Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

WHY CHRIS/PL/TEMP AKA THE TROLL/THE SHILL SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FOREVER!!!!!! Update - 1…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 17, 2014 01:53PM

PL INSULTS this Website and everyone else who strives to be a Raw Vegan!!!

Not only does PL NOT Support this Website and a Raw Vegan Diet, but PL aka The Troll ATTACKS the Raw Vegan Diet and, therefore, this Website!

PL claims that he doesn’t INSULT anybody unless he is INSULTED and yet, he INSULTS everyone on this Website! And then, when PL is called on it, he turns around and INSULTS those who call him for doing what he is doing.

It’s NOT an INSULT to call a Troll a Troll or a Shill a Shill, but as soon as a Troll or a Shill is identified, the Troll and the Shill INSULTS all of those who accuse him of being a Troll or a Shill.

<<< Ive been insulted on a daily basis ever since i arrived here...>>>

You might be fooling some people, but most of us know better!!!

You come to a Raw Food Website and repeat over and over again that a Raw Food Diet is a Fad Diet and as fresh just pointed out…

“how transparent. does powerlifter think himself so innocent? poking the tiger? why did you eat me, mr tiger? I was just poking you to see if you would react and I could then accuse you of being a nasty "carnivore"!! innocent old me!”

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED!!!!!!

GO AWAY!!!

YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE!!!

YOU DO NOT SUPPORT OUR WAY OF LIFE!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WHY CHRIS/PL/TEMP AKA THE TROLL/THE SHILL SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FOREVER!!!!!! Update - 1…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 17, 2014 03:04PM

For those who want to learn more about Internet Shills - check out this article…

[consciouslifenews.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables