Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
sprouty responses
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 23, 2014 08:14PM

I feel good!

-Doesn't matter

Nutrient tests are good.

-Doesn't matter

Been doing this for a long time.

-Doesn't matter, you'll be sick soon.

Meeting the inflated RDA's

-Doesn't matter, need more

RDA's are sufficient for health.

- Nope, need extra protection.

Ran a marathon a day

- Anyone can do that

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: sprouty responses
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 23, 2014 10:04PM

I've noticed that sproutarians tend to fall on the "mental" category. They search the internet for pieces that make them look good in paper to inflate their self image. Then you see their pics and say crap. Notice when they say other sproutaria looks good but to you it is the other way. They are so "lost" in their own mental deception. For example, calling regular bottle drop supplements "superfoods" to feel better. But they will aggressively attack you if you take supplements and say it is not natural. Anything to raise above you. They also inflate out of proportion the extra % of nutrients in sprouts, as if the gates to heaven or something big would open up. But where are the physical results of their physical diet? At the end, they claim the results of all hidden in the "consciousness" (that knowledge is only reserved for the masters who graduate). Their 70 years olds are viewed as centenarians by their ideological lenses after all the brain wash.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2014 10:08PM by Panchito.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: June 23, 2014 11:18PM

"They search the internet for pieces that make them look good in paper to inflate their self image. Then you see their pics and say crap."

You keep saying sproutarians look like crap when you have nothing left to say which is ironic given your comment to SueZ just last night; "once they truth is unmasked, the aggression starts winking smiley love it when there is no other option but name calling"... remember? Also, Steve "Sproutman" Meyerowitz looks very good for his age, as does Brian Clement... both much better than your idol, Robert Lockhart. Panchito, show us all how healthy and fit and amazing you look and show us how its done.

Don't get angry because you cannot answer simple questions about your claims. That's why you booked it when I challenged your absurd statements, because you simply knew you couldn't back it up. Where are all of the fruitarians who are of old age? By all means, ignore scientific data if you want, ignorance is bliss.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2014 11:19PM by jtprindl.

Date: June 23, 2014 11:50PM

WARNING!! THIS POST CONTAINS IMAGES OF PEOPLE THAT EAT FRUIT. DANGER

images of "fruitarians" (eat lots of fruit with poisonous fructose)

30+ years eating fructose (70+years)

fruit makes you fat and is poison

fruit ages rats and will cause you to drop dead to the floor

if you don't eat sprouts, you go straight to the hospital

Keep asking and I'll post the sproutarians pics smiling smiley so that you can compare

Date: June 24, 2014 12:06AM

Robert Lockhart looks his age, he's in good physical shape because he exercises. My grandma's partner eats a SAD and was completing marathons in his mid-60's.

Posting pictures of Viktoras Kulvinskas who went many years not following his own advice on sprouts and nearly died doing so does nothing to support what you are attempting to say. Steve Meyerowitz and Brian Clement look great. Not that cherry-picked pictures on google images proves anything anyways... are there any fruitarians who have lived longer than Ann Wigmore (who died from a fire)?

Date: June 24, 2014 12:12AM

If sprouts are so healthy and good for the body, why there is not a single sproutarian in sports?

You could make big bucks IF you convince an athlete to do sprouts je je

Date: June 24, 2014 12:23AM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If sprouts are so healthy and good for the body,
> why there is not a single sproutarian in sports?
>
> You could make big bucks IF you convince an
> athlete to do sprouts je je

Why do you keep assuming that I promote a sproutarian diet for everyone? I don't, I promote a well-balanced raw vegan diet that INCLUDES sprouts, algae's, and sea vegetables. Again you are making the mistake of thinking athletic ability correlates to good health and longevity. Are there any fruitarians who have lived longer than Ann Wigmore?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2014 12:27AM by jtprindl.

Date: June 24, 2014 12:44AM

We all have a common link, so lets treat each other well

I hope we can all treat each other with respect here by treating each other decently. It would be awfully sad if things got personal and folks started trying to deliver knockout blows to each other, because that doesn't achieve anything and puts us in a poor light.

I greatly respect everyone for taking on a plant based diet, and l certainly hope we all feel like that. We are not enemies, we all have a common link...we are people of the raw food diet. Many of us care for animals, and all of us care for our health, so lets respect each other for that.

We are never going to agree on diet, but we need to accept that we are going to have vastly different views. I don't mind people saying that sproutarians have got the diet wrong and that N.H folks are right, for that is your right to express an opinion. But please...lets treat each other decently, we don't want to drag things into the gutter and be unpleasant to each other.

I always try and treat everyone well here...l try to treat everyone how l would like to be treated. I hope you all feel the same way. I feel things are being escalated and people are drawing more into raw emotion in the last few days, and l hope it doesn't lead to people attacking other members in an unpleasant way....we don't need to be like that.

Lets accept that people are never going to agree…lets be cool about our different ideas on diet. I am always going to express my concerns about a N.H diet, and l hope people can deal with that. I would be very sad if people were to be bullied over their strong opinions. I am not going to bully people for having ideas and opinions l strongly disagree with, and l hope you all feel the same.

Lets just be cool about our differences and have mature conversations about things. There is nothing nice about delivering knockout blows to people, it just creates a bad atmosphere and reflects badly on us.I don’t get emotionally involved when discussing diet, l just offer opinions and science to back up my views with as much common sense as l can. If people say l am wrong, l really don’t mind. Sometimes l might stir in fun, but it is always of a light hearted nature.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: June 24, 2014 12:52AM

Date: June 24, 2014 12:58AM

My biggest concern about the N.H diet is the negative impact it might have on behaviour and mental functioning, especially mental function and slowing of the mind after many years on the diet due to possible nutritional deficiencies.

I hope l am wrong, but my observations alerted me to this possible issue when l discovered other raw people on N.H diets on the internet 5 years ago. I was actually shocked with what l was seeing. And as l read widely l see other people are raising these concerns too. I also see there is much writing about the unlucky ones who suffer mental instability after only a short time on N.H diets.

I don't just say these things to attack diets, l say these things because l see many people having trouble with such diets. Not everyone seems to have issues, but a lot of people do, so l know my concerns are valid and reasonable.

Look...l am just stating my observations and opinions, and stating other people's observations, and stating other people's experiences reported on the internet.

One thing l have noticed is that the sproutarians have very sharp minds after decades on the diet - Dr Clement, Sproutman, Wigmore, and Kulvinskas who was born autistic...and they don't feel the need to indulge in fights and get defensive (they are cool with stuff). And l can tell you that it does greatly help mental functioning and reduce stress. I don't need to fight or get defensive...no stress.

And it's also funny how the sproutarians are always big on studies lol. winking smiley Clement is big on studies, Wigmore was big on studies, Vik is big on studies, sproutman is big on studies, l am big on studies and now jtprindl is becoming big on studies.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2014 01:12AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: June 24, 2014 01:02AM

I've noticed lots of immaturity going on with many fruitarian type eaters (Anon, Panchito, Fresh), just calling it like it is. The sad thing is that these people are also much older than myself yet consistently resort to name-calling, silly pictures, negative sarcasm, insults, etc.

Date: June 24, 2014 01:07AM

"And it's also funny how the sproutarians are always big on studies lol. winking smiley Clement is big on studies, Wigmore was big on studies, Vik is big on studies, sproutman is big on studies, l am big on studies and now jtprindl is becoming big on studies."

In my opinion, studies don't always give us all the answers, but they can give us a very good idea of what is going on and it's a way to substantiate one's claims. Accepting information without questioning it or questioning its validity can lead to unknowingly harming yourself. I just try to get as much information and evidence as I can, anecdotal and scientific.

Date: June 24, 2014 01:08AM

Now l am going to be slightly cheeky, but l do it in humour in a light hearted manner.

Sproutarians = like to talk studies

N.H folks = like to talk monkey chatter hehe....could be all the bananas, but studies haven't proven it as yet. Maybe a sproutarian funded study could finally prove it in the near future. winking smiley

Monkey chatter: winking smiley
[www.youtube.com]

Sproutarian chatter: smiling smiley - eat your algae, seaweed and sprouts.
[www.youtube.com]

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2014 01:09AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: June 24, 2014 01:17AM

DR Brian Clements university (empty lot):

[www.prisonplanet.com]

Brian Clement of Hippocrates Health Institute accused of dubious academic credentials

HushLeaks.com says the co-director of the Hippocrates Health Institute acquired his PhD and graduate degrees through a “diploma mill” and that the accreditation for the “university” was granted by an “accreditation mill” run out of what appears to be a “crack house” in North Kansas City (see photo of headquarters, right).
We’ve long promoted Hippocrates Health Institute and Brian Clement here on Natural News, so this story came as quite a shock to us, but it appeared to be well documented so Natural News called Hippocrates to ask for answers regarding Brian Clement’s doctorate and graduate degrees (he calls himself “Dr. Brian Clement, PhD, etc.”). Surprisingly, we were stonewalled and Hippocrates apparently did not want to tell us at what schools Brian Clement earned his degrees.

When we called the AAHEA, the claimed accreditation institution which “accredits” the university that HushLeaks.com says granted Brian Clement his academic credentials, the phone was answered, “This is Bob.”

Date: June 24, 2014 01:18AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Now l am going to be slightly cheeky, but l do it
> in humour in a light hearted manner.
>
> Sproutarians = like to talk studies
>
> N.H folks = like to talk monkey chatter
> hehe....could be all the bananas, but studies
> haven't proven it as yet. Maybe a sproutarian
> funded study could finally prove it in the near
> future. winking smiley
>
>
> Monkey chatter: winking smiley
> [www.youtube.com]
>
> Sproutarian chatter: smiling smiley - eat your algae, seaweed
> and sprouts.
> [www.youtube.com]

I think that's one of his best lectures although at times during the presentation he seems a bit snappy lol

Date: June 24, 2014 01:04PM

"I think that's one of his best lectures although at times during the presentation he seems a bit snappy lol"

Oops, I thought it was the Queens NY lecture at first

Date: June 24, 2014 08:26PM

I repeat my major concern about low intake of certain nutrients from diet that effect brain function. Here is a study l found by accident this morning while researching stomach acid.

Brain foods: the effects of nutrients on brain function

Fernando Gómez-Pinilla

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] 2008 study

If it is too much to read, just click on table 1. The nutrients needed are things that can be low in N.H diets. Here is a short list of potential problems:

* zinc
* selenium
* EPA
* iron
* B12
* saturated fat (nuts and seeds)
* vitamin D

It is not all about the outside, what is going on in the inside is very important too. I urge once again, be aware of these things and potential risks when nutrients are neglected.

Hopefully l can get back to some threads here late next week. Got too much to do right now.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2014 08:27PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: June 24, 2014 10:19PM

Those nutrients can be high or low on any diet and I showed a basic nh diet that satisfied all of them.

But you apparently want to constantly try and elevate your diet above the nh diet.

So be it

Date: June 25, 2014 01:39AM

fresh Wrote:

> I showed a basic nh diet that satisfied all of
> them.

Very few of your explanations or posts have made any sense to me so far since l have been on the forum here. We don't appear to be understanding each other's communication or message, well, l am certainly not understanding most of your explanations.

We are on different wavelengths Fresh. You come across as speaking martian talk to me and l probably come across as speaking martian talk to you. Might be best to do our own thing and not cross paths so much.

New people will make up their own minds what they want to do. I may post sprout talk, but other people will post N.H talk and videos...it will all balance out and give people both sides of the coin. Really Fresh...there is not much point talking to each other because we only waste each other's time.

>
> But you apparently want to constantly try and
> elevate your diet above the nh diet.

I will always promote the sprout diet as the superior vegan diet because l 100% believe it to be the case. If l saw reason to fault the sprout diet, l would say so. If l found a better diet, l would say so and possibly do that diet instead.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2014 01:40AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: June 25, 2014 05:22AM

yes, thank you for your lovely message, TSM.

I was responding specifically to your usual propaganda,

to say that logically your statement is essentially a distortion.

My statement, that any diet can be low in those nutrients is
a more accurate statement, since a diet which you give a label to
like sprout diet or nh diet can be applied in many different ways.

The health status of an individual depends upon intake , absorption, assimilation, quantity, quality, health status of individual, etc

NONE of these things are known to any precision, especially fatty acids, which is why it is curious that people make pronouncements about adequacy of diets, and why some people simply trust in senses and symptoms instead of trying to overload the body with nutrients that may or may not be used.

And so a sprout diet can easily be low in those nutrients or others or too high in some elements.

The point of me posting a sample nh diet was to actually show the numbers since people keep making claims .

And now to see how easy it can be to supply the nutrients, most of which were way over 100%, people still want to continue the propaganda about LOW nutrients.

That's fine, but as I said, it is in contradiction of the data presented. And a contradiction with the health status of most fruit predominant eaters.

OF course there can be issues with some people in some situations.
That is not to be denied, but I do not see this singling out of NH as inferior as very productive or logical and it just continues this climate of diet vs. diet wars.

your buddy,

freshie

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: June 25, 2014 08:51AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> I've noticed lots of immaturity going on with many
> fruitarian type eaters (Anon, Panchito, Fresh),
> just calling it like it is. The sad thing is that
> these people are also much older than myself yet
> consistently resort to name-calling, silly
> pictures, negative sarcasm, insults, etc.

It's the copper, man, it's the copper!

You and Capt Spout have said that a thousand times already so why are you acting surprised?

I could kill and the courts would let me free.

That's the magic of copper.

Date: June 25, 2014 09:04AM

The veggies in my garden have 500,000% nutrients more than Capt Spout's sprouts. Why would I make sprouts the mainstay of my diet? (That's rhetorical btw)

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: June 25, 2014 02:16PM

Anon 102 Wrote:
> The veggies in my garden have 500,000% nutrients
> more than Capt Spout's sprouts. Why would I make
> sprouts the mainstay of my diet? (That's
> rhetorical btw)

I was probably giving you too much credit thinking you are a bit more intelligent than fresh. I'm now finding it highly likely that powerlifter/temp was right and you are just fresh's sock puppet. I recall temp saying that fresh admitted to eating animal products. Do you eat them, too?

Date: June 25, 2014 03:08PM

suez, the abusive troll, who apparently needs to CTFU.

yes I have eaten animal products in my life. So?

Date: June 25, 2014 03:14PM

fresh Wrote:
> suez, the abusive troll, who apparently needs to
> CTFU.
>
> yes I have eaten animal products in my life. So?

Are you, freshweasel, anon 102 also?

Date: June 25, 2014 03:37PM

suez never actually responds to anything.

take 2

> yes I have eaten animal products in my life. So?

Date: June 25, 2014 06:12PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Anon 102 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The veggies in my garden have 500,000%
> nutrients
> > more than Capt Spout's sprouts. Why would I
> make
> > sprouts the mainstay of my diet? (That's
> > rhetorical btw)
>
> I was probably giving you too much credit thinking
> you are a bit more intelligent than fresh. I'm now
> finding it highly likely that powerlifter/temp was
> right and you are just fresh's sock puppet. I
> recall temp saying that fresh admitted to eating
> animal products. Do you eat them, too?

I didn't give you any credit. I always knew you were an abusive, unintelligent old hag!

Date: June 25, 2014 06:52PM

Giving you a bit more credit than your thug jock dg waterboy clone was nothing really.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 25, 2014 07:51PM

<<<suez, the abusive troll, who apparently needs to CTFU.>>>

<<<suez never actually responds to anything.>>>

I wonder how long it's going to take Prana to get rid of this TROLL!!!

It took him forever to get rid of suez's sidekick!

Date: June 25, 2014 10:35PM

I'd like to know why older high sugar eaters like Robert Lockhart, TVO, and jr all have that same eyes being sucked back into their scull look that the pictures of 120 year old, and dead people, have. That seems to be a distinctive characteristic seen on ageing high sugar fruit eating people. It certainly isn't something I have seen much in real life outside of the nursing home I visit everyday - and even there it is not even that common. It's not a good look, IMO. It looks like something really bad is happening. Anyone know what is causing it?

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables