Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

B.C. Comment on Candida
Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: August 17, 2014 08:42PM

Another Brian Clement Comment on Candida taken from Therealtruthabouthealth.com

Okay. Number one, there are many larger and more notable diseases that take less time to reverse than most Candida. Now, Candida is systemic, meaning it’s throughout the body. And so, it’s not like you go into one area if I have a disease in an organ that it’s pretty much isolated to the organ. In this case, the more you have it, and 3 is not the worst number, but the more you have it, the more widespread it is, and it’s always spread from the head to the toe. So it takes a long time to slowly but surely clean it up, take away the fuel, the sugars, also the yeast as she’s talked about things like apple cider vinegar, even raw sauerkraut which we say is good for other people, until the Candida is gone, no, you don’t take any of that.
And why you would not want to devastate the immune system by taking more antibiotics is because when you devastate the immune system, then again, this grows. So it’s like taking an army that’s winning the war in lifestyle, killing the Candida, then killing the army what’s winning the war, and now the bad guys, the Candida, come back again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: B.C. Comment on Candida
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 17, 2014 09:31PM

Is Brian Clement a raw vegan?

Candida is like mold. I just found out drinking water with a tb of apple cider vinegar will free your body from mold, just like spraying that on cannabis plants will kill the white mold spots too.

How does Brian Clement know candida so well? With his live blood analysis microscope does he study it? Or does he read books on candida?

I did have it once, for sure. When I was cooked foodist, wine and crazy pills are really two instigators for this aggressive yeast, and overtaking antibiotics for all your infections you get.

Robert O Young was right. No wonder he got arrested.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2014 09:32PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: August 21, 2014 03:10AM

Celiac Disease was what primarily caused my Candida. Most of the studies don't address that issue. The secondary was prescription medications and the chemicals in shots. I had healed my body and then had to have dental work and with all the novacaine they gave me (three rounds of injections for dental caries and a root canal), it came back with a vengeance.

I'm still on the mend and that was months ago. Therese

Date: August 21, 2014 09:13PM

coconutcream, I would think you know by now who Brian Clement is? He is not necessarily a Raw Vegan but a Raw Vegan for sure. I don't know his current state of diet but it's probably mostly raw, including juices wheatgrass and a few key supplements.

Yes they study bloodwork at Hippocrates and the effects of the diet on candida. He has been doing this for about four decades.

No one should take antibiotics unless absolutely necessary, which is not very often. I have not taken any for about 15 years AND have not had a cold since before that. In fact I can't remember that last time I had a cold. There are many proven alternatives to antibiotics and antibiotics will wreck your immune system the others won't.

Who is Robert O Young?

Putting Apple Cider Vinegar in water is NOT good and accelerates candida growth! don't do it.

Life101, I am sorry to hear that. Celiac disease doesn't really cause Candida, well it does but it is more the effects of the disease that does it. All the inflammation and how it weakens the immune system is the big issue. The immune system is EVERYTHING! and it is always being beat up by toxins that we are born with and take in every day. The quote from Brian Clement was to strengthen what I have been saying here for a long time. Low grade infections are a fact of life and many will live with these infections their whole life and not even know it. This is because in such a low state it can not be seen and can't really be detected by a test. You can do the spit test, which seems to be not very scientific but I believe in it. Even better is the Darkfield Microscopy (Liveblood analysis). Nothing is 100% but this is the best IME and I have a lot. If it is seen in a liveblood analysis then this is an issue, as it is now systemic and is surely affecting your health, mood etc.

Did you also have Antibiotics during the dental work? Drugs weaken the system so that is surely enough.

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: August 23, 2014 06:52PM

SJ, I was not taking any drugs during the dental procedures. I haven't taken any aspirin, acetaminophen, prescription, or non-prescription drugs since going raw. The Candida was purely caused by the dental procedures and the related shots given.

Posted by: intrstelr ()
Date: August 25, 2014 01:38AM

Not for sure, but wouldn't apple cider vinegar be bad to use to kill mold since vinegar is made by fermentation? It'd be like taking one mold n introducing something else, or would it?

Posted by: intrstelr ()
Date: August 25, 2014 01:41AM

I've heard of this topic a lot lately, is it mold from eating the junk put in bread, and other food?

Date: August 29, 2014 05:23PM

life101, This is good to know as I need to have some work done soon, actually I already went in to be evaluated. I don't doubt that these drugs will make this worse but I don't have any chemistry knowledge of them. It could be that they just weaken the immune system and let fungus flourish.
Understand this quote from you. This is not meant to offend but to make aware, and perhaps you are aware I don't know.
life101 quote: "The Candida was purely caused by the dental procedures and the related shots given."
Fungus is an issue with you because your system is weak as are millions of others, so the quote word "PURELY" is not correct. If you were healthy and strong as many are, this would not be an issue. So be aware of your weaknesses then you will be able to strengthen them.

intrstelr, I forget the technical info. on this but it is not good for yeast. Not only has Brian Clement told me this but being a stubborn jackbag I tried it a few times and it made my condition worse. Some if not all ACV's are pasteurized so that might not matter, does this kill all fungus? I don't know. I do know that not even mainstream holistic "healers" know this. Some things that you consume are acidic like ACV's BUT actually alkalize the digestive tract and therefore make fungus thrive. This is very similar to eating an orange. The chemical process in the gut will alkalize the G.I.T. Now, if you use ACV without dilution then this might counter yeast if it resides in your stomach, or if your pancreas is not alkalizing stomach acid as it passes the doudenum. I don't really know for sure. This is not a bad product just not good for fungus.

Yes, the foods you listed can aggravate this condition but also exists just generally in the environment and on some natural foodstuff, even organic. I think mostly from alcohol, bread and many processed foods. I was tested once and had a popular yeast that is used in alcohol production, what's that tell ya, yes I liked my beer! lol. see ya.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables