Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Best of FRESH…Update - 1…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 17, 2014 03:01PM

Here are some of the Best of FRESH…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: I'm giving powerlifter a vacation
Posted by: fresh
Date: March 23, 2014 07:57AM

You only give contraindications to vegan and raw
never to cooked or animal products as panchito keeps trying to tell you.
you are virulently anti raw and vegan and biased against the purpose of the board
and will be forever blind to that.

U even continue to reference vegan studies even though I have explained to you
that unhealthy vegans with nutrient issues proves nothing.

regarding tsm and sue, I comment to what I see as bs the same as you.
once again that has nothing to do with your banning

I have been doing 801010 for 30 years so you are wrong again.
the fact that it has not been 100% ...I have been close enough to provide positive evidence for the fad diet.

I was doing it long before the book.

But you just keep ranting. Youre bitter and cynical because u wanted something and didnt get it.
get over it and get some perspective and stop insulting those who are doing it.

its just food.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: richard/jericho/genesis
Date: April 13, 2014 05:25PM

chris is going to spend the rest of his days
saying that OTHER people need to be STRICT in their diet.

and if you're not STRICT in your diet, it's meaningless.

and that this diet or that diet is UNPROVEN.
chris, your diet is UNPROVEN !

so chris is basing his internet diet critiquing upon the FACT that eating all raw is not easy. so he will endlessly take potshots at everyone and anyone.

anyone can make their life out of that, chris, it's like shooting fish in a barrel - it's like bashing people who say they try to breathe pure air, it's hard to breathe pure air .

do you have anything positive to say, chris?

do you have any idea of how many people have massively healed themselves on raw diets? strict or not strict?

you want to save people from bad diets?
maybe you could go on oprah! is she still on tv?
what about ellen?

this way you won't miss anyone who is contemplating any of these crazy diets.

or do you just want to debate people and show how allegedly smart you are?

you want to say people have lied about their diet?
welcome to the world of humans.

here's a better idea, take care of yourself and trust that others will do the same.

you want to talk about babies who have died on X diet?
babies die on ALL diets ! more distorting from chris.

your problem is not your viewpoint, it's the fact that your statements about things like taurine and efas are wrong, and you preferentially bash vegan and raw, when all diets have issues.

you tried a diet and it didn't work.

get over it. or just continue doing what you're doing, which is bashing diets that are working for people, but are allegedly unproven.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: powerlifter and loni jane
Date: April 17, 2014 09:50AM

Just as I thought, powerlifter.

you are a liar.

nowhere was it implied that she was all raw

and nowhere was anything misrepresented other than the idiotic nutritionist comments

which is exactly why I brought this up.

Its a perfect example of exactly what u accused me and others of.

And instead, its all in your head because of your obsessive focus on other people and your obsessive focus on others diets and how they need to be strict.

so even though she gave birth to a healthy child you still make the typical rationalization about how long it will work, predicting doom and gloom.

reality intrudes upon your false beliefs.

I find this behavior unethical, your unwillingness to accept reality and promote unnecessary fearmongering and nutritionism. Youre not as bad as the nutritionists in the article but close.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Date: April 17, 2014 10:07AM

Thank u, although you still have not admitted that you made a false statement.

people make false statements all the time, I brought this up because it was just another example of your endless agenda against people allegedly implying things or misrepresenting things and in this case and many other cases it is you who is inventing things.

u have concerns because u dont understand nutrition and because of your own experience ..
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Date: April 17, 2014 10:24AM

But she Is on a mostly raw diet!
what is wrong with you?

is english your first language?

u even said above about them saying she eats 20 bananas a day and you cant understand that statement does not exclude her from eating other things?
take a logic class, seriously.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Best of FRESH…Update - 1…
Date: April 18, 2014 01:24AM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Date: April 17, 2014 07:50PM

you do not believe in the validity and safety and healthfulness
of a plant based diet.

and yet you continuously post on a plant based diet board.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: April 18, 2014 08:05PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Global Support for UBUNTU Contributionism!!!
Date: April 18, 2014 03:07PM

> or high fat raw foodists like suez

suez is civil? ha

> or varied raw foodists like suncloud, sproutarians all civil people to talk too, despite their differences in diet ?.

because they they don't waste their time confronting you on your b.s.

> But the 80/10/10ers and fruit based-raw foodists are all angry, just looking to kick a fight off, the fresh's, the panchitos, the utopian lifes, the John Roses ?

temp has a problem taking responsibility for his statements
and would prefer to accuse others of being angry for confronting him
on his lies, distortions and repeated irrational attacks on others,

and presence on a board with which he disagrees with the core concept.

temp even attacked me in response to a post where I suggested that it would be best to have temp post here under his real name and that jr and fresh should ignore temp's posts. why so angry temp?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2014 03:09PM by fresh.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: April 18, 2014 08:06PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Global Support for UBUNTU Contributionism!!!
Date: April 18, 2014 03:38PM

1. you have no idea of what anger is

2. you cannot determine anger through a computer screen

3. you take things personally so you can whine about people being mean to you, which evades the factual basis of the discussion and your responsibility to have some semblance of truth .

4. the alleged insults are merely the result of my continual incredulity at the way your brain functions and an attempt at long distance electro shock therapy. it's not working.

5. your unethical distortions, lies and evasions are far worse than petty insults, which is why it serves you to focus on the alleged insults.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 18, 2014 08:38PM

"your unethical distortions, lies and evasions are far worse than petty insults, which is why it serves you to focus on the alleged insults."

One need only go to rose's support carnivore ubunto thread to really see what unethical distortion, lies, and evasions rose and fresh are capable of selectively focusing on or evading.

Anyone who has been around life's block at least once will instantly recognize rose and fresh for the weasels they are.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 18, 2014 08:55PM

>One need only go to rose's support carnivore ubunto thread to really see what unethical distortion, lies, and evasions rose and fresh are capable of selectively focusing on or evading.

let's keep us separate, shall we?

I watched the video but haven't investigated further and have not formed an opinion.

you may want to consider what JR said, which is that a proposition does not need to be perfect in its entirety in order to be worthy of support

and let's not conflate these two things, since my comments regarding temp and his intellectual meanderings are not equivalent with this other topic.

>Anyone who has been around life's block at least once will instantly recognize rose and fresh for the weasels they are.

it's a good thing you're the only one around here who's been around the block.

weasels! you're gonna hurt my wittle feelings, you big bully

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2014 09:01PM by fresh.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: April 19, 2014 09:38PM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> you may want to consider what JR said, which is
> that a proposition does not need to be perfect in
> its entirety in order to be worthy of support

That's true, but we all have our own opinions about what those imperfections say. For example, the Ubuntu party's slogan is "Unity and Higher Consciousness for a New World." That's all well and good, but a lot of people associate things like alcohol with the insidious, wide-spread lowering of mass consciousness. I have no doubt that this is the case and nothing could convince me otherwise. That's why alcohol is legal, because it does absolutely nothing positive for anyone. This leads me--and I'm sure many others--to believe that the Ubuntu party is either seriously misguided or a scam or both. The only thing that stops Rose from withdrawing his support for them is his inability to ever say, "Hey, I should have looked further into this. I was wrong to lend it my support." Admitting that he's wrong is not the sort of adult virtue that Rose possesses.

What's next for the Ubuntu community? A pharmacy? A McDonald's? Will Rose have the balls to man up and admit that he was wrong then? I doubt it. It will all be explained away (in his head at least) as part of the plan to lead us to the world-wide Hitlerian vegan paradise.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2014 09:39PM by HH.

Date: April 19, 2014 10:27PM

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict everything you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posted by: HH ()
Date: April 19, 2014 10:50PM

Well that clears it up. Drinks for everyone!

"If it weren't for the internet, people like Rose would be standing on street corners, still shouting their fallacies while waving tin-cans. What would also remain is their narrow convinction that their failures are the product of their phantom oppression, not their obvious inability to finish the job or live up to the human standards that they set for everyone but themselves."

-HH

John Rose Wrote:
> “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of
> little minds, adored by little statesmen and
> philosophers and divines. With consistency a great
> soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well
> concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak
> what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow
> speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again,
> though it contradict everything you said to-day.
> — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be
> misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be
> misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and
> Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus,
> and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise
> spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be
> misunderstood.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Date: April 21, 2014 04:26PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Are you a raw vegan if you eat cooked veggies, pasteurized bottled juices?
Date: April 21, 2014 12:19PM

>haha where are the anon's, fresh, john roses, panchitos today ?, inlight of durianriders revelation that it was all BS and none of these people were even 100% strict raw for the long periods like they claimed.

you are so infantile.
I was raw vegan for a decade and now eat about the same amount of cooked food in a year that you eat in a day.

do you even have a life?

do you know how pathetic and transparently ego driven it is for you to constantly bleat like a sheep, "see, you didn't eat 100% raw vegan for 1000 years!!"" see? I told you so!!

>" because 80/10/10 never fails. "

sure, it fails if you don't know what the hell you're doing, or you're very toxic or you don't give it more than a MONTH like you did.

get a life dude.

this is a support board. did you have any comments about the girl who healed herself on 811? funny how all the superfood gurus have nothing to say, or we have SueZ with the hilarious suggestion that she broke up with her boyfriend or some other nonsense.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 21, 2014 04:42PM

HH Wrote:
> Well that clears it up. Drinks for everyone!
>
> "If it weren't for the internet, people like Rose
> would be standing on street corners, still
> shouting their fallacies while waving tin-cans.
> What would also remain is their narrow convinction
> that their failures are the product of their
> phantom oppression, not their obvious inability to
> finish the job or live up to the human standards
> that they set for everyone but themselves."
>
> -HH

What if john rose instead of being the guy with the bull horn telling everyone the end is near and they should contribute to his chosen carnivorous ubuntu cause himself contributed the requisite $20 a day to work as their bartender?

He would have probably the best young and naïve audience there of his life. At least they would probably sit still for his jawboning - they may need propping up, though, as the umbuntu magic brew started taking effect.

Date: April 21, 2014 05:04PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Brian Clement speaks on Candida
Posted by: jtprindl
Date: April 05, 2014 05:30PM

You see, Superjuice, and I wish it wasn't the case, but SueZ, to put it simply, doesn't really know what she speaks. Her style is insult, ad-hominem, flee. She has helped people out in regards to finding things on the internet and using certain tools, but when it comes to health and nutrition info, it's best to just laugh and keep scrolling. She's incapable of having an intelligent, logical discussion where she provides evidence and backs up her claims, so she simply hurls out insults and makes snide comments like she knows what she's talking about or how she can't help you understand, and then books it. A combination of insecurity, and ignorance. Just a heads up
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: April 21, 2014 06:50PM

Please don't get me involved, the past is the past. Maybe you guys should just go your separate ways, or at least debate without hurling out insults every post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2014 06:51PM by jtprindl.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables