Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

CDC whistleblower vaccines cause autism
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: September 08, 2014 02:41PM

I heard an interview last night about a CDC whistleblower who crunched the numbers, saying basically all the reports- been cooked to make it look like mercury does not cause autism and he says it has. He tells it exactly how it was done. They lie and hide the results. No mainstream media will cover this because they are all paid for by big pharma. He said lots of children, small as infants are being brain damaged. He says there are things in the vaccines that do not belong in there too and the government knows. He could not do it anymore so he left the CDC. This is huge story. I couldnt sleep all night. I imagined all the mothers, whose kids, who they know, regressed after vaccines, and turned vegetable like. How they were told by doctors there are no links, when its crystal clear. When I worked at a clinic and I took phone calls from mothers who said after the vaccine, their kid changed completely and noone would talk to them. Do people really believe vaccines eradicated diseases in the past, when those diseases were out the door , on the way out, before vaccine was even introduced? That is what doctors tell patients. I was pressured to get them and if I said no, I have to sign papers saying I understand I am putting my child at risk. Its all BS. This story is huge and in all the autism websites and health ones. This will rattle the foundation. This is a real cdc whistleblower, a top guy. I do not believe in the germ theory for many years anyways. I think we are all responsible for what happens to us, not germs. How we eat especially. This story made me so sad. So sad. I am just waiting for the day mothers do not have to be scared anymore that someone wants to hurt their children. I believe doctors, the whole system will fail, if this gets out and people know what their doctors told them to do for financial gain. And the lawsuits. Its so SAD. These are babies and children. Little gods and goddesses of love. They look to us for protection.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CDC whistleblower vaccines cause autism
Date: September 08, 2014 03:00PM

All the mainstream news- when you search cdc whistleblower, the news..are being flooded with ebola news or this new virus causing like ten kids in the whole world, to have respiratory illnesses. Nothing.

He is scared for his and his families safety too and always travels with his lawyers

I think this is the Ed Snowden of the medical world.

THe news that does cover it are splicing words, its going to come down to even his religion, and they are going to screw with his whole life. There are think tanks solving this problem. Thousands are working on this.

Time is saying there is a war going on..his validity..he was the numbers cruncher..he knows what he is talking about!!
Mass DATA FIXING. CNN is denying this, because they are paid by commercials by big pharma. Its so bad, so corrupt. No one can say anything and lots more are going to come out and say, they had to leave their own jobs just to report on this.

I have said this before, it pains me, but my baby cousin died after getting the two month booster shots, just slept and never woke up..they called it SIDS. ANd my aunt and uncle were on the news in their small town and it was the night my parents came to visit them, bringing gifts of cribs and baby clothes. My dad is a lawyer so he had to take care of alot of things on their behalf. Its so sad. SO sad. So when people tell me I am crazy tin foil hat person, I know I am not. Just like all the mothers out there, THAT KNOW.

I am not an activist either. Just heard about it last night and dreamed and woke up thinking about it. Just a regular person.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2014 03:02PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: Simple Green ()
Date: September 08, 2014 10:54PM

Thanks for the post. I am due with my first baby any day and do not plan on any vaccines or eye ointments or anything they normally do. I recently read a similar story about "numbers game" and how they make it look like there is no harm in these vaccines.

Luckily I found out my employer isn't forcing me to get the flu vaccines this year, so I get to wear the mask again all flu season once I return from maternity leave. That is fine with me. That mask is freedom to me : ) I know 3 families that never vaccinated their children and they have all grown up to me smart healthy people (of course).

Date: September 10, 2014 11:48PM

""""Congressman Bill Posey’s office has confirmed exclusively to Benswann.com that a “very large number” of documents have been turned over by CDC scientist, Dr. William Thompson, who has admitted that the CDC suppressed information about the links between the MMR vaccine and autism in some cases. According to Congressman Posey’s spokesman, George Cecala, “I can confirm that we have received a very large number of documents and we are going through those documents now. There are a lot of them, so it will take some time.” Cecala could not say exactly how many documents are in possession of the Congressman’s staff though sources tell me that as many as 100,000 documents have been handed over. """"

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: September 11, 2014 04:13AM

This is insane. I have two children, one is almost three and the second is much younger, but neither has been sick. When people ask me how it's possible, and they do ask frequently, I tell them I have never let a medical doctor so much as touch either child, much less vaccinate. I get more strange judgemental looks than anything.

Date: September 12, 2014 04:20PM

I know Tezcal. Its amazing. People just do not know basic things. They can not be their own doctor.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2014 04:24PM by coconutcream.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables