Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rare virus thats just the same as a cold.
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: September 09, 2014 07:14PM

There is this rare virus that has the same symptoms of cold and flu and everyone is freaking out about it.

If its the same symptoms as a cold, then why is this a big deal? What if, it is the same thing.

The enterovirus its called. And its all over the news. I do not get it. Please explain to me the big deal?

I know the CDC whistleblower case is going to be forgotten or not even looked at, because the news is flooded with the news of these kids getting this cold.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rare virus thats just the same as a cold.
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 10, 2014 02:33AM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is this rare virus that has the same
> symptoms of cold and flu and everyone is freaking
> out about it.
>
> If its the same symptoms as a cold, then why is
> this a big deal? What if, it is the same thing.
>
> The enterovirus its called. And its all over the
> news. I do not get it. Please explain to me the
> big deal?
>
> I know the CDC whistleblower case is going to be
> forgotten or not even looked at, because the news
> is flooded with the news of these kids getting
> this cold.

It's called HYPE. It's called the Hidden Hand. It's called domestic terrorism right before 9/11 (notice all the other "scary" OMG! stories bandied around right now). I am so glad I am out of the Matrix. To believe in ISIS and this fake virus must really suck...

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: September 10, 2014 03:23AM

Mystery virus EV-D68 exploding among vaccinated children; U.S. medical system clueless without a vaccine

Here's an excerpt I liked:

Children who have been vaccinated with MMR vaccines, influenza vaccines, polio vaccines and many others are the same children who are now being struck by EV-D68. How do we know this? Because we know how the rabid pro-vaccine media consistently reports on viral outbreaks:

Vaccine media propaganda rule #1) If an outbreak ever occurs among unvaccinated children, then the published stories will strongly condemn parents for failing to vaccinated their children while promoting vaccines as the one and only solution.

Vaccine media propaganda rule #2) If there's an inconvenient fact about vaccines that the media doesn't want the public to know, it will withhold that fact from all its stories. This was made abundantly clear in the recent media-wide blackout of the CDC whistleblower story, where top CDC scientist Dr. William Thompson openly admitted to committing scientific fraud at the CDC in order to hide the link between MMR vaccines and autism. Click here to read the once-secret letter Dr. Thompson sent to CDC director Julie Gerberding, admitting to a cover-up.

Learn more: [www.naturalnews.com]

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 10, 2014 02:54PM

OMG, thanks Prana. I thought so. The CDC has ZERO credibility and yet they still get quoted as if we should believe a word they say...

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: September 10, 2014 11:50PM

OOOh Prana that is big big big news

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables