Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Viktoras Kulvinskas - ENZYMES (Brilliant commentary, the best)
Date: February 28, 2014 10:39PM

The old science on enzymes has been proven wrong in their beliefs that food enzymes are degraded in the body and useless because it was basd on various assumptions now proven to be wrong. These days the science shows food enzymes to play import roles, but those roles are still not understood by mainstream science.

Viktoras Kulvinskas shares his 40 year research and views on enzymes, and it is one of the most interesting talks you'll ever hear because it has big implications. I've listened to these talks before, but now it is starting to sink in just how big a role food enzymes could play in the body. This talk could well blow your mind sky high.

Anyone notice how Kulvinskas looks better than he did decades ago? He is rugged, but he has this face of a young boy these days despite being 75. This man is the king!

First we will start with a short and highly interesting 35 minute coverage of food enzymes. The second video covers things more in depth with a video running over 3 hours. If these videos don't blow your mind sky high, nothing will. Whether mainstream science recognises this or not...this is gold, and l feel convinced this will be one of the greatest discoveries that will come into the mainstream one day.

Looks like the highly critised Herbert Howells might have been way ahead of his time and correct afterall. My mind has never been so blown about the possibilities of raw foods.

Your Digestive Health with Viktoras Kulvinskas
[www.youtube.com]

Youthing and enzymes. Raw food with Viktoras Kulvinskas
[www.youtube.com]

Moral of the story = eat raw as much as you feel able to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2014 10:45PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Viktoras Kulvinskas - ENZYMES (Brilliant commentary, the best)
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 05, 2014 06:07AM

sproutman

i'm interested in the topic but 3 hours is kind of a bit much for me video wise ( though i could spend that same amount of time reading a top notch book pertaining to the same topic.. i'm kind of weird like that

if u have the time and/or wish to, do u think u could provide a brief synopsis of the key points?

if not, that's okay too

thought i'd ask though

Date: March 05, 2014 07:04AM

Try to lisen to the first video (35 mins from memory). Also try listening to the first hour of the second video. So much to cover with a summery.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 05, 2014 09:05AM

maybe i could handle it by doing some form of exercise while watching a video on enzymes lolsmiling smiley

thanks for the response

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables