Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food and Meditation Posture
Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: May 04, 2014 07:53PM

Folks,

I am raw foodist for more than 3 decades , I do Hatha Yoga every day and I am a celibate but I can sit in Padmasana Meditation Posture for just 20 minutes without numbness, can any one sit like a rock in a sitting yoga posture for more than 20 minutes without even slightest movement, because I do note that when I sit idle my thought generating process slows down, please share your experience increasing sitting pose from 20 minutes to 120 minutes, is it due to 130 ml flow of blood to kidneys every 1 minute, is it limitation of human beings of blood circulation, Do I need to follow BKS Iyengar yoga to increase my sitting capacity?. I know some of Isha Yoga meditation senior practitioner (10 years of meditation) can sit for 2 hrs like a rock in vajrasana who are not raw foodist, I am confused, how it is possible?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food and Meditation Posture
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: May 04, 2014 10:49PM

I can do full lotus and yet can't touch my toes (barely make it to my shins) during Sun Salutation and it seems like most can do so. So I just do what I can do and don't compare myself.

Why did you mention being celibate? Do you think it's made you restless?

Date: May 05, 2014 03:15AM

I can do even padma padmasana for an hour but we need to explore the science behind this blood flow and injuries, it's not an attitude post here, BKS (93, years old, 2 times more of my age) is a hard core cooked food and dairy eater and consume tea/coffee every day and he can perform a yoga posture for more than 2 hours on single pose including Sirasasana and his single breath (purakam and rechakam w/o khumbhakam) is 2 minutes, he is a celibate for past 50 years, coming to the point, still Posture is very important to reduce no of thoughts generated by brain to kick off para symapthetic nervous system, I can manage to sit for 1 hour without any issue but occurrences of numbness happens and subsidize by itself , I wonder why at all it happens for raw foodists like me. Compassionate celibacy (like what Ramakrishna Paramahamsar observed in his life) in East is different than what you have in mind, it's looking at every woman as sister and mother, celibacy helps to maintain prostaglandins B level intact (I am 40+ my hair is still black and I do not consume any super food like David Wolfe) and manage DHEA hormone & steroid hormones ( I haven't lost any hair like Vik) well to maintain density of each cells which in turn helps us to sit comfortably to focus our energy towards a specific mantra (Transcendental meditation) or breath (Vipassana meditation) or energy (Kundalini meditation) or divine light in heart (ramachandra meditation).

Every individual who practiced sitting posture for long time either in padmasana or vajrasana faces knee pain issue due to ligaments wear and tear issues (like pro athletes) after 40 including yoga /meditation teachers. I am sincerely looking for people to share the experience of tools and aids to support long time Meditation Posture, I also know and have felt many times that once you are into deep meditation you forget about your posture and yourself (due to low level of melatonin secreted by pineal and change in blood to parietal and frontal lobes) but we should not forget that still physical body is undergoing wear and tear damage at latissimus dorsi, external oblique and trapezius muscle level.

Date: May 06, 2014 12:43AM

I can meditate without moving for 2 hours at most, especially on the `sound'. I know of others who can meditate for 8 hours straight without moving, but l feel they are quite high level.

There was a yogi who was buried in a coffin for 70 days and meditated. This shows we can do much.

A nun also went out to the woods and reported she went into samadhi and meditated for a week. When she came out of it, it has been raining and only seemed like a few hours.

I think it all depends on how deep the enlightenment is.

Date: May 06, 2014 12:48AM

Most people who meditate will never progress very much. They may see the light if they are fortunate, but that's all they will ever have. And when most meditate they would most likely be fooling themselves because all they would see is an illusion and not cosmic truth.

That's why we have so many new age meditators who speak rubbish, lie, deceive, worship the money Gods and act like most people....MOST ARE FAKES!!!!!

Most people who meditate are wasting their time. They will never progress much at all, and will always stay the level that they are.

I have no interest in reading any spiritual books or listening to new age meditation gurus (all second, third or forth rate), all the spiritual talk l get comes direct from the cosmos.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2014 12:52AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: May 06, 2014 12:55AM

I think those people doing it for long stretches (days) are "just" astral projecting and so they are not even in their bodies! LOL!

Date: May 06, 2014 01:13AM

banana who Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think those people doing it for long stretches
> (days) are "just" astral projecting and so they
> are not even in their bodies! LOL!

Yep, but some may even go above the astral worlds. You can sit there a long time and it can only seem like a few minutes.

Best not to go into the astral worlds, they are a distraction from spiritual development. You may go for rides in flying sources etc, but what is the point of it all???....it is an amusement park mentality we buy into....and we know this stuff exists, so what are we learning from it?...not much. Best to focus your energy on important things such as your development without the distractions of the astral worlds.

Many talk about astral world travelling. Not good. They get hooked and never move beyond that.

Why are we humans so addicted to entertainment all the time. Even when we meditate we want entertainment in the astral worlds, no wonder so many folks never progress....they are victims of maya, and most of what they see would be an illusion anyway.

Going into Astral worlds during meditation = quicksand.

Best to focus on the creator who is the light, but that doesn't mean you will progress, all it means is that you will obtain wisdom.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: May 06, 2014 01:45AM

ramanan Wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I am raw foodist for more than 3 decades , I do
> Hatha Yoga every day and I am a celibate but I can
> sit in Padmasana Meditation Posture for just 20
> minutes without numbness, can any one sit like a
> rock in a sitting yoga posture for more than 20
> minutes without even slightest movement, because I
> do note that when I sit idle my thought generating
> process slows down, please share your experience
> increasing sitting pose from 20 minutes to 120
> minutes, is it due to 130 ml flow of blood to
> kidneys every 1 minute, is it limitation of human
> beings of blood circulation, Do I need to follow
> BKS Iyengar yoga to increase my sitting capacity?.
> I know some of Isha Yoga meditation senior
> practitioner (10 years of meditation) can sit for
> 2 hrs like a rock in vajrasana who are not raw
> foodist, I am confused, how it is possible?

Ramanan, you don't have to sit up to meditate you know. Even Buddha didn't restrict himself to that. Personally I prefer to meditate while lying down.

I chose to lie on my left side rather than on my right side as Buddha seems always to be portrayed as doing. One reason I do this is because lying on the left side seems more comfortable to my internal organs for extended periods of time. Another reason is that lying on the right side would more promote breathing predominantly through the right nostril which would make it much harder to stay awake while meditating than lying on the left side which would promote more left nostril predominant breathing which is better for staying alert and aware.

Date: May 06, 2014 02:31AM

SueZ Wrote:

>
> Ramanan, you don't have to sit up to meditate
> you know. Even Buddha didn't restrict himself to
> that. Personally I prefer to meditate while lying
> down.

Meditation can be done in countless ways, but laying down can make it easy to go to sleep lol.

Meditating in the usual position is said to help maximise the energy flow. Meditating in the woods is even better. And meditating in the sun is even better again, BUT we need to be careful not to get sun burned, so what you do is meditate in the shade where the direct sun is almost reaching you.

Many may not see much light when it is daylight, but it can get to the point where this won't be an issue. The sun can really power the meditation if one is in tune. It's a tool the creator gave us for life and for spiritual development.

Date: May 06, 2014 03:10AM

Thanks TSM, for your wisdom and sharing experiences of others , it (hint's) will really help me once, I reach out there, but I am still an infant, I am astonished that that you can sit for 2 hours like a rock beating BKS Iyengar's 80 years of yoga mastery, I guess it's all in mind , I will try and let you know.

TSM, I was under the impression that , we have to meditate in a closed space , let us say in a room, even outside , might be in a tent, to avoid noises?

Suez, Thanks for sharing information on your Meditation procedures.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2014 03:19AM by ramanan.

Date: May 06, 2014 03:43AM

ramanan Wrote:
> I am astonished that that you can sit for
> 2 hours like a rock beating BKS Iyengar's 80 years
> of yoga mastery,

People can meditate all their lives in seclusion, but it doesn't neccessarily mean much if you don't have the connection through the light and sound. Most won't have the full connection (they usually will lack the sound) so progress will be slow to non existant.

We can either progress the fast way or the slow way. Most choose a method which does it the slow way, and this could explain why BKS Iyengar couldn't sit for too long after a lifetime of meditation.

>I guess it's all in mind ,

It is a big thing, but you need the full connection to begin with.

>
> TSM, I was under the impression that , we have to
> meditate in a closed space , let us say in a room,
> even outside , might be in a tent, to avoid
> noises?

If your concentration is good enough you can meditate anywhere. I will even meditate on a packed train. I just sit there and shut my eyes. It's funny too...when you access good levels you can effect the entire train and make it go from noisey to quiet so there is a nice pleasant hum of voices in a friendly atmosphere.

Whoever has the higher spiritual level will have the most effect on the environment.

Date: May 06, 2014 03:57AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > Ramanan, you don't have to sit up to
> meditate
> > you know. Even Buddha didn't restrict himself
> to
> > that. Personally I prefer to meditate while
> lying
> > down.
>
>
>
> Meditation can be done in countless ways, but
> laying down can make it easy to go to sleep lol.

That is why I posted the second paragraph which you left out of the quote and perhaps didn't read. This one...

"I chose to lie on my left side rather than on my right side as Buddha seems always to be portrayed as doing. One reason I do this is because lying on the left side seems more comfortable to my internal organs for extended periods of time. Another reason is that lying on the right side would more promote breathing predominantly through the right nostril which would make it much harder to stay awake while meditating than lying on the left side which would promote more left nostril predominant breathing which is better for staying alert and aware."

Not falling asleep is part of the discipline.

Date: May 06, 2014 04:05AM

ramanan Wrote:

> Suez, Thanks for sharing information on your
> Meditation procedures.

Your welcome.

Date: May 07, 2014 01:23AM

Thanks Brian, I will try to get connected to a master but it will take a while, I have good concentration. thanks for letting me know that we can meditate anywhere anytime in any sitting posture.

Date: May 07, 2014 01:54AM

ramanan Wrote:
> Thanks Brian, I will try to get connected to a
> master but it will take a while, I have good
> concentration. thanks for letting me know that we
> can meditate anywhere anytime in any sitting
> posture.

Try to find a master who offers both the sound and the light. Most masters will not offer that because they can only offer the light, and most masters are not supposed to be high level like they claim because many can still be under maya - they can get good light, but is will often be the light of maya.

Choose a master very very carefully. Ask a master if they can take you to the 5th level. If they can't, avoid them. Many masters can only take you to the 3rd level apparently because they aren't really a true master.

The disinfo agent Peggy Kane who serves the dark forces says many true things about enlightenment and dark forces, but 50% of the stuff she says is flat out wrong and deceptive, but then again, she is in the new age crowd with Icke and other dark spirits.

If you watch this video, be very careful. It is very negative and 50% disinfo, but she is spot on about the problems that most meditators would encounter and that most `so called' spiritual masters [probably] serving maya and deceiving you.

PEGGY KANE-REPTILIANS AND EVP COMPLETE
[www.youtube.com]

If you need some assistance, please let me know. You need to find a master who can arm you with the electrical freuqencies so you can tell the lies of maya from truth.

When you are on the right track you can progress fast. And you WILL know when you are on the right track. When the desire for materialism, man made entertainment, ego, lies etc fall away and you want to serve mankind and become more like Buddha and Jesus...that's when you know it is working. When you feel the higher power at all times, that is when it is working too.

I am nothing special...l have just seized my birth right and know who l am. We all can become like Buddha etc over time. I am certainly no Buddha, but l am moving quickly in that direction and improving all the time.

Most meditators will not move in that positive direction...they will continue to worship money, ego, materialism, tell lies, abuse people and worship man made systems because they are under the mayan illusion. That's why they progress slowly if at all.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2014 02:04AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 07, 2014 02:13AM

One thing l can say for sure....the past still does exist and we can go into it.

NOW...here is where my theory comes into it. Can we change the past and hence change the future on this planet? NO! The past exists, but in different dimensions, therefore we can change the future but only in different dimensions.

You and l all exist in different dimensions. We can all go back into the 70's etc and we can go back to biblical times without doubt. Can we change what happened in biblical times?...l say yes, but not in this dimension, only in other dimensions.

Can we go into the future? Dunno...never done it. The past?...for sure!!!

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 07, 2014 02:35AM

The theory continued...

So if we travel into the past via other dimensions, how can we influence the future in those dimensions?

I say it can be done in two ways. Many will enter the dimensions in spirit form and might influence minds of physical beings. More powerful beings may be able to materialise into that dimension, and that's when maximum influence could be exerted.

Date: May 07, 2014 03:41AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Choose a master very very carefully. Ask a master
> if they can take you to the 5th level.

Translation for non-Theosophy gamesters...

If they can't levitate they ain't level five themselves.

Date: May 07, 2014 03:48AM

Thanks TSM, I am impressed your travel on different dimensions, I also thank for your kind and compassionate guidance here in this forum, right now I do meditation just to relax my mind and body for 15 to 20 minutes most of the time, some time I do extended meditation, right now I am not trying anything spiritual eventually I will get there , right now I am working more than 12 hours a day every day, I am trying to set up a small garden in 2 acres of my own , later on I will move on to meditation in a spiritual dimension.

Date: May 07, 2014 04:43AM

ramanan Wrote:
> Thanks TSM, I am impressed your travel on
> different dimensions,

Please don't be impressed by it. It is easy because it is our birth right and we can all do it.

>I also thank for your kind
> and compassionate guidance here in this forum,
> right now I do meditation just to relax my mind
> and body for 15 to 20 minutes most of the time,
> some time I do extended meditation, right now I am
> not trying anything spiritual eventually I will
> get there , right now I am working more than 12
> hours a day every day, I am trying to set up a
> small garden in 2 acres of my own , later on I
> will move on to meditation in a spiritual
> dimension.

Understood. If you need assistance in the future, feel free to register and contact me at my website (see at bottom of page).

SueZ Wrote:

>
> If they can't levitate they ain't level five
> themselves.

I am not sure what to make of this. Hopefully you are joking and not trying to say only 5th levels can levitate.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 07, 2014 05:29AM

More `new age' satanic nonsense commonly talked about on the internet

1). We are God or have the potential to become Gods.

RUBBISH!!! Gods??? (Don't really using the word God, but l will use it here).

We are NOT God, nor will we ever be. We will never be able to create universes and souls. It's that simple.

We can reach perfection and develop powers that may appear God-like, but our role will never expand to being God because that job already exists and is taken. There is no need to have countless people creating universes and souls...it is an absurd notion to think otherwise.

2). The new age is here and in the golden age we were all like Gods, and we can never compete with the power we had in the golden age. Dec 2012 was said to be the ending of the iron age (I think) and the coming of the bronze age, and with that comes higher powers of enlightenment. They also say that before the Bronze age we basically we are bound to be corrupt and murders etc because we can't rise above the level which we were restrained to.

Oh please. So if we follow this theory there should be no-body that can develop into a spiritual master, and all of mankind should basically be low level like most animals.

3). The stars dictate who we are.

O.k...they might have an effect on our personality or body in this partial reality [if you will], but those things are not who we are. We are not restrained by star systems because the soul is bigger than that because it surpasses star systems. The soul that leaves a body can travel many places in the cosmos when it is developed. Do we really think it is restrained by our star system in the galaxy???

Even assuming we are made by star dust from the creator, does it mean our soul is influeneced by our star system? I don't think so.

When you add all these three basic points up and think about it you will see the new age stuff for the satanic deluded rubbish that it is. It's the illusion of maya that these spiritual meditating high priest types have fallen into over eons of time.

Mayan prophecy this and Mayan prophecy that. Better be careful of this nonsense and prophecy in general, it is maya's work and an illusion. The future is NOT set in stone.

Ignore all this new age stuff folks and throw it all out. Very few of them have much idea about anything of which they speak.

I know l talk tough here in this post, but this message is very very important. It's a warning to be very careful.

To top it all off...they say Jesus never existed. Ohhh really??? Why don't you go and meet the man and ask him if he ever existed. Hahahaha. Go and meet him at the last supper and see what he has to say about not existing and the satanists in the text accusing him supporting murder and eating fish. His name has been so tampered. Btw...l am not religious at all...too many fools saying silly things and misinterpreting things under maya's spell....enough to put anyone off man created and interpreted texts.

And people wonder why we can't rise up. Because we have had our heads full of maya's rubbish and we live in a complete and utter illusion.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2014 05:41AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 07, 2014 04:30PM

Dear TSM,
Sorry, I would like to disagree on few items, please correct me if I am wrong, lot of teachers are teaching Light and Sound meditation in Punjab and Himalayas, they live simple life , some in single room house , few in caves etc.,.
One of the Great Guru (Shiv Dayal Singh) of “Lord of the soul” group had meditated for 15 years in a room inside a small room for 15 years like Boddhi Dharma for 9 years in China (lost one of his leg, due to blood flow issue) and received divine light and sound and gave initiation for thousands of people and took them to level 5 instantly.
The Master alone has key:None else can open the door. – Guru Amar das
Let no one be under any illusion:Without a master, none can cross the ocean of existence.—Guru Arjan
Please read the works of Maharaj Charan Singh, “Die to Live”, he had answered more than 1000 questions on Light and Sound meditation , pretty much very close to what you have answered us.
All new age masters are not bad, Nisargadutta manaharaj, J.Krishnamurthy, John Sherman etc., have lived/living a very very simple life and helped people to clear the mind (not enlightment) and achieve certain level of peace.
I don’t know whether you were aware of Vipassana meditation program , it is a 10 day program , after 7th day, if anyone is little good at heart, will turn into a totally new person and will never talk lie again in their life nor kill an animal, so there is a change at sub conscious level.
Most of the meditations, after uninterrupted continuous 100 hrs of practice (with break for sleep , bowl movement, and food) will make a human calm and quite and never tell a lie so God has cosmos reward system to kick off by itself in human, if any kind of meditation gets practiced for long hours, yours might be superior because of You, you yourself is a perfect person (kind and compassion) by nature and God helped you to ascend you very fast but we should not put down others like what Great philosopher Osho (who owned 96 rolls royce) did by passing bad comments about great saints like Aurobidno , Mother Terresa and Gandhi.
As we appreciate different raw food styles, your ‘s is superiors for sure, backed up by science, I agree, Flower , Sea Weeds, very little fruit, Algae’s and Sprouts diet is great for physical body as well as for mind.
I have met two of “Lord of the soul” group member practicing meditation for 2 /12 hrs every day for 22 years, they had all kind of sound hearing , light viewing , travel to different places etc., still mind had jealous and ego etc., so it is working out for You, You are by birth or in middle of your age , You have underwent great change and become a loving person along with that this meditation practices helped you to travel very fast in that realm .
I know few people (Dr D.G.S Dinakran, Dr Paul etc.,) who had seen Jesus with their eyes after many years of prayer and crying , once they got Bliss they turned towards money and built lots of business and got side tracked from Spiritual world. I don’t know what to say…..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2014 04:33PM by ramanan.

Date: May 07, 2014 09:15PM

ramanan Wrote:
> lot of teachers
> are teaching Light and Sound meditation in Punjab
> and Himalayas, they live simple life , some in
> single room house , few in caves etc.,.

Wonderful, any one of those masters who can take you to 5th level on light and sound is all that's needed. These masters in the Himalayas fascinate me.

> One of the Great Guru (Shiv Dayal Singh) of
> “Lord of the soul” group had meditated for 15
> years in a room inside a small room for 15 years
> like Boddhi Dharma for 9 years in China (lost one
> of his leg, due to blood flow issue) and received
> divine light and sound and gave initiation for
> thousands of people and took them to level 5
> instantly.

Instantly? Wow, never heard of instant 5th level, that blows my mind.

> The Master alone has key:None else can open the
> door. – Guru Amar das

Yes!!!

> Let no one be under any illusion:Without a master,
> none can cross the ocean of existence.—Guru
> Arjan

Yes!!!

> All new age masters are not bad, Nisargadutta
> manaharaj, J.Krishnamurthy, John Sherman etc.,
> have lived/living a very very simple life and
> helped people to clear the mind (not enlightment)
> and achieve certain level of peace.

I agree, most masters mean well, but some lower level `so called' masters can be tricked like many meditators by the light of maya because they don't have the protection from the electomagnetic forces, so we need to choose a master wisely and be careful when we choose a new age master

> I don’t know whether you were aware of
> Vipassana meditation program , it is a 10 day
> program , after 7th day, if anyone is little good
> at heart, will turn into a totally new person and
> will never talk lie again in their life nor kill
> an animal, so there is a change at sub conscious
> level.

Interesting.

> yours might be superior because of
> You, you yourself is a perfect person (kind and
> compassion) by nature and God helped you to ascend
> you very fast but we should not put down others
> like what Great philosopher Osho (who owned 96
> rolls royce) did by passing bad comments about
> great saints like Aurobidno , Mother Terresa and
> Gandhi.

I certainly don't want to come across as saying my meditation is superior, because that wouldn't be a wise thing to say. Any meditation on the sound and the light that takes you to 5th level is perfect.

It's not about wanting to put other efforts down, l simply give a warning that we need to be careful, because good intentions in meditation can still lead one into traps if we don't do a complete meditation method.

> I have met two of “Lord of the soul” group
> member practicing meditation for 2 /12 hrs every
> day for 22 years, they had all kind of sound
> hearing , light viewing , travel to different
> places etc., still mind had jealous and ego etc.,

Yes, that is common too. There are various things which cause slow progress regardless of how powerful the method is. Eg, poor concentration can slow progress. Meditating in a poor environment can limit meditation because it limits the power. Practising unhelpful human habits such as keeping an unclean mind, eating animal products, being lustful, excessive admiration of mindless entertainment, porn, non food addictions etc can limit results (all distractions). Being very low level and prone to temptations can limit meditation.

You can use the finest meditation methods, but if you aren't lead a simple clean life you can progress very slowly.

> so it is working out for You, You are by birth or
> in middle of your age , You have underwent great
> change and become a loving person along with that
> this meditation practices helped you to travel
> very fast in that realm .

Simplifying the mind is very important. Best to throw the nonsense thinking that society teaches us out the door and keep it simple. Society likes to engage in nonsense...most live for nonsense...our lives are so boring that we need man made entertainment. When we are full of light and sound we need none of this because nothing is more satisfying than the divine power of good.

> I know few people (Dr D.G.S Dinakran, Dr Paul
> etc.,) who had seen Jesus with their eyes after
> many years of prayer and crying , once they got
> Bliss they turned towards money and built lots of
> business and got side tracked from Spiritual
> world. I don’t know what to say…..

Yes, we need to keep on guard because it is very very easy to slide backwards. That's how it works....we will be tested along the way via opportunities for money and beautiful women. We can either go into that, get distracted and risk losing or lowering our level of connection or we can keep true to our path and resist the temptation.

The more complicated your physical life, the harder it is. Our world leaders and celebrities lead cursed lives...they travel and are constantly in the public eye and work under pressure and have distractions of luxuries. They settle for second rate existance by living on big money, status, ego etc, and never live to the full good life on the light and sound.

The higher level you get, the less loyal you get to people in your circle of family/friends. Loyalty is conditional love in some ways. That's why you hear about yogi's leaving their wives to meditate in the mountains - they no longer focus love to their wife and family, they focus love on the world and everybody in it....the love becomes bigger and broader and less concentrated on certain individuals (hence the loyalty to certain people drops because you become loyal to all who need serving and help).

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2014 09:28PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 08, 2014 03:34AM

Great TSM, for reading all the points of my side , I am amazed by your wisdom on loyalty, I guess that's the main reason Siddartha left his palace for inner wisdom, very good insight from You.

Date: May 08, 2014 01:39PM

SueZ Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Choose a master very very carefully. Ask a
> master
> > if they can take you to the 5th level.
>
> Translation for non-Theosophy gamesters...
>
> If they can't levitate they ain't level five
> themselves.

The master you have spoken of in the past, the one who, like you, thinks hitler was a good guy, had obvious roots in the ragingly anti-semetic Blavatsky/Alice Bailey branch of Theosophy's teachings - as your speech's reveal you to also have. In Theosophy only those who have reached level 5 can levitate.

So no, my post was not a joke. Perhaps your trainer uses the mish mosh approach or makes things up as he goes along and doesn't reveal his sources to you. They do show, however, whether it does to the adherents or not, what training the talk is rooted in..

Date: May 08, 2014 09:55PM

SueZ Wrote:
> anti-semetic

Do you know what anti-semetic means? I find that 99.9% of people who use this term have no idea of the meaning. So what do you think it means?

Date: May 09, 2014 12:51AM

And remember Suez, we must be careful of the monkey mind, we all do.

Suez, the mayan forces bring us togeather to fight and argue, but l will not engage in such activity. You are welcome to make as many accusations as you like and use all the man made terms you wish to describe me, but l will be buying into in such behaviour of the monkey mind because it is under the influence of maya.

The mind, race, the body doesn't matter to me, it is all about the soul for me. You can paint it others ways and pull the race card if you wish, for that is your choice.

I know maya reasonably well....heir is here right now, l have said to him "no sir, now GO"! Heir will always come back to test us out because that is his job. Heir is here constantly because heir has important work to do in our development.

Be well and try to watch out for those invisible rascals Suez, for the invisible ones will sneak up on us and cause the most tom foolery amongst physical beings.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 16, 2014 04:01AM

My niece turned 21 today, and she is starting to become aware of talk about the 3rd eye, so l sent her a birthday card that she received which talked about adulthood being about the spiritual connection and use of the 3rd eye.

So...l rang her during lunch and demonstrated that we are all connected by reading her mind exactly. I could have added to that and have read her friend's mind too, but l didn't want to embarrass her. My niece was sitting on the couch with a friend, and her friend was privately wishing she would get off the phone because they both had things to do and were going out, and my niece knew her friend was getting itchy feet so she wanted to get off the phone.

I said to my niece that l knew she was busy and wanted to get off the phone and had itchy feet. She denied it, but l said my 6th sense never lies and l know that l am 100% correct on this. After about a minute she came clean and admitted l was spot on.

See..we are all connected. My grandmother used to be able to read minds exactly too...she and a family member used to telepathically communicate before phones were mainstream and used to have a cup of tea ready the moment they walked in the door without fail. They knew the exact minute they were going to walk through the door.

Mankind has lost the connection with the light so much that we now ignore our 6th sense. Most are just a body with a mind in an illusion. The system is winning via glorifying distractions (sport, t.v, mainstream education, internet, most books, most music = entertainment) and by filling us up with chemicals so we never become free to experience the greatness that is our real selves.

------------
Another time l rang up a leading judge and told him l was aware of the fraud being committed in the legal system and govt. For 7 hours l entered his body and became a part of him...it was like l was him. He is a very nice man and has unfortunately been caught up with the corruption and has got in way over his head (he feels trapped). He went into deep depression and felt major remorse for what he had done against the public...l experienced his mind exactly. He went to bed about midnight and the feelings went away as l lost the connection 7 hours later. These type of things happens a lot...you know when various people are going to email to the exact time...this can happen with strangers over the internet too. You suddenly change thoughts and feelings and you always know have taken on that person (not such a pleasant thing).

The point is...we need to learn who we really are. Never doubt yourself.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2014 04:15AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables