Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!
 

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Your inbox is full
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: July 01, 2014 11:00PM

"jtprindl: of course you are free for obvious reasons. The millions of laws no longer apply to extort money from you. You may not be free to tell people everything, but along your journey you are going to be greatly educating people before the order to stop, so many people can still get benefit."

Does this include not paying any form of taxes?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2014 11:00PM by jtprindl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your inbox is full
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: July 01, 2014 11:11PM

My inbox is full.

Did Johnny's seeds come through for you and send the seeds or has my time spent on this project been entirely a waste of my time?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your inbox is full
Date: July 01, 2014 11:20PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My inbox is full.
>
> Did Johnny's seeds come through for you and send
> the seeds or has my time spent on this project
> been entirely a waste of my time?

My order is still waiting to be processed. I need them to email me about transport costs. Been waiting about 4 days.

They did email and said they have had no problems sending seeds to Oz, but l will believe it when l see it. I had to do a minimum order of $175, so hopefully it is not money wasted. If it works out l will start doing larger orders.

Thanks for the contact. Fingers crossed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your inbox is full
Date: July 01, 2014 11:32PM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Does this include not paying any form of taxes?

Income tax can be legally avoided due to it's unlawful nature, but that is the hardest thing to legally get around. One little mistake in the paperwork or in court and you go to jail for a long time. The criminal taxation dept will try anything to get you and l certainly wouldn't want to be taking them on until l am well experienced with everything else first.

The Australian Tax Dept is not even a registered business. It breaks the law on every level and is a criminal enterprise which goes by it's own rules, and no-one stops them because high level criminals in parliament and the courts in suits protect them. Even the High Court protect these scammers.

I know of people who pay no tax etc, but l need to do lots of learning before l open that can of worms.

I only wish to do the lawful thing and exercise my rights, l don't want to be feeding criminal enterprises (false govt, false courts, false tax dept, false customs etc). The system is a fairytale and the greatest lie ever put onto the people because we believe govt/courts etc are real. It's all make believe. And if you are voting for these scammers and read the newspapers and believe in politics...shame on you, wake up!

A basic summery here: Australia's Largest Secret Scam
[www.youtube.com]



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2014 11:34PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your inbox is full
Date: July 02, 2014 12:16AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Next l will tell of the lies of the court to try
> and negate it. The prosecutor has to pay the bond
> money if he loses, so he stalked me half the day
> telling me lies so l could get my friend
> convicted. It was really wierd, but the friends of
> the courts (court people who support the
> fraudulent system) will sink to the lowest levels
> to get out of paying and to perpetrate the lie to
> keep us in slavery. This prosecutor was prepared
> to have someone jailed for three years to get out
> of paying the bond money himself. The courts are
> full of tricks. What did all this had to do with
> me? I will tell you the story in a moment.


The story of what happened - the lies of the highly dubious prosecutor

* The Judge looked at the financial instrument surpised and made some hmm hmm noises. He said for the prosecutor to look at it to see if he agreed if it was a legal financial instrument, and the court come back in 30 minutes.

* The issue of paying the $142,000 fine with a $1 postage stamp was never spoken about again. It was obviously accepted because their was no opposition raised to it, and the prosecutor messed up because he admitted this to me later. Note: they are never going to actually state it was accepted in court because too many ears of the gullible public would prick up and people would get ideas, so they sweep it under the carpet so most people won't pick up on the momumental event that just passed before them. The courts are so clever at playing BIG MASSIVE events down like they never happened.

* When the court was getting ready to start up again the prosecutor played a nasty little trick on me before the Judge came in. He said that he was going to be arrested and jailed for breaking bail and warned me l better contact him and get him into court. He said to go and look for him. I hadn't seen my friends paperwork, so l left the court before the Judge came in. This was the set-up to try and change the contract via an offer via a deception to jail him.

* I contacted my friend and told him to get to court to avoid breaking bail and jail. He point blank refused. I contacted him a few times urging him to reconsider, he refused to have anything to do with it.

* I went to a various shop with other law people to talk about 500 meters down the road. The prosecutor must have checked dozens of shops to go looking for me. He found me and kept on saying my friend will be potentially jailed for years. This went on for hours.

* The media were all waiting to report his jailing. More on that in a moment.

* Eventually l went to see private location to visit my friend. It was then that we understood the scam the courts tried to pull. We looked at the legal paperwork and consulted with an expert law man, and he said it was a trick by the courts to recreate another contract offer to jail him. What l wasn't aware of at the time was that the court order saying he would be arrested for not turning up was crossed out and marked not negotiable with legal action. This effectively changed the terms of contract and put my friend in the driver's seat of power. The only way the Judge and Prosecutor could get around it was by tricking him into making an appearance in court...this would have effectively negated my firned's terms of contract and put them in the drivers seat for a conviction.

* The news has been all over this making him look so bad. The news are wicked organisations that serve the wicked rulers of the system. Suddenly they stopped reporting and went away. Why? Because they knew he had outsmarted the system and was free. They were certainly told by their illuminati masters to not report it.


Basically the prosecutor tried everything to get him. Why? Because he started the bond, and if he can't get a convinction he needs to pay personally out of his own money for the court costs and bond because he started it, and the Judge wanted a convinction be he is supposed to get a commission (courts are a business, and the issuing of justioce is only a small part of it....usually it is not about justice, in most cases it is about making profit from breaking the law)

All the story about police searching for him was all a lie to scare him into coming to court.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your inbox is full
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: July 02, 2014 12:31AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My inbox is full.
> >
> > Did Johnny's seeds come through for you and
> send
> > the seeds or has my time spent on this project
> > been entirely a waste of my time?
>
> My order is still waiting to be processed. I need
> them to email me about transport costs. Been
> waiting about 4 days.
>
> They did email and said they have had no problems
> sending seeds to Oz, but l will believe it when l
> see it. I had to do a minimum order of $175, so
> hopefully it is not money wasted. If it works out
> l will start doing larger orders.
>
> Thanks for the contact. Fingers crossed.

Please let us know how it turns out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your inbox is full
Date: July 02, 2014 12:46AM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Please let us know how it turns out.

I most certainly will Suez, and thankyou again for your efforts. smiling smiley



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2014 12:46AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your inbox is full
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: July 02, 2014 01:10AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > Please let us know how it turns out.
>
> I most certainly will Suez, and thankyou again for
> your efforts. smiling smiley


You're welcome. I want to know if the seeds sprout after they get through OZ customs. I'm wondering if OZ customs is the reason HI closed up in OZ. If it is maybe you can get something restarted back up with that if you don't want to branch out on your own and the seeds are still sproutable when they arrive there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your inbox is full
Date: July 03, 2014 01:10AM

The BIG question about intel agents pedalling law rememdies

Once again l phoned and chatted with a very awakened man called Arthur Christian last night, and once again he got me thinking about some serious issues.

Fact = no-one on Earth has been able to provide any proof of successful `commercial liens' being collected on corrupt govt organisations. Why? Because they are so devastating that the system has changed the law to cover themselves, despite it being a financial instrument outside of court control.

Fact = we use their system...they own the financial instruments, law instruments and your name. They can do what they like because it is their system.

Fact = various financial instruments exist where we can pay fines/bills with a $1 postage stamp.

The BIG question = why has the system allowed various people to pay fines with a $1 postage stamp??? If the system can change rules as they please, then why are they allowing such a financial instrument to be used???

Me think it is possible that they are only allowing intelligence agents to use these financial instruments to mislead normal people into thinking they can use them too. AND...when we use them we get stitched up for fraud.

See what l am saying?

I say to people, obey the law and get on with your life. How can you use the system against the system if they can ignore the law without consequences??? The system ignore all the laws at their leasure, so why would they let some person use a financial instrument against their system????

People spend 30 years mastering the law to get their rights, but all they are is slaves using the system to fight the system. They spend their lives fighting for their rights and miss out on living.

Am l surrounded by intel agents? Me think it's time to ditch the law and just focus on health. Too many things have been bothering me about the law people...my intuition is very good, but l have purposely been ignoring it. Arthur reminded me to be careful and to use my common sense, he is a very fine man.

This video below had a major influence on me. Arthur has probably had the most significant influenece on me than anyone on Earth. I disagree with many things he says, but he got me seeing manmade systems for what they really are..instruments of the dark forces that rob you from knowing your true self. Manmade systems = the illusion. Man made thinking systems...the ideas of other men that keep you from knowing your true self.

The "Name" Is The Mark Of The Beast The Strawman Identifying Your Slave Status In "The System"
[www.youtube.com]



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2014 01:16AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.


Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables