Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 3 of 9
Re: The Anti-Raw Movement: Misinformed or Deliberately Deceitful?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 25, 2014 03:21PM

To illustrate Denial in Action, let’s look at one comment and one question.

Chris aka powerlier claims that the Raw Food Diet is a FAD!!!

And when I ask him, “What did we eat before we discovered FIRE?!?!?!” - he can’t even see the connection between my question and his comment!!!

Is Chris aka powerlier really that dense or is it just Denial in Action?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: January 25, 2014 03:23PM

3 posts in a row now, how many more are you going to do to employ your casual deflection tactic from taking the eyes off my questions to you.

Why do you continually evade answering the questions as to your qualifications ?. This time im not going to let you casually evade by posting a couple of your posts in a row until it dissapears off the page, so now everytime you reply to me, im going to just keep quoting this post until you either answer my questions or grow up and learn that people have alternative opinions on diet.

It really worries me that you professionally consult people on there health John Rose, especially when you make so much of this stuff up yourself, i have seen pseudoscience before but you take the biscuit, all this 2 groups of needs with 6 programs, the art of science is the healing of arts, 6 boxes with 18 portal systems and other crazy lingo.

For how demanding you are of me to answer your every questions, you never answer me the few questions i ask of you, so ill ask once again. I guess you will evade like you normally do however.

What are your professional medical and nutritional qualifications to consult people on there health problems ?. How much do you charge for a consultation ?

It is one thing to destroy your own mind and body with nutritionally deficient and imbalanced fad diets, but you shouldn't be charging or fooling anyone into thinking that you are a qualified medical professional or know what your talking about. I wouldn't trust you to run my bath, let alone with a complex health disease such as cancer or auto-immune conditions.

Date: January 25, 2014 03:36PM

<<<Why do you continually evade answering the questions as to your qualifications ?>>>

Unlike you, who falsely claim that you have answered my question “What did we eat before we discovered FIRE?!?!?!” and have NOT provided one link to Prove it, I have answered this question and unlike you, I WILL provide a link to Prove it.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Yes, I am a Typologist and yes, when it comes to Nutrition and Healing, most of what you read from what I write is ALL ORIGINAL based on over 23 years of extensive research and analysis. I have done a Comparative Analysis on most of the great healers throughout the ages who have all gotten great results applying the Laws of Nature and I have come up with my own Version. No one and I mean no one has figured out how to make things as simple and yet, at the same time as comprehensive as I have.

Do I have all of the Answers?

Of course NOT! However, I at least understand that we have 2 Groups of Needs based on our Body’s Limitations and once again, no one says it like I do because it’s based on my analysis from everyone whom I’ve studied and had the pleasure to help in order to see if it works.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

If you or anyone else is really interested in my qualifications, I’ll be more than happy to email y’all a radio interview with one of the Doctors I coached a while back and you can hear what this health professional thinks of my credentials.

Date: January 25, 2014 03:41PM

So in essence you have no professional qualifications relating to medical or nutritional background, but you feel adequately qualified to professionally consult others on there health issues for money.

But you have a radio interview lol, wow my oh my. I thought Doug Graham was bad but at least he has a degree as a chiropractor and you mock his credentials, as you did Dr Lawrence Wilson, another one with a medical degree. Yet you have no qualifications.

How much do you charge for your average consultation ?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 03:44PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 25, 2014 03:50PM

Why would anyone come to a Raw Food Website and claim that the Raw Food Diet is a FAD?!?!?!

Who in the hell do they think they are fooling?

WHY WOULD ANYONE SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON A WEBSITE WHEN THE DON'T BELIEVE OR PRACTICE WHAT THAT WEBSITE PROMOTES?

#1) They are PAID as an INTERNET SHILL TO DO SO - [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] : [consciouslifenews.com] ]!

#2) THE ARE SICK - see Tom Billings Syndrome!!!
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Once again, why would anyone come to a Raw Food Website and claim that the Raw Food Diet is a FAD?!?!?!

Who in the hell do they think they are fooling?

Posted by: anon101 ()
Date: January 25, 2014 03:59PM

I wouldn't take Powerlifer's advice even if I was dying.

This big science thing that he talking about? I tried that already. Didn't work. This isn't something that's a well kept secret. Anyone can go to one of those many online nutritional calculators and put in different whole foods and make many, many, many different meals that meet all nutritional needs. I did that and it still didn't give me the health I wanted. I don't know why PL is harping on nutritional deficiencies and science(all info which he gets from the internet btw) as if no one knows about it.

Date: January 25, 2014 04:02PM

Who do i think im fooling lol you have a cheek John, your the only one fooling people here. I can't tell if you are so egomaniacal that you believe your own bullshit or if that you are just another trying to scam and decieve people via a raw food diet.

Remember what i said John, every time you try your bullying and racist ways on here from now whether to myself or anyone else, im just going to keep requoting my posts to annoy you further, until you learn how to act civilly to members here who have different opinions to yourself. Despite numberous members complaining about your behaviour nothing is ever done about it.

You have drove pretty much every long term member of our forum away with this type of crap, so much so that none of them want to post these days and i have all the time in the world to stand up to your uncontrollable behaviour.

John Rose - Professional Medical Consultant(doesn't need qualifications because he has a radio interview you can listen to instead)

Also its fairly obvious that anon101 is John Roses second account, don't worry about the IP check i know you know all about proxys. You'd make it less obvious if you didn't come to your own aid in every single post or show your intense dislike for me despite having pretty much no conversation with each other. You also embolden posts in the way only John Rose does around here and are the only person other than John to try make fun of my often poor grammar. You don't fool me, either that or you have a massive hard on for John and are at his side every move he makes to buff his ego, which would be an even stranger possibility.

powerlifter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So in essence you have no professional
> qualifications relating to medical or nutritional
> background, but you feel adequately qualified to
> professionally consult others on there health
> issues for money.
>
> But you have a radio interview lol, wow my oh my.
> I thought Doug Graham was bad but at least he has
> a degree as a chiropractor and you mock his
> credentials, as you did Dr Lawrence Wilson,
> another one with a medical degree. Yet you have no
> qualifications.
>
> How much do you charge for your average
> consultation ?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 04:07PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 25, 2014 04:06PM

John Rose is right in many ways. If one takes the time to read carefully what he writes one will find many nuggets of wisdom. I enjoy and always learn something from his posts.

I don't say that because I am pals with him. I don't even know the man. And I'm nearly 51 yrs old. I don't kiss anyone's ass or suck up to them. I call it like I see it.

Date: January 25, 2014 04:08PM

anon101 Wrote:
> John Rose is right in many ways. If one takes the
> time to read carefully what he writes one will
> find many nuggets of wisdom. I enjoy and always
> learn something from his posts.
>
> I don't say that because I am pals with him. I
> don't even know the man. And I'm nearly 51 yrs
> old. I don't kiss anyone's ass or suck up to them.
> I call it like I see it.

John Rose like i say you'd be less obvious with your second account aka anon101 if you didn't constantly praise yourself in every post lol.

Your inner ego maniac even shines through as your alternative personality hahaha.

Date: January 25, 2014 04:12PM

Powerlifer-->"Also its fairly obvious that anon101 is John Roses second account, don't worry about the IP check i know you know all about proxys. You'd make it less obvious if you didn't come to your own aid in every single post or show your intense dislike for me despite having pretty much no conversation with each other. You also embolden posts in the way only John Rose does around here and are the only person other than John to try make fun of my often poor grammar. You don't fool me, either that or you have a hard on for John and are at his side every move he makes to buff his ego, which would be an even stranger possibility."

Ha, you're getting paranoid, Powerlifer. Not even close. I was born in South America. Didn't you read my post when I said I went back there last year? I live in New York now btw .

Date: January 25, 2014 04:16PM

anon101 Wrote:
> Ha, you're getting paranoid, Powerlifer. Not even
> close. I was born in South America. Didn't you
> read my post when I said I went back there last
> year? I live in New York now btw .

Its only one of two possibilites like i say, your either JR yourself or you are infatuated with him because pretty much every single post of yours on here is either rebuffing JR's posts, complimenting his ego whenever the debate isn't going his way or downing me in some way.

Its extremely obvious that you are him from your posting habits, same political/racial beliefs and the emboldening/formatting of your posts, which only one person around here typically posts in such way. Doesn't take a detective to work out if anybody reads back your post history which the majority are just you coming to JRs aid.

The laughable bit is that you didn't even see my previous post and had already posted another ego boosting supportive JR post, i bet you were kicking yourself once you had seen what i posted. You type just as quick as i do JR to reply.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 04:28PM by powerlifter.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 25, 2014 04:18PM

PL,

what would you want JR to be, a Nutritionist or a Dietitian?
LOL....

Date: January 25, 2014 04:21PM

Why would anyone come to a Raw Food Website and claim that the Raw Food Diet is a FAD?!?!?!

Everyone knows that this is a Raw Food Website and for anyone to come here and make a comment like the Raw Food Diet is a FAD is NOT here to support anybody and that is the PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE!!!

Hey powerlier, name me one person in this Thread that YOU HAVE NOT ANTAGONIZED!!!

Date: January 25, 2014 04:22PM

Fresh wrtote…

<<<PL,

what would you want JR to be, a Nutritionist or a Dietitian?
LOL....>>>

That is too funny!!!

Date: January 25, 2014 04:37PM

Powerlifer--["you have a massive hard on for John and are at his side every move he makes to buff his ego, "

" you are infatuated with him "]

It is sad to see that your scientific and nutritionally complete diet and your perfect health for all their power still couldn't drag your mind from the gutter.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 25, 2014 04:53PM

fresh Wrote:
> PL,
>
> what would you want JR to be, a Nutritionist or a
> Dietitian?
> LOL....

I don't get it lol... what's wrong with nutritionists?

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 25, 2014 05:02PM

WHEN your primary goal is to seek Nutrients, as is the goal of a typical dietitian/nutritionist, you will seek those foods that are high in nutrients, thereby missing the big picture and all of the more important things that make a proper food.
You will also worship the RDA's which are invalid, as well as caloric recommendations that are based on cooked diets.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 25, 2014 05:06PM

fresh Wrote:
> WHEN your primary goal is to seek Nutrients, as is
> the goal of a typical dietitian/nutritionist, you
> will seek those foods that are high in nutrients,
> thereby missing the big picture and all of the
> more important things that make a proper food.
> You will also worship the RDA's which are invalid,
> as well as caloric recommendations that are based
> on cooked diets.

That would depend on each individual nutritionist and their practices. Care to give an example though? Anyways, I'd follow the advice of a professional nutritionist over someone who just eats raw food (lol) but has no education in health or nutrition. Dietitians on the other hand, I wouldn't consider as professionals. I used to work at a place for the elderly who had a dietitian employed for what they would serve, and it was essentially 100% SAD items.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 05:09PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 26, 2014 12:27AM

[dashdiet.org]

I had never heard of it before. It seems okay except for the dead flesh and excessive grain intake.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 26, 2014 12:31AM

Wow John, 645 hits in one day? You've gone viral...relatively speaking, of course...

Date: January 26, 2014 12:45AM

<<<Wow John, 645 hits in one day? You've gone viral...relatively speaking, of course...>>>

I was thinking the same thing and I wonder what the record is for this website!

Posted by: NorCal Courtney ()
Date: January 26, 2014 03:14AM

This thread is a total bummer. Stop argueing with the guy who is only here to cause waves. If he's not into the raw food diet, he is not into it. It's too bad he has to come in here and argue with people about their lifestyle choices. Everyone just be happy with what you are doing. You are beautiful and you don't need to defend yourselves. Your health and vibrancy are the only proof that you need.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 26, 2014 06:59AM

I wonder how many pet owners who are currently feeding their pet a raw diet will convert to commercial pet food because of this report. I would guess not many, if any.

I found the following tidbit about cats interesting. Cats, which science says are obligate carnivores, that is, they need to eat meat to thrive, can change given the right circumstances. Here is an anecdotal story from "Pyramid Power" written by G. Patrick Flanagan about pyramids and a cat:

No extensive tests have been conducted on animals at this time. There are however, three cases of interest.

A friend of mine placed his pet cat in a pyramid once a day for 1/2 hour. The cat liked the pyramid and began to sleep in it. When the test was begun, the cat had been a voracious meat eater.

After 6 weeks, the cat stopped eating meat and starved rather than eat meat. Subsequent tests indicated that the cat had changed his diet and would only eat fruit and vegetables, cheese and nuts. The animal became a vegetarian! He ate raw vegetables and fruits of all descriptions; canteloupe, avocado, oranges, and watermelon.

The same thing happened to another cat as well as my own poodle.

Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: January 26, 2014 08:12AM

NorCal Courtney, this is my opinion too and just what I was going to say.

It is so sad to see John Rose and Powerlifter fighting so much in almost every thread.
I think that both of you should just end this fight and go your separate ways and follow the path that makes you happy with yourselves.

Those who are ment to be raw vegan will do so because they feel best living this lifestyle.
Those who do not wish to be raw vegan should just keep doing what they know is best for them.

The raw vegan lifestyle should be something beautiful and rewarding, not a battle field.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw vegan for life. Vegan for the animals. Raw for my health.

Date: January 26, 2014 10:17AM

Ela2013 Wrote:
> It is so sad to see John Rose and Powerlifter
> fighting so much in almost every thread.
> I think that both of you should just end this
> fight and go your separate ways and follow the
> path that makes you happy with yourselves.

Im quite happy to try ignore him completely and i do try my best.

It is very difficult to ignore however when trolls like John Rose will often post 3-4 posts in a row trying to bait you into a response with petty insults. Do i stoop to that level of calling him a psychopath or a dishonest skeptic or a bozo and an idiot ?, no but somehow im looking like the bad guy here.

As soon as John Rose dissapears from the forum, loads of our members generally start posting again and the in-fighting generally comes to a halt. How can anyone be supportive of this guys constant bullying, either they haven't been around the forum long enough to be on the end of it or they are viewing this through raw tinted glasses(which is certainly the case for some, raw vegans do tend to stick together).

Stick around, it only takes one disagreement with John Rose and he will jump down your throat also, everyone has pretty much been on the end of this guys wrath including prana, ive seen it with so many members here, telling you how stupid you are or ignorant etc. Unless of course your one who will constantly just pander to his massive ego and agree with everything he says. Which is the only way to be around John on here i.e don't disagree with a word he says.

Go back and read my initial posts in this thread, did they really justify such level of hostility, even when i stated in the first post that raw foods were very healthy ?

Maybe its time to leave once again, the forum is generally only left with individuals who want to fight with each other daily. These raw vegans can't even be civil and peaceful to other raw vegans who eat more fat than they do, or less fruit, take superfoods etc.

What people like John don't understand is that im not against there raw pursuit(i eat raw foods myself and have promoted these foods for years on here i.e sea vegetables, sprouts and so on), if you are happy with your diet then good for you like i say i am supportive of that. But people deserve to hear the full picture and stating things like i did in this thread such as these raw diets having no scientific evidence validating there safety or benefits, shouldn't be par for the course to sit bullying me for 3 pages should it.

I post my opinion, im not going to sugarcoat things and lie for the sake of raw veganism, paleo or any diet, if people get this aggressive over a difference of opinion on something as simple as diet then the problem is with you, not me unfortunately.

Ironic considering i generally never run into any fights in threads that don't contain John Rose or Panchito.

Im done once again, this place is definitely not worth the stress and blood pressure no matter how many people PM saying they appreciate my input.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 10:28AM by powerlifter.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 26, 2014 12:22PM

in my previous thread on "Wormholes"

i asked everyone here how do you make one?

cuz i was interested
been interested in a while and i like to learn
its a fascinating phenomenon

at any rate

fresh posted

<<have JR and PL approach each other at high speed and dive into the resulting wormhole via the matter/antimatter collision.>>

btw

JR = john rose
PL = powerlifter

in case that is not obvious

then JR posted

<< 8 of my 18 Portals in my 6 Box System are Wormholes. I also have 6 Doorways and 4 Gateways. For several years I only had 4 Wormholes until I tried to illustrate False Interpretations and that's when I added 4 more Wormholes.

To illustrate how a Wormhole works I take a Map of the World and I roll it up as a tube so that the East Side of the Map Connects to the West Side of the Map. Supposedly, that's how a Wormhole in Space would work.

By the way, which one of us is matter or does it even matter? smiling smiley >>

So, my only conclusion is that all of these little debates were conjured either wittingly or unwittingly in order to create :

wormholes

That's right : wormholes.

So JR and PL, how many wormholes do you think were created so far?

I would say a lot.

This means that all the members who were in the vicinity now have the potential to time travel in a myriad of directions thanks to the diligent work of JR and PL.

Thank yah!! smiling smiley

Date: January 26, 2014 12:48PM

la_veronique Wrote:
> << 8 of my 18 Portals in my 6 Box System are
> Wormholes. I also have 6 Doorways and 4 Gateways.
> For several years I only had 4 Wormholes until I
> tried to illustrate False Interpretations and
> that's when I added 4 more Wormholes.

What does that even mean though in plain english, i mean do you understand what John Rose is trying to say here ?

So lets recap, hes got a 6 box system with 18 portals and 6 doorways and 4 gateways and 4 wormholes. Although he's added another 4 wormholes, thank goodness for that because it certainly didn't make sense without adding another 4 wormholes to the equation lol.

Sounds like something right out of a Steven Speilberg science fiction movie to me.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 12:52PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 26, 2014 01:43PM

there is no reason why one cannot
simply modify the RAW VEGAN diet ( to the best of their ability)

by gaining information
to areas in which imbalances and deficiencies have a potential to occur

zinc/copper ratio
vitamin B-12
lectins ( if u sprout your foods)
Vitamin D
iron
taurine ( cysteine and methionine)
homocysteine
omega 3 6 ratios

the list goes on and on

only good can come from illuminating these blind spots
and making constant inquiries and improvements

i favor raw vegan ( can't eat meat... ever)

but i can still gain benefit from other peoples' views on how my diet could be deficient and/or imbalanced and modify it by

examining a view that presents information that i had not been fully aware of previously and differed from my own

researching and investigating these areas on my own and coming to my own conclusions and decisions in how to modify my own diet

nobody knows all the answers
we are not magicians here
we are on the cutting edge
researching investigating
improvising as we go along
and doing our best

where is the coercion?

where is the threat?

you are the one that ULTIMATELY gets to decide what goes on your plate
and what you put in your mouth and when you realize this, there is no feeling of coercion or threat

and if you are confident in believing that your diet is the BEST way

then you ought to be grateful in the contentment that you have found a way that is
"rock solid"

there are a great deal of complexities here that are good to examine and investigate

if you are confident in your stance

any other information that is "different" or "alternative" to yours

ought to simply be met with curiosity, inquiry, interest

not as an immediate "threat"

or a mandate to "compromise" ( as if that were even possible without your OWN permission)

only those who are unaware that they are ultimately the ones who are in true possession of their own beings could possibly feel threatened by another point of view

sacrifices were made here
and people reaped the benefits

if someone offers you information that makes you examine your diet in a new light to make improvements ( without compromise)

the very least you can say is

" Thank You"

If someone points out that the zinc copper ration in the raw vegan diet is rarely in balance,
You can ask yourself questions like " How do I improve my zinc/copper ratio? What veggies, nuts, seeds, sprouts etc. could I utilize to do this?"

If someone points out that your diet is lacking iron, you could investigate this on your own and if you find that this is generally true , you could ask yourself " What vegan foods could I focus on that could increase my iron (?) and investigate, explore and modify accordingly.

If someone points out, "Taurine is sorely lacking in your diet." You could find out what amino acids are the precursors to taurine, figure out which vegetables have a high amount of these amino acids and make the proper adjustments.

Inquiry is not an automatic mandate to eat animal products or throw your diet out the window.

If you feel threatened by the information, you might need to look within and ask yourself " Why".

A confident soul does not feel threatened by an alternative view.

The best response to someone who points out "blind spots" that could only ultimately improve your diet and health in the long run is to simply say :

"Thank You , this has helped me."

or

" Those food items are really not for me. I'm going to stick with my food choices but you pointed out something that is making me investigate on my own and I wish to use that information to modify my own existing diet to a higher caliber. I could utilize your information from another angle. Thank you for the insight. I would never have considered that on my own."

Its called respect

and sheer GRATITUDE for differing points of view

there are a LOT of different points of view on this forum

and when you go out into the world, there will be a LOT more different points of view

are you going to tear down each person that disagrees with you?

or find a way to see how ANY view can ultimately enlighten you

without compromising your own views

Date: January 26, 2014 01:45PM

powerlifter

<<What does that even mean though in plain english, i mean do you understand what John Rose is trying to say here ?

So lets recap, hes got a 6 box system with 18 portals and 6 doorways and 4 gateways and 4 wormholes. Although he's added another 4 wormholes, thank goodness for that because it certainly didn't make sense without adding another 4 wormholes to the equation lol.

Sounds like something right out of a Steven Speilberg science fiction movie to me.>>

the answer is : no

i seriously don't know what all the box systems are that he is referring to

but i imagine that he does

i guess we all live in our own little world lolsmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 01:46PM by la_veronique.

Date: January 26, 2014 01:51PM

Hey Bryan,

That’a a fascinating story from Dr. Patrick Flanagan about pyramids and a cat. Here’s an old Post that some of y’all might find interesting.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
1997 scientist of the year endorses 100% raw food
Author: webmaster
Date: 12-04-02 03:08

Dr. Patrick Flanagan Named 1997 Scientist of the Year by the International Association for New Science

The Bible it tells of a time when people lived to be hundreds of years old and some biblical scholars say that there was a constant light everywhere—everything was lit up. There are scientists who believe that the earth was once surrounded by ice crystals high up in the stratosphere. The ice crystals refracted sunlight and blocked cosmic rays which are damaging to our DNA. Cosmic rays are passing through us all the time now.

"The firmament" that is mentioned in the Book of Genesis alludes to this hypothesis of an atmosphere made of water.

Patrick says that the Great Flood of Noah's time—which is recorded in many ancient texts throughout the world—was caused by the ice crystals coagulating, as colloids tend to do. And so it rained for forty days and forty nights which flooded the entire earth. Prior to the flood, it may have rained occasionally from the firmament making healthy water much more available in those days.

There are theories, too, that say humans once ate only the flowers, leaves and fruits, and that something of a catastrophic nature happened which destroyed nearly all living things. The surviving humans became nomadic since much of the earth was then uninhabitable with less available food. This is when humans began to eat the animals.

Patrick agrees with the theories that humans did not eat meat prior to the Great Flood, which is another reason for why human's had longer life spans. In certain areas above and below the equator where our ancestors originally came from, they lived in jungles where they simply reached out and picked their food. Since their food was so abundant, they played for the most part and didn't have to work for it.

When earth's climate began to change and the rain forests started drying up, fruit became less available. So, humans began scavenging for food outside the forests. Not only that, the earth's axis was once straight up and down, which caused spring to pervade all year long all over the planet.

Recent Discoveries

There is more exciting research brewing in Patrick's laboratory and he noticeably brightens as he talks about his latest discovery of yet another component of Hunza water that he didn't know about.

He found that it had hydride ions which are hydrogen atoms with a negative charge plus an extra electron. A hydrogen atom normally has only one proton and one electron, but it can actually take on and carry an extra electron. That extra electron can actually neutralize free radicals and participate in all the thousands of chemical reactions in the body that requires extra electrons.

By using a laser and other techniques, Patrick discovered that these hydride ions (H-minus ions) are in Hunza water and also in the juices of all fresh raw, living fruits and vegetables. He stated emphatically that we should all eat raw food—period—and no cooked food.

"Hurrah!" I exclaimed, and threw up my arms, startling Patrick just a bit. Being a health educator for several years, I was thrilled to hear him say this. I have emphatically encouraged others to eat raw, living foods as much as possible for greater health.

When food is processed, dried or cooked, the first thing that leaves the food are these important H-minus ions. The enzymes are destroyed, too, because the enzymes can't function without them. That's why the enzymes stop functioning and die from heating. Patrick thinks it's the most important nutrient. Unfortunately, it's also the one that disappears the fastest. Most people are very deficient in it. Patrick and I both know many people who were dying of cancer who went on a raw food, raw juice only diet and cured themselves because they were giving their body all the right nutrients. Freshly made raw juices are the most abundant in these extra electrons.

When Patrick discovered the H-minus ion and figured out a way to impregnate water with them, he started drinking it. It gave him a lot of energy and he felt good, too. He eventually developed a very stable form of micro-clustered water with H-minus ions.

Those who took his special water reported miracles. One woman reported restoration of her nerve-damaged arm after she had no feeling in it for 15 years. Diabetics have reported the return of feelings in their legs after having lost it for 20 years.

The remarkable thing about all of this is that it has been such a win-win situation. Patrick's discoveries have done great things for so many people.

What a guy. I carefully asked, "Have you ever felt that you're really from elsewhere?"

Patrick paused thoughtfully, looked at me intensely, then nodded in silence with a hint of a cosmic twinkle in his eye.

webmaster note:
Of course, Patrick also developed a product that you can buy to impart the "special" properties in normal water.. Flanagan Microclusters.

of course, its best to eat the raw foods!
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Peace and Love..........John

Current Page: 3 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables