Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

healed without superfoods?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 21, 2014 01:18AM

[www.youtube.com]

how is it possible?
just fruits and vegetables, b12 and d?

why didn't she need any coffee enemas, wheatgrass, sprouts?
how did her candida heal on fruit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: healed without superfoods?
Date: April 21, 2014 01:55AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2014 02:09AM by fresh.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 21, 2014 02:28AM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.youtube.com]
>
>
>
> how is it possible?
> just fruits and vegetables, b12 and d?
>
> why didn't she need any coffee enemas, wheatgrass,
> sprouts?
> how did her candida heal on fruit?

Her story of her illness is sketchy and puzzling. From her website...

"I had no choice but to pay for some blood special tests from the U.S. and was finally diagnosed with severe adrenal fatigue and a host of other imbalances, including severe damage to my cells and DNA. The doctor interpreting the results even told me that I was very close to getting cancer and that I most likely couldn’t get pregnant."

I wonder what kind of "doctor" can make such intercontinental diagnosis and speaks to a patient in that manner. No real one, certainly. It's important for people to understand that although allopathic medicine is usually awful there is even more quackery in alternative medicine.

I'm glad she is better and can start a new career as a 811 internet sensation but she looked way more tired than ill in her early photos to me. It's possible that a lot of her healing occurred just by quitting an bad job or relationship.

Date: April 21, 2014 02:57AM

you didn't say that DG paid her to lie as an advertisement !

>but she looked way more tired than ill in her early photos to me. It's possible that a lot of her healing occurred just by quitting an bad job or relationship

Suez, you win for the rationalization of the day - and you have amazing powers to detect illness too!

Date: April 21, 2014 03:22AM

fresh Wrote:
> you didn't say that DG paid her to lie as an
> advertisement !

It wouldn't have occurred to me to do that. I don't think that she was at all insincere.

> >but she looked way more tired than ill in her
> early photos to me. It's possible that a lot of
> her healing occurred just by quitting an bad job
> or relationship
>
> Suez, you win for the rationalization of the day -
> and you have amazing powers to detect illness too!

I had to spend a lot of time in real doctor's offices and saw plenty of really sick to gravely sick people so it's not hard to spot them - as could they spot others in their condition as well as I could. Apparently you have no experience in such matters but go ahead and pat yourself on the back with your success story discovery and swallow whole the quack diagnosis if you want to. I don't care.

Date: April 22, 2014 11:26PM

"I had no choice but to pay for some blood special tests from the U.S. and was finally diagnosed with severe adrenal fatigue and a host of other imbalances, including severe damage to my cells and DNA. The doctor interpreting the results even told me that I was very close to getting cancer and that I most likely couldn’t get pregnant."

Now that I've had a chance to look into this peculiar and creepy intercontinental "diagnosis", and it's wording, it seems to me that whoever she hired to deliver her this stinking garbage can full of meaningless words thrown together must have been one of those health fair/carnival "live blood analyses" salesmen.

Maybe I'm wrong. I'm certainly not hip to what's going on these days in the trenches. Does any other branch in the alternative health field talk like that and/or make "diagnoses" like this poor ripped off woman was given?

Date: April 23, 2014 12:31AM

you are right, it's weird and it's hard to trust those infomercial sites also.

that doesn't mean she didn't heal herself in that way though.

we'll see if she gets back to me regarding my inquiry.

now if I agree with you on something and I am bscrazy, what does that make you? are you crazy too? (you do realize that just calling someone names without any substance is rather pointless,right?)

Date: April 23, 2014 12:31AM

...dup

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2014 12:32AM by fresh.

Date: April 23, 2014 01:49AM

fresh Wrote:

> now if I agree with you on something and I am
> bscrazy, what does that make you?

A believer in your latest juice fast? Maybe it's that which could be snapping you back to sensibility. Time will tell.

Date: April 23, 2014 08:55PM

I just got a personal response from the woman in the video, and she is making a correction regarding the tests done (not blood) and posting the tests also on fruitylou. (not that I agree with the diagnoses)
they are currently on her Danish site.
I found her explanations made sense.
I will not post details here, that is up to her - she has this link.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables