Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Harley Coup D'etat Doug Graham on Vegsource!!
Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: August 19, 2014 02:32PM

Durianrider, "This board is to share support, encouragement and information about the Raw and the Raw Till 4 vegan diets.
We hope that everyone will treat each other with love and respect, and will support each other in your health journey."

Dr Doug Graham, "After more than 20 years and in excess of 30,000 posts, I'm stepping down from monitoring this board in order to pursue other interests. The VS management informed me of their desire to "open to all raw interests" and I agree. I hope everyone appreciates the new format. I will remain available via foodnsport and encourage everyone to remain part of that family with me."

[www.vegsource.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Harley Coup D'etat Doug Graham on Vegsource!!
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: August 19, 2014 04:25PM

Sorry to hear bad news. this reminds me somehow of the broken angel story full of vengeance. Never watch much of his vids (maybe three years ago) but Harley has become a sour grape on denial. Just sharing my opinion.

Posted by: fruitylou ()
Date: August 19, 2014 05:20PM

ive never posted on that board, it looks very archaic. i just think its hilarious that people would get banned left and right from 30BAD for posting anything about eating cooked food or taking a supplement (they inject b12). now we are all about open-mindedness... because of course this benefits Raw til 4 movement and we all know harley/freelee really want to help people and not just inflate their egos.

Posted by: fruitylou ()
Date: August 19, 2014 05:32PM

apparently you dont need to register an account to post there? i read a thread from last week where someone was posting from different names under the same ip address from australia. freaks.

Posted by: durianrider ()
Date: August 20, 2014 10:17AM

Even doug lied about that. He only started posting on Vegsource in 2000 and Jeff, the owner of the site confirmed that today.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 22, 2014 09:10PM

DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO HARLEY REPOSTED ON HIS BLOG ABOUT THE WOMAN WHO ALMOST DIED AT DOUGS RETREAT. [durianrider.com]

ITS REALLY SAD WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GIRL THERE, BUT IT WAS HER CHOICE TO STAY AGAINST HER OWN SELF JUDGMENT. SHE KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG. AND IF SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH, THAT YES SHE GOT A BACTERIA FROM THE WATER DOUG WAS GIVING HER AT HIS RETREAT, WELL, HE HAS TO CHECK UP ON THIS.

THIS MAY BE THE REASON HE IS DISTANCING HIMSELF. HE IS ALL RAW, BUT I HEARD HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT BINGING AND EATING BAGELS, HIS OLD ROOMMATE TOLD ME THIS. MAYBE 811 IS TOO FRUITY AND LIGHT FOR MOST PEOPLE.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2014 09:11PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: August 22, 2014 10:06PM

psss..You can look at things with a magnifying glass and see whatever you want. I must be really dumb because I see this issue as a plain reaction. First DurianRider gets thrown out of the woodstockferstival and he starts a new purpose in life against the pioneers (vendetta). All the sudden Dr Graham is the villain. Then, a woman gets a transfusion and asks for the money back. She doesn't get the money back, and of course now Dr. Graham is the devil with clothes upon her eyes. I sorry for her too. DurianRider finds out, and the whole thing is used for his own vendetta purpose. Many things were known about Dr Graham before DR was thrown out and then everything was cool. After the WoodSTFRTFST event, Dr Graham is now projected as BAD but before as GOOD. It only took one second. I've seen poeple ate 30bananasaday get transfusions! Oh my! They almost die! Where is the story? Think about all those jags of water and hyponatremia. They just need more dates! Everything is cool.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 26, 2014 03:45PM

Wow, vegsource has unbanned everyone that was ever banned on the raw forum, and it's quite interesting all the bickering and name calling going on there. And still at the same time, there is a lot of great information being offered by the more level headed, like Gosia and Michelle (MM).

Doug Graham is probably starting to feel the effects of his karma.

Will people will wake up to the same tactics being used by durianrider that Doug used? (banning those who disagreed, and censorship)

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: August 27, 2014 12:13PM

all power leads to abuse look how don vies for power and even overtly relishes in doing so to me

life vs lifelessness

Date: August 27, 2014 11:54PM

I think his intentions are well. He has helped alot of people fasting, like what you guys think, how many has he cured?

As eccentric as he may be, he has a good heart. He just made a mistake, and I think he knows this now. Deal with it, wouldnt want to be him now, but this shall pass and good deeds need to be done to erase this.

But that woman did go there on her own and did indeed stay and the lesson is, if you think something is wrong, follow your intuition. She stayed even though hers was telling her this was wrong. She allowed herself to be the ultimate victim.

And Doug, if its true about the bacteria in the water, and I would ask for proof...second opinion, he needs to maybe filter it or clean it.

This is the second issue he has had with Costa Rica. I would follow the omens and get out of there and try somewhere else.

Date: August 28, 2014 12:27AM

Plus testimonials good and bad, can never be trusted. People believe what they want to believe, even to themselves, and everything is biased. I fell for SOOO many testimonials of raw food products. Anyone could say anything, and I would buy it. I have learned now. When I go to my boyfriend and am the victim, he will never ever give me the time of day. He will say, don't create that, focus on something better.
Then again, I have had these huge pity parties where I feel victim to something or someone and its pages long and one thing I learned in the Landmark cult was to tell your "story" and read it out loud 20 times to someone until we are laughing at its ridiculousness after crying one or two times in the beginning.
Peace to the "victim" and I am glad you overcame this. Peace to Doug, and this too shall pass. Let's all learn from this. Businesses come across this kind of stuff and if they can overcome it, they will overcome anything. I just think this is a sign to be doing something else with your life and money. The gods have spoken. Doug you are one of us and we support you. Get your @#$%& together. Come on this board and let it all hang out. Lets hear your side of the story. I been following you since you been blending walnuts with olives for salad dressing.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2014 12:37AM by coconutcream.

Date: August 28, 2014 02:09AM

This was when he called the raw food festival a t shirt sale, where is the raw food he said?

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 31, 2014 07:26PM

coco, you are lucky to have a boyfriend who won't tolerate you falsely thinking you are a victim.

Date: August 31, 2014 09:39PM

It took me a few years to get out of the habit, but I do have alot of "stories" if anyone wants to hear. I went to a David Wolfe retreat and my mom got naked for his nature hike and he talked to her more than me. When I saw him a year later and said hi, he just wanted to sell me pills. When I went to the Tree of Life rejuvenation center, I was told I had a zinc deficiency so I bought zinc and it was like 100 bucks a bottle and nothing happened. I Still felt low energy, And noone cared when I was too hot in the sweatlodge with Gabriel cousens, and noone cared when my roommate at ann wigmore with a basketball size tumor in her armpit called me a bad person, a slut. And the other lady with a tumor, my only puzzle partner, said I was evil for teasing boys with my big boobs. Or the chiropractor there who felt me up. Or going to Green Smoothie -Boutenko's "Byron Katie" workshop in Oregon and everyone was told to sit in a circle and do these exercises where we pick something we dont like about each other and everyone judged me who I thought liked me, after meeting me for one week...and the guy who lead the workshop sat there smirking. Do any of you care...or how David Wolfe convinced me to buy this expensive gold ormus powder that was supposed to maybe move me into a new dimension and nothing happened. I felt cheated lied to and I spent alot of money on it....Beauty Enzymes..same .nothing happened..drinking my own pee, nothing happened. How my 18 year old roomate at Tree of Life slept with my man. You want to hear that story?

I hope you can see the humor in all this. I have learned through my boyfriend, not to even think like that anymore. Just be positive and turn every bad thing, into "The best thing that could have happened to me"

But to be fair, I have been scammed, by a cult leader, once and when I found out it was all phony, I was really really really mad and I took out my revenge on exposing this, and until in my heart, I felt avenged, I did do this. So I can feel her, that maybe she is just so mad. But we all have brains to figure things out on our own and take our share responsibility.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2014 09:44PM by coconutcream.

Date: August 31, 2014 10:58PM

Guys--this video made so much sense, about false prophets and this girl says there are no such thing as false prophets because they each give their perspective, and help you find your truth in your own way.. yes..we are all prophets too.

She says...Put your trust in yourself and not in leaders. Abandoning your own discernment in favor of any prophet. When you get angry, and disillusioned..Its not with the prophet, but you are mad at distrusting yourself. Interpretation is subject to perspective. which DOES NOT EQUAL TRUTH.

Its a point of view..just like all these factions of raw food. You cant think for yourself anymore sometimes when listening to all these gurus and business owners in the raw food world.

[www.youtube.com]

Her name is Teal Scott, super hottie who was born into a satanic cult and tortured she escaped..was on the news about it-- people argue she is victim of mk ultra...and now has these gifts. Really a wild woman. But her perspective is so new on everything we have been programmed with. Its out of the box.

False prophet can refer to this topic as RAW FOOD GURUS, same thing applies to them too.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2014 11:02PM by coconutcream.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables