Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

5 minutes of automatic writing, the topic " Raw Vegan Food"
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 07, 2014 06:19AM

11:13
Raw vegans are beautiful. I truly believe it is the diet of the future, or outer space beautiful planet diets. I think mankind can evolve into something more beautiful than a vulture. Or those bottom feeders with funky teeth. Raw vegans have this skin that looks so shiny and smooth, I see it all the time. Raw vegan food is so delicious. I do not need a cookbook anymore. I do need constant mental stimulation about it and looking at websites books, sometimes. I find by writing about it often it fuels my mission. To be aligned with LOVE energy and to be an expression of it. Loving others unconditionally. Raw food helps me with that. Helps me love myself. And not be so scared of energies. I feel I can align with life.
11:14

That was my 5 minutes of automatic writing with a topic. Feel free to try it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5 minutes of automatic writing, the topic " Raw Vegan Food"
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: August 07, 2014 08:42AM

You can do it, it is done and in the process of becoming. What this is beautiful. It is. Acceptance is key, feel your centers opening. Blossoms fall only from mature trees, to bring forth fruit to your satisfaction. You plant the seeds in return. Sun, moon, seasons, water oceans, salt come together in one moment.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 09, 2014 03:29AM

did you ever feel like you were kinda floating
but everything was in super sharp focus
and you felt all things... all at once
but there was a circulating of energies that was keeping you afloat
did you ever feel like you could leap atop a mountain
and you were already looking down from its apex
before even reaching the
you were the pinnacle
perched atop an infinite precipice

did you ever feel that you could get a cross piece of the universe
and draw its template

piece by piece

square by square

moment by moment

predicting the next breathe then

even the next

Date: August 10, 2014 05:57PM

10:51
I just saw this youtube of durianreelee and they were at a restaurant eating a giant bowl of rice and curry veggies, and another one where Free was making a pasta dish. Cooked and gluten free...I saw another video where Doug Graham says that 80 10 10 is not about raw foods AT ALL, but rather its a caloric ratio thing. How its not about raw vegan elite foods, makes no sense, because I also read his book "Grain damage". To tell you the truth, I love DR G, I do. But when the book came out, it really went unnnoticed for the first year it was out. I read it when I got my first colonic on South Beach, it was in the bathroom I saw the copy. I just went straight to the recipes and they were really really simple. When I started reading about counting calories it just didnt click with me. Kind of like when you read a cousens book and it goes into vatta pitta stuff I get clueless and skim over that part. The food was so simple. But no way I am counting calories. I already counted meals with photos and was obsessed with raw foods...
10:56

Date: August 31, 2014 12:58AM

5 53 Raw Vegan Food

It is hard without support. It is hard without thinking about it all the time. I get sad I am the only one in this town who eats raw that I know of. I get mad when my coop doesnt order in enough raw food for me, I sell them out. I feel good I feel great but if it feels like something is missing. Its me. What is it I can do to be inspired again. I spent years collecting raw vegan books, now they all read the same. I can dissect recipes and most of them I can see are just the basics dolled up and I see so many mistakes. Why I am having a hard day. Is it my hormones? I made a great salad, I go to raw vegan places from Portland to Seattle. Sigh. I know I am doing good. I know it. I love raw vegan food but I hate making it. I always like when someone else makes my food is that weird. My life has changed alot. I see through alot of the programming, I used to think cities are where its at, now I only trust living in the backwoods. I am all about wild food and juicing. I think I hate being the only one making raw vegan dishes. I wish my partner made me some.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables