Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

anyone who eats seeds out of fruit n veggies instead of storeboughtt
Posted by: intrstelr ()
Date: August 16, 2014 07:25PM

Have been wondering about this. I can't find a ton of info, but some eat fresh seeds from pumpkins n squash instead of buying older seeds at the store. I'm sure it makes a difference, but I'm confused about some types of seeds that people warn about eating, then others eat them n say they're fine. Such as apple seeds.does anyone pick their own nuts? doesn't that require a lot of work because of.tannic acid?
Cantaloupe seeds seem to provide energy n as far as I know aren't poisonous. Watermelon seeds are really good, taste kinda like nuts, but very few stores sell seeded. They're supposed to be really nutritious though. These aren't poisonous, are they?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2014 07:27PM by intrstelr.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: anyone who eats seeds out of fruit n veggies instead of storeboughtt
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: August 23, 2014 07:08PM

I've eaten seeds out of melons, apples, peaches, apricots, pears, pumpkins, acorn squash etc. and it was fine. I prefer to dry the squash seeds before eating them, though. I also prefer to eat the larger seeds like a snack versus apple seeds with the apple.

Posted by: Raw4ever ()
Date: August 24, 2014 07:44AM

Two kinds of seeds I typically chomp on are pomegranates and watermelon seeds but while I'm eating the fruit.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 24, 2014 07:22PM

stay away from the apple seeds ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables