Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Death Announcement
Posted by: rawne ()
Date: February 24, 2014 08:47PM

To those of you who knew the Wheatgrass Yogi, a one-time regular contributor to these boards, it is with great sadness that I wish to share the news of his passing.
According to his brother, he died in Sept, 2013 and was receiving Hospice care when he died. He was 72 years old.
I do not know the immediate cause of death. He had Parkinson's disease.
I will post additional details after speaking with his mother, assuming there are any.
RIP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2014 08:54PM by rawne.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Death Announcement
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 24, 2014 09:08PM

He was my friend on this board.
Very sad.
He was into wheatgrass I did not know he was that old.
May his soul rest in peace. [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2014 09:13PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: February 24, 2014 11:53PM

I am so sorry to hear that, it is a very sad news.
I read some of his posts, he used to write them in red colour.
I also did not know he was 72 years old.
May God take good care of his soul and may he rest in peace...

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: February 25, 2014 01:28AM

Good fortune to you on your continuing journey WY! I'll miss you.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 25, 2014 10:20PM

Wow. Thank you for letting us know. I know he moved to FL several years ago but I assumed it was for business. I, too, didn't know he was that age. Godspeed, WY.

Date: February 25, 2014 11:35PM

When I saw the title of the OP, I immediately thought it was going to be a story from "Zen Flesh, Zen Bones" called "Announcement." I think WY would appreciate me sharing it with you:

[www.101zenstories.com]

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: February 26, 2014 02:14AM

May your soul rest in peace, WheatgrassYogi.

Death. The inevitable end.

Is it really an end or a new beginning?

Should we look at it with fear or joy?

Is it possible to know when the end is near?

What is the best way to prepare for the departure?

What is more important the length of life on earth or the quality?

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 26, 2014 03:33AM

I'm going to miss Wheatgrass Yogi. Thank you rawne for sharing this news with us.

Date: February 26, 2014 06:30PM

CommonSenseRaw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> May your soul rest in peace, WheatgrassYogi.
>
> Death. The inevitable end.
>
> Is it really an end or a new beginning?
>
> Should we look at it with fear or joy?
>
> Is it possible to know when the end is near?
>
> What is the best way to prepare for the
> departure?
>
> What is more important the length of life on earth
> or the quality?

I think you know the answers to those questions. smiling smiley What would fear do to help your journey outside the body? I personally think the best way to "prepare" for it is to realize that there IS no death and to live each moment as consciously as possible. That means seeing the bigger picture.

I wish I had known about WY's health situation. I guess he didn't want to broadcast it or whatever but maybe I would have been more sensitive to him than I was. WY, now you know my feelings so it's all good. Thanks for the lesson! smiling smiley

Date: February 26, 2014 08:39PM

That is why we have to be kind and considerate to each other.
We do not know why a person is on the forum or why the person is asking a question.
Replies like it is so stupid may not help a sick person who is trying in own way to understand the raw food life style.

Date: February 27, 2014 01:25AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> That is why we have to be kind and considerate to
> each other.
> We do not know why a person is on the forum or

That is very true. (A general statement follows). People come across certain ways according to their life experience, but that doesn't mean we create ill feelings towards that person. Certain behaviours don't need to be tolerated, but there still shouldn't be ill feelings involved because behaviours are a symptoms of a person's circumstances, learning status and conditioning (might not have been stated the best, but it is all l can manage at the moment....cosmic flow is not at full strength right now because current distractions have caused some cosmic dissonance for picking up the vibrations).

banana who Wrote:
> I personally think the best way to
> "prepare" for it is to realize that there IS no
> death and to live each moment as consciously as
> possible. That means seeing the bigger picture.

Yes yes! Of course we miss our loved ones when they leave their body suit, but they never die because their spirit always lives on, and sometimes we can connect with their spirit in various circumstances if we are in tune with the cosmos.

Death can be sad, but it can also be a celebration. When l leave this body l want there to be a celebration and for people to be happy, not mourning.

I look forward to when l leave this earth, for l do not like the activities of mankind and the deceptions on the planet and need to spend time in a better place. I do not fear death, l look forward to it because l feel l have served my time here and want to move on. Only the higher intelligence will decide, but l want a short life and not a long life because l know better things and worlds await for me in other places. Hopefully the higher intelligence agrees that l have learned my lessons and takes me no later than 60. I've learned many things, but now `they' tell me it's time for me to do important work and share with others before my time is up. We don't get out of things so easily before moving on...they make us grind and grind to really develop merit. `They' tell me this should be my last time here, but there is work to do so l can finish on a finale to make it a properly deserved exit.

Date: February 27, 2014 03:56PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> RawPracticalist Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That is why we have to be kind and considerate
> to
> > each other.
> > We do not know why a person is on the forum or
>
>
>
> That is very true. (A general statement follows).
> People come across certain ways according to their
> life experience, but that doesn't mean we create
> ill feelings towards that person. Certain
> behaviours don't need to be tolerated, but there
> still shouldn't be ill feelings involved because
> behaviours are a symptoms of a person's
> circumstances, learning status and conditioning
> (might not have been stated the best, but it is
> all l can manage at the moment....cosmic flow is
> not at full strength right now because current
> distractions have caused some cosmic dissonance
> for picking up the vibrations).
>
>
>
>
>
>
> banana who Wrote:
> -----
> > I personally think the best way to
> > "prepare" for it is to realize that there IS no
> > death and to live each moment as consciously as
> > possible. That means seeing the bigger picture.
>
> Yes yes! Of course we miss our loved ones when
> they leave their body suit, but they never die
> because their spirit always lives on, and
> sometimes we can connect with their spirit in
> various circumstances if we are in tune with the
> cosmos.
>
> Death can be sad, but it can also be a
> celebration. When l leave this body l want there
> to be a celebration and for people to be happy,
> not mourning.
>
> I look forward to when l leave this earth, for l
> do not like the activities of mankind and the
> deceptions on the planet and need to spend time in
> a better place. I do not fear death, l look
> forward to it because l feel l have served my time
> here and want to move on. Only the higher
> intelligence will decide, but l want a short life
> and not a long life because l know better things
> and worlds await for me in other places. Hopefully
> the higher intelligence agrees that l have learned
> my lessons and takes me no later than 60. I've
> learned many things, but now `they' tell me it's
> time for me to do important work and share with
> others before my time is up. We don't get out of
> things so easily before moving on...they make us
> grind and grind to really develop merit. `They'
> tell me this should be my last time here, but
> there is work to do so l can finish on a finale to
> make it a properly deserved exit.

Wow, that's not very old! 60? LOL. Especially with all those sprouts you're eating. Won't you thwart that possibility? winking smiley

The sadness is usually the person "left behind." For me, it's a bit unnerving because it reminds me of the transciency of it all. I realize that I have to relate to others with as high a consciousness as possible.

Date: February 27, 2014 05:06PM

Most highly evolved souls do not stay on earth that long.
They come for a special purpose, mission and leave when it is done.
Life down here is more like being in prison. Less get done and more get done up there.
The demands of the body and of society are too much

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2014 05:07PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: fruitylou ()
Date: February 27, 2014 07:54PM

he posted a lot in the juicing forum. im sorry to hear of his passing.
sometimes i forget that people in this movement are dealing with life threatening ailments. i wish you all the best today.
wheatgrass yogi- today's juice will be drunk in your honor, good sir.

Date: February 27, 2014 11:37PM

banana who Wrote:

> Wow, that's not very old! 60? LOL. Especially with
> all those sprouts you're eating. Won't you thwart
> that possibility? winking smiley

Sometimes people only come here for shorter term assignments, and when that time is done they have no reason to hang around any more and want to move on to do other things. Sprouts can prolong lives, but for some people, other factors will override that. It's like l have always known my lifespan will be shorter than most people's...it's never crossed my mind that l would reach 70. I don't belong in this type of world, but l need to stick around to finish the job l was put here to do.

The Earth is not my home, it is an alien world, and l need to go back to where l belong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2014 11:39PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: February 28, 2014 12:44AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> banana who Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Wow, that's not very old! 60? LOL. Especially
> with
> > all those sprouts you're eating. Won't you
> thwart
> > that possibility? winking smiley
>
>
> Sometimes people only come here for shorter term
> assignments, and when that time is done they have
> no reason to hang around any more and want to move
> on to do other things. Sprouts can prolong lives,
> but for some people, other factors will override
> that. It's like l have always known my lifespan
> will be shorter than most people's...it's never
> crossed my mind that l would reach 70. I don't
> belong in this type of world, but l need to stick
> around to finish the job l was put here to do.
>
> The Earth is not my home, it is an alien world,
> and l need to go back to where l belong.

It's funny you mention that, I was actually thinking to myself earlier today how sometimes I feel like I'm in a video game or something lol

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 28, 2014 01:06AM

Very Sad to hear this I am gonna miss him .. I was wondering why he wasn't returning emails and just thought he was busy

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: rawne ()
Date: February 28, 2014 10:49PM

Jodi,
Would you email me please, naturalbliss1@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
rawne

Date: February 28, 2014 11:08PM

jtprindl Wrote:
I was actually
> thinking to myself earlier today how sometimes I
> feel like I'm in a video game or something lol

We are in a video game. Our lives are not real, they are an illusion. I see the world as a big theatre play where people are conditioned actors, and cars/money/ buildings/BELIEFS etc are props that condition us to false realities. We have beleifs (low level stuff) because we don't know the true reality. The world we live in is completely insane...we are zombies in a play or game.

Will we wake up? Hopefully. But the system is making it harder and harder for people to wake up to their dream like state because of the chemicals in the environment and carefully crafted lies of the system. It is a satanic system because we are living a lie.

This video will scare the pants off many...make of it what you will. One thing l do know is that most meditators wouldn't be meditating on truth because the astral entities/aliens are projecting false realities...l know that for a fact. The afterlife and channellling spirits has largely been corrupted, and we are in big trouble....Peggy touches upon this. Do l believe everything she says in this video No. But l KNOW she is spot on about many things. She is also correct in that we need to put up an electromagnetic shield around us at all times so the various entities can't penetrate our being with false realities. We can simply vanish the corrupted astral entities if we know how so we can avoid a false cosmic reality, and we can block them from imposing a dreamlike state upon us.

You think astral travelling and meditation is going to give to cosmic truth? Nope. Those mediations are usually corrupted and controlled by higher level entities so it is still an illusion. No-one should meditate without special guidance with a spiritual master because we do not know the cosmos like they do, and we do not have the tools to be able to tell the spiritual imposters from the real deal. We get so many chanellers who make false prdictions and claim to speak to love ones, but all are victims of the deceptions perpetrated by entities living slightly higher than this low level world.

PEGGY KANE-REPTILIANS AND EVP COMPLETE
[www.youtube.com]

You think reptillians don't exist? Oh yes, they exist all right.

The way the fraudulent new age movement teaches us to meditate is a carefully crafted tool to deceive us. In effect, meditation is dangerous and must be done under careful guidance.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2014 11:17PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 28, 2014 11:39PM

"According to the Chinese philosophical classic Zhuangzi, the great Daoist thinker of that name fell asleep one day and dreamed that he was a butterfly. When he woke up, he did not know whether he really was a man who had dreamed he was a butterfly or whether he was a butterfly now dreaming he was a man. "

[philosophynow.org]

Date: March 01, 2014 12:13AM

Interesting. One thing for sure, our `so called' realities are nothing but a dream.

The intersting things about creatures such as butterflies, birds etc is that you never know if they are high level divine beings in disguise. It is said that various crows are high level beings from the 5th dimension or something. Various creatures are messengers, and some mythical beings do really exist in various dimensions and can be seen when they visit Earth. Earth has dimensions everywhere and is full of `so called' invisible traffic.

Each person is surrounded by entities that watch them at all times. I am constantly aware of their presence.

Everytime you eat an animal you bring a negative astral presence into your life that is a wandering spirit too scared to pass over to the other side (my experience), however we can communicate with these angry lost spirits, comfort them, apologise and send them to the other side so both we and them no longer experience darkness. You don't know what darkness we live under until you lift it. The day after l sent countless dark brooding angry spirits into the light felt like l was floating on air and a feeling unlike no other. I thought l was doing great and feeling great as a raw fooder, but it was NOTHING compared to the day when this big ball of light (an angel???) slowly came down to the ground and collected all the spirits.

Once again...we have no idea what darkness we are living under until we lift it. That day was the biggest breakthrough in my life. The way l felt after those dark spirits had gone was like night and day in comparison. My life has been dramatically better from that day on...for the first time, true light shine into my life and l discovered a beauty to life that was previously unimaginable. Most have no idea of what darkness we are living under until we lift it because we are conditioned to it and know no better. When we lift the darkness, the fear goes away because our lives light up with brilliant divine light.

There are no free lunches in this world, we have to be fully responsible for our actions and fix things and help set things right. There will always be karma, but we can minimise it. We need to act like cosmic adults, not the babies that we usually are as humans. If you act like a cosmic adult, the big folks will come and give you a key to the jail door so you can leave the prison planet. Getting the keys is the hardest thing you could ever possibly get, but it is only part of a long process of getting many keys, but waking up is the crucial moment, and if you wake up here on Earth you have achieved something rare and very important.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2014 12:26AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 01, 2014 12:29AM

i am a butterfly

dreaming that i am this woman

who is dreaming that i am a butterfly

who is dreaming that i am this woman

who is dreaming that i am this woman

Date: March 01, 2014 12:37AM

Watch out for the fraud of the satanically controlled New Age movement. They love to tell us that `we are waking up', and they put out videos to show the world's problems and corruption going on, and people `think' they are being awakened, but they are no such thing. People believe what they read and see in videos, and all they are is puppets that are easily lead into disinformation. Disinformation is the curse because it is the lie, and the lie has satanic doctrines that exposes your infancy as being unworthy of greatness.

The videos exposing corruption need to be carefully watched because they usually are liars. And when they start talking about the spiritual it always clearly exposes the lies. You often here predictions being made that certain things such as the end of the world is going to happen on a certain date etc....all are products of satanism. It doesn't matter if people claim that divine beings tell them the future...all are being fooled by low level astral entities. You can't accurately predict the future because mankind can take different paths to alter it, and spiritual levels can go up and down. Some predictions may come true due to a unique combinations of conditions not changing, but prediction must not be taken too seriously.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2014 12:39AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 01, 2014 12:38AM

"Getting the keys is the hardest thing you could ever possibly get, but it is only part of a long process of getting many keys, but waking up is the crucial moment, and if you wake up here on Earth you have achieved something rare and very important."

How would you describe someone who's awake?

"Each person is surrounded by entities that watch them at all times. I am constantly aware of their presence."

What kind of entities and why do they pick certain people to watch? Are you referring to spiritual guides, other entities, or both?

"however we can communicate with these angry lost spirits, comfort them, apologise"

How?

Date: March 01, 2014 01:29AM

jtprindl Wrote:

> How would you describe someone who's awake?

That's hard to say because there are different levels of awakeness. But being able to see the illusion of life one's self without being told it is an illusion is a good start. So many people say that life is an illusion, but do they know what it really means? Doesn't seem like they do because most come across as puppets regurgitationg what they have been told. With increasing levels of enlightenment comes an increasing level of understanding of the illusion.

Am l fully awake? Certainly not. But as we increase enlightenment, the more awake we become. We can block much darkness, but as low level spirits (such as myself) we can't block all the darkness out until we develop to a higher level.

Being awakened is being able to see much of the darkness and illusion in this world. It's a good start. And when you are aware of your level and have a certain level of enlightenment you begin to love unconditionally because you realise most humans living here are all in the same boat as unawakened people trying to work out why they are here. Many people are possessed and displaying bad behaviour, but we must love them for they know not what they do and are being controlled because they are not awakened yet. We all go through that, so we have no right to judge people. We might judge the behaviour as bad, but we must see it as part of a process and see it for where the person is at at this point.

> What kind of entities and why do they pick certain
> people to watch? Are you referring to spiritual
> guides, other entities, or both?

Angels, spiritual guides, dark entities, other entities from other dimensions and probably lots of other entities. Everyone is watched, no-one is alone. People only feel alone because they don't feel connected because they are in the illusion and don't know who they really are.

>
> "however we can communicate with these angry lost
> spirits, comfort them, apologise"
>
> How?

Enlightenment is the key in my experience. I looked through my third eye, was in a complete different spiritual state of awareness (you don't just do this willy nilly or to see what happens or try it as a belief)...you do it with 100% knowing and convinction, and you feel a sorrow and compassion and willingness to help other beings from the deepest depths of your soul. It is complete focus and connection. I did it alone in the country late at night, and here was a hill full of angry gnarly spirits all looking at me. They doubted me at first, but slowly they all went into the light - it took me about 30 minutes of intense concentration and connection. They were reluctant to leave at first, but slowly they began to trust me, and l showed them my pineal gland light and told them they all had one and to go into their light. Some of these spirits went into it, others then followed. As more and more went into the light there was this overwhelming joy among the once angry spirits because they then realised it was their salvation. I could feel the love and happiness in myself and them. The next morning l forgot all about it, but something suddenly dawned on me that life was very different...the world appeared beautiful and l felt an exilaration and lightness l had never experienced before. It was then that it really dawned upon me what had been done (the reality really sunk in at this point). It wasn't like it was my imagination because l had forgotten about the night before, but the next day l KNEW something was dramatically different, and it was then that l made the connection to the night before. But it was when l went out to this place at night that l really knew. I had been scared and haunted all my life by entities because l could always sense them, and for the first time ever it was peaceful. No fear...all gone. And l stood there where l did the thing the night before, and suddenly this big ball of light came down slowly from the sky and landed on the hill where l sent all these spirits away. I am not sure of the significance of this big ball of light, but to me it was a divine being finishing up the process to remove any traces of those beings to ensure their successful passage over to the other side. This peace has continued to this day (no negative stuff haunting me...AMAZING). Again, l can't be sure what this big ball of light was about because l feel it was none of my business because it was high level stuff l didn't have to know. I didn't even feel the need to ask any questions, l just let the process run it's course.

A few times l have had a negative dark spirit try to haunt me like old times, but l point my finger at them and yell "I know who you are, now GO!", and then l turn my back on it and go about my business. These dark entities know me well by now and they know l want take their nonsense any longer...I don't buy into their fear tactics any longer because I know who l am and what they are and their cheap tricks.

It's the various experiences you have with enlightenment that really awaken you. Connecting with spirits and sending them into the light is no big deal...that's why l forgot about it the next day. There are many `so called' miracles that occur all the time, and the big ball of light and spirit communication is just run of the mill stuff. It's nothing special to get excited about, it is just life. We all can do that when it comes our time.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2014 01:41AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 01, 2014 01:46AM

Humans make a big deal of aliens and angels etc, but it is nothing to write home about. Who cares if people see aliens and elves etc...they all exist like we do, so there is no need to make a big deal about it, but people do because they are not very awakened and don't know who they are themselves. Some people don't even believe in any of this stuff, but l couldn't care less...one day they will know. Beliefs and knowing are two very different things. With enlightenment comes less beleif and more knowing. Beliefs are products of illusionary living which have their basis in darkness.

Date: March 01, 2014 02:11AM

"Angels, spiritual guides, dark entities, other entities from other dimensions and probably lots of other entities. Everyone is watched, no-one is alone. People only feel alone because they don't feel connected because they are in the illusion and don't know who they really are."

Why do they watch you?

Date: March 01, 2014 02:22AM

You should not feel bad. He is in a better place.

It is a plane of love, forgiveness, and peace.

He is probably looking down and reading this forum from our thoughts.

He is probably saying I LOVE THIS FORUM.

He is probably saying I LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS.

We love you back WheagrassYogi.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2014 02:24AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 01, 2014 03:41AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

>
>
> You have no way of knowing the darkness you're in
> until you get out of it. Indeed. Its like "not
> knowing any better" but what can we do?

You will be guided when the time is ready. I know that sounds corny, but you will be, everyone is. We always think we are ready lol, but when it's really time the opportunity will present itself. We might not realise the opportunity at the time, but hindsight is an amazing thing.

I never realised the opportunity at the time, but l was guided to it and was looking for a long time. Some people are much closer to the opportunity than than they may think. winking smiley I won't say anymore, some things need to be talked about in hushed tones. What are these "things" and what are "hushed tones"? I am not saying a thing...the person will find the opportunity when their time is ready. smiling smiley

Date: March 01, 2014 04:47AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

> So, it's a radical shift in thinking to become a
> vegan.

Many vegans are conditional fair weather vegans in that they are happy to stay vegan as long as the lifestyle keeps them healthy. But if the diet doesn't support good health they will go back to meat eating despite all their beliefs. Is this a radical shift in thinking for most vegans? I am not so convinced, it is more conditional fair weather thinking for a certain period of time.

There are lots of ethical issues with veganism. Many products including car tyres [l believe] are made from animal products. So what do we do, what is the stance on this? Well, the standing that is taken is to ask this question...what was the purpose for the animal dying initially, was it for the meat or for the car/bike tyres? If it was for the meat eating then this is a major problem, but if the bike tyres are not the major reason for killing the animal then it is not near as bad. Byproducts of animals (car tyres) can be an excuse to a certain degree, but it doesn’t mean you are lilly white innocent, but you are not going to incur the major karma that comes with raising an animal for the major purpose of eating it.

When a person wears leather, was it farmed for the specific purpose of breeding high quality leather, or is the leather a byproduct left over after the animal is eaten for meat? If this is the case it is not near so bad. It is certainly not the actions of a high level divine being, but it is almost impossible to act like an angel in this world.

Then there is another major issue. Wool. This is where l fall down badly. It's o.k to use wool, BUT the animals MUST be shawn humanely. In other words, we can't use a farm where shearers drag the sheep around in unacceptable ways. We must oversea the shearing to make sure the sheep etc has their wool cut in happy circumstances and that they aren't negatively effected by the experience. We must then get the wool made into threads and then have the clothes made. This is the ethical way (the old ways), but this is a very expensive and time costly way to do things. My problem is that I use wool from mass farms where l don't know how the animals are being treated, and l will have major karma and explaining to do after this life. It's hard to be an angel in this world. I am trying to get around this problem by trying to wear plant fibers, but it is tricky. Where do l buy these clothes, and do l need everything tailor made? What about when l am sprouting in zero degree weather…will cotton be enough?...where do l get a thick cotton coat to keep me warm at zero temps? These are the issues l have. And in most cases manmade fibers are not near good enough and are being shown to contribute to cancer for a variety of reasons.

What about dairy? Dairy is ethically acceptable under certain conditions. A person must not take milk that deprives the calfs of food or life. In other words, we should be milking the cows ourselves or have someone ethically to milk the cows. We can't rely on an industry to do it because calves die in the process or are not given their share of milk. We MUST only take a small portion of milk and have it occasionally like the Essenes were supposed to. I am not against promoting the occasional use of raw dairy if one feels the need to occasionally include it in heirs diet, but it needs to be a cow not used for commercial purposes, and the milk must be used sparingly.

If we rely on industry we are in trouble. Dairy industry, meat industry, wool industry…all not ethically good. When are stopped being eating we will then have to wipe out all animal byproduct industries if we are ethical.

With fur the main issue is...did the animal die for the purpose of meat, or was the fur a byproduct left over after the eating of meat?

I am not a radical vegan because that is an impossible stance to sustain. I eat bacteria from the air and from ferments, so how can l call myself vegan. `So called' breatharians do the same, so how can they say they have no karma feasts? We don't want to be hypocrites...we want to see things as they are. Vegans are far from perfect, many still use animal products in some way. I am not going to tell people to avoid animal products because l still use car tyres and wear wool, but l am happy to suggest that people avoid eating meat if they ask me, and l am happy to promote SOME dairy if it is ethically raised.

Please note...l am only bringing up ethical issues. I have nothing against people who choose to eat meat.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2014 04:58AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables