Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Walmart commercial shows mother cooking hot pockets for family dinner
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: September 06, 2014 05:31PM

Is this crazy commercial or what, what the hell, I could not believe when I saw on tv. This is whats for dinner??

OH man. Hot pockets...in the microwave?

[www.ispot.tv]

I am so glad I have discovered health. This reminds me of when I worked in a clinic and saw fat old people shuffling around with canes in hospital gowns shuffling to the microwave to get their hot pockets with their @#$%& and urine bags taped to their stomachs by tubes. Like, stop feeding patients processed food I would say in my head. You know the hot pockets machines you put in money and turn dial...in clinics! Where people are dying.

Notice in the commercial how they are showing the making of a salad but not the making of hot pockets or canned food? Why are not they showing their product, is this subliminal? Like its ok if you add a salad?

Now I feel bad, maybe there are poor mothers out there, but thats not what these people in the commercial look like.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2014 05:36PM by coconutcream.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Walmart commercial shows mother cooking hot pockets for family dinner
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 06, 2014 07:00PM

walmart icecream won't melt on the sun

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: Manta91 ()
Date: September 09, 2014 06:00PM

I saw this commercial as well. Though I know this is a reality for some, it was still pretty horrifying. Makes me sad that people are being encouraged to feed their families like this.

Date: September 09, 2014 07:15PM

I saw a new hot pockets commercial on HULU. They are marketing it as chefs make it and its a very healthy meal, if added with a salad.

Date: September 10, 2014 02:55AM

this could be sensed as you if don't have to the same cultural values as others (evrybody being equal). Some people are the masses or products of a society. They just live unconscious from what the economic forces tells them to do. They would see it normal like fish on water. Sucking up TV and buying synthetic hotpockets is normal. They could also drive by and get buckets full of pieces of oily chicken. Recently, I went to a festival and there were people eating pieces of chicken while standing up. They were making sucking noises and everything as if they were listening to some internal music unaware of their noises. They were like worms munching on oily flesh (fried chicken). It was like walking around sleeping zombies with worm/insect brains eating flesh pieces. Going back to the hot pockets, I was once one of them. There appear to be some triggering events in life that sets one awake and then different. Now you are more sensitive of industrial advertisements while others can't and remained aslept.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: September 10, 2014 09:32PM

Have you ever noticed how McDonald's specifically targets the black community? They even have a special McDonald's web-site for black people.

[www.mcdonalds.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 10, 2014 11:01PM

hot pockets commercial

what was weirder than the hot pocket

was how the "dad" was wearing a tie

at the dinner table

a casual dinner with the wife and kids

so here is my dumb question:

do most of you men wear ties when you are having dinner at the table?

in your OWN home?

no guests, no special holiday, no graduation day, no wedding reception day...

just regular dinner

just another day dinner

just wondering...

maybe i just don't have a clue as to how other familiies operate

i would think that any guy
after he came home from work
could not WAIT to take that horrible choke hold off of his neck lolsmiling smiley

but hey

maybe hot pockets is truly a formal EVENT worth dressing up for

Date: September 12, 2014 04:09PM

Well I guess a guy who works in an office, manager, or boss, who wears a tie, comes home and sits down to a meal with his family. Meaning he has a job and can afford more than frozen hot pockets you microwave for your family.

But maybe this is how the rest of society live? I remember when I was a little girl my mother put on family size campbells soup split pea - the gigantic can. That was dinner.
She also fed us MSG At every meal in the form of adobo seasoning. Lots of MSG, our food was orange with it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2014 04:11PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: September 16, 2014 01:08AM

CNC,
Yes, I think this is considered 'normal' by most people. Anything healthier than this is 'fanatical'. I certainly used to eat hot pockets, and thought they were good. I don't remember eating them with the suggested salad however. But if people manage to eat the salad with them, that might keep some amount of troubles away.

But it is sad to consider what is 'normal' or what conforms to a regular 'standard' or average behavior. A lot of people must figure if its being produced it must be ok, otherwise the producers wouldn't make it. Thats really turning over responsibility to others big time. The majority doesn't see a connection between health and exercise, diet, daily habits.

Date: September 16, 2014 02:09AM

wearing a tie could symbolize "up scale" restaurant, which is what poor people aspire to symbolize so that they don't look poor. The commercial in their minds would program the mind to filter out the dirty microwave of the "break room" at work. Eat an easy "hot pocket." It is an upscale Walmart symbol because the TV says so.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: September 16, 2014 02:21AM

"The majority doesn't see a connection between health and exercise, diet, daily habits"

There's so many different things dumbing down the population combined with the slave system of America where many people are forced to worked ridiculous hours just to support themselves so have no time to research and access information other than the mainstream news, which definitely isn't telling you much, if anything about natural cures, raw food vegan diets, government corruption, etc. The system supports a diseased, lazy, mentally unstable populous. Look around... vaccines, GMO's, processed foods, fast food chains, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, aspartame, alcohol/cigarettes, chemicals in body/household products, etc. Malnourished, stressed, and heavy toxicity isn't a healthy combo but unfortunately accurately describes a large number of Americans.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables