Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

There are NO Rulers in Paradise…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 25, 2014 04:25PM

The Rulers of the World do NOT want us to go back to the “Garden of Eden” because there are NO Rulers in Paradise. For this reason, EVERYTHING related to Health has to be Controlled, which explains why Nutritional Science, Nutritionists and Doctors are one BIG JOKE!!!

Here are a couple paragraphs from one of Arnold Ehret’s books…

God’s “heaven on earth” was originally in Paradise, the Garden of Eden; which literally means that man’s living, man’s eating, man’s happiness, man’s living, man’s absolute health, has existed and can again only exist under “fruit bearing trees”. The promised resurrection as a God-like being is based on divine laws of reality of life and not on abstract ideas and miracles. But the key to Paradise is kept, and is symbolized by the fire sword of the angel; and is said by Christ, “Truly I tell ye, who is not regenerated by water and spirit will not come into the heaven”. The true, real interpretation and physiological truth of that pronouncement is; “Fasting”, that is; living by water and “spiro” i.e.: air! Has not Christ given a record in fasting--forty days in the desert?

I myself, have fasted forty-nine days; a record in “watched and controlled” fasting. But to go still further: Nobody arrives at an exclusive, satisfying, perfectly nourishing, fruit eating-- without having first prepared themselves thru a long fast--and gone thru the “physiological fire of the purification”, the “burning” of the morbid matters in his body acquired from “sins” of wrong eating. The fall of mankind is a “sin of diet”.

In my next Post, I’ll include more sections from Ehret’s book and for all of you Fruit Bashers, here’s a quote for y’all…

"No man is clever enough to know all the EVIL he does." -Francois De La Rochefoucauld (1630 - 80): Maxims 1665

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: There are NO Rulers in Paradise…
Date: June 25, 2014 04:26PM

Here’s more from Arnold Ehret…

“A Religious Concept of Physical, Spiritual and Mental Dietics”
by Professor Arnold Ehret

The Paradisical story has become almost completely misunderstood. The “apple” was never the forbidden food of man, for the apple is in fact the ideal, the king of all fruits--the divine, the paradisical food; the real “bread of heaven”. It was not the “apple” but the forbidden “false foods” representative of our present day adulterated, demineralized, commercialized man-made foods--the accepted present day diet of civilization, that are the real physiological cause of all evils, symbolized by the sign of suffering--especially of man-produced kinds of disease, that are driving man further and further away from a Paradisical existence.

The cleansing must be two-fold--spirit and body. And only the inspired ones can appreciate and understand the fruitarian preference which is truly the divine paradisical food. The “chosen few” will listen and reap the rewards through the benefit of this knowledge and acceptance of these facts. Plainly stated, the facts can be listed as follows:

(1) Man’s open rebellion against the laws of nature, as exemplified in our present age of living, cannot possibly endure!

(2) All is not lost as yet and we may firmly believe it possible that we may look forward to a REBIRTH of the “new man” enjoying paradisical health with its unchanging youth! ...

We start the resurrection of man by reconstructing the Paradise, planting fruit trees, vineyards and gardens--as our new residence. We bring not only a scientific system of healing based on Natural laws, but a regeneration,--a complete resurrection of the flesh,--water, air--”spirit” (from the Greek word “Spiro” meaning air) and by divine food of God--i.e.: Fruits!

DISEASES AS AN EXPERIMENT

After curing myself from Bright’s disease (after all other methods had failed), I commenced eating wrong foods again and my suffering soon came back. The same experience happened to several of my followers. Doubters can carry on similar experiments if they care to. No one need fear the recurrence of former ailments, just as long as they continue living on the proper corrective diet and a rosy, youthful existence, free from all sickness is assured him.
“Psychological Christianism” can be the most important event in the history of this Christian epoch. The errors of religion and so-called “science” are now discovered and must be overcome. For nearly twenty centuries Christianity has overlooked the care of the body and Christian mankind today suffers more than ever before. “Love thy neighbor” seems to have been completely overlooked; and our record of self destruction thru warfare, murder and suicide, can be directly attributed to the present “civilized diet”. Man’s hoped for return to God’s kingdom cannot and never will be realized thru ethical and self made morals, by prayer and soft hearts, or by expecting “miracles” or thru belief in transcendent existence. Christ was primarily a physician--not thru the miracles he performed, but by natural laws of healing--and that is --fasting and “divine foods”, i.e.: fruits! Thru these teachings I bring you not only a system of healing constructed thru scientific experiments and theories,--but a message of regeneration; resurrection of the flesh--by water and air, (spirit--”spiro”) and by following the example of Christ, the greatest Master!

God’s “heaven on earth” was originally in Paradise, the Garden of Eden; which literally means that man’s living, man’s eating, man’s happiness, man’s living, man’s absolute health, has existed and can again only exist under “fruit bearing trees”. The promised resurrection as a God-like being is based on divine laws of reality of life and not on abstract ideas and miracles. But the key to Paradise is kept, and is symbolized by the fire sword of the angel; and is said by Christ, “Truly I tell ye, who is not regenerated by water and spirit will not come into the heaven”. The true, real interpretation and physiological truth of that pronouncement is; “Fasting”, that is; living by water and “spiro” i.e.: air! Has not Christ given a record in fasting--forty days in the desert?

I myself, have fasted forty-nine days; a record in “watched and controlled” fasting. But to go still further: Nobody arrives at an exclusive, satisfying, perfectly nourishing, fruit eating-- without having first prepared themselves thru a long fast--and gone thru the “physiological fire of the purification”, the “burning” of the morbid matters in his body acquired from “sins” of wrong eating. The fall of mankind is a “sin of diet”.

The resurrection of man through Christ’s teachings and in accordance with His own example of the “re-newed” Adam together with a resurrection of the lost paradise as our residence, has already started! Added proof that we, and we alone are the only real followers of His teachings.

When man was originally place by his Maker in a paradiscal garden with its abundance of fruit trees and green leaf herbs, --God provided also invisible food--consisting of pure, undefiled fresh air (the breath of life) laden with the aroma from flowering shrubbery and luxuriant foliage of plants and trees. Clear, sparkling water, running stream, unpolluted by man-made poisonous chemicals, were available year round for man to quench his thirst--and the magnetic-impulses together with electrical vibrations coming direct from the solar rays furnished vital forces for the body. And the good earth added its share of these “invisible foods” for both spirit and body which are inexorably interconnected and require these essentially vital forces for life.

We continually seek the physiological regeneration of man and eventually find that the key to paradise with its paradisical health is fundamentally obtainable only thru a complete redemption (salvation) from all evils: a physiological regeneration by the “bread of heaven” --i.e.: fruits and starchless green leaf vegetables. An this “heavenly food” must first pass through the purgatory of the stomach and intestines before being accepted!

Science, as well as all religions with the possible exception of a very few--since the fall of the Paradise--have as yet failed to arrive at a complete understanding of this basic truth: i.e.: “Mankind has become a victim of the tragedy of nutrition” --or could it be thru total ignorance!

...If we are to recognize this revelation as did the prophets of old, then we too must undergo a purifying of the brain-cells, which can only be accomplished thru fasting.

We need a purifying of the brain--thru fasting--to recognize as did the prophets of old--”the revelation”. You cannot pass the gate watched over by the angel with the flaming sword--until you have gone thru the purgatory (cleansing fire) of fasting and a diet of healing-- a cleansing--a physiological purifying by the “Flame of Life” in your own body! During thousands of years, no one has escaped the struggle of death caused by an unnatural life, and you will eventually have to face it some day. All disease of mankind, both mental and physical, ever since the dawn of civilization have the same fundamental cause--regardless of what the symptoms may be. It is without exception, one and the same general condition--a one-ness of all disease, that is: waste, foreign matter, filth, mucus and its poisons.

The vital efficiency of all men should remain the same during their entire life, and as a follower of the Ehret health teachings you will have learned that every mouthful of wrong food eaten becomes an obstruction in the bodily machine, an encumbrance, a restriction of your vitality, strength and endurance. Regardless of how small it may seem at the time, it is an interference with your standard health. Disease of every kind is no longer a mystery for you--and so it may come as a “shock” when I state the tragical fact that almost all individuals living today--and this includes the most learned and highly educated college professors, scientists, doctors, and layers, artists, politicians and business leaders; and many others; live in darkest ignorance about the most important subject in life--i.e.: their health! It is bordering on the ridiculous and yet tragical, that our source of information on this important subject should be furnished by the medical fraternity who actually teach thru ignorance, --”How to eat your way to ill-ness”! ...

... If any animal is sick or wounded, it instinctively follows the divine, curative law of fasting, the contrary of the evil-causing overeating. And the fasting continues until health returns. But man who considers himself to be smarter than all others, with his skilled knowledge of food preparation, is the sickest being of all, and fasting is misunderstood and feared. ...

But you, I and all others who have learned this greatest and most important truth of life and have embraced these teachings, in fact and not by mind only, are out of the “road of darkness”, and into the light of the new civilization--a superior physical regeneration, the foundation of mental and spiritual progress.

This is an outline of the serious nature of this work--upon which depends not only your future destiny--but that of a suffering, unhappy mankind, teetering on the verge of a physical and mental collapse.” (FINIS)

Date: June 25, 2014 05:40PM

[www.thehealersjournal.com]
Veganism: History, Health and Spirituality
THE HISTORY AND FUTURE OF VEGANISM
By Dr. Gabriel Cousens | Tree of Life

The second point of the plant-source-only discussion is the abundance of oral traditions from cultures the world over, that point to a Golden Age of peace and harmony long ago. The Vedas, the Torah, the Taoist texts, and all indigenous legends tell of a Galactic Summer or Golden Age when humanity thrived on a plant-source-only diet. In this world, dating back prior to 20,000 years, our ancient ancestors were gatherers. In the last 10,000 to 20,000 years some of our ancestors became hunters and herders.

Plant-source nutrition, however, has still been the primary diet of humanity during the last 10,000 years of recorded history. And there are many examples of cultures that thrived on plant-source-only nutrition, including Herodotus’ Pelagasians, who existed 5,000 years ago and had an average age of 200 years on close to a 100% live food plant-source-only diet. (I actually visited Greece to verify their existence and where they lived.) Herodotus, the father of history, also pointed out that plant-source-only cultures were less war-like, and more spiritually and culturally evolved.

[www.thehealersjournal.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2014 05:42PM by John Rose.

Date: December 17, 2014 02:20PM

Here is a highlighted version of Dr. Cousens's article above...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: December 17, 2014 03:51PM

What kind of fasting?
Water fast or juice fast or dry fast?

Date: December 17, 2014 04:20PM

<<<What kind of fasting?
Water fast or juice fast or dry fast?>>>

Ehret was talking about Water Fasting, but the Chemical Revolution has made Water Fasting unsafe for most of us, which is why we have to Modify what used to be the best preparation for a better way of life and that's a Juice Fast/Feast!

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: December 17, 2014 09:26PM

The creator built a great machine, a great body but we abused it.
It was built with the ability to sustain all kinds of abuses but there is a limit.
When I went thru my cleanses, I could not believe how I was still alive looking at the things coming out of my system.
Dark stuffs coming out of my digestive system for months.
No wonder our bodies cannot produce his own B12,
We made veganism impossible because we abused the body so much that it cannot function properly.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2014 09:32PM by CommonSenseRaw.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 17, 2014 09:39PM

I wonder how rapidly the body would cleanse itself if you went on a water fast with large doses of systemic enzymes.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: December 19, 2014 02:21AM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder how rapidly the body would cleanse itself
> if you went on a water fast with large doses of
> systemic enzymes.

On my way to looking up other things on the web today I noticed this guy's offer and thought of your question. If you go for it please let us know what he says. Thanks...

[www.viktoras.org]

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: December 19, 2014 03:59AM

I went through an Arnold Ehret stage where I read all these old books. I loved all that stuff. The Grape Cure follows his teachings too no?

Paradise is the garden of eden with lots of fruit nuts and greens growing. The only ruler anyone has is his own will. We are cursed with a choice, and then the split of good and evil.

Good and bad. Eat this not that.

jtprindl I took large doses of systemic enzymes, 200$ bottles, ten at meals. I was trying to get rid of scar tissue and I did ten days water fasting with them. Didn't work. Oh well. I got a second surgery which took care of the problem.

I am with you John Rose. I believe all you say here. Its true.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2014 04:01AM by coconutcream.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 19, 2014 06:42PM

"jtprindl I took large doses of systemic enzymes, 200$ bottles, ten at meals."

For healing and cleansing, systemic enzymes should be taken on an empty stomach, otherwise they'll be used for digestion instead. What brand were you taking that costs $200 per bottle?

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: December 21, 2014 05:59AM

Sorry,JTPRINDL I worded that wrong I meant I took them while water fasting. Is that considered an empty stomach? I also took them for a few months after fasting for ten days. Gabriel Cousins takes them with meals so I copied him. He took like ten at a time too. It was such a long time ago. I cannot remember the brand, throw some names out and I will remember which one, it was his choice so he probably picked the very best. Look he has a cart now, but I do not think it was any of these.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables