Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pearls from T. C. Fry…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 24, 2014 08:14PM

Indeed, I am truly sadden to see so much conflict on this website and I was recently reminded of something that T. C. Fry once said, "When people in the same canoe fight, they're likely to capsize and both sides lose."

I was reminded of this pearl from T. C. Fry when I was listening to Ben Swann several weeks ago and I really liked what he said about Roger Ailes who is the president of the Fox News Channel…

“Roger Ailes, over at Fox, he has a policy where he says you never shoot inside the tent. Even if you disagree with somebody who’s there at Fox also, he says you just don’t shoot inside the tent because there is so much you need to be fighting, so much you need to be worried about. The person across from you that you might disagree with on some issue - you never attack them. I think that same philosophy and I think it’s, by the way, worked very well for Fox, is the same philosophy we need in News Media, which is, you know, you don’t shoot inside the tent. There is no reason to attack people who are of the same mindset.”

My hopes are that all of us will keep this in mind when it comes to how important our Message is and that we can use this same philosophy so we can put an end to all of this needless suffering on this planet. Obviously, we need to come to some sort of agreement so we can offer a unified message to the masses, but to say something as obscene as all Natural Hygienists must die or that Fruit Eaters are Sugar Addicts is NOT furthering our CAUSE!!!

Remember, The TRUTH Has Enemies [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ] and since our Message Threatens the Powers that be, this Website is Infested with Internet Shills [ [consciouslifenews.com] ] that are constantly creating Chaos.

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pearls from T. C. Fry…
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 29, 2014 12:36AM

"When people in the same canoe fight, they're likely to capsize and both sides lose."

I like that statement.

We need to be respectful of others views.

Posted by: Raw4ever ()
Date: May 24, 2014 08:38AM

Thanks John for those bits of wisdom. It makes lots of sense. Respect!

I left this forum more than a year ago because I felt there was too much negative energy. That isn't the kind of stuff you expect from some of the most high-minded people you could ever meet. It has been a bit of an enigma to me but I do think I better understand it now.

People who gravitate to a raw food diet are by nature free thinkers. They're willing to venture into places where few dare to go. They are not swayed by the opinions of others. By definition, these are strong-willed people or they never would have gotten to where they are today. They know why they do what they do. It isn't the product of a theory they have read but rather the result of their actual experiences and they are very convicted.

These are people who can say "no"!

In fact, the thing I notice about those who would like to go raw but never seem to be able to manage it is that they simply can't say "no"!

To all of you who are on this raw food journey, big love and respect to all of you. I am thankful for each of you and appreciate your contributions. We don't all do it in quite the same way but we are all in the same canoe paddling somewhere out in the blue ethers!

I really do believe we are the next wave!

Paix.

Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: May 24, 2014 11:40AM

Raw4ever, I love the way you think and the way you write, maybe you should post more now that you are back or write about your raw vegan journey and experience, as I feel that I have a lot to learn from you smiling smiley

It's true, raw vegan people are somewhat called "stubborn" by the others because they never say "no" and they stick to their healthy lifestyle. I know I am like that, and I get called "stubborn" all the time.

We should stay true to our principles and never give up, never look at what others have to say about us - our focus should be on the cruelty-free and compassionate lifestyle.

I think that beside the ethical reasons, once you see and experience the benefits, you will never go back. The raw vegan lifestyle is too good to be ignored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw vegan for life. Vegan for the animals. Raw for my health.

Posted by: Raw4ever ()
Date: May 25, 2014 05:47AM

Ela2013, thanks for making me feel welcomed on the board. I have come back here because I've always enjoyed the input from each of the participants and I have a lot to learn even though I have been at this, off and on, for more than 15 years.

I have come to learn from each of you. Though it may sound patronizing, I mean it when I say that people like the contributors here are very rare indeed and to be able to have interactions with you is a real treat. I literally have thousands of friends but only a handful who are of the caliber of person that frequents this bulletin board.

I certainly do agree with you that once you have experienced the benefits of a raw vegan lifestyle, you will never go back. Nothing else satisfies!!!

I am Raw4ever!

Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: May 25, 2014 07:17PM

Indeed you are smiling smiley

I am so glad to have this place to come to and be with like-minded people, from whome I also have so much to learn. It's difficult to fight this battle alone as here where I live everyone keeps telling me "eat the meat" and they think that I will die soon because of my raw vegan diet. So coming here makes me feel like home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw vegan for life. Vegan for the animals. Raw for my health.

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: May 28, 2014 10:22AM

i stabalized a canoe between harley and loren today

life vs lifelessness

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables