Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: sprouty responses
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 25, 2014 10:59PM

Hey suez...

How old are you in this picture?

[classconnection.s3.amazonaws.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: June 25, 2014 11:16PM

Hey jr, stop showing your wife's photos and saying they are me. But seriously, when did your eyes start sucking back into your scull and why do I only see it in ageing high sugar fruit eaters? Doesn't that give you even a moment's pause, when you look in the mirror, to question this yourself?

Date: June 25, 2014 11:41PM

If you don't stop sending me pictures and calling me your husband, I'm going to get a restraining order.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 25, 2014 11:46PM

alright, that's enough

Date: June 25, 2014 11:57PM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> alright, that's enough

Are your eyes sucking back into your scull, too? Tell the truth.

Date: June 26, 2014 12:03AM

yes yes they are, my god, help me!!! I can actually see the glycation inside my own brain!!!!

Date: June 26, 2014 12:26AM

fresh Wrote:
> yes yes they are, my god, help me!!!

Keep praying. No one else can help you now.

I can
> actually see the glycation inside my own brain!!!!

Not surprised. Do you have enough zinc left to smell it caramelizing?

Date: June 26, 2014 12:28AM

nope I'm plumb out of zinc. I need to contact temp to find out how to reduce my copper. oh, why did he leave!

Date: June 26, 2014 12:33AM

fresh Wrote:
> nope I'm plumb out of zinc.

It's for the best. Count your blessings. God has answered your prayer. You don't want to smell what's going on in there.

Date: June 26, 2014 02:08AM

SueZ Wrote:
> I
> recall temp saying that fresh admitted to eating
> animal products. Do you eat them, too?

l understand that is a common trait in N.H, many l believe like to occasionally eat flesh behind closed doors to satisfy some type of cravings or zinc or something. I don't have a problem with that, vegan diets take lots of work and wide spectrum nutrition to make work for most people.

Meat and egg eating would definitely help a N.H diet be more sustainable, so it is certainly not something to hold against anyone.

How often do N.H folks here eat meat? Once a week, every second day, everyday, once a month? I understand that many N.H like chicken. Do N.H folks fry their meat? Do they eat steak? What about lamb roasts? Is it hard on digestion or do they eat it raw?

I've always been curious about these things.

SueZ Wrote:
> I'd like to know why older high sugar eaters like
> Robert Lockhart, TVO, and jr all have that same
> eyes being sucked back into their scull look that
> the pictures of 120 year old, and dead people,
> have.

they might need more nutrients. winking smiley

Date: June 26, 2014 12:31PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I
> > recall temp saying that fresh admitted to
> eating
> > animal products. Do you eat them, too?
>
> l understand that is a common trait in N.H, many l
> believe like to occasionally eat flesh behind
> closed doors to satisfy some type of cravings or
> zinc or something. I don't have a problem with
> that, vegan diets take lots of work and wide
> spectrum nutrition to make work for most people.
>
> Meat and egg eating would definitely help a N.H
> diet be more sustainable, so it is certainly not
> something to hold against anyone.
>
> How often do N.H folks here eat meat? Once a week,
> every second day, everyday, once a month? I
> understand that many N.H like chicken. Do N.H
> folks fry their meat? Do they eat steak? What
> about lamb roasts? Is it hard on digestion or do
> they eat it raw?
>
> I've always been curious about these things.
>
>
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'd like to know why older high sugar eaters
> like
> > Robert Lockhart, TVO, and jr all have that same
> > eyes being sucked back into their scull look
> that
> > the pictures of 120 year old, and dead people,
> > have.
>
> they might need more nutrients. winking smiley

Have you noticed that eyes being sucked back into their heads look on the high sugar eaters, too? I've noticed that when they are a bit younger than the old guys they seem to be unconsciously really straining hard to keeping their eyeballs from being sucked back into their heads.

At first I thought maybe they were just normal madmen but now I think it might be a clue of lack of proper nutrients and nutrient balance. Who knows, maybe it's a clue of nutrient problems with just regular madmen, too.

Here's an example of what I am talking about on one of the younger ones who really seems to be unconsciously struggling very hard to keep his eyeballs from being sucked back into his scull...

[www.youtube.com]

Date: June 26, 2014 03:59PM

<<<Here's an example of what I am talking about on one of the younger ones who really seems to be unconsciously struggling very hard to keep his eyeballs from being sucked back into his scull...>>>

That's Low Body Fat you FOOL!!!

When your Body Fat % goes that low, EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE on your Body Looks like that. People with very Low Body Fat have dimples and indentations all their body and I know because I have less than 6% Body Fat and I have dimples in places that you will never have because you are probably 30-40% Body Fat or more!!!

As I have mentioned, you are what is known as a Skinny Fat, so when you started Losing Fat, you looked like CRAP because you have NO MUSCLE!

Of course, you would NOT understand that, especially since you have been SICK for the last 24 years and are an Old SEDENTARY Lady!!!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Long Term Raw & Health-Appearance/Aging
Posted by: SueZ
Date: January 01, 2014 09:21PM

Fresh, you pose good questions and I will go back over my chronometer and lab work to get back to you with that stuff. In the meantime I am an old sedentary lady who has had many health accidents and set backs over the years. I have been working at getting my health back, with every fiber of my being, for the past twenty four years. I have been vegetarian for most of my life and raw vegan for around two years.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 26, 2014 04:06PM

WARNING for HIGH FAT eaters. It will destroy the liver by working it to death. All fat is workerd by the liver. Also there is a high risk of kidney stones.

If you see a line between the eyebrows growing, It means the liver is working too hard.

SueZ, go to the mirror and look. Quick!

Date: June 26, 2014 04:14PM

<<<If you see a line between the eyebrows growing, It means the liver is working too hard.>>>

Yes, just like Tavis Bradley and Tavis is a young man!

So SueZ, go to the mirror and look. Quick!

Date: June 26, 2014 04:47PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> Yes, just like Tavis Bradley and Tavis is a young
> man!
>
> So SueZ, go to the mirror and look. Quick!

No I don't have a line like Tavis' but on one of the photos on dantheman's facebook there is a photo of Tavis and his brother. His brother has an identical line. I don't know whether it's genetic or that they both were raised by hippy fruitarians. I also noticed on that photo that Tavis' hairline continues to recede so it wasn't just keeping hair bound tightly that was responsible for his hair loss, which is what he said it was from.

Date: June 26, 2014 07:39PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> That's Low Body Fat you FOOL!!!

No it isn't. What kind of ignoramus thinks external fat holds eyeballs in place? If there is less fat there will be a hollower look about the eyes but the eyeballs themselves don't shift back deeper into the scull like what I'm talking about observing. I don't even see as much of THAT in the nursing home I visit everyday as I'm seeing in hclf vegans and in the nursing home, it's plain to see, low body fat has nothing to do with it. It's something else going on. I've seen it in very obese and "skinny fat" people and just overweight and thin people, too.

> When your Body Fat % goes that low, EVERYTHING
> EVERYWHERE on your Body Looks like that. People
> with very Low Body Fat have dimples and
> indentations all their body and I know because I
> have less than 6% Body Fat and I have dimples in
> places that you will never have because you are
> probably 30-40% Body Fat or more!!!
>
I know a guy very well with 8% bodyweight who is in very good shape who isn't all "dimpled". I've seen swimmers with 4% body weight that aren't deformed in that way, too.

I don't know what my fat % is but my BMI is 19 and I can dead weight twice as much now as I did when I was hclf and weigh only three lbs more than I did then. I also am much stronger generally. My muscles show so I can't be too fatty.

> As I have mentioned, you are what is known as a
> Skinny Fat, so when you started Losing Fat, you
> looked like CRAP because you have NO MUSCLE!

Not true. something you made up like you made up that you are know for your booming voice but have videos that show you as a typical alpha "ahh shucks" bashful type guy.

you have been SICK for the last
> 24 years and are an Old SEDENTARY Lady!!!

Well it's all relative, isn't it? Even though I've had health problems I've put out a prodigious body of work and am well known and respected in my chosen field which is mostly sedentary. Old is relative, too, isn't it? I am younger than you.

Date: June 26, 2014 08:03PM

<<<What kind of ignoramus thinks external fat holds eyeballs in place?>>>

I’m NOT talking about External Fat - I’m talking about Subcutaneous Fat!

<<<I know a guy very well with 8% bodyweight who is in very good shape who isn't all "dimpled". I've seen swimmers with 4% body weight that aren't deformed in that way, too.>>>

You have NO idea what you are talking about! I’m NOT talking about cellulite dimples. I’m talking about the dimples and indentations that come from Low Body Fat.

You don’t even know what to look for because you’ve probably always been a Skinny Fat.

<<<I don't know what my fat % is but my BMI is 19>>>

BMI is meaningless for a Skinny Fat.

Buy yourself a scale that measures Body Fat % and Water %. Almost everyone I coach is below 50% Water and they should be around 70%, so you are also probably dehydrated!

<<<Not true. something you made up like you made up…>>>

I didn’t make anything up, as you were you one that said that you Lost your Butt and had more wrinkles.

<<<Old is relative, too, isn't it? I am younger than you.>>>

I never called you old - you were the one that called yourself an Old SEDENTARY Lady!!!

Date: June 26, 2014 08:23PM

look at you two, having a nice conversation. beautiful.

here it is...

read it carefully and you'll see what I mean.

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> That's Low Body Fat from what I understand.

No it isn't. If there is less fat there will be a hollower look about the eyes but the eyeballs themselves don't shift back deeper into the scull like what I'm talking about observing. I don't even see as much of THAT in the nursing home I visit everyday as I'm seeing in hclf vegans and in the nursing home, it's plain to see, low body fat has nothing to do with it. It's something else going on. I've seen it in very obese and "skinny fat" people and just overweight and thin people, too.

But you could be right, John, I will consider it.

> When your Body Fat % goes that low, EVERYTHING
> EVERYWHERE on your Body Looks like that. People
> with very Low Body Fat have dimples and
> indentations all their body and I know because I
> have less than 6% Body Fat and I have dimples in
> places
>

Hmmm. interesting, but the thing is
I know a guy very well with 8% bodyweight who is in very good shape who isn't all "dimpled". I've seen swimmers with 4% body weight that aren't deformed in that way, too.

I don't know what my fat % is but my BMI is 19 and I can dead weight twice as much now as I did when I was hclf and weigh only three lbs more than I did then. I also am much stronger generally. My muscles show so I can't be too fatty.

> As I have mentioned, you are what is known as a
> Skinny Fat, but then again, I've never met you, so I'm not sure about that
of course.

You seem like a "ahh shucks" bashful type guy. You were kinda cute in that video though. Nice smile. I think you have a thing for the girl there with no butt, kristina, but you know she's too young for you, you old Cad.

I hear you've have been SICK for the last
24 years - I'm glad you've found something that's working for you now.

Yeah, Even though I've had health problems I've put out a prodigious body of work and am well known and respected in my chosen field which is mostly sedentary. Old is relative, too, isn't it? I am younger than you.

Options: Reply•Quote•PM•Follow Topic•Report
Re: sprouty responses new
Date: June 26, 2014 04:03PM

<<<I don't think that external fat holds eyeballs in place?>>>

I’m NOT talking about External Fat - I’m talking about Subcutaneous Fat....

<<<I know a guy very well with 8% bodyweight who is in very good shape who isn't all "dimpled". I've seen swimmers with 4% body weight that aren't deformed in that way, too.>>>

Ah, well thanks for sharing that anecdote, but I'm NOT talking about cellulite dimples. I’m talking about the dimples and indentations that come from Low Body Fat.

<<<I don't know what my fat % is but my BMI is 19>>>

BMI is meaningless for a Skinny Fat from what I understand.

I will buy you a scale and send it to you it measures Body Fat % and Water %.

Almost everyone I coach is below 50% Water and they should be around 70%, so you may be dehydrated, but who knows!

<<<Old is relative, too, isn't it? I am younger than you.>>>

Yes, I like the younger ladies, maybe we should hang out sometime over a cup of juice and coconut oil ! I know a place near me. I'll get back to you when I have some free time next week. Maybe kristina can meet too, and you can compare Butts!!! That would be so cool.

Well take care, nice chatting with you my friend.

yeah, you too.

Date: June 26, 2014 08:25PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> I’m NOT talking about External Fat - I’m
> talking about Subcutaneous Fat!

That won't keep eyes from sinking into the scull either. Go to a nursing home. Bring a little kid or a dog - the inmates love to see "care dogs" and it really makes their day. While they are petting the dog check out what I'm talking about and actually do a good deed at the same time. It won't kill you.

>
> You don’t even know what to look for because
> you’ve probably always been a Skinny Fat.

Nope, wrong again.

> Buy yourself a scale that measures Body Fat % and
> Water %. Almost everyone I coach is below 50%
> Water and they should be around 70%, so you are
> also probably dehydrated!

Nope, wrong again. I drink almost 2 gallons on some days and never under a gallon a day. I am not dehydrated.

> I didn’t make anything up, as you were you one
> that said that you Lost your Butt and had more
> wrinkles.

You made up that you write in all caps a lot because it's like your being known for your loud booming voice, or something like that which obviously isn't true on your videos.

I did lose my butt on hclf just as many other women have. I got it back when I raised my omega-3 intake to 8 grams a day. I did nothing else that I wasn't already doing to get my butt back. My butt can't be all fat, as you allude to, as it's in the right place and I have a lot less trouble doing squats - fat doesn't help with squats.

> I never called you old - you were the one that
> called yourself an Old SEDENTARY Lady!!!

Your old lady photo did. I am old but not as old as you.

Here's a 46 year old woman with 8% body fat and no ugly veins on her arms or dimpling. She says ketogenic diets are muscle sparing. That sure beats hclf which defiantly is not

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Lois ()
Date: July 14, 2014 03:28AM

They're called 'deep-set eyes'. They're more attractive than the 'hooded eyes'.

Hooded eyes are the fleshy, baggy upper eyelids where the extra skin sits on the eyes and pulls it down - are not a good look in an older person, either.

So when you get old, you either have folds of extra skin sitting on your eyes weighing them down or deep set eye sockets smiling smiley

Asian girls would love to have deep-set eyes.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2014 03:38AM by Lois.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables