Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Robert O Young in Jail!
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 02, 2014 12:54AM

He said live on COast to COast AM with George Noory, " SAVE YOUR PREMIUMS"...thats so bad ass. He is saying not to get obamacare.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: February 02, 2014 09:30AM

Robert O Young IS NOT IN JAIL. Is this fair?

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 02, 2014 11:54PM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He said live on COast to COast AM with George
> Noory, " SAVE YOUR PREMIUMS"...thats so bad ass.
> He is saying not to get obamacare.

Huh? Could you elaborate on that? Are you speaking about those who must pay hundreds of dollars a month taking the penalty instead?

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: February 14, 2014 09:06PM

Cellular Theory . i posted tons of reasearch on this last week

life vs lifelessness

Date: February 14, 2014 09:07PM

and yes dr young stands wrong and lies about many things from salt to acid alkaline.

life vs lifelessness

Date: February 14, 2014 09:11PM

taking a stand against their(cousens young clement) fruitophobia [www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

life vs lifelessness

Date: February 14, 2014 09:15PM

Bechamp
claude bernard
"... depending on its inner state, germs arose within the body itself that, in Rife’s opinion, were not the cause but the result of disease states."
Christopher Bird

"Rife showed that by altering the environment and food supply, friendly bacteria such as colon bacillus, could be converted into the 'pathogenic' bacteria known as typhoid.

"Rife was able to observe that the viral agent associated with certain forms of cancer could in time be modified into harmless bacillus coli, and the process reversed. Rife stated that it was the unbalanced cell metabolism of the human body that in actuality produced the disease. He believed that if the human body was perfectly balanced, it was susceptible to no disease.

"Virulence is an ecological problem -- that is, a problem of the state of internal cleanliness.

Antoine Bechamp, from whose research Pasteur plagiarized whatever he thought was useful, came up with an interesting point of view that has never been refuted. Bechamp discovered tiny organisms he called "microzymas" which are present in all things - animal, vegetable, and mineral, whether living or dead. Depending upon the condition of the host, these microzymas could assume various forms. Bad bacteria and viruses were simply the forms assumed by the microzymas when there was a condition of disease. In a diseased body, the microzymas became pathological bacteria and viruses. In a healthy body, microzymas formed healthy cells. When a plant or animal died, the microzymas lived on. To this day, the whole theory of microzymas has never been disproved.

"These microorganisms (germs) feed upon the poisonous material which they find in the sick organism and prepare it for excretion. These tiny organisms are derived from still tinier organisms called microzyma. These microzyma are present in the tissues and blood of all living organisms where they remain normally quiescent and harmless. When the welfare of the human body is threatened by the presence of potentially harmful material, a transmutation takes place. The microzyma changes into a bacterium or virus which immediately goes to work to rid the body of this harmful material. When the bacteria or viruses have completed their task of consuming the harmful material they automatically revert to the microzyma stage" - Bechamp. Sourced: Vaccination The "Hidden" Facts by Ian Sinclair p62

[scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net]

life vs lifelessness

Date: February 14, 2014 09:37PM

Claude Bernard, a contemporary of Pasteur, maintained that the cause of disease was the “soil” – the human body –rather than the “germ” – the microorganism. Bernard said that the pathological microorganisms are opportunistic and merely taking advantage of an unhealthy condition in the body. Bernard and Pasteur were engaged in a lifelong argument on this point. It wasn’t until Pasteur was on his deathbed that he conceded. “It is the soil.”

At the time, Pasteur's ability at public relations exceeded that of Bernard's. Bernard could not compete, and that is why Pasteur and his incorrect suppositions controlled the day. However, Bernard was correct. Fortunately, too many mainstream medical practitioners still believe in Pasteur's germ theory. They have stopped learning.

"Bernard was right, the germ is nothing--the milieu [the environment within] is everything." - Louis Pasteur (on his deathbed)

"Many forms of diagnosis are dependent upon what germ life exists, and its existence in the body usually indicates a bad state of deterioration. Disease germs are nature's undertakers"

Bernard Jenson

the FDA, with guns drawn, raided the clinic of Jonathan Wright. They confiscated over $100,000 in equipment, patient records, his medical library and even his postage stamps as part of their "investigation." That is the kind of "investigation" that I am all-too-familiar with. They never charged Wright with a crime. Wright was waging a successful lawsuit against the FDA for its banning of L-Tryptophan, and the raid is widely perceived as FDA vengeance on somebody who challenged them.

"I do not, as a rule, treat cancer patients. My reasons for this are very simple. I do not want to live in Mexico, and I do not want to go to jail"
Dr. Julian Whitaker

The founders of this nation would of sceemed if they invisioned that the government they are forming would imprison its medical professionals by curing those of dease (I.e. cancer) with methods not supported by the financial lobeyests who are paying off government officcials in order to dictate and control medical policy.

the distinction between bacteria and viruses may be a rather arbitrary one. Pleomorphic dynamics haven't been permitted by mainstream science, but get pushed toward the margins. When it is finally admitted how important it is - I predict it will be critical in overturning the current false foundation of medicine.

i got so much more but this seems not the format to share it

smiling smiley

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 21, 2014 05:15AM

I hear you, he still changed my life.

He does say its ok to eat fruit, if you dont have cancer or diabetes. And if you do, three months on low sugar diet like berries just so they candida aggressive yeasts starve.
( in his books)

but in real life I hear he says all sugars are bad like stevia even..stevia??

I didnt post this to debate, just that he is in jail, and we all could be next.

Date: February 28, 2014 09:57AM

he did say at best of raw fest that his jail buddies called him a doctor and there for he is a doctor...

life vs lifelessness

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables