Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

meat containing parasites, whats your opinion?
Posted by: intrstelr ()
Date: August 09, 2014 08:52PM

I just recently discovered that pig tapeworm eggs are not always ridded of cooking. N of course, the worms MAY die, but may not. There's the fact that they're still in the meat though, and cooking does not evaporate them or anything like that. Are there any exmeateaters who can offer any opinion about this? Raw vegan is supposed to help with that, but do you think someone just messed their self up for a few decades by ever eating meat... since many of the thousands of types of worms live for decades?it is one of the most insane, unnatural things a human can do. Animals are tortured, some weirdos butcher them, n then package them n ship them to people who eat chemical-filled, decomposing meat. Often was discolored n old, but more chemicals added to change its appearance. How can anything good ever become of what people are doing to these animals? Its the sickest junk ever really. After giving up meat in april 2012, over 2 yrs ago, I'm still entirely discusted to think that I ever ate meat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meat containing parasites, whats your opinion?
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: August 09, 2014 09:23PM

cooking does not destroy the negative graham bacteria byproducts (bacteria @#$%&) in meat. You cannot wash it out and it is poisonous. Thats what the industry won't tell you. They are many horror stories. It is known that people that kill chickens get their hands/genitals full of warts (viral warts). It is agly and thats why is hidden from society. It is an illegal terrorist act (thanks to expresident Bush) to tape inside slaughter houses.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 09, 2014 10:29PM

interestellar

good luck finding ways to get rid of your parasites

in the meanwhile , here is an article that provides some solutions:

[healthwyze.org]

looks like garlic is the most accessible in terms of what u might already include in your diet

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 14, 2014 02:24AM

Meat is so nasty. I hate it. But I understand we have evolved eating it. I just choose not to.

Date: August 14, 2014 03:36AM

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: August 14, 2014 05:55PM

Why are we talking about parasites in meat.
We are not eating meat.

Date: August 15, 2014 08:15PM

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: August 16, 2014 12:29AM

Is anybody eating that?

Posted by: intrstelr ()
Date: August 16, 2014 01:58AM

A lot of people who go vegan or raw vegan are past meateaters, UNFORTUNATELY. I definitely wish I never ate meat ever.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: August 17, 2014 01:34AM

Oh gag! Well, that was a reminder of the past I guess. Although I don't recall eating anything so extremely obviously contaminated. There is something that I wonder. Why is there such a history of animal consumption? Why is it still upheld as such a great thing? Everyone at work gets excited about getting a burger, or some other animal product. All day at Work I heard a repeating add about anyone who buys a car gets a free sheep to take home with their purchase. And of course someone had to expressly point it out to me for whatever reason. I was NOT impressed at all with the commercial.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables