Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Does anyone know why Natural News
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: May 21, 2014 10:24PM

seems to have stopped allowing comments?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does anyone know why Natural News
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: May 21, 2014 11:46PM

Maybe now that they are criticizing some major players in the food and health industry, they get spammed or negative comments on their site.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2014 01:12AM by Prana.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: May 22, 2014 03:49PM

Hmmm...maybe that's it. Lots of people mocking the natural stories.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 31, 2014 01:30AM

I used to love Natural News Mike Adams, until he wrote a weak article on medical marijuana laws and said it was similar to prostitution. He got swamped with bad comments . Since then he has opened his mind and made up for it.. It was on Alex Jones. He writes for him sometimes and they also promote each others posts.

I read alot of articles on there, like you can grow back teeth by eating raw egg shells in your smoothies and to heal wounds with comfrey powder. Things I do not believe myself, or seem like gossip hearsay. Things I cant really find anywhere else. I seen him talk at a raw food festival once, but I know he doesnt promote full raw diets for kids so if he thinks that maybe he really isnt raw anymore.

He is cute and I do not get my news from natural news. But I should. I am also a subscriber to Foodbabe.com. But she is not raw but she exposes all these corporate food chains.

But he is a pioneer and head of the conspiracy food class.

Its good to have a comment section so you see if you made mistakes or what people think, or if you really do suck sometimes, its good to know these things.

M.A. has to be rich by now. He is everywhere, Natural News is pretty well known.
I feel like he has a raw food history rich in gossip and scandal, but it was such a long time ago I forgot.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 31, 2014 10:54PM

He looks great today he posted :

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables