Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

HIGHLIGHTS FROM “I’M GIVING POWERLIFTER A VACATION”!!! UPDATE - 1…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 23, 2014 05:25PM

Here is a recap of some of the more pertinent Posts in the “I'm giving powerlifter a vacation” Thread…

Re: I'm giving powerlifter a vacation
Posted by: Utopian Life
Date: March 22, 2014 06:21AM

See, and even with the new account, you can't stop spouting your contrary and anti- opinions and attempting to disparage other people. Go somewhere where you can respect others maybe?

Date: March 22, 2014 06:30AM

If you don't see the difference between a post saying "you are violating the forum rules" and a post calling someone a "zealot" or a "fanatic" and calling the whole intent of the forum "dogma" I don't see how anyone can help ya. But good luck, PL.

Posted by: RawPracticalist
Date: March 22, 2014 02:18PM

The message from powerlifter is not that cooked food is better but that we cannot succeed in being vegan and he keep pounding on that. that is a problem.
We should be tolerant of other people choices even if we thing it is wrong.

Posted by: fresh
Date: March 22, 2014 03:15PM

So if a person says something positive about veganism they need to be vegan?

They cant be a vegan aspirant, they cant ever have eaten any animal products, they cant be a person doing their best in this world...

and a person who says all raw is the best for them but is not necessarily
all raw 365 days a year, that person is wrong also to say anything positive about raw diet?

you are a sad obsessive hypocrite powerlifter.

and you will never see this.

Date: March 22, 2014 04:30PM

As usual you dont address my comments, just complaining, after being banned.

Posted by: Prana
Date: March 22, 2014 07:02PM

I think it's fine from someone to have the belief or even their own personal experience that raw does not work for them. And this is the case with powerlifter, as he did try raw and vegan for some time, and it didn't work for him. And he has observed, quite correctly, that for many raw proponents, they are not eating all raw now, in fact many of them get a majority of their calories from cooked foods. I agree with this too.

That being said, the purpose of this forum is to support people who want to get into raw foods, not necessarily for the purpose for them to become all raw, but to support them with their health goals. And for those wanting to eat all raw, there are people here like myself and others who have been doing this for a long time. We are here to support those who want to learn more about raw foods, or are having difficulties and would like to hear the experience of people who are thriving on a raw diet. Getting an answer like "raw vegan doesn't work" (i'm paraphrasing here) from people like powerlifter does nothing to support or help people with issues that may arise on the raw diet.

The whole thing with the sardines was too much for me.

Date: March 22, 2014 07:06PM

We don't require that anyone here be all raw or all vegan or vegan at all. We do however require that people's posts here support the people who are trying the raw vegan diet. I don't see telling people that "raw vegan doesn't work" as the kind of support we are looking for here on this forum.

Date: March 22, 2014 07:20PM

temp, your advice always comes with a caveat: "the raw vegan diet doesn't work". I get that you believe this, and this is your personal experience of the raw diet. But this is not the kind of support this forum is looking for.

Date: March 22, 2014 10:39PM

If you are recommending animal products, that is against the TOS and VEGAN discussion. It's logical that you may get a warning or be banned. When you signed up to post on this forum, you agreed to those terms.

I've heard this story before where you are reprimanded and then lash out at other people in anger.
1) your story about the PMs you get from members disparaging other members is irrelevant to the terms you violated
2) your current diet or fresh's current diet or my current diet is irrelevant to the terms you violated
While it may make you feel somehow "good" to pretend you are the ring leader to a gossip chain about the 5-6 members you seemingly dislike (yet you spent/spend (as you haven't left obviously) so much free time here), I think it discredits you even more. I hope for your sake you stop coming back and honor the ban.

Date: March 23, 2014 04:36AM

What is up with you?

You read pranas post but u must not understand it.

you are incorrect with your "contraindications"

you are anti vegan

your rationalizations about others not being vegan are irrelevant

what part of "u dont need to be vegan" to post here dont u understand?

would u prefer a vegan requirement here?

save yourself before you obtain your lifeblood from saving others.

Date: March 23, 2014 04:56AM

Why do u eat 25% raw ?

there you go again with your fad diet slur

And u still dont understand the moderators instructions to you?

And u are the dogmatic one always saying that others cant say this or cant say that unless they are 100% whatever.

you are a control freak.

and are u trying to set a record for the most posts after being banned?

Posted by: temp
Date: March 23, 2014 07:54AM

Please perma ban my accounts Prana, i have the peoples emails i think.

Date: March 23, 2014 07:57AM

You only give contraindications to vegan and raw
never to cooked or animal products as panchito keeps trying to tell you.
you are virulently anti raw and vegan and biased against the purpose of the board
and will be forever blind to that.

U even continue to reference vegan studies even though I have explained to you
that unhealthy vegans with nutrient issues proves nothing.

regarding tsm and sue, I comment to what I see as bs the same as you.
once again that has nothing to do with your banning

I have been doing 801010 for 30 years so you are wrong again.
the fact that it has not been 100% ...I have been close enough to provide positive evidence for the fad diet.

I was doing it long before the book.

But you just keep ranting. Youre bitter and cynical because u wanted something and didnt get it.
get over it and get some perspective and stop insulting those who are doing it.

its just food.

Date: March 23, 2014 09:28AM

I am not an 80/10/10. I think you have me mistaken with someone else. But regardless, that doesn't change the fact that you violated the rules. You claim you had no choice but to do so. Uhm, you could have just not posted? Went for a walk? Ate an apple? Talked to a human in person? No choice? Riiighhhht. Talk about dogmatic.....

Date: March 23, 2014 09:30AM

If anyone is "crying" or "upset" here and needs a funny meme about it, it's you. How about "I was trolling forums and they didn't like it *tear*" "I keep violating the rules. I dunno why they so mad! *tear*"

Date: March 23, 2014 09:42AM

I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you. You seem to have an addiction that is not serving you. You say you are leaving this forum permanently but respond to posts within 1 min of there being posted.

about 99.9+% of the world doesn't eat the way I do. I'm cool with that. Obviously. LOL Considering how long term I am. and healthy and fantastic and fit and strong. I'll take my body and mind over someone else's any day. Yes, I can quite handle being me.

Date: March 23, 2014 09:44AM

temp Wrote:

> Maybe i do need my head checked to have ever
> wanted to hang around here for so long, trying to
> help people.

--
quoted since "temp" or "powerlifer" edits posts every 30 seconds. lol

Posted by: John Rose
Date: March 23, 2014 10:44AM

<<<Darn it, I wish you could ignore these insufferable trolls who have learned how to push everyone who doesn't walk in their lockstep way's buttons and stay. Just refrain from saying raw vegan doesn't work.>>>

ANYONE WHO COMES TO A RAW VEGAN WEBSITE AND SAYS THAT A RAW VEGAN DIET DOES NOT WORK IS THE TROLL!!!

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw
Date: March 23, 2014 12:36PM

temp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No because i no longer wish to be part of this
> forum, which is why although this was just a
> temporary ban, i want prana to make it a permanent
> one. …

You do not have to wait for Prana to make it permanent.
You can just stop posting...

MORE TO COME!!!

If PL/temp/chris craps all over this Thread, I will start another Thread so that everyone can see who this guy really is. I’ve been trying to point this out for some time now, which is why PL/temp/chris is always LYING and making up things about me, like I am calling him names.

HEY PL, IF THE DESCRITION FITS, IT’S NOT NAME CALLING!!!

YOU DO NOT SUPPORT OUR WAY OF LIFE, SO WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME HERE?

YOU ARE EITHER SICK OR YOU ARE BEING PAID TO DO SO!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HIGHLIGHTS FROM “I’M GIVING POWERLIFTER A VACATION”!!! UPDATE - 1…
Posted by: temp ()
Date: March 23, 2014 05:42PM

My spidey senses are tingling that your going to be accompanying me on a ban.

Do you really need to create a 3rd thread on this ?

Quite simply outstanding how you get away with trolling in plain view, im sure Prana will pander to your ego though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2014 05:43PM by temp.

Re: HIGHLIGHTS FROM “I’M GIVING POWERLIFTER A VACATION”!!! UPDATE - 1…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 17, 2014 12:34PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The BEST of the BEST of the “I’M GIVING POWERLIFTER A VACATION” Thread!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables