this community has seen. That's because he claims to have mastered a dietary impossibility that will lead to death if others seriously attempt it. Why the kid gloves? At least John Rose claims to eat food.

temp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You and John Rose are at the epicenter of the
> > hostility on this board.
>
> If someone bites, then i will defend. Ive never
> provoked anyone on here ever, until my pic of John
> Roses book recently, because i was quite annoyed
> at my banning, whilst he was insulting me for
> years on here, with others.
>
> Im the epic-center of most of the controversy on
> here and always have been.
>
> Doesn't matter if the topic was raw fermented
> foods or saying that b12 was low in vegans, i was
> always met with opposition by a small minority of
> the forum. Sadly the minority are the loudest.
>
> I have got on perfectly fine in any thread where
> anyone was willing to be civil, i will speak my
> mind though. If i think someone looks ill, i will
> say so. Just like you do yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: jimtoo ()
Date: April 13, 2014 04:42PM

The bigger question for me is, if breatharianism (or rather, salivatarianism) is possible, why do it? What's the great benefit? Spiritual enlightenment? If it's the latter, I would hope to see some original, and inspirationally enlightening, thoughts rather than what we are seeing here: nothing more really than contributing to the usual hostile banter and laughing at the foolish little people who don't understand him. If I saw inspirational enlightenment, I'd at least listen with interest. Otherwise, what's the point? The desire for physical purity is understandable, but where's the limit?

It seems some are obsessed with purity, to the point where I have to question if it is due to never being satisfied with where they are at, so they keep trying to become more and more pure to overcome whatever is causing the dissatisfaction with who they are. Fruitarianism for whatever reason isn't pure enough for them - they haven't found enlightenment or been able to communicate directly with the almighty - so let's try living on our own saliva so we can sit around and chew the enzymatic juice and laugh at all the foolish people that aren't doing the same. What fun.

Maybe I'm too much of a hedonist - no doubt I am actually - but I love putting my stomach and liver and intestines to use with whole foods. They seem to enjoy the work. Salivatarianism doesn't even begin to interest me beyond a little curiosity to it's plausibility. Its sounds awful, actually, and I've seen nothing here to make me even consider changing my mind. On the other hand, to each their own. I would never tell anyone they should follow my hedonistic lead, all I know is, it's time for lunch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Posted by: HH ()
Date: April 13, 2014 04:46PM

"Different views?" Is that what you call it? LOL.

temp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You know as well as I do that this guy is a
> fraud,
> > perhaps even the worst that this community has
> > seen. That's because he claims to have mastered
> a
> > dietary impossibility that will lead to death
> if
> > others seriously attempt it. Why the kid
> gloves?
> > At least John Rose claims to eat food.
>
> I have already explained my views that i think
> breatharianism is a fraud, not possible and
> probably very dangerous in this thread. What more
> do you want me to say than that, resort to petty
> insults like the rest do around here ?
>
> With John Rose its different, ive spent 3 or 4
> years here with this guy on my ass every single
> day insulting me.
>
> Genesis has shown no disrespect to my comments at
> this point, so why should i treat him with any
> less respect despite his different views ?
>



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2014 11:53PM by Prana.

Options: ReplyQuote
Current Page: 4 of 8


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.


Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables