Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Authenticity not Silence
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 14, 2014 02:21PM

?......simple minded rubbish?!?!?!

to him it is not simple minded rubbish obviously

maybe some things you say can be considered smr to others

maybe dont worry so much about protecting your own view of the sanctity of food

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 14, 2014 02:47PM

<<<using caps is not necessary>>>

I beg to differ. I want certain words to stand out and if I was COMMUNICATING to you or anyone else face to face, I could easily do that. But we are NOT COMMUNICATING face to face and I know how easy it is for some people to read something and NOT even notice the "NOT" and now, they have totally missed the POINT!!!

I always want people to scan what I write and see all of those KEY words jump right off the page at them!!! And even if NO ONE wants to see them, I DO!!! You guys should see what everything looks like on my end when I HIGHLIGHT EVERYTHING!!! I literally Paint a Picture of everything I read to help me see and remember everything because we think and we learn Holographically!

Basically, this is my way of Coding Information Mathematically so I can look at a page at a glance and see where everything is and then, I can recap everything to make sure I’m NOT missing any KEY points. Once again, Highlighting Everything Paints a Picture in my mind and I can Holographically Visualize where Everything is and it’s easy for me to remember. I used to rely on changing the Font Sizes a long time ago, but now I prefer to use the different colors and I also like to use Caps a lot to emphasize KEY Words or KEY Phrases.

<<<its annoying>>>

GO, you remind me of someone who is complaining because a lecturer or a teacher keeps repeating himself or herself and is annoyed because he is so smart that he already gets it, but ain't quite bright enough to realize that the ones who need to hear it 3 or 4 times are the ones who need to hear it the most.

Perhaps if you spent more time trying to get this message out to the MASSES (which is the 5th Phase on the Hero's Journey), you MIGHT understand or appreciate the OBSTACLES a little bit more (which is the 4th Phase on the Hero's Journey) and MIGHT NOT get as annoyed when someone doesn't "FOLLOW THE RULES"!!!

<<<have you shared your view about christina with dr?>>>

From what I’ve seen of DR, he Lacks the Personality Traits, both Intellectually and Emotionally, to have that type of Conversation. If he did NOT Lack these Personality Traits, he would NOT be acting the THOUGHTLESS FOOL that makes DR who he is. I’ve encountered DR’s Personality Type many times before and as soon as I recognize it, I realize that I cannot even convey to them what’s going on because that’s NOT what’s important to them. I KNOW because I have tried countless times.

However, if DR wishes to reach out, I’m always Willing to give everyone a chance, but I understand how these Personality Types go from A to B and if he did reach out, I doubt if it would be from the Spirit (How can I help?) and more than likely, it would be from his EGO (What’s in it for me?) and even then, I’d still be Willing because we’ve got to STOP SHOOTING INSIDE THE TENT!!!

And this especially includes people like Brian Clement and Doug Graham who are the WORST OFFENDERS of them all, although, Doug is getting a little better in his old age, but he still has a long way to go!!!

<<<?......simple minded rubbish?!?!?! to him it is not simple minded rubbish obviously>>>

You tell me GO, which question is DR focusing on?

What’s in it for me?

OR

How can I help?

Once again, we’ve got to STOP SHOOTING INSIDE THE TENT!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2014 02:52PM by John Rose.

Date: March 14, 2014 03:10PM

If ur doin caps for you fine but trust me nobody likes it.

I think dr motives would fall into both ur categories. So what? U perfect?

and bashing as prana says is something else to him obviously.
better than wolfe as a superfood hustler

you dont know what I do ..ive saved lives and health same as you..
but...if youre overstressing yourself re getting msg out then is it worth it?

Enjoy this glorious day ..every breath a gift

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 14, 2014 03:50PM

"Every time someone starts a Thread like this I am reminded of something Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Um, you talk about powerlifter all the time and you just got done talking in-depth about Durianrider.

Date: March 14, 2014 04:28PM

<<<Um, you talk about powerlifter all the time and you just got done talking in-depth about Durianrider.>>>

PL is constantly ATTACKING an IDEA whose time has come - the RAW VEGAN DIET and I am constantly DEFENDING that very IDEA!!! PL also refuses to have an Honest Debate about these IDEAS and all of this has nothing to do about me or PL - it has everything to do with these IDEAS!!!

As far as DR is concerned, DR is SHOOTING INSIDE THE TENT and GO wanted me to share my View or my IDEAS with him and I pointed out why DR is probably NOT open to that Discussion and that I would still be Willing to discuss my IDEAS with him despite the fact that it might even be in vain.

Date: March 14, 2014 04:30PM

<<<better than wolfe as a superfood hustler>>>

What is it about STOP SHOOTING INSIDE THE TENT that YOU DON’T GET?!?!?!

<<<you dont know what I do ..ive saved lives and health same as you..>>>

GO, it’s NOT like you to MISS what I wrote! I said…

“Perhaps if you spent more time…”

I did NOT say that you were NOT spending any time! And I also said “perhaps” because, obviously, there are a lot of variables, most of which I have NO privy to.

<<<if youre overstressing yourself re getting msg out then is it worth it?>>>

I am rarely, if ever Stressed, but thanks for your concern!

I LOVE what I do and I can’t wait to Wake Up every day and start my day. In fact, sometimes I can’t even go to bed, like last night where I finally went to bed at 5:30 AM and Woke Up at 7:15 AM just before the sunrise.

<<<Enjoy this glorious day ..every breath a gift>>>

Same to you buddy! I only wish that all of us could Communicate face to face so I wouldn’t have to use all of these CAPS and then, some of us MIGHT NOT be so Insulting and I’m NOT referring to you because, unlike others, I understand your Personality and I don’t take anything you say Personally as so many others who do NOT understand your Personality do. smiling smiley

Once again, we’ve got to STOP SHOOTING INSIDE THE TENT!!!

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 14, 2014 04:38PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> Hey rawveggiemom,
>
> I could not help but notice that you like to
> criticize people that you do NOT know.
>
> I also could not help but notice that you like to
> GOSSIP about people. In fact, 9 out of your 23
> Posts over the last 7 years are all about
> GOSSIPING about people!!!
>
> I also could not help but notice the similarities
> between these 2 Posts written almost 7 years a
> part.
>
> Here’s the first one written during the first
> year that you started posting here:
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> 94#msg-59194
> What do people think of Shazzie?
> Posted by: rawveggiemom
> Date: July 18, 2007 04:02PM
>
> I have heard things about her
> 94#msg-59194
>
> And now, here is one written just a few months
> ago:
>
> 1259#msg-231259
> Re: Harley and Freelea respond to getting kicked
> off the Woodstock Fruit Festival
> Posted by: rawveggiemom
> Date: December 04, 2013 12:15PM
>
> I have heard things about Kristina.
> 1259#msg-231259
>
> I also could not help but notice that you don’t
> seem to have a whole lot of Money and that you
> don’t seem to like and/or are jealous of those
> who do have Money since 5 out of your 23 Posts
> over the last 7 years are all about you NOT having
> enough Money and other people having or making
> Money!!!
>
> By the way, the “business” that Kristina built
> is a Non-Profit Food Coop that provides Freshly
> Picked Organic Produce to hundreds of families
> every week at 3 different locations and when she
> built this “business,” she was working full
> time at the same time she GAVE her time to this
> “business” for FREE (over 40 hours a week) and
> was earning $50 an hour at her full time job while
> she was GIVING her time away for FREE, so she did
> NOT need to have a “rich family” for her to be
> successful. Kristina also graduated from Rice
> University with the highest of all honors - Summa
> Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa!
>
> Every time someone starts a Thread like this I am
> reminded of something Eleanor Roosevelt once said,
> "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss
> events; small minds discuss people."
>
> So come on people, can’t we talk about how we
> can help support one another and help others learn
> about Raw Food instead of this simple minded
> rubbish?!?!?!

John, you really crack me up in a good way. Thank you for your unique perspective and way of expressing yourself. smiling smiley

I agree with you in that even if someone comes from wealth, if they are doing things which benefit humanity, they are okay in my book. A spoiled person would ride on their family's fortune and just party, etc. She's a go-getter for a great cause.

But John, I gotta go there: do you have a dossier on each of us?

Date: March 14, 2014 04:40PM

Why is DG one of the worst offenders, John? I just read your latest post and you didn't elaborate.

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: March 14, 2014 04:55PM

John Rose Wrote:

so she did
> NOT need to have a “rich family” for her to be
> successful.

Didn't Kristina get the money in the first place from her parents to start the co-op ?

Most banks don't give out significant bank loans for start up businesseses especially non-profit co-ops.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2014 05:03PM by powerlifter.

Date: March 14, 2014 05:11PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> John Rose Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> so she did
> > NOT need to have a “rich family” for her to
> be
> > successful.
>
> Didn't Kristina get the money in the first place
> from her parents to start the co-op ?
>
> Most banks don't give out significant bank loans
> for start up businesseses especially non-profit
> co-ops.

I don't think it's a good idea to hold the belief that you need money to make money. Maybe some people do use start-up money but it's not always necessary if you start very small and build. Plus you walk around thinking that if you are not born into the right family, you cannot succeed. You CAN succeed no matter what!

Date: March 14, 2014 05:30PM

banana who Wrote:
> I don't think it's a good idea to hold the belief
> that you need money to make money. Maybe some
> people do use start-up money but it's not always
> necessary if you start very small and build. Plus
> you walk around thinking that if you are not born
> into the right family, you cannot succeed. You CAN
> succeed no matter what!

I agree with you, but when the business in question likely costs at least $10,000 dollars to start up, money most definitely makes a difference or there wouldn't have been a co-op in the first place without such significant investment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2014 05:34PM by powerlifter.

Date: March 14, 2014 05:46PM

<<<Didn't Kristina get the money in the first place from her parents to start the co-op ?>>>

No, as BW points out, she started off slow with only 1 dozen families and she grew because of all of her efforts. It doesn't take that much money to start a Non-Profit and remember, Kristina was earning a 6 digit income and could afford all of these expenses on her own.

Does having Money make things a lot easier for those who have it or come from it?

YOU BET, but so many of those individuals are, as BW points out, "spoiled and would ride on their family's fortune and just party, etc. She's a go-getter for a great cause."

You got to LOVE Kristina and if everyone I met was like Kristina, this world would already have reached the Tipping Point a long time ago and we would not even be having this Conversation!

Posted by: rawveggiemom ()
Date: March 14, 2014 05:58PM

Thanks John Rose for being so interested in all my posts. I see I touched a nerve saying anything about Kristina. Not that I said she was a bad person, just that it is easier to be happy and carefree when you do have money.

You do not know how much money I have just by reading my posts. This is what I was talking about when I said people get nasty when they are defending their (friend) idol.

I thought on this board we were allowed to discuss people in the raw food world, are we only allowed to praise people and never say a bad thing.

You calling me out for criticizing people I do NOT know, isn't that what you are doing to me.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 14, 2014 07:05PM

"No, as BW points out, she started off slow with only 1 dozen families and she grew because of all of her efforts. It doesn't take that much money to start a Non-Profit and remember, Kristina was earning a 6 digit income and could afford all of these expenses on her own."

What was she doing and did it involve work with her parents?

Date: March 14, 2014 11:24PM

banana who Wrote:

>
> But John, I gotta go there: do you have a dossier
> on each of us?

John loves his files. He has many, and some of them are very very large indeed. smiling smiley

As Prana said, the `rider' and his girl no longer fit properly into what Doug and the others promote. They don't promote refined sugars, packet foods and pizza as backups, so naturally they want to keep the circle that promotes similar things.

Best to let the bike `rider' do his thing and let the others do their thing.

I am sure if associates of Hippocrates Health Institute started promoting high fruit diets, then those people would be excluded too. It's not a personal thing imo, it is just a change of direction that is the issue. It is nothing to do with being loyal and friendship over the years, it is about the difference in interests. They can still be friends behind the scnes, but it doesn't mean that the `fruit people' would want those friends speaking at the festival when they don't fit the mold any longer. There is no need for the bike `rider' and his girl to take it personally...comes across as alittle childish. Even if the fruit people do hold grudges against the `rider' and co for eating pizza, who cares??...that is their problem if such a small thing bothers them about a person. It is all to do with promoting a certain lifestyle, and hopefully it is not personal between the parties. It should be about business and marketing a lifestyle, not personal feelings.

It's time to grow up and move on.

Date: March 15, 2014 12:09AM

Here's the problem with that: Harley was on the board of directors and they went behind his back and voted without telling him. I think that was unnecessary. Don't be pussies--be grownups and be straight with other people. It's a betrayal.

Date: March 15, 2014 12:53AM

IF that is what happened, then it is very unfortunate behaviour from `the fruit people'. Conducting onself with honour is such a rare trait to have in this low level world, but it is the most important thing we can do.

Being seeped in dishonour is very very harmful to one's self, but it is part of the growing process, so grudges are not recommended to be had. We don't know what really happened because we weren't there, so l say to the `rider' and to the `fruit people'....be the best you can be and try to conduct one's self with honour in order to minimise self harm.

Regards my dear brothers and sisters: The Sproutarian.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 15, 2014 01:12AM

banana who Wrote:

> It's a betrayal.

Yes it is and no one on the board is exempt from that betrayal whether they voted or not, IMO.

I watched to whole sequence of events that led up to and unfolded into what happened. It did NOT start with DR's new "plan B' back up diet at all.

It started when Durian Rider finally ended up poking his stick too many times at the wrong person - Matt Monarch who is ten times smarter and wiser than DR and has proved it if you look into the timeline.

Loose cannon DR was tolerated because he brought so many fresh young people of a certain demographic into the raw food world which many of the other raw food leaders needed for their own purposes and were unable to snag on their own. Once Matt Monarch got the raw food leaders attention with a plea to circle the wagons for unity and to end divisiveness in the community he unleashed his secret weapon which would allow for the exile of DR - his marketing 101 video.

I watched as Matt's raw food leader students caught on as was observable to anyone who watched their video "hits" skyrocket exponentially with his star pupil, Kristina, taking it to an even higher level by shelling out the bucks for her own professional marketing. Once everyone's "hits" went from a few thousand to a few hundred thousand, and in some cases millions, they plucked the thorn from their sides, DR, and tossed it aside as they no longer needed him. IMO.

Date: March 15, 2014 02:45PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> I still don't think any of these people are
> truthful with what they eat. Kristina was always
> emaciated on the raw food diet, even just a year
> or so back at the first WF festival where that pic
> was taken below. Recently though she is back to a
> healthy weight from her videos which is good.
>
> So whats the difference now in her diet after all
> these years of not being able to maintain a
> healthy weight whilst eating fully raw and
> sometimes looking very frail/malnourished. Many
> individuals have trouble maintaining there weight
> on an all raw diet, plus the lack of muscle mass
> in her arms is probably from a lack of
> protein/zinc which is required for protein
> absorption. I can only think she has recently
> added in cooked foods to get back to a healthy
> weight but is still claiming to be fully raw. Like
> Chris Randell said most of these people eat cooked
> foods and other foods behind the scenes, its very
> obvious.
>
> [30bananasadaysucks.com]
> 012/02/skinny-811er.jpg?aa4864

The above linked photo of Kristina shows exactly what happened to my butt while on the hclf diet - it vanished! I remember Kristen Suzanne, who was a body builder, saying the same thing happened to her.

Just recently I ran into why this happens - it's from a lack of enough Omega 3 fatty acids! Luckily I was able to get my butt back when I went off that diet and onto a raw vegan diet with enough omega 3 fatty acids in it. Too bad Kristen Suzanne didn't try doing that instead of going back to meat eating.

[articles.chicagotribune.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2014 02:47PM by SueZ.

Date: March 15, 2014 04:55PM

SueZ Wrote:
> powerlifter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I still don't think any of these people are
> > truthful with what they eat. Kristina was
> always
> > emaciated on the raw food diet, even just a
> year
> > or so back at the first WF festival where that
> pic
> > was taken below. Recently though she is back to
> a
> > healthy weight from her videos which is good.
> >
> > So whats the difference now in her diet after
> all
> > these years of not being able to maintain a
> > healthy weight whilst eating fully raw and
> > sometimes looking very frail/malnourished. Many
> > individuals have trouble maintaining there
> weight
> > on an all raw diet, plus the lack of muscle
> mass
> > in her arms is probably from a lack of
> > protein/zinc which is required for protein
> > absorption. I can only think she has recently
> > added in cooked foods to get back to a healthy
> > weight but is still claiming to be fully raw.
> Like
> > Chris Randell said most of these people eat
> cooked
> > foods and other foods behind the scenes, its
> very
> > obvious.
> >
> >
> [30bananasadaysucks.com]
>
> > 012/02/skinny-811er.jpg?aa4864
>
>
> The above linked photo of Kristina shows exactly
> what happened to my butt while on the hclf diet -
> it vanished! I remember Kristen Suzanne, who was a
> body builder, saying the same thing happened to
> her.
>
> Just recently I ran into why this happens - it's
> from a lack of enough Omega 3 fatty acids! Luckily
> I was able to get my butt back when I went off
> that diet and onto a raw vegan diet with enough
> omega 3 fatty acids in it. Too bad Kristen Suzanne
> didn't try doing that instead of going back to
> meat eating.
>
>
> [articles.chicagotribune.com]
> /0711170440_1_waist-omega-brain

Is she the one who came out with all those little paperback recipe books? I have her one on dehydrating. That is very strange--to go from eating low-fat raw vegan to meat. Like why not coconut oil, avos, etc.?

Date: March 15, 2014 05:52PM

Yeah, that's her. She was one of my favorite raw YouTubers when she quit.

Mainly she was concerned about her daughter, who she was breast feeding at the time. Here is a quote from her website about the butt problem which a lot of hclf raw vegan women, WHO ARE NOT CHEATING, seem to have...

" My butt was sagging. I’m 36 years old and, despite regular exercise, my butt was starting to sag. I was embarrassed. I started looking at pictures of when I was younger, maybe 8 years ago and I had a full face, olive skin, and although I was younger back then, I certainly didn’t anticipate a freakin’ saggy soft ass at the tender age of only 36! Oh, and the skin on my knees was sagging. I was like, “Seriously? My knees?… WTF, am I suddenly 80?” Overall, I was looking way too old for my age. I kept wondering how that was possible when my family history didn’t support that (both sides aged with good skin), plus, HELLO(!), I was eating such an antioxidant-rich vegan diet… so what was wrong with me?"

Date: March 15, 2014 06:03PM

Just an excerpt from the Tribune article I linked a few posts back for those who don't have time to read the whole thing...

"The data on the brain/butt theory, though, is pretty convincing. In a study of more than 16,000 women, the curvy girls consistently outscored their slender counterparts on cognitive tests. Their kids outscored the skinny moms' kids too. But the researchers don't posit that bigger is automatically better. What matters is the size of the hips relative to the waist. That's because fat stored around the buttocks and thighs is high in omega-3 acids, which promote brain growth, while fat stored around the middle is loaded with omega-6 acids, which make your pants too tight."

Date: March 15, 2014 10:31PM

"Just divide your waist size by your hip size. The smaller your answer, the better.

Now compare: Your typical runway model, with a 24-inch waist and 34-inch hips, has a waist-hip ratio of .71. Your average size 10, with a 28-inch waist and 39-inch hips, is a .72. Jennifer Lopez, at 26 and 39, is a .67."

From the Tribune article...

[articles.chicagotribune.com]

I'd be interested to know if any other women here tried this out.

I just found a tape measure and got 25 and 35.5 which is .676. So now that I've been on a high omega 3 diet I'm back built more like Jennifer Lopez that FullyrawKristina.

It's nice not to have to sit on padded chairs to be comfortable I must say. I didn't like being buttless at all.

Date: March 16, 2014 07:10PM

"Diogenz" is obviously Durian Rider, right?

Date: March 16, 2014 11:39PM

>"Diogenz" is obviously Durian Rider, right?

nope.

by the way, I don't necessarily agree with him on many things, and you can dispute his personality and methods, but here's the thing.....

If DR says something about someone, either it's true or not.

if true, then where is the complaint?

if false, then why do you care?

we are 100% responsible for our own reactions.

if someone says something to you or about you, you could say, hmm that's interesting, let me think about that, thanks for sharing, or hmm, that's not true for me but thanks for sharing...

defense is an act of war

we can learn much from our "enemies"

everyone has their own way of living and expressing, history, experiences, frailties.

Date: March 17, 2014 12:35AM

fresh Wrote:

> by the way, I don't necessarily agree with him on
> many things, and you can dispute his personality
> and methods, but here's the thing.....
>
>
> If DR says something about someone, either it's
> true or not.
>
> if true, then where is the complaint?
>
> if false, then why do you care?

You must have forgotten to read this to yourself before you posted it.

Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: March 17, 2014 12:28PM

I like everyone in the raw vegan movement, be it Harley or Freelee or Kristina or Megan Elizabeth, Dr. Doug Graham and all the others. Everyone helped me a lot in my raw vegan journey and I found great advice in their posts and videos. I learned to take what's best from each of them and also what I find useful for my journey.

I like Kristina because she chose the bright side of the raw vegan lifestyle, the one that is likely to attract most people to raw veganism. She is beautiful, she is intelligent, she has wonderful recipes and she gave great advice in her videos. I remember when first coming to the raw vegan lifestyle that I watched all her videos in one day and I just couldn't get enough of them, I loved them so much. She is an important part of this movement and I'm happy she still sends out her message through her videos. I have a very tight budget and I can't afford all the produce she always has in her house, all that abundance and variety, but it's not her fault and I see her as an example, and I wish some day I can eat as abundantly and diverse as she does.

I also like Harley, to me he is very real and down to earth and genuine and honest. I like that he lives/acts/talks in such a manner that average people can relate to what he says. He also "walks his talk". And being on a very tight budget, I can relate to his minimalistic lifestyle, this is what represents me the most, this is the kind of life I want to have, without the burden of material possessions.
I appreciate Freelee in the same way, she is another great example to me.
I don't mind the fact that they have cooked vegan food as a back-up plan, as they give people an affordable and sustainable meal plan. For those having a very tight budget, this meal plan keeps them away from going back to animal products.

I would never go back to animal products, but I can't eat cooked vegan foods either as my body rejects them. I recently introduced frozen veggies again in my diet and my body rejected them too. So I need the raw vegan lifestyle more than because of ethical reasons or just being trendy as a raw foodist.

So I think that they all are valuable to the raw vegan movement and we should take what suits us from each and one of them, and apply it to our particular lifestyle.

I for one am grateful for having access to their videos and posts, I learned so much from all of them.

All the bashing and hating and fights are useless IMO and don't make any sense whatsoever. The main focus should be on a healthy lifestyle and on helping others to achieve this lifestyle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw vegan for life. Vegan for the animals. Raw for my health.

Date: March 17, 2014 01:05PM

?...You must have forgotten to read this to yourself before you posted it.

and you must have no idea what my point is.

Date: March 17, 2014 01:16PM

I can never understand why people say DR walks the talk, he openly eats cooked junk food. His recent videos on what he eats are 99% cooked food.

The whole back up plan thing is such a bogus excuse, all the people they bashed for going back to cooked foods, eating higher raw fats and failing raw. But when they do it, its a back up plan and about offering sustainability.

Id have more respect for them if they just admitted 80/10/10 failed for them and that they are back eating alot of cooked because they couldn't get the nutrition on a raw diet.

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 01:30PM by powerlifter.

Date: March 17, 2014 01:34PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> Id have more respect for them if they just
> admitted 80/10/10 failed for them and that they
> are back eating alot of cooked because they
> couldn't get the nutrition on a raw diet.

I'm hearing you and agree. Instead they are now claiming they are eating the way they are now because otherwise people give them trouble about being too thin.

They rationalize everything they do rather than be introspective and honest, IMO.

***edited to say I do not agree that people can't get everything they need from the 811 diet. I most emphatically thing they can get everything they need by the way of eating raw - and that even you could, powerlifter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 01:38PM by SueZ.

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables