Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The meaning of anxiety symptoms on a raw vegan diet
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: August 03, 2014 09:10PM

It could be related to lack of some aminoacids:

Source: [www.amazon.com]

In the book, there is a section that you can browse free (without buying the book)

1 click on the left image of the book.
2 scroll down to "Anxiety"
3 click on anxiety
4 scroll down to "Natural Therapies to Balance Brain Chemistry"

Then, you can read about aminoacids deficiencies that can trigger anxiety by lack of neuro transmiters from lacking insufficient dietary aminoacids (not to be confused with the broad term protein). The aminoacid deficiencies that can trigger anxiety are:

Phenylalanine: Raw vegan sources = Nuts and seeds
Lysine: Raw vegan sources = Nuts and seeds (especially sunflower)
Tryptophan: Raw vegan sources = sesame and pumpkin seeds
Selenium: Raw vegan sources = Brazil nuts
Omega 3 fatty acids: Raw vegan sources = flax seeds, chia seeds, walnuts.
Vit D: Raw vegan sources = The sun

In conclusion, if you suffer from anxiety, it would be a good idea to include the nuts and seeds above as part of your diet

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The meaning of anxiety symptoms on a raw vegan diet
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 04, 2014 01:13AM

I thought I was depressed as raw vegan at the tree of life so I heard that if you are deficient in zinc you get depressed. So I bought 200$ worth of zinc they sold there and nothing really changed at the time. When my focus changed, I changed. Its fortune telling saying someone who is anxious is actually deficient in amino acids, when we don't know circumstances, something really shitty may have happened. To use raw foods as anti depressants, its all good. You can't really be anxious on raw foods. But thank you panchito for giving me something to chit chat about. I just think all raw foods helps with anxiety.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables