Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Jonas Sunshine interviewed by Raw and Cooked Vegan Paul
Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: September 04, 2014 02:14AM

[youtu.be]

life vs lifelessness

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jonas Sunshine interviewed by Raw and Cooked Vegan Paul
Posted by: HH ()
Date: September 04, 2014 09:46PM

I like that guy. He's crazy but in a good way. I usually can't get through 2 minutes of a raw vegan youtube vid without being repulsed by the sales vibe. Not many people know about e-prime. Didn't watch the whole thing but will try to get to it later. Thanks for posting.

Date: September 05, 2014 08:10PM

thanks for watching , yes people exist product of their condition joy speed clarity. from eating whole ripe fresh in youth and now.

yea e-prime i find helps build peace and avoid conflict, enhance understanding and avoid confusion.

you exist welcome. as you please as it pleases you

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: September 06, 2014 04:47PM

Ok watching now, I used to have him on my fb feed. A little aggressive in his activism --against alot of fellow raw vegans and vegans. For things like cacao and eating oil, and honey. Lots of drama, he hates that stuff. He will call you out. Also if you eat cashews. He is 811 activist.

But he does brings an awareness to animals being killed for food by humans!

Animals come first before people, to some. I try to be balanced about that because more than half the world has never even seen a telephone and live in abject poverty so to make meat eating illegal, and giving animals rights over all people is kind of really a huge task. But that is his mission. I do not eat meat. I would rather not see it sold for meat. I can live by example I have learned. I used to get naked for Peta and used to scream at Burger King Employees about using chickens for food. SO he reminds me of me, when I was a rookie. I used to write letters about restaurants who had live lobster tanks. I was really into it for many years, animal activism. SO I see where he is coming from. I just moved on to other things and moved on, so my life has changed. Things like NOrth Korea refugees, call me to donate money now, and be involved in activism of that sort, to rescue people who are being abused.

I know he had his kids taken away for 811 diet. I would hear his wrath often about that and feel so sad, a little paranoid too. I feel terrible about that.

I can see him becoming a youtube star if he isnt already. I just wouldnt want to piss him off. He has alot of energy and I hear him go off often.

I love his hair. He has an exotic look. Very clean. Very passionate. He has a lot to say. Always has opinions. I enjoyed reading his posts.

Hey this is a two hour interview.
He lives in Phoenix.

I am up to 16 min. He is jumping from conversation to conversation. Wow. So much energy. His mum was a fanatic Hippocrates client. He might be the next guru.

Date: September 06, 2014 10:15PM

following non aggresion important. i feel you may have a perception

no hate hate exists tragic. see the gifts others bring you
and give empathy if you choose.

i AM not stuff i do stuff nad 811 , nathan pritkins thing?
how ahout nature a person who chooses to follow nature so as not to dehumanize ?

hha thanks for watching hope you friend me

i wouldn't make stuff illegal but i would engorage people to treat nature as they would themselves with kidness and reciprocity to meet our universal needs for harmony.

abolution matter to give a voice to the voiceless in a way that meets your need requiring no compromise so we maintain strong and with joy..

thanks for watching

no gurus. Brightworldview.

life vs lifelessness

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables