Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Has anyone ever been to the Ann Wigmore Institute?
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 13, 2014 06:54PM

I was just watching her DVD about the place the other night. Very inspiring. I know someone here stayed there. I would love to hear your experiences plus anyone who went to Tree of Life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Has anyone ever been to the Ann Wigmore Institute?
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: July 18, 2014 10:07AM

Yes its very nice there, I liked it. I learned alot about skin brushing, co counseling, wheatgrass implants, etc. I felt really spiritual there and my colonic lady gave me this book I read there about a lady who was channeling Jesus or something. My roomate had a tumor in her armpit and I used to play puzzles with another lady who had cancer. I hung out at the raw food chef's house who was a chiropractor too and got adjustment. I hung out with the colonic lady too. I made wheatgrass shots every day. I spent all day learning about sprouts and making fermented nut cheeses. Lots of classes. We even went to a local presentation and museum on the indians that used to live there.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 18, 2014 05:46PM

Was it the one in Rincon, PR or the one in San Diego? That sounds wonderful.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 01, 2014 05:36PM

I been to Puerto Rico and also the Hippocrates in Florida. Where I thought the blended garlic was a salad dressing and burned my throat raw.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 01, 2014 08:48PM

nope haven't gone

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables