Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9
Re: The Anti-Raw Movement: Misinformed or Deliberately Deceitful?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 03, 2014 04:19PM

<<<The problem is that yourself, anon101/john Rose and a few of the others can't do that without getting aggressive and resorting to personal insults.>>>

You might be fooling some people, but most of us know better!!!

You come to a Raw Food Website and repeat over and over again that a Raw Food Diet is a Fad Diet and as fresh just pointed out…

“how transparent. does powerlifter think himself so innocent? poking the tiger? why did you eat me, mr tiger? I was just poking you to see if you would react and I could then accuse you of being a nasty "carnivore"!! innocent old me!”

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: February 03, 2014 04:25PM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >Right, that's GOTTA be it. You can't discredit
> the evidence because there's way too much of it
> from a variety of different sources for all types
> of super foods.
>
> people quote studies about superfoods, implying
> that they are critical for metal toxicity or
> whatever.
>
> I stated 3 things.
>
> 1. that they are sponsored by the suppliers (thus
> impacting their objectivity)
>
> 2. that other foods do the same thing as the
> superfood (and you didn't have to SAY that other
> foods don't do the same thing - it is IMPLIED by
> the person attributing magic effects to
> superfoods)
>
> 3. that they are expensive
>
> Then, I showed evidence of ALL above claims.
>
> My point is that if that was so easy, then it is
> highly likely that I could do the same for any
> number of alleged superfoods.
>
> And if I were to do that, you would come up with
> some other rationalization, because it is part of
> your belief system. you cannot bear to think
> otherwise.
>
> And I am accused of being "negative", when those
> posting misleading studies are given a free pass
> for being credulous and misleading.
>
> unlike you, I do not criticize people's diets.
> I make comments countering myths about certain
> healing claims of superfoods and
> the like.
>
> And the point of a food log thread is so that
> people can be free to post
> without feeling they are going to be criticized
> for what they eat for lunch.
>
> it's a way to share.
>
> instead what we get, on an allegedly popular raw
> food group, 5 people posting what they eat in a
> day. that's kind of sad.
>
> instead, you and powerlifter have used that as a
> platform to make baseless criticisms and THEN act
> offended when people rebut your claims.
>
> powerlifter makes a criticism about anon101 and
> then wonders why anon responds in a way that suits
> him.
>
> did powerlifter ever consider not making that kind
> of comment to a person who has expressed multiple
> times that he is not interested?
>
> and then powerlifter claims to be so offended? how
> transparent.
> does powerlifter think himself so innocent? poking
> the tiger?
> why did you eat me, mr tiger? I was just poking
> you to see if you would react and I could then
> accuse you of being a nasty "carnivore"!!
> innocent old me!
>
> interestingly neither you nor powerlifter have
> posted your food log, WHILE criticizing others.
> is that because I want to criticize YOUR food log?
> not at all. it's like the person criticizing the
> looks of someone on the internet while remaining
> faceless.
>
> > Lay off the dates and bananas!
>
> let me understand this. you want me to stop
> eating dates and bananas? because you disagree
> with statements I make? because I'm "immature"?
>
>
>
> >Where can I find phycocyanin in fruits and
> vegetables (since were on the topic of
> spirulina)?
>
> still stuck on that? I do not know and do not
> care, because it is not necessary.
> or did you not see the study that I posted on
> calcium and lowering metal load?
>
>
> > What other 'regular' foods besides goji berries
> stimulate the secretion of HGH or have the
> nutrient-density found in goji berries?
>
>
> you're hopeless
>
>
> >A lot of these super foods are fruits, so I don't
> even know why you have such a tough time accepting
> this reality.
>
> I see, it's a reality! it's a FACT!
> according to brian clement, I mean jtprindl..
> jeez...

Fresh, you did absolutely nothing, in any way, shape, or form, to discredit super foods in any way whatsoever. Not even close. Only from your delusional perspective because you cannot fathom something about raw foods being true if you didn't read it in 80/10/10.

1.) Some super foods are expensive and some are not, this is completely irrelevant regarding the scientific evidence proving their health-promoting effects.

2.) You posted ONE study that was sponsored by a supplement manufacturer and then now are attempting to use that as "evidence" that ALL super foods are tainted and that all the scientific research (even one's without affiliation to anyone) do the same thing. It's pathetic, it's not even worth my time to discuss this any further.

3.) All you did was show that calcium can help reduce copper toxicity and tried to claim that means spirulina isn't a super food. Apparently you're vastly misinformed about spirulina, as that's not why it is a super food.

I'm not offended in any way by your posts, you make petty, irrelevant sarcastic comments because that's all you have. You don't use logic, evidence, or rational thinking. You cannot afford to pay for super foods which makes you jealous of anyone who can and can also reap the benefits from them, so you like to live in fantasy land and claim that it's all a fraud so super food companies can make money, even though there are thousands of scientific studies proving otherwise (all paid off, right?). You're off in the head, literally, something is wrong with you and this is easily understood by the way you post. Not because you're misinformed about super foods, but because of the way you conduct yourself and your "rebuttals". Ignorance is bliss. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with an imbecile any longer. Good luck on those dates and bananas, CYA.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: February 03, 2014 04:44PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2014 04:45PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 03, 2014 05:26PM

SueZ Wrote:
> > I have never lied about you.
>
> This is but another lies. And I am not a shill
> either.
>
> I am, however,
> > guilty of assuming that you complained to Prana
> in
> > this Thread because you said Thank You to
> him...
>
> Once again, I did not complain to Prana about
> you on this or the other thread either.
>
> I did complain to him on that thread - but
> about him! I though he had taken off another
> poster's post but he set me straight on that. It
> turned out the other poster had requested he
> remove that post for them.
>
>
> At least, in the other
> > Thread, Prana confirmed that you complained
> > because he thanked you!
>
>
> I thought, but don't know, that he thanked me
> for what I said I regards to your bat @#$%&
> craziness as his response to your endless tedious
> boring secondhand regurgitated ramblings there
> were similar in flavor to what I said. In any case
> your assumptions are over the top bat @#$%& crazy
> on every scale from worldwide to personal and you
> don't seem to worry your hot head about that at
> all.

Busted, Rose. Until you stop confusing the toxic rambling gunk stuck in your head for the truth you can only remain a shady shameless puffed up excuse of a human being with nothing worth reading, or anything that hasn't been written before, to write.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2014 05:27PM by SueZ.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: February 03, 2014 05:35PM

So are you guys here to turn everyone off to the raw food diet? What effect do you think that your displays of ill mental health have on people? Do you think they come here and go, "Oooh, yeah. I want to join that club of bickering, petty, miserable people. Where do I sign up?"

Food/mood connection, folks. Don't forget the food/mood connection.

Date: February 03, 2014 05:38PM

HH Wrote:
> So are you guys here to turn everyone off to the
> raw food diet? What effect do you think that your
> displays of ill mental health have on people? Do
> you think they come here and go, "Oooh, yeah. I
> want to join that club of bickering, petty,
> miserable people. Where do I sign up?"
>
> Food/mood connection, folks. Don't forget the
> food/mood connection.

I will continue to defend myself from lies. Sorry if you find that insane.

Date: February 03, 2014 06:13PM

SueZ,

Your last post addressed to me didn’t even make any sense, but that’s no surprise to me since you seem to be here for the same reason as your partner in CHAOS - PL!

In fact, both of y’alls behavior is right out of Part Three in Defense Against the Psychopath [ [www.youtube.com] ] under the section…

The Psychopath’s Modus Operandi

Their Strategy is as follows:

They Poison the Environment in a variety of ways so that everyone Feels Irritable, Edgy and Unable to perform their jobs.

Once again, let’s not forget the last words from The Sproutarian Man who had the best demeanor of anyone who was posting here before Seuz came along…

<<<When Seuz is gone l will come back, but l no longer wish to read her bashing of John, myself and others. I've got far too much work to do, and now l will have an excuse to finally concentrate on my own site instead of sharing with others here.

This environment is far too toxic here for me to feel comfortable and my enjoyment has gone way down since Seuz started posting here. Good bye. Please don't post anything to me or write to me, l don't want to know.>>>

Date: February 03, 2014 08:18PM

John Rose Wrote:
> SueZ,
>
> Your last post addressed to me didn’t even make
> any sense

You keep saying, amongst other things you have made up in your head, that I complained about you to Prana about your posts on several threads. I did not. You made it up. You do not care that you made it up and continue to lie every time you post your boorish re-regurgitated drivel.

That should be clear enough for you to understand.

Date: February 03, 2014 08:29PM

PL wrote…

<<<This thread should be stickyed as a bonafide example, i even praised raw foods in the original post.>>>

BS!!! Is this how you got your nickname? You couldn’t tell the Truth (or even recognize it) if your life depended on it!!!

Let’s take a look at your very first Post in this Thread, which was also the very first reply to the OP and subsequently lead to these 10 pages of you mostly insulting EVERYONE and we’ll count this as one of your many LIES, which earned you your nickname…

PL wrote…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
<<<You have to laugh that the raw food diet and typical paleo diet are ranked the lowest. Two of the biggest fad diets of the 21st century.>>>
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Hey PL, I have a HUGE List of some of your LIES, would you like for me to post it so you could LIE some more?

Date: February 03, 2014 08:30PM

<<<So are you guys here to turn everyone off to the raw food diet?>>>

Hey HH,

Yes, that’s exactly why PL and SueZ are here. Look at SueZ’s very first Post [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ] where she attacks me, which is why she is paid to be here. That’s her job!!! SueZ is a Paid Internet Shill!!! Read this article - “I Was a Paid Internet Shill” - [consciouslifenews.com] ” and you will see that she fits the profile. She sucks up to all of the “Friendly Posters” and then, she attacks the “Hostile Posters” which is what the Internet Shill Manuel calls people like me and fresh and The Sproutarian Man. Don’t take my word for it - READ THE ARTICLE!!!

Date: February 03, 2014 08:50PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> Hey HH,
>
> Yes, that’s exactly why PL and SueZ are here.
> Look at SueZ’s very first Post [
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> 33028#msg-233028 ] where she attacks me, which is
> why she is paid to be here. That’s her job!!!
> SueZ is a Paid Internet Shill!!! Read this
> article - “I Was a Paid Internet Shill” -
> [consciouslifenews.com]
> hadowy-groups-manipulate-internet-opinion-debate/1
> 147073/ ” and you will see that she fits the
> profile. She sucks up to all of the “Friendly
> Posters” and then, she attacks the “Hostile
> Posters” which is what the Internet Shill Manuel
> calls people like me and fresh and The Sproutarian
> Man. Don’t take my word for it - READ THE
> ARTICLE!!!

It must be hard to be an old raw food goat that no one listens to anymore but why take it out on innocent newcomers?

You have lied too many times and have lost any shred of credibility outside of your holocaust deniers/"hitler wasn't such a bad guy" internet bunker buddies crowd. I know you can't help yourself though so I forgive you.

Date: February 03, 2014 11:37PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Con Tactic #2) 2 of 14

2) When emotion and reason clash, emotion wins almost every time. Appeal to emotion. Even if your appeal defies logic, reason and common sense, a great many of the sheep will simply go along.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Don’t be a VICTIM, get Educated!!!

Read “I Was a Paid Internet Shill” - [consciouslifenews.com] ” and be sure to read my Post on Con Artists - [www.rawfoodsupport.com] !!!

Here are the 8 Con Tactics that PL has been using from [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Con Tactic #1) 1 of 14

Factors We Can Count On: [14X]
1) Humans are incredible easy to con, scam, and manipulate. With the right salesman and the right words, you can sell them just about anything. The anti-drug war° is our shining example.

Con Tactic #2) 2 of 14

2) When emotion and reason clash, emotion wins almost every time. Appeal to emotion. Even if your appeal defies logic, reason and common sense, a great many of the sheep will simply go along.

Con Tactic #3) 6 of 14

6) People have short-term memories so no matter what we get caught doing, the masses will soon forget about it.

Con Tactic #4) 19 of 20 - [1 of 4 Diverting Attention]

19) Use smokescreens to divert attention. When you want to hide an activity or when you want exposure kept to a minimum, or when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar, use an emotion laden unrelated issue as a decoy. This is also a good way to shift focus away from you.

With this technique, you can distract people's attention. You can get them to focus on the decoy, and most of them won't see what's really going on. This is a variation of the classic distraction technique of waving flags with one hand while stealing a suckers wallet with the other.

Con Tactic #5) 20 of 20

20) If anything goes wrong, deny, deny deny.

Con Tactic #6) 4 of 10 - [2 of 4 Diverting Attention]

Divert Attention. [JR: Sleight of Hand.**] [Dup - 4X]

Con Tactic #7) 11 of 28 - [3 of 4 Diverting Attention]

11 Diverting Attention [Divert Attention]

This technique is used for three purposes: 1) to distract attention from the real issue, 2) to derail talk about the con artist himself and/or about what he is doing, and 3) when a con artist has no legitimate complaint, he/she will often look for and make an issue of something trivial or all but irrelevant.

Another example of this technique is when the con artist ignores the issue and attacks the character of the opponent.

Have you ever watched a TV program where they demonstrate and explain how a magician or a con artist can distract your attention with one hand and steal you watch or wallet with the other? This technique is also a great political ploy.

Con Tactic #8) 14 of 28 - [4 of 4 Diverting Attention]

14 Ignore the Evidence -- Ignore the Truth:
Ignore everything that conflicts with the beliefs and/or the story you are selling. Apply the Universal Law of Thought. which, in part, says: "To fight something is to feed it universal energy and make it stronger." The rule here is to simply ignore it.

If you are forced to respond, do so with as few words as possible. Remember to "deny, deny, deny," to divert attention, and to attack the opponent. [Dup - 4X]

As you can see, Diverting Attention is the one that’s used over and over by PL and is Duplicated 4X in my file on Con Artists as Numbers - 11 of 28, 14 of 28, 4 of 10 & 19 of 20, especially Con Tactic #7) 11 of 28 - Another example of this technique is when the con artist ignores the issue and attacks the character of the opponent.

I’ve also included my File Preview from my file on Con Artists for those who do NOT want to be a VICTIM of a Con in this Post -
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: February 04, 2014 12:04AM

Once again, let’s review this Thread.

On one side, we have at least 7 people that PL has ANTAGONIZED in this Thread alone!!! There’s jtprindl, THeSt0rm, vermontnl, anon101, Panchito, fresh & JR.

And on the other side, we have PL and SueZ where PL has used all 8 Con Tactics and so far, SueZ has used Con Tactic #s 1, 2, 5, 7 & 8!!! [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: March 25, 2014 04:53AM

Prana Wrote:
> Folk,
>
> I need the name calling to stop on the forum,
> specifically (but not limited to) the use of
> "powerliar" to refer to powerlifter. If this name
> calling continues, I will be giving out free
> vacations.

The name calling continue...

Date: March 25, 2014 05:26AM

What is name calling? It is nothing but assigning a manmade title to something. It is dealing in the illusion which is part of satanism.

What is a powerliar? What is a fool? It is nothing, and only becomes something when we assign a value to it. Human beings really are a programmed lot.

I am not even The Sproutarian Man, l am only witness to the sproutarian man. Notice the difference? Notice the spelling? Notice the illusion?

Why do we think we are the word? It's because we have been trained to think we are dead, and most people are dead because they make assumptions that they are `the title'.

If you accept you are the name, that is your karma. If you accept you are the powerliar, you are the powerliar. If you accept you are the fool, you are the fool.

Who are you? What are you? Why does everything think they have no arms or legs???

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2014 05:29AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 18, 2016 03:08PM

This thread is to serve as a reminder that The LYING MAN is a TROLL!!!

Pages: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables