Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pineal Gland and Inner Peace
Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: April 17, 2014 03:18PM

Let me know if anyone get chance to identify and meditate on Pineal Gland empty space.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pineal Gland and Inner Peace
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: April 17, 2014 03:26PM

Ramanan, do you have any info on how semen retention affects the pineal gland? I'd assume that it definitely would, no?

Date: April 17, 2014 06:34PM

Retention would definitely have great effect on pineal, read works of Ramalinga vallalar who was a celibate all his life and dematerialized his body into pure light (my dad's elderly relatives have seen his golden glowing body), you can read more about him and you can also post your questions in this forum to get reply, since I myself is a true celibate at physical body level but not at the sub conscious mind , we may need to seek wisdom of Viktorus or Kearns or Sproutarian man or Mandak chia on successful 100% retention at even at sub conscious level. Human body is generating and releasing this vital fluid during dream after 3 or 4 months by medula oblongata to maintain wierd homestasis process, I also need to know how to control it at that level too.

[www.vallalarspace.com]

Date: April 17, 2014 11:32PM

"I myself is a true celibate at physical body level but not at the sub conscious mind"

What do you mean?

"Human body is generating and releasing this vital fluid during dream after 3 or 4 months by medula oblongata to maintain wierd homestasis process, I also need to know how to control it at that level too."

We release cerebrospinal fluid in our dreams? Via what process?

Date: April 18, 2014 04:33AM

Jtp, I do not involve physically in any of sensual activities but I do not have control over my nocturnal erision dreams which comes once or twice in a year .

Medula oblongata in our brain tries to maintain BP, temperature and electrolytes balance (homeostatsis), may be excess Zinc is getting excreted through dream not cerebro-spinal fluid, which cannot come out of body.

Date: April 18, 2014 04:36AM

THeSt0rm, Ashwini mudra (horse mudra) and Kaya kalpa exercise helps a little but is not true solution for Blissful celibacy at deep mind level (which Jesus and Ramalinga Vallalar had achieved), Viktorus and Sproutarian man can shed some light on this for us since they have meditated more than 100,000 hours in their life time they will have better intuition and control on all levels of mind.

Date: April 18, 2014 01:52PM

Thanks Strom on your valuable insight, I got it managing breath through sushmana is the key horse stance will make sure breath do go through ida and pingala if we add uddiyana bandha along with it , it will work on stretching celibacy at level.

"Isolation" and meditation is also very important, good insight, thank you.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 25, 2014 08:10AM

ramanan

how is the pineal gland and inner peace working out for you?

are you at peace?

i hope so

Date: April 26, 2014 03:37AM

I am at peace for sure and exploring the possibility of less food intake by opening saharara chakra but may not be through inner peace or meditation since I do it less than 20 minutes a day but definitely through service (I am 100 % at peace, since I work for a meager salary) to my patient (at our Institute) I am more compassionate in educating them on raw diet but once patient goes out of the institute they go back to a SAD diet.

Date: April 26, 2014 04:35AM

ramanana

ha ha!! so u educate them so they can go back to the SAD diet huh?
but at least they will probably think more deeply on their choices

<<I am at peace for sure and exploring the possibility of less food intake by opening saharara chakra but may not be through inner peace or meditation>>

oh i see
an extremly ambitious goal
i would say to be careful
but you are well aware
wishing you the best

Date: April 26, 2014 04:49AM

"ha ha!! so u educate them so they can go back to the SAD diet huh?"

Unfortunately, you can't help people if they don't want to help themselves. Food is addicting, psychological and there's a lot of misinformation out there which can make someone who's uneducated cave into societal pressure. People also treat you differently (at least at the beginning) which probably makes many feel uncomfortable and discourages them from continuing a raw diet.

Date: April 26, 2014 05:09PM

jtprindl

<<Unfortunately, you can't help people if they don't want to help themselves.>>

but they must have been wanted to be helped somewhat or else they would not have gone to that center to get healed

Date: April 26, 2014 10:14PM

In India , out of 1.2B people it will be difficult to find even few hundred vegans, once a land of high spirituality and holiness is turning to a very difficult dark age, most of the people now smoke, drink alcohol, eat meat and drink dairy so they are addicts once they go back home they are highly influenced by social pressure and they walk/plunge into a un-divine path, to my knowledge in my state with population of 75M , I could loudly say that I would be the only one to be a celibate and raw food eater as well.

Date: April 29, 2014 04:25AM

ramanan

oh very interesting

well, u gotta do what u gotta do

being the "only one" has its advantages

why would u want to be like everyone else?

it is good to be unique sometimes

Date: May 01, 2014 04:10AM

la_v , Thanks for understanding and appreciating my situation.

Date: May 01, 2014 04:20AM

Excellent posting ramanan. You know what's going on, you would likely be enlightened and can see light through the third eye, yes?

Date: May 01, 2014 06:00AM

its a lot easier being unique
when you look at the alternative lolsmiling smiley

Date: May 01, 2014 12:42PM

Thanks TSM for looking into this post, No, I haven't, I do just 15+ minutes of meditation (focusing on inner divine heart light and some time attention between eye brows) of my own may be with little more indulgence I could see light and hear sound but I am not there yet. I do not have full control of sub conscious mind like you have and I do simply logging dream events to a journal about my dreams to observe inner light better, I do observe a strict celibacy at physical level and conscious level not at sub conscious like you do and though dreams I undergo nocturnal errision once or twice a year.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 13, 2014 01:55AM

ramanan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In India , out of 1.2B people it will be difficult
> to find even few hundred vegans, once a land of
> high spirituality and holiness is turning to a
> very difficult dark age, most of the people now
> smoke, drink alcohol, eat meat and drink dairy so
> they are addicts once they go back home they are
> highly influenced by social pressure and they
> walk/plunge into a un-divine path, to my knowledge
> in my state with population of 75M , I could
> loudly say that I would be the only one to be a
> celibate and raw food eater as well.

I thought India was still very spiritual
Do we have to be celibate to develop the Pineal gland and have inner peace?
Marriage is a divine path too.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: September 15, 2014 05:55PM

I always called the pineal gland the clitoris of the brain.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 16, 2014 02:08AM

What if you don't have a clitoris ?

Date: September 16, 2014 05:36PM

I think for men, the part underneath their penis, like a little noob, is like a clitoris, clitoris like.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: December 20, 2014 05:00AM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ramanan, do you have any info on how semen
> retention affects the pineal gland? I'd assume
> that it definitely would, no?

Semen retention is not necessary.

They key is to have control, not to think about sex, food, or any other physical or mental needs all of the time.

Enjoy them when necessary without losing yourself

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2014 05:03AM by CommonSenseRaw.

Date: December 21, 2014 06:27AM

I am so done with sex.

Anyways, pineal gland, the little being that which we are. Controlling the whole body from that little place in the middle of your brain, watching everything through your eyes.

I heard something once about this ancient thing of boring a hole in your brain to stimulate the pineal gland and you stick a stick in your head and stimulate the pineal and then you can see the future, astral project...etc. Its something that was done by real hardcore spiritual dudes in Tibet something.

For years I have been trying to be a spiritual being and taken a lot of classes courses joined cults, etc to find out this secret of the pineal. I still do not understand it, but I want to. Real bad. I want to unlock what I have been hearing about. What does opening the pineal gland truly mean!!! Is it like taking 60's version LSD?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2014 06:28AM by coconutcream.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables