Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw diet and decrease in cysts?
Posted by: djohariah ()
Date: May 13, 2014 03:17PM

I have had an ongoing problem with cysts, primarily pilonidal, and dealing with this issue has taken away chunks of my life. Dealing with multiple lancings due to abscesses, and finally having a surgery last year to remove the cyst, only to have it come back within 7 months. At this point I am willing to do anything to prevent them. I was wondering if anyone has had any success in preventing or getting rid of cysts through changing to a raw diet.

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw diet and decrease in cysts?
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: May 13, 2014 09:11PM

Alkalizing the body (fresh sprout/wheatgrass juices, algae's, fresh fruit), garlic, soaking salts, extra-virgin coconut oil (topically and ingested), topical vitamin E, and making a turmeric/water paste and applying it to the cyst could help. Maybe a small amount (4-6 oz.) of carrot juice for a nice dose of vitamin A too.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: May 13, 2014 09:54PM

Also, tea tree oil and organic apple cider vinegar (with mother) applied to the cyst.

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: May 13, 2014 10:45PM

All of the above would seem to help and I will add just remember to strengthen the immune system to prevent or minimize the severity and frequency. Number one on the list imo should always be drinking wheatgrass juice and having a good diet and lifestyle with exercise and sun. Also would be to use organic immune stimulating foodstuff in your daily diet, things you enjoy eating.

Posted by: djohariah ()
Date: May 13, 2014 10:58PM

thank you both I so appreciate the info. Would love more information if anyone has anything to add, please do!

Date: May 14, 2014 07:29AM

Yes, the raw food diet does help with cycsts. I used to have plenty of them - many on the neck and some on the back. All gone!

Do all raw diets help with cycsts? Can't be sure, but mine certainly ended the problem.

The raw fooder Kulvinskas mentioned a green juice fast for 1 week removed his on the wrist.

Superjuice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Number one on the list imo should always be
> drinking wheatgrass juice

I would agree on this. Lots of things we can probably do. Imo, things like rejuvalic, broccoli sprout juice and other green sprout juices would also be great. High enzyme high nutrient nutrition would seem to be the order of the day. Probably lots of clean water and seaweeds might be something to think about too.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2014 07:35AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables