Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fullyraw vs RawTill4 - Robert Lockhart speech
Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: August 26, 2014 07:59AM

www.youtube.com/embed/iyD2pq51pUg

life vs lifelessness

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fullyraw vs RawTill4 - Robert Lockhart speech
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 26, 2014 02:12PM

Jonas,

How about a synopsis of the video?

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: August 26, 2014 09:25PM

I would love to listen to Robert's talk. Sounds interesting. The audio quality prevents me from comprehending the content, unfortunately.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: August 27, 2014 12:10PM

acid body, shorter life more disease his wife died from cookery. i repaired the recording and audio as i could

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 28, 2014 01:08AM

Ok I will watch this and give a synapse for you Prana.

SOME GUY WHO WAS TRAINING TO BE A CHIROPRACTOR, NATUROPATH, HE IS TALKING, ROBERT, HE MOVED TO AUSTRALIA, HE WAS A VEGETARIAN, BUT BEFORE HE WAS SPORTY, HIGH PROTEIN MEAT DIET, ETC ETC...

TALKING ABOUT PAUL BRAGG, WENT TO HIS LECTURE..( THE AUDIO IS TERRIBLE) ABOUT HIS STORY. lONG JOURNEY, ETC.
wHAT DOES NATURE THINK IS CORRECT FOR US, HE LOOKED AT ANIMALS HOW THEY EAT. hOW THEY HAVE SHORT DIGESTIVE TRACTS, AND HE WASNT LIVING IN BALANCE, HOW HE IS 70 NOW.
HIS TALK TODAY IS...

DO WE GO RAW UNTIL 4 OR DO WE DO 100%

HE JUST GOT MARRIED, HIS WIFE NOW VEGETARIAN. 70% RAW.

COOKED FOOD IS AN ADDICTION! ( I BELIEVE THIS). THIS IS WHY ITS VERY VERY HARD, HOW THE RAW FOOD IS THE SIREN BUT THE COOKED FOOD IS THE LOUDEST SIREN ( I AGREE)
CONDITIONALLY WE ARE A PRODUCT OF OUR CONDITIONING. AND ABOUT OUR PARENTS. THIS IS ABOUT RE EDUCATING YOUR BODY. EVEN THOUGH PARENTS LOVE YOU, THEY HAVE POISONED YOU, WELL INTENTIONED, BUT THEY CREATED ALOT OF PROBLEMS FOR YOU. YOU GOT TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, IN A NUTSHELL, THE GOAL SHOULD BE 100% ALWAYS.

( I AGREE- FOR MYSELF)

DO NOT INTRODUCE COOKED FOOD, YOU WILL GO BACKWARDS, ( I AGREE, I HAVE TOO) AND HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE RAW TIL 4, I WILL LET YOU HEAR THAT ONE.

(IF RAW UNTIL 4 IS FOR TRANSITIONING, THEN WHY ARE THESE LONG TERM RAW FOOD ADVOCATES NOW EATING COOKED FOOD?)

THEN WHAT, EATING CHICKEN?

HE IS TALKING ABOUT OUR STOMACHS, VISION, ETC..ABOUT HOW THE RAW FOOD DIET IS CAUSING CHANGE IN OUR BODIES. ONCE YOU HEAT FOOD IT CAUSES MOLECULAR DISRUPTION IT PRODUCES STRAIN ON YOUR BODY, TRYING TO UTILIZE THIS FOOD. DIFFERENT ORGANS CAUSE YOUR LIVER, HEART , OR BRAIN TO BREAK DOWN. THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF IT NOW, LATER IN LIFE ITS HARDER.

ALSO REMARKABLE WHAT NATURE CAN DO. THE BODIES WHOSE TRILLION CELLS...BLAHBLAH ABOUT ADAPTING..
( HE SOUNDS LIKE ALL KNOWING GOD BUT I LIKE HIS TEACHINGS)

ABOUT SOME EXPERIMENTS WITH CHICKENS...OPTIMAL NUTRITION, THE CELL IS VIRTUALLY IN WATER, THE BALANCE, (AUDIO IS SO BAD)

( DUDES HE IS 70 AND HE STILL HAS BROWN HAIR)

(I AM 12 MINUTES IN AND ITS 40 MIN LONG. )

ABOUT THE BALANCE OF THE CELLS. THATS WHY WE AGE, HE SAYS. RAW UNTIL 4 DOES DAMAGE TO THE BODY. THE BACKUP PLAN IS THAT SIREN CALLING YOU BACK TO COOKED FOODS..A FEW MORE A FEW MORE, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, ITS BREAKFAST AND LUNCHTIME AND THEN DINNER COOKED. ITS A DRUG. LIKE ALCOHOL. SAME WITH COOKED FOOD, YOU HAVE TO BE VIGILANT AND THAT IS THE KEY...YOU HAVE TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE YOU HAVE TO BE 100%

HE CAN RUN BY YOU, HE BEEN 30 YEARS RAW OR SOMETHING. TALKING ABOUT HIS WIFE. ABOUT YOGA. HOW HE REMEMBERS HIS PARTNER MAKING SOUFFLES.
SHE WAS A DANCER, EX MODEL..
ABOUT DURIAN EATING, AND YET SHE STILL EATS COOKED FOOD AND HE SEES THE EFFECT OF THIS.

GO 100% DO SOME FASTS, ALLOW YOUR BODY TO REST. ABOUT SOME OPERATIONS AND STAPH INFECTIONS AND ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER, IT WAS A SNOWBALL. PEOPLE GET SUCKED IN, OPERATIONS LATER YOU ARE STILL IN THE HOSPITAL. SHE WASNT 100%

OMG SHE DIED.

HIS OPINION WAS YOU HAVE TO BE 100% RAW. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO HEAL YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT BLOOD. HOW ICE PREVENTS INJURIES FROM HEALING. ALSO ABOUT FEVERS. ENZYME ACTIVITIES. EXERCISE, BLAH BLAH.

( HE DOES NOT LOOK 70!)

(CAN SOMEONE PICK UP HERE NOW AT 23 MINUTES)

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 28, 2014 01:44AM

Thanks Mado!

Date: August 31, 2014 11:33PM

Hey guys there is a new John Kohler Video about what he had said, Robert Lockheart in the video posted above

[www.youtube.com]

It is called "IF YOU EAT RAW UNTIL 4 Do You have a cooked food addiction?"

John Hasnt seen the talk but he is just talking @#$%& with him.

He is fresh meat of the woodstock fruits people. 100% raw, 70 years old.

There he goes talking about his life story once again..
but skip ahead..then about his woman who died..how she liked durians..
basically he is saying the same thing.

Then John talks about having baked potatoes and his energy going down and he couldnt break away then had mad cravings, and had to have them every night, then slipped hard...so he agrees.

HABITS ARE HARD TO BREAK he says.

Always shades of grey he says..then.. but main takeaway point, is that all raw is the best thing you can do for yourself. Then he doesnt care if you eat cooked food, just all plant..so I am not sure he is speaking with integrity or just compromising with evil to placate the masses or being wishy washy to attract more viewers. When he knows right from wrong for himself. But he says you choose.

Date: September 04, 2014 02:15AM

thanks mado

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 04, 2014 12:20PM

"..HIS OPINION WAS YOU HAVE TO BE 100% RAW...."

You have to?

These people forgot they were not 100% raw for most of their lives and accomplished great things.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 04, 2014 06:32PM

CoconutCream, who said that RawTill4 is a transitional diet? From what I know about Freelee and Harley, they used to be 100% raw but now have scaled it back to high-raw. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

What I am skeptical about are 100% raw fooders discussing back-up plans. If your diet requires a backup plan, then it would seem to me to be a bit too extreme to successfully carry out in the first place.

Date: September 06, 2014 05:16PM

Banana who. I dont know, so they are selling this as the absolute perfect diet, for life?

Tell me, Durian Rider, that eating cooked food, you dont feel as good as raw? That cooked food diet, is just about addiction and getting your fix. I know this so. Am I wrong? Does cooked food make you feel just as good as raw food diet, and is this all in my head and am I really crazy? I must have orthorexia. I really believe that cooked food makes you feel like @#$%& and brings all your thoughts through the filter of disgust and indigestion...and makes you feel like the grossest garbage can around in about an hour after eating. YOu can say this you can say that, but what is the body telling you after eating cooked food? That life isnt worth living like this, thats what I get. Like I have given up. I am just eating cooked food because of the addiction. Sticky @#$%&. Film over teeth, white parched lips because of dehydration...just cant drink enough water.. I cannot enjoy my own body. I can't be ok naked, I am dirty, I smell..I feel like a fat monster. I look older, my skin looks bloated, I look like an old lady to myself. Working out I sweat too much and get dehydrated. I crave everything under the sun.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2014 05:27PM by coconutcream.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables