Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The More It Changes…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 17, 2014 04:29PM

…The More It Stays the Same…

Here is an old Post of mine that reminds me of what’s going on here today…

[www.living-foods.com]
clean up your act or go somewhere else!!!
Posted by: John Rose
Date: February 21, 2001

I do not come here to sell my video, I come here to be with like minded-people. And YOU, james, winston, rawpower, [powerlifter] or whoever you really are, ARE NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for the record...in the 6 months that I've been here, I've posted close to 140,000 words most of which to help others on their journey for a better life. During this time I have sold 2 videos. Obviously, I do NOT come here to peddle anything but goodwill.

You, on the other hand, have been a major pain in the ass ever since you showed up as rawpower. You are insulting, ignorant, arrogant and about another dozen or two negative qualities...you have NO redeeming qualities whatsoever.

You have been asked to leave by our webmaster and you refuse. You post that I will go wherever I like regardless if I'm asked to leave. Why are you so persistent? Is this your job to come here and create disharmony? Are you being paid to be insulting? Where did you learn this horrendous behavior? Who mistreated you so badly that you have to come here and mistreat people that you don't even know? Are you this obnoxious to people in person or do you just hide behind your little terminal when you want to cry for help?

I'm sure that I speak for many people here...if you want to stay, clean up your act or go somewhere else.
[www.living-foods.com]

I had to be a major pain in the ass to get rid of “james, winston, rawpower or whoever that idiot was over a decade ago” and I did not enjoy it anymore than I enjoy trying to get rid of the one person who does NOT SUPPORT our Way of Life and INSULTS everyone here on this website.

PL, just like “james, winston, rawpower or whoever” has been asked to leave and REFUSES to leave!!!

What is it going to take for these Trolls to go away?!?!?!

PL has already been banned and then, has the audacity to ask Prana to ban him again!!!

What in the hell is WRONG with you PL?!?!?!

Are you really this SICK or are you paid to come here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The More It Changes…
Posted by: temp ()
Date: April 17, 2014 04:35PM

Your going to have a long list of people who have disagreed with you John.

So theres me, and james, winston, rawpower, chat, jodi, swimmer, suez and pretty much every member of the forum at some point.

and you've got files of our quotes all stashed away ready to pull out and spam all day.

Idiot, yes i said it, you're a bonafied idiot and i am a clown for even entertaining your crap year after year.

Date: April 17, 2014 04:41PM

james, winston, rawpower were all the same person and just like you was asked to leave!!!

For those who want to learn more about Internet Shills - check out this article…

[consciouslifenews.com]

Date: April 17, 2014 05:14PM

I came to this website a long time ago to be amongst like-minded people that understood the POWER of a Raw Food Diet and Lifestyle and eventually, I got disgusted with the Behavior that comes with the anonymity on the Internet, so I took a long vacation from posting. However, I would always come back every few weeks or months to keep my pulse on the Raw Vegan Community and that includes this Raw Vegan Support Website and the reason why I have, once again, subjected myself to the abusive Behavior on the Internet is because I could see how this Raw Vegan Support Website had a bunch of Internet Shills and Useful Idiots.

You see, there’s only one way an Internet Shill can survive on any Message Board and that’s when there’s also a bunch of Useful Idiots who support the Internet Shills. In fact, Internet Shills cannot exist on a Message Board unless there are Useful Idiots.

Useful Idiots mean well, but they don’t understand the Big Picture and they are under the False Belief that there is good in everyone and that simply is NOT True because 4% of the population are Psychopaths and they have NO good in them. And then, the Psychopaths who Rule the World hire Internet Shills who are either desperate for money and will do anything to keep from starving to death or they too are Psychopaths and love what they do.

Indeed, Useful Idiots are an Internet Shill’s best friend. In other words, Useful Idiots are needed for Internet Shills to exist - that’s why these Fools are known as Useful Idiots.

For those who are not familiar with the term - Useful Idiot - look it up!

And then, for those who want to learn more about Internet Shills - check out this article…

[consciouslifenews.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables