Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Flu shot- they forced my sister to get one in her work.
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 20, 2014 11:07PM

suez

<<Guess what - the dog vaccines don't have all the killer crap in them that vaccines for humans do! I found this out when I insisted that the vet show me everything he had in writing on them before I'd allow the dogs to get the shots. He delivered the info to me so I was able to read this for myself while he just sat back with a big grin on his face while I read. Then he said "We animal doctor are miles ahead on this issue over human doctors.">>

hmmmm...

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 20, 2014 11:12PM

simple green

<<la_veronique,
i am just now piecing togethor and connecting the flu vaccine i had in 2004 with a hospitalization a couple months later..but leading up to it i remember always having cold, clammy skin, abdominal pain, and the night i was hospitalized i left work with a heart rate of 120..so in the hospital they guessed all kinds of things..pancreatitis, gallbladder, they even offered to removed my gallbladder (ummm, no thank you!)..it was just weird, lots of vague symptoms

and with the hepatitis vaccines, it seems like i started noticing blood in my stool pretty soon after receiving the series, then was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, which always got worse once i started on the meds normally given for that, asacol and prednisone..my symptoms were always manageable til i started on pharmaceuticals, then would be out of control, and end up hospitalized

so i don't think there have been permanant effects..i do the best i can with my lifestyle and eating, i'm not all raw anymore, or even vegan, but happy with my life and feel good..i think it's more important to feel good and meditate more smiling smiley i feel healthier and more energetic and 34 than i did at 19..

when i was in my 20's and living a "SAD lifestyle" people guess my age or older, now at 34 i get late teens and early 20's! so i know i'm doing something right smiling smiley>>

that's pretty serious

you know, its a little strange
i looked up this issue

there was exactly 1.400,000 pages links
concerning nurses that got fired for refusing vaccination
also parents that were "fired" for refusing to have their children vaccinated
but not a SINGLE article on doctors getting fired ( by the administration)
for refusal of vaccination

hmmm... i
wonder

why

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 21, 2014 03:48AM

> i looked up this issue
>
> there was exactly 1.400,000 pages links
> concerning nurses that got fired for refusing
> vaccination
> also parents that were "fired" for refusing to
> have their children vaccinated
> but not a SINGLE article on doctors getting fired
> ( by the administration)
> for refusal of vaccination
>
> hmmm... i
> wonder
>
> why

IMO, the only thing hospital administration understands is how to make money so, my two cents on the matter....

1. Administration realizes that MD.s are smarter than them and rich enough to hire the best lawyers should they be fired for such a thing and big ugly lawsuits are not good for hospitals making money.

And/or...

2. As it's all about making money hospital administration is extremely dependent on MDs ordering vast numbers of tests to bring the hospitals in the most profit possible on all the vastly overrated extremely expensive machinery so they are probably not inclined to make waves with their golden gooses who might break training which could jeopardize the whole scam.

Date: January 21, 2014 05:27AM

yes
amongst other things
but in the same vein

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 21, 2014 05:33AM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yes
> amongst other things
> but in the same vein

Yes, it's always selective.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 02, 2014 01:00AM

Just be careful folks. I assume all raw vegans are anti forced vaccinations.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables