Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

LOVE
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: September 19, 2014 03:37AM

I think this world, people in it, need to focus more on love.
Love, what is it to you? A giant pink sun? Where is it, what does it feel like? Can you link to it, can you download information from Love? Can you heal the world? Can you imagine? And if you imagine any scenario, do you give birth to it on another level? Raw foods helps you link to love. Its juice. Its heaven. Your digestion will be like yours was when you were a child. Enzymes will dance in your body. Radiating you. Can you send love to another person? Can you link your hearts together with silver cord? Can love be a weapon. Ever, even if its against evil? Or not, you just love the evil? But you can't. Can you? No Love is not pain. Its joy only. Unless you are a masochist. Freedom, power. Love is good, always, love is life. Death is evil, then. Life is good, life creating ideas, creating worlds through quantum universes. Just on thoughts alone. If you can imagine it, you can create that world. Existing simultaneously.
Raw vegan juices, watermelon juice, coconut juice, coconut cream, durian cream..those are foods that will link you to the gods!
Can there be another reality where you become or turn into an angel? That can save the world from darkness? In a Libertarian paradise? ATLANTIS!
Do we save the world by imagining it saved? In detail? Saved by beautiful angel. Yet there are those who call those angels demons. What is the savior? What is the process, what has to happen? Why is there always yin and yang, why cannot everybody be yin and all get along? Or yang, all of us? Why teams, duality war? Why can't you get everyone to agree with you ? Why are people such opposites?
Love must be nurtured in your hearts. Meditated on. In bed. Late at night. Healing others, focus on what you want to happen in this world, on tv in the news. Focus on love. Feel good. Give hugs. Send love to people you meet and talk to. In your minds. Imagine conversations in your head about it. Its healthy I think.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOVE
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 19, 2014 04:06AM

<<Can you link to it, can you download information from Love?>>

yes

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 19, 2014 07:28AM

The food we eat, the animals we kills and eat, the chemicals we consume, all these make us less humans, animal like, a life of the senses, sex, alcohol, drugs.
Love is difficult to achieve in those conditions.

WE ARE WHAT WE EAT.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2014 07:40AM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 19, 2014 11:00AM

<<<Raw foods helps you link to love. ...Raw vegan juices, watermelon juice, coconut juice, coconut cream, durian cream..those are foods that will link you to the gods!>>>

“Food is a love note from God. Its letters are written by the rays of the sun. It says I love you and I shall take care of you and sustain you with the offerings of my earth. If we take time to read the love letter, by chewing carefully and feeling the messages that are stored in food by the sun, earth, wind, water, and even by those who have grown, harvested, and prepared the food, its assimilation takes on a whole new meaning. This is a specific way of receiving God's grace, a holy sacrament to be experienced slowly, carefully, and consciously.” -Gabriel Cousens, M.D.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: September 19, 2014 06:29PM

We have to eat life to have life, it is an act of love, a symbiotic relation, that is why we should not eat our fellow friends, animals, but those from a lower kingdom, the vegetable and mineral kingdoms.

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: September 19, 2014 08:59PM

+1

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: September 19, 2014 11:19PM

Hi, coconutcream, have you seen this video?

Alicia Keys: "We Are Here"
[vimeo.com]

I know she's just another Illuminati New World puppet, but it's a beautiful song anyway.

Date: September 26, 2014 04:10PM

Love is always here for all of us and the cure for everything. Easier said than done, but when you raw, you higher as far as feelings emotions and inspiration.

Love is what makes us pretty. Beautiful.

Everyone on their death bed wishes I WISH I HAVE LOVED MORE. How can you love more today. In todays world.

Date: September 28, 2014 09:45AM

Let's see how long we can keep this thread running...

i like this thread...

good topic

can we just have this thread running always?

let's see...

Date: September 28, 2014 03:56PM

I love my life. I love my family. I do. I cannot believe sometimes the days I have. Filled with love. I sit outside in nature. Or I do a Mirror focus where I sit and meditated while looking at myself for 10-20 minutes. I have a big beautiful gold framed mirror. I sit there with my pajamas and no makeup and I have all these ideas pass me by. I love my partner. I do. He isnt his body, but he is inside his head looking out at me and his own body, like WTF are we doing here on this Planet.

I really believe that in the coming times, end times, apocalypse spiritual energies coming...whatever you believe...these trying times, that if you do not have love, you wont make it. I mean things getting hairy, if you read the news. we really need to create a counter. Its a war against love. A war against humanity. Individuality. Women, etc etc etc and we have to arm ourselves with energy and love. Heal. We have to heal. Inside to begin with.

Our little cells, I mean who knows how they benefit from feelings of love and happiness? Joy?

Looking at someone and thinking, my god, you are so beautiful, look at your skin. Look at your eyes. Your little black pupils leading to your soul. Your little pineal gland where a little version of you is sitting there watching, seeing all, the all seeing eye.

Meditate on love. Sit quietly and just focus. And in a few days it will come to you in matter. You will know. If you call it it will come. If you focus on love it will show up. You will feel enlightened. Somehow, however way it chooses to find you.

You can try healing people from afar. Sending messages. Healing this planet, even for a second. Sending love to all those suffering. Snding them energy to deal with their circumstances.

Or how about massages? Giving someone a massage? And then sending your love into them. With their permission of course. Healing white light. Making things right, crystal clear. Attracting your mission in life to show itself to you.

Learning from others, being open to energies. Riding on a bus and seeing it packed and noone speaking, but you can fell people thinking. Its love on off, very short bursts, then anti love. Everyone has this.

Love, the unseen. When you focus on it, what is it. It is invisible. Or is it another human soul? Is it looking, thinking about someone? What the hell is it. What the heaven is it. Why do we all want it. Can we give it out too?

Posted by: Raw4ever ()
Date: September 29, 2014 06:59AM

Yogi Bhajan on love...

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 29, 2014 07:38PM

coconutcream

<<Love, the unseen >>

bingo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables