Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Words of wisdom from Rabbi Gabriel Cousens, MD today on FB:
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: August 11, 2014 11:44PM

"You cannot eat, technique, pray, or even meditate your way to God. You cannot attain what you already are. Liberation has no rules and cannot be stuffed into the safe box of your conceptual mind. Freedom is beyond the glass ceiling of the mind. The good traveler has no plans and is not intent upon arriving; the good scientist has freed herself of concepts so that the mind is open to what is. In Spiritual Life, we clear the concepts of the mind so we can be open to what is. The way to the Truth is to keep showing up and be ready to die into the Truth… to meditate until there is nothing left." ~ Rabbi Gabriel Cousens, MD

Re: Words of wisdom from Rabbi Gabriel Cousens, MD today on FB:
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: August 12, 2014 01:12AM

I posted this to put diet into its proper perspective, along with other things people do to improve their lives. We are already perfect! We just have forgotten! smiling smiley

Re: Words of wisdom from Rabbi Gabriel Cousens, MD today on FB:
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 13, 2014 02:14AM

I miss going to his religious essene church events. I remember when they passed the raw hallah around.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables