Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
The Conductivity Diet - dangerous?
Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: February 20, 2014 05:42AM

Powerlifter has not given this diet his Seal of Approval. In fact, he said this diet is a fad, and dangerous because it is missing a horde of nutrients. The diet earned another thumbs down because of no animal consumption of which PL deems absolutely necessary.

What say you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Conductivity Diet - dangerous?
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 20, 2014 05:52AM

Well Anon 102 (any relation to the late Anon 101), what exactly is the Conductivity Diet? I've heard there's a large oil component, which to me say free radicals (or should I say free chemotherapy).

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: February 20, 2014 07:49AM

Oil cannot be good for you.

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: February 20, 2014 09:11AM

Anon 102 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Powerlifter has not given this diet his Seal of
> Approval. In fact, he said this diet is a fad, and
> dangerous because it is missing a horde of
> nutrients. The diet earned another thumbs down
> because of no animal consumption of which PL deems
> absolutely necessary.
>
> What say you?

Actually i hadn't got round to researching this diet yet, because i don't even know what it is.

So please don't claim to say things im not.

Also im not sure why your so bothered about my opinions on diet anyway, at the end of the day there just my own opinions.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 09:14AM by powerlifter.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: February 20, 2014 12:20PM

powerlifter Wrote:
------------------------
>
> Actually i hadn't got round to researching this
> diet yet, because i don't even know what it is.
>
> So please don't claim to say things im not.

Actually you did. You said the raw foods diet is a fad, and missing many nutrients therefore dangerous, and said that one has to have some animal products in one's diet. The Conductivity Diet is a raw foods diet. Ask the Egyptian canal lady.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 20, 2014 01:02PM

Ah yes another person who ignores the existence of chris califano, john kohler, arnstein, r lockhart who at 70 climbs palm trees and handwalks. These people dont exist.john rose doesnt exist either. And I certainly dont exist.
and when this is acknowledged the lame retort is that it works for some or we are lying

Date: February 20, 2014 02:06PM

Ur a fool. Even If someone has a small amount of cooked or meat in 26 years that does not invalidate anything. But if u need to constantly be on your high horse insisting that others be 100% otherwise it means nothing, then u continue your zealotry. Same as tsm saying that since there are nutrient losses therefore storebought is worthless. Talk about EXTREMISTs ! Youre it!

Date: February 20, 2014 02:16PM

fresh Wrote:
> Ur a fool. Even If someone has a small amount of
> cooked or meat in 26 years that does not
> invalidate anything. But if u need to constantly
> be on your high horse insisting that others be
> 100% otherwise it means nothing, then u continue
> your zealotry. Same as tsm saying that since there
> are nutrient losses therefore storebought is
> worthless. Talk about EXTREMISTs ! Youre it!

LOL what a cop out, if someone goes around claiming that they are a 100% raw vegan for X years who doesn't eat any cooked food, then its found out that they do eat cooked food, that makes them a liar. If someone eats a "little bit of meat" like you say then they are not raw vegan either DUH. Id have thought this was fairly self explanatory. Call yourself high raw if you wish, just don't pretend and lie that you are vegan or 100% raw if your eating some cooked and animal foods.

Which is exactly you all over, you go around pretending to be a strict all or nothing 100% raw foodist but admit in several threads to eating cooked food.

The burden of the proof isn't on me here, its on you guys. Im not claiming to eat in any special way.

Maybe im a 100% raw vegan for 20 odd years too, except i eat cooked food also.

So many dishonest raw foodists which make up the movement, that it detracts from those who are genuinely trying to be fully raw.

Its fairly easy to eat raw most of the time and sneak in a "little bit of meat" or cooked foods like you claim. This is why its impossible to quantify the efficiency of the raw vegan diet on personal accounts, because many of these people are sneaking in grannys sunday roast, no wonder these people never become B12 deficient like true vegans do.

Edited 16 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 02:26PM by powerlifter.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: February 20, 2014 02:38PM

for anybody that wants to see how ketogenic diets works, why they initially "succeed," and why they are dangerous and not recommended, please read this book (100+ references):

[www.amazon.com]

Info saves lifes. Don't become a victim

Date: February 20, 2014 04:11PM

Next time actually read my post, pl.

lets make it a little clearer since u dont get it.

lets say jr fails ur lie detector because he had a cooked potato 10 years ago.
does that invalidate his dietary path?

And 811 does not have to be all raw .
if someone eats a forkful of fish once in 30 years does that invalidate veganism?

give me some more lols zealot. Why are u here again?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 04:20PM by fresh.

Date: February 20, 2014 04:23PM

fresh Wrote:
> lets say jr fails ur lie detector because he had a
> cooked potato 10 years ago.
> does that invalidate his dietary path?
>
> And 811 does not have to be all raw .
> if someone eats a forkful of fish once in 30 years
> does that invalidate veganism?
>
> give me some more lols zealot. Why are u here
> again?

If he goes around claiming to be a 100% raw vegan for 24 years and fails the lie detector test because hes been eating cooked food all along, then yes that does invalidate a hell of alot because it would mean he wasn't 100% raw as he is claiming, again DUH.

Its like a breatharian going around claiming that they haven't ate in 24 years and then they fail the test because they've actually been eating all along.

I can't believe i actually have to explain this to you.

If he failed the lie detector test because he had been eating animal foods all along, then again that would invalidate his claim of being a 24 year vegan wouldn't it ?

Or is the new meaning of vegan someone who eats mostly plant foods but also eats some animal foods. Jeezy peeps, a vegan is someone who eats NO ANIMAL FOODS. A 100% raw vegan is someone who eats NO COOKED FOODS OR ANIMAL FOODS.

Nobody said 80/10/10 had to be all raw, but if you go around claiming that you are a 100% raw 80/10/10er then you would be lying if you were sneaking in cooked foods. It saddens me that i have to point this out to you.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 04:31PM by powerlifter.

Date: February 20, 2014 04:35PM

Its not about lying you moron. I was responding to your continuing invalidation of 811 and vegan.

Now pay arttention, its not "eating meat all along"
I gave u a specific example ...either respond to those examples or be quiet

Date: February 20, 2014 04:42PM

Did you even read my post ?

The last paragraph answered your question, you don't need to be 100% raw or even vegan to be 80/10/10, its a macro-nutrient ratio. BUT, if you go around claiming that you are a 100% raw vegan 80/10/10er or that you have been 100% RAW and VEGAN for 24 years, whilst eating a "little bit of meat or cooked food" then you would be a liar wouldn't you ?

Don't claim that you are 100% raw if your eating cooked foods. Don't claim that you are vegan if you eating animal foods. No matter how small an amount or infrequently.

How hard is this for you to comprehend, if you eat any amount of animal foods then you are not a vegan. Deary me.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 04:46PM by powerlifter.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 20, 2014 04:49PM

<<<Did you even read my post ? The last paragraph answered your question,>>>

PL usually edits his posts about 10 times and most of those edits are the "last paragraph"!!!

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 20, 2014 04:57PM

Those who arguing so much against each other can solve the problem by just posting their blood analysis.
You have been raw for x years and doing great. Prove it.
You are eating cooked food and raw is not necessary. Prove it.

Date: February 20, 2014 04:58PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> PL usually edits his posts about 10 times and most
> of those edits are the "last paragraph"!!!

Let me know if you are interested in the challenge of proving that you have actually been 100% raw vegan for 24 years as you claim John Rose via a polygraph test, i will pay for it for you so you don't need to be out of pocket like i say.

If you are as honest as you claim you are, then you'll have no qualms about proving to everyone that you are genuine, but i suspect you won't be up for the challenge because your just another raw food bullshitter.

If you accept, ill start the wheels in motion to set this up for you. Ive already designed the questions for the polygraph test a while back, which include hard questions that you won't be able to get around if you have been eating cooked and/or animal foods during this 24 year period.

Once and for all we'll see if you really are the honest 100% raw vegan that you claim to be.

So what do you say John, ready to step up to the plate ?

Blood analysis proves nothing RP, they could have been eating any kind of diet. The only way to prove this once and for all for the people like John Rose or Doug Graham who claim to have been completely 100% raw vegan for over decades is via a polygraph. We'll get to the bottom of who is lying and who isn't fast this way.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 05:01PM by powerlifter.

Date: February 20, 2014 05:04PM

PL is a Con Artist. This Thread is about PL and Con Artists are always Changing the Subject or “Diverting Attention” off of themselves and on to something or someone else, which is what all Con Artists do - [www.rawfoodsupport.com] . If PL wants to discuss whether I Eat Cooked Foods or not, for example, let’s start a different Thread for that. But for this Thread, let’s stay focused on the OP…

Does PL think that the Conductivity Diet is Dangerous?

When Anon 102 asked PL about the Conducity Diet, this is what PL had to say…

<<<Actually i hadn't got round to researching this diet yet, because i don't even know what it is. So please don't claim to say things im not.>>>

And Anon 102 replied…

<<<Actually you did. You said the raw foods diet is a fad, and missing many nutrients therefore dangerous, and said that one has to have some animal products in one's diet.>>>

Every time I’ve asked PL “what did we EAT before we discovered FIRE?” to illustrate that the RAW FOOD DIET IS NOT A FAD DIET ---- PL REFUSES to Answer this Question and REFUSES to engage in an Honest Debate, which is why I keep calling PL a Dis-Honest Skeptic!

To Prove my point, here are a dozen Posts where I asked PL 1 simple Question and he not only REFUSES to Answer this Question, but he actually LIES and says, “i have answered that question 100 times for you” - see #7 below.

#1 [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

#2 [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

#3 [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

#4 [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

#5 [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

#6 [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

#7 [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

#8 [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

#9 [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

#10 [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

#11 [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

#12 [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Peace and Love..........John

Date: February 20, 2014 05:19PM

Answer my challenge John Rose ?

Stop with your smoke screens and turning the conversation onto me you decieving con artist.

Lets get to the bottom of this once and for all, whether your telling the truth about being 100% raw vegan or not for 24 years.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 05:25PM by powerlifter.

Date: February 20, 2014 05:21PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> Did you even read my post ?
>
> The last paragraph answered your question, you
> don't need to be 100% raw or even vegan to be
> 80/10/10, its a macro-nutrient ratio. BUT, if you
> go around claiming that you are a 100% raw vegan
> 80/10/10er or that you have been 100% RAW and
> VEGAN for 24 years, whilst eating a "little bit of
> meat or cooked food" then you would be a liar
> wouldn't you ?
>
> Don't claim that you are 100% raw if your eating
> cooked foods. Don't claim that you are vegan if
> you eating animal foods. No matter how small an
> amount or infrequently.
>
> How hard is this for you to comprehend, if you eat
> any amount of animal foods then you are not a
> vegan. Deary me.

Still not getting it eh power?
its not about vegan its not about lying.
In my examples would those situations mean that 811 or vegan is not doable
still cant grasp the concept?

Date: February 20, 2014 05:36PM

Once again, you are a Con Artist - [www.rawfoodsupport.com] and you are Changing the Subject of this THREAD away from YOU to me!!!

If you want to discuss whether I Eat Cooked Foods or not, then start a different Thread for that and I’ll answer your question on that Thread.

But for this Thread, let’s stay focused on the OP…

Does PL think that the Conductivity Diet is Dangerous?

You repeatedly claim that the RAW FOOD DIET IS A FAD DIET and every time I’ve asked you “what did we EAT before we discovered FIRE?” to illustrate that the RAW FOOD DIET IS NOT A FAD DIET ---- YOU REFUSE to Answer this Question and YOU REFUSE to engage in an Honest Debate, which is why I keep calling YOU a Dis-Honest Skeptic!

So stop Changing the Subject of this THREAD away from YOU to me!!!

If you want to discuss whether I Eat Cooked Foods or not, then start a different Thread!!!

Date: February 20, 2014 05:43PM

Haha.

What a joker you are and i think for our audience here, we can all see with John Roses constant deflection that he is another 100% raw bullshitter.

With that Prana please ban me, no point being part of this forum anymore, only 2 or 3 nice members left anyway, this will be my last post. The forum is over-run by 1 or 2 clowns who have completely destroyed this place, i take the bait too easily such as with this thread today and before we know it im locked into another pointless arguement with trolls. Anon101/102 is just a fake troll account used to stimulate arguements, any person with a brain can see that. Probably why he was banned by Prana last time.

So please ban me Prana, at least we proved that John Rose was just full of hot air in the end.

Another 100% fake raw vegan.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 05:47PM by powerlifter.

Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: February 20, 2014 07:08PM

PL, people are different and they change with age and physiology, I request you , please stay in this forum, my Ex-Director's brother Dr.Annapan , he is still running a clinic (un able to find his blog as of now), who cured leprosy (medical miracle) through raw food diet , he wrote amazing book on raw food , need to change his diet to include little meat once in a while to stay healthy at old age.

Date: February 20, 2014 07:13PM

Still too hard?

how about multiple choice?

say a person eats raw vegan for 30 years
except one time has a cooked potato and an egg.

the person is healthy

would you say that example provides support for the idea that a raw vegan diet can be a healthy diet?

A. Yes
b. No

in other words does any deviation from any particular diet whether raw or vegan or 811 or whatever,
make that experience worth nothing , zero with respect to providing evidence for the diet.

Date: February 20, 2014 07:16PM

ramanan Wrote:
> PL, people are different and they change with age
> and physiology, I request you , please stay in
> this forum, my Ex-Director's brother Dr.Annapan ,
> he is still running a clinic (un able to find his
> blog as of now), who cured leprosy (medical
> miracle) through raw food diet , he wrote amazing
> book on raw food , need to change his diet to
> include little meat once in a while to stay
> healthy at old age.

Hey Ramanan,

I don't doubt the health benefits of raw foods, im a big fan of plant foods in general for there health giving properties, nutrition, phyto-nutrients etc. Ive been studying these foods for years and had great benefits from them myself.

What i continue to doubt is whether a 100% raw vegan diet is nutritionally complete or balanced enough to be sustainable in the long term, like you say from your example the guy added a little animal foods back into the diet to stay healthy. That really is the only option as far as i can see or supplements such as vitamin B12, but that might not be enough to paper over the potential cracks. I was vegan for many years myself.

A high plant based diet can offer all the benefits from plant foods, whilst being nutritionally complete and balanced enough to be safe long term. In my opinion of course.

Thanks for your post smiling smiley, but im afraid i still need to leave the forum. I can't post on here anymore without a few of the trolls constantly looking for a fight everyday and it causes more stress than the forum is worth. To the good posters out there, thanks for what ive learned from you guys and the discussions.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 07:20PM by powerlifter.

Date: February 20, 2014 07:22PM

PL, I have read and learned much from your post, please post your message occasionally (if you are comfortable and sure that it won't cause troll) , Dr Annapan is not in a situation to buy Vit B12 , Creatinine, Zn etc., so he has only few options left that's why he turned out for different sources and he cured leprosy through raw diet and it is recorded in our state in India.

Date: February 20, 2014 07:28PM

ramanan Wrote:
> PL, I have read and learned much from your post,
> please post your message occasionally (if you are
> comfortable and sure that it won't cause troll) ,
> Dr Annapan is not in a situation to buy Vit B12 ,
> Creatinine, Zn etc., so he has only few options
> left that's why he turned out for different
> sources and he cured leprosy through raw diet and
> it is recorded in our state in India.

Thanks. I will keep an eye on your posts also smiling smiley, they are very interesting to me. I see you know about many of the issues such as zinc, pyridoxine(b6), the benefits of jing retention/celibacy etc.

Date: February 20, 2014 07:38PM

fresh Wrote:
> Still too hard?
>
> how about multiple choice?
>
> say a person eats raw vegan for 30 years
> except one time has a cooked potato and an egg.
>
> the person is healthy
>
> would you say that example provides support for
> the idea that a raw vegan diet can be a healthy
> diet?
>
> A. Yes
> b. No
>
> in other words does any deviation from any
> particular diet whether raw or vegan or 811 or
> whatever,
> make that experience worth nothing , zero with
> respect to providing evidence for the diet.

Fresh from my experience i haven't found many of these people to eat the odd egg once in 30 years, but more that these people are eating these cooked foods monthly, weekly or even daily and lying about it. Its easy to be mostly raw vegan and to eat just a little animal/cooked foods to balance the diet off. But thats a cheat because these people are going around saying hey look at me i don't need vitamin B12 supplements and im 100% raw vegan, except they aren't are they.

These people are more like raw till 4pm, they eat mostly raw vegan but also have some cooked foods, again nothing wrong with that. But why not just say your high raw instead of pretending to be something your not ?

You could say that you are mostly raw vegan but sometimes consume other foods. Its the wild boasts of 100% raw vegan for 24 years that no one believes and for good reason too, because it usually turns out to be hogwash. You find out that they eat a much wider range of foods than they are letting on.

There are very, very few examples of successful long term raw foodists publically anymore, which is why if John Rose was actually genuine then he should prove it and be proud of his achievement, but i know he isn't honest.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 07:41PM by powerlifter.

Date: February 20, 2014 07:49PM

Fresh,

I really don't understand why you are rude to people and making them stay away from this beautiful forum, What PL is saying is correct , see here thre great Dr AVG Reddy of our country (http://www.herbexindia.com/), he speak about raw food and even run a famous clinic in our country but he eat cooked food every day and once in a week meat and egg, people are different, we cannot see upfront, I truly believe John Kohler, Vik etc. but Boutenko and others.

Please, it's just discussion about food and it is in reality stolen from plants/trees which have it for itself to make it's offspring, we are no different than lacto vegetarians to steal the milk of mother cow from calf. So truly speaking there is nothing to be proud of ....

Date: February 20, 2014 07:49PM

U are not answering my question.
what r u afraid of

your post is irrelevant.

I am trying to determine your position.
and you refuse over and over to respond.

just a or b.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: February 20, 2014 07:59PM

I haven't seen a lot of John Kohler's videos but one of them I did see was him showing all of the SPROUTS he was growing at his house.

Pages: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables