Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Your inbox is full
Date: June 20, 2014 08:20PM

I thought l would start a thread for members who are trying to contact other posters but are having trouble due to a certain poster's inbox being full. I hope this thread is not deleted because it can a good tool to let other posters know they wish to be contacted.

That being said, Suez, your inbox is full. winking smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your inbox is full
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:07PM

OK. Now it isn't full.

Date: June 25, 2014 08:40PM

I just emptied my inbox again.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 26, 2014 02:48AM

<<<Suez, your inbox is full.>>>

[consciouslifenews.com]
I Was a Paid Internet Shill

Each popular poster was classified as “hostile,” “friendly,” or “indifferent” to my goal. We were supposed to cultivate friendship with the friendly posters as well as the mods (basically, by brownnosing and sucking up), and there were even notes on strategies for dealing with specific hostile posters. The info was pretty detailed, but not perfect in every case. “If you can convert one of the hostile posters from the enemy side to our side, you get a nice bonus. But this doesn’t happen too often, sadly. So mostly you’ll be attacking them and trying to smear them.”
[consciouslifenews.com]

Are you guys splitting the bonus?

Date: June 26, 2014 11:43AM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> [consciouslifenews.com]
> hadowy-groups-manipulate-internet-opinion-debate/1
> 147073/
> I Was a Paid Internet Shill
>
> Each popular poster was classified as
> “hostile,” “friendly,” or
> “indifferent” to my goal. We were supposed to
> cultivate friendship with the friendly posters as
> well as the mods (basically, by brownnosing and
> sucking up), and there were even notes on
> strategies for dealing with specific hostile
> posters. The info was pretty detailed, but not
> perfect in every case. “If you can convert one
> of the hostile posters from the enemy side to our
> side, you get a nice bonus. But this doesn’t
> happen too often, sadly. So mostly you’ll be
> attacking them and trying to smear them.”
> 147073/
>
> Are you guys splitting the bonus?

Once again, the clueless jr clown dance has come to town.

Date: June 26, 2014 04:10PM

Con Tactic #8) 14 of 28 - [4 of 4 Diverting Attention]

14 Ignore the Evidence -- Ignore the Truth:
If you are forced to respond, do so with as few words as possible. Remember to "deny, deny, deny," to divert attention, and to attack the opponent. [Dup - 4X]

Date: June 26, 2014 04:41PM

John Rose Wrote:
> Con Tactic #8) 14 of 28 - [4 of 4 Diverting
> Attention]
>
> 14 Ignore the Evidence -- Ignore the Truth:
> If you are forced to respond, do so with as few
> words as possible. Remember to "deny, deny,
> deny," to divert attention, and to attack the
> opponent.

If you knew what you were talking about you'd realize that TSM and I disagree on just about everything. In the past I offered him help on getting sprouting seeds into OZ and he wanted to contact me for that reason.

There seems to be nothing on any topic that you get right so there's no secret to why you can't push out even one stinking book in a whole lifetime of study. You'd do well to mind your own business instead of bothering about what's in my mailbox. Scat.

Date: June 26, 2014 05:01PM

<<<In the past I offered him help on getting sprouting seeds into OZ and he wanted to contact me for that reason.>>>

Yes, you and tsm have a history…

TSM wrote…

<<<When Seuz is gone l will come back, but l no longer wish to read her bashing of John, myself and others. I've got far too much work to do, and now l will have an excuse to finally concentrate on my own site instead of sharing with others here.

This environment is far too toxic here for me to feel comfortable and my enjoyment has gone way down since Seuz started posting here. Good bye. Please don't post anything to me or write to me, l don't want to know.>>>

So why did you offer tsm help?

It’s simple…

“If you can convert one of the hostile posters from the enemy side to our side, you get a nice bonus.

Remember to "deny, deny, deny," to divert attention, and to attack the opponent.

<<<there's no secret to why you can't push out even one stinking book in a whole lifetime of study.>>>

I have written over 3 dozen versions of my book with different Titles and Introductions and I could publish anyone of them tomorrow if I wanted to, but I am still not happy with anyone of them.

In the meantime, I’m tweaking the ones I like the best every day and if I had gone with anyone of the dozen or so I had 4 years ago, I would have been really disappointed because I’ve done a lot of tweaking in the last 4 years.

I also have over 1000 e-books that will be available on my website once I finally decide which version I want to use, and I’m tweaking one of those versions right now that I really like.

Date: June 26, 2014 06:59PM

John Rose Wrote:

> So why did you offer tsm help?

Because I thought I could and it was no skin off of my nose to do it. The real question is why didn't any of his so called friends offer to help him out getting food?

> I also have over 1000 e-books that will be
> available on my website once I finally decide
> which version I want to use, and I’m tweaking
> one of those versions right now that I really
> like.

Right. I wish I had a penny for how many times I've heard authors-in-name- only say that - although you take the cake for the number of books claimed.

Date: June 26, 2014 07:07PM

You’re NOT fooling anyone.

Everyone knows that you are NOT a nice lady.

If you are NOT being paid to insult everyone, that would be even worse.

So in a way, I’m giving you a compliment by calling you an Internet Shill, at least this way, you’re being paid to insult everyone and you have an excuse - you're doing it for the money.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2014 07:15PM by John Rose.

Date: June 26, 2014 07:56PM

John Rose Wrote:
> You’re NOT fooling anyone.
>
> Everyone knows that you are NOT a nice lady.
>
> If you are NOT being paid to insult everyone, that
> would be even worse.
>
> So in a way, I’m giving you a compliment by
> calling you an Internet Shill, at least this way,
> you’re being paid to insult everyone and you
> have an excuse - you're doing it for the money.

Actually I'm a lot nicer than you and a lot of other puffed up blowhard known-nothing hot air machines around here who pretend to care about people but really only care about themselves and their reputations are. I really do care about people - actions speak louder than words. What you're seeing of me is my not suffering aggressively stupid fools, people here who call me a shill, incompetents, and misc. etc. BS, in a miss manners southern belle way.

Date: June 26, 2014 08:14PM

<<<Actually I'm a lot nicer than you...>>>

Once again, you are NOT fooling anyone.

Everyone knows that you are NOT a nice lady.

Is there anyone on this website that you have NOT Insulted?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
this message brought to you by what your twisted mind sees as bat$$%%t crazy (is there anyone you have not called b.s. crazy yet?) , possibly to divert your thoughts from your own demons?
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: June 26, 2014 08:33PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> Once again, you are NOT fooling anyone.
>
> Everyone knows that you are NOT a nice lady.
>
> Is there anyone on this website that you have NOT
> Insulted?
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> 3317#msg-243317
> this message brought to you by what your twisted
> mind sees as bat$$%%t crazy (is there anyone you
> have not called b.s. crazy yet?) , possibly to
> divert your thoughts from your own demons?
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> 3317#msg-243317

Who are you trying to fool? You don't give a damn about anybody or anyone's problems. I've never seen you make one post trying to help anybody out.

Date: June 26, 2014 11:41PM

John:

I believe in not holding grudges and giving everyone a fair go. Suez may be hard spoken at times, but l have seen her kind side because she has offered help to people on this forum including myself on numerous occasions. When she is not beating people's heads in she can be very nice.

It's not fair to be so hard and one sided on people, because Suez has shown she does offer good value to people in the help and some of the advice she has offered. She may break heads on the forum and have initiated some of the original attacks, but if we fight back we are doing exactly the same thing....two wrongs don't make a right.

And it is not just Suez speaking harsh here, there are numerous people engaging in name calling. It is so disappointing we feel the need to exercise such behaviour, because it takes away from our beautiful side and puts us in a poorer light.

John....you've been bashed and pushed into a corner, Suez has been bashed, Temp has been bashed, Fresh has been bashed etc. And everyone is lashing out at each other, but it comes across as a big school yard of dumbness....it doesn't serve a purpose....all it does is pollute your minds with low level vibrations. Why do we have to act so low level that we want to attack other people??...it brings on a negative environment.

John, Suez, Fresh, Temp, Anon...you all have beautiful spirits inside, for l have seen it. None of you are bad people, but we can get alittle silly sometimes when we exercise play ground behaviour, and when we do that we allow low level vibrations to lower our level and put us in a less than glorious light.

Why not use this life to tap into the higher consciousness and be the best we can be. You can call me all the foul names you like, but l am still going to love you as my brother, because you are my brother, for we are all of the light and will recognise each other one day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2014 11:44PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: June 27, 2014 10:24AM

TSM-->".. because you are my brother.."

Nah man, you are not my brother. My brother lives in New York.

Date: June 27, 2014 11:26AM

There are only 3 reasons that I can think of for why anyone would go to a Message Board and Insult EVERYONE!!!

#1) They are in PAIN and the only way they can feel good about themselves is to try to make others feel BAD!

Whoever feels pain in hearing a good character of his neighbor, will feel a pleasure in the reverse. And those who despair to rise in distinction by their virtues, are happy if others can be depressed to a level of themselves.” -Benjamin Franklin

#2) They are a Psychopath and they have NO EMATHY! [www.youtube.com]

#3) They are a Psychopath and they are PAID to create Chaos as an Internet Shill! [consciouslifenews.com]

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: June 27, 2014 02:27PM

John,

Why so hostile and in everybody's face all the time? Do you realize you're driving people away from this forum with your extreme libertarian views and your constant accusations and diatribes against people?

Relax, man!

This used to be a nice forum, years ago. But it's devolved into a shark-tank and a snark-fest, and some of its most loyal members have had to leave in disgust.

Those of you who are left, talk amongst yourselves.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: June 27, 2014 04:24PM

kwan Wrote:
> John,
>
> Why so hostile and in everybody's face all the
> time? Do you realize you're driving people away
> from this forum with your extreme libertarian
> views and your constant accusations and diatribes
> against people?
>
> Relax, man!
>
> This used to be a nice forum, years ago. But it's
> devolved into a shark-tank and a snark-fest, and
> some of its most loyal members have had to leave
> in disgust.
>
> Those of you who are left, talk amongst
> yourselves.

But you keep coming back to tell us that...Kwan, I love you but I like hearing different views. The fact that you mentioned Libertarianism shows that you have your own intolerance to anything other than typical "liberal" views. And I am getting disgusted by a lot of those these days. I mean, will you support Hillary if she is the Democratic nominee? I would rather vote for a Libertarian than the crooks who control my state and take our resources for themselves!

Date: June 27, 2014 04:27PM

Kwan,

Why are you so naïve?

Why do you still believe in the False/Left Right Paradigm?

Date: June 27, 2014 07:45PM

John Rose Wrote:
> Kwan,
>
> Why are you so naïve?
>
> Why do you still believe in the False/Left Right
> Paradigm?

Especially when the "Left" is doing the very same thing that they crucified the "Right" for.

But even if Kwan believes in the Democratic Party as is, I don't know where she gets the idea that any other political views are not allowed.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: June 27, 2014 07:56PM

We're all in pain, John. This is a difficult world to negotiate, especially for those who have the raw foods personality or whatever you want to call it. I speak to myself and others as much as I speak to you when I say this...try having compassion for your perceived enemies. Using their pain against them is not going to make anything better. The same can be said for your "paid shill" accusations. I'd honestly love to get paid to spend my time on this site talking nutrition and giving you a hard time. Unfortunately, that gig has so far eluded me. smiling smiley

Now get on with that book. The sun is seting fast.

John Rose Wrote:
> There are only 3 reasons that I can think of for
> why anyone would go to a Message Board and Insult
> EVERYONE!!!
>
> #1) They are in PAIN and the only way they can
> feel good about themselves is to try to make
> others feel BAD!
>
> Whoever feels pain in hearing a good character of
> his neighbor, will feel a pleasure in the reverse.
> And those who despair to rise in distinction by
> their virtues, are happy if others can be
> depressed to a level of themselves.” -Benjamin
> Franklin
>
> #2) They are a Psychopath and they have NO EMATHY!
> [www.youtube.com]
> e=player_embedded
>
> #3) They are a Psychopath and they are PAID to
> create Chaos as an Internet Shill!
> 147073/

Date: June 28, 2014 04:15PM

I won't argue with zealots who engage in logical fallacies over and over again and never learn anything.
Suffice it to say I can't stand Hillary or Obama. They are not true progressives and they do not represent the left.
BERniE SANDERS 2016

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2014 04:19PM by kwan.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: June 28, 2014 04:43PM

kwan Wrote:
> I won't argue with zealots who engage in logical
> fallacies over and over again and never learn
> anything.
> Suffice it to say I can't stand Hillary or Obama.
> They are not true progressives and they do not
> represent the left.
> BERniE SANDERS 2016

You do realize that presidents are puppets, elections are fixed, and voting is an illusion of choice, right?

Date: June 28, 2014 06:54PM

kwan Wrote:
> I won't argue with zealots who engage in logical
> fallacies over and over again and never learn
> anything.
> Suffice it to say I can't stand Hillary or Obama.
> They are not true progressives and they do not
> represent the left.
> BERniE SANDERS 2016

Good to read this! smiling smiley Not to veer off into a political debate (heaven forbid winking smiley ) but when you say "extreme libertarian views" you have disallowed certain posters' viewpoints right off the bat. Whether you or I agree with JR, I think the progressive thing to do is have tolerance for them and even try to come to some understanding and appreciation for what people like him believe. The "loyal posters" who left were not forced to leave. They could have stayed out of forums that became too negative for them and concentrated on the main forum. When they didn't get their way, they left. I think they were hoping it would all fall apart without them. It would be nice if they could come back and just ALLOW. smiling smiley

Date: June 28, 2014 07:00PM

<<<You do realize that presidents are puppets, elections are fixed, and voting is an illusion of choice, right?>>>

No, Kwan believes in the False/Left Right Paradigm and does NOT understand the concept of Divide & Conquer.

Interestingly, SueZ’s behavior is right out of Part Three in Defense Against the Psychopath [ [www.youtube.com] ] under the section…

The Psychopath’s Modus Operandi

One weakness Psychopaths have is that once one studies them and begins to understand them, they become predictable. While tactics vary from one to another, most Psychopaths follow a similar Strategy when Conning either an Individual or an Organization.

Their Strategy is as follows:

3) Divide and Conquer

Just as a Pride of Lions will seek to separate a targeted Wildebeest from the rest of the Herd, so Psychopaths seek to isolate their Victims from the rest of Humanity. They accomplish this through the tactic of Divide and Conquer.

In a Personal Relationship, the Psychopath will sabotage and undermine his or her Victim’s Relationships with Family and Friends. Exacerbated by the Negative Drama and Costs associated with the Victim their Friends and Family drop out of contact leaving the Victim without the Support and Guidance of their Social Group.

In an Organizational Setting, Psychopaths are the consummate Office Politicians. They seek to create Factions within the Organization and then, turn those Factions against each other to create as much Chaos as possible. Psychopaths swim in Chaos and the more the better. Secretly, they start to draw the Gullible, Weak Minded and fellow Psychopaths to their side while intensifying their efforts to have the most talented, honest and incorruptible members, ones that could have the Strength of Character to Expose them Expelled. They Poison the Environment in a variety of ways so that everyone Feels Irritable, Edgy and Unable to perform their jobs. Control of the Organization slips into the hands of the Source behind the Dysfunction - the Psychopath who created it all.
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: HH ()
Date: June 28, 2014 07:47PM

None of you people even have the first clue what a Libertarian is. It's just a word you say.

Date: June 28, 2014 09:36PM

jtprindl Wrote:

>
> You do realize that presidents are puppets,
> elections are fixed, and voting is an illusion of
> choice, right?

What many don't realise is that the U.S corporation is basically a ship, and all a change of government does is change the captain of the ship. Regardless of the captain, the ship still heads in the direction big business wants it too. Elections are had to make people think they have a choice, but if the U.S corp is like my country, the constitution is overridden everyday of the week. And if you fight the corporate defacto govt it you can end up in a 10 year court battle in the High Court like with a friend of mine.

The govt doesn't serve the people as perscribed in the constitution, we serve the defacto corporate govt as slaves. If we don't do as we are told and allow them to break the constitution by extorting money from us, we can end up in prison. And if we insist on our constitutional rights in the courts we can end up locked up like this guy:
[www.youtube.com]

Date: June 28, 2014 09:43PM

John Rose Wrote:
> There are only 3 reasons that I can think of for
> why anyone would go to a Message Board and Insult
> EVERYONE!!!
>
> #1) They are in PAIN and the only way they can
> feel good about themselves is to try to make
> others feel BAD!

99.9999% of people are in pain because they don't know who they are. When you get enlightenment everything makes sense and you cease fighting because you realise what you and other people really are...inter dimensional beings of extroadinary power. Most of us seek the light, but most of us don't really know what it is, but the pain of not knowing is always in the subconscious searching for it.

When we attack and fight, it is the pain which comes out. We think we are our name and body, that's why we live in the illusion and fight. When people really learn what they are they cease fighting very very quickly and love others unconditonally.

I can't explain things any better than that. For many it won't make any sense, but in 100, 1,000 or 1,000,000 lifetimes it will make sense eventually.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: June 28, 2014 11:35PM

The libertarians and Tea Party zealots are the most deluded of all, because the philosophy they espouse is the property and dogma of their corporate puppet-masters, DISGUISED as a new and revolutionary 'truth.' If they only KNEW how profoundly they have been deluded! That is why I will never be passive and open-minded with regard to libertarian ideology. Because the fate of our country relies on people being awakened to the forces that are at work to take away all of your rights in the name of 'freedom' and 'religion.'

And Banana Who, yes, I am open to honest discourse, but not to what has happened on this 'board.': when the libertarians hold forth, they are welcomed, but too often, when those who care about the common good espouse their progressive opinions, the thread gets shut down. How is THAT open discourse?

You guys say that I come back here regularly to express my opinions, but in all honesty, I only show up about once every 6 months or less, because this forum USED to mean a lot to me. I cannot in good conscience participate in it anymore, because the way the raw vegan paradigm is presented is disingenuous, and the political slant that is promoted and encouraged on this board is against the common good.

This forum is a microcosm of what is happening in our country. What a pity!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: June 28, 2014 11:36PM

We are not free, we are all slaves. You want proof?

Go to ASIC and buy the financial statements for your Dept Of Justice who runs the courts (the courts are only trading names for the Dept of Justice). You will find that that the courts are registered companies that are privately owned. Eg, the U.K Dept of Justice was bought by a Lord in 1600 and family owned. Get the financial statements and check for yourself. That's why a Judge will not give their oath...they don't serve the people or a country, they serve the private bar guild.

Check out your state's police force. It is also a privately owned company. Eg, Southwest One owns the Devon and Cordwall police forces, and Southwest One is part of a group of companies who are owned by IMB. Yes...IMB is the parent company buying up various police forces around the world. That's why police are revenue raisers...they are companies. The corruption goes farrr deeper than that, but it would take a 10,000 page book to just scratch the surface.

Also....you don't live in a country, you are assets of a company called the United States and you are classified as dead. Up until about 4 years ago you used to be able to look up on ASIC all the trillions of dollars of tax money which has been laundered by the U.S (yes, our tax dollars don't go into the country), but too many were fonding out and they coded the system to keep prying eyes out. WE ARE ASSETS OF A COMPANY and classified as dead, so we have no rights in their eyes....they only give the perception of having rights.

If you insist on your rights without knowing the law you WILL be locked up for it, this ensures that very few people will ever have any rights. And if we insist on having rights you better have 20 years of legal study under your belt and be prepared for a decade long court battle and for years of harrassment and threats from the defacto authorities, and you better be prepared to be arrested and locked up for a while, because these guys will fight you every step of the way. We can beat them and get our rights, but you pay a BIG price.

I have a friend who told the govt they were a fraud and refused to pay rates. Almost 10 years later he is still regularly in the High Court fighting and has filed over 25,000 pages of legal papers and brought up over 1,000 pieces of case law effectively forcing the High Court to back down. This man has enforced his rights, and he is only one of two men in the country l know of who has been able to do so. Forget the freeman stuff online, most of those people have no idea what they are talking about and they WILL lose.

The govt are not really a govt either, so it doesn't matter who you vote for, they will not be representing you. They represent big business. A govt is just a captain of a ship heading in a certain direction. They may have different policies to give the deluded public the perception they have a choice on small issues, but that ship will still be headed in a certain direction regardless of what party is in.

It's time to wake up.

Sorry to get carried away...the law is my favourite subject. I could study and talk about it day and night and never stop. Life is nothing like what we think it is...everything is completely the opposite to what most people think. 99.99% of people think they are dead, l kid you not...it is a trick they have pulled on us. If you think you are your name on your bills or are a Mr/Mrs, you think you are dead. If you think your driver's licence or birth certificate is you, you think you are dead. If you think you live at an address, you think you are dead. Dead people have no rights...that's why most people have no rights and can't enforce them, they act as if they are dead and can't prove under law that they are alive.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables