Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

food on Mars
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 20, 2014 11:35PM

anyone considering buying a one way ticket to Mars?

NASA .... then .... Space X and a bunch of other privately owned companies are competing with each other to get to Mars

from my understanding , the private companies are mostly going one way cuz it is too difficult to get back to Earth plus the whole point of going there is to colonize it

my question is :

why don't they just clean up Earth instead? It IS renewable if we all work together and cooperate

what makes the think that using Earth as a landfill and then bailing out to Mars is the answer?

the same mindset and mentality will still be at Mars and then Mars will be no different than Earth ( yet.. another landfill )

then what...Jupiter?

at any rate, the lack of oxygen and the super high rates of poisonous CO2

is not exactly beckoning me

main question : how are they supposed to get water to grow food?
do they honestly think they can just siphon all the moisture out of the soil and filter it for

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: food on Mars
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 21, 2014 05:19AM

A climber was asked

"Why do you want to climb Mount Everest?"

He replied

"Because it's there"

So too humans will always want to go to Mars because it is there.

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: September 24, 2014 10:56AM

I would not go there even if they paid me. I guess it's a matter of personal preferences?

I would like to for some holidays to a warm place where there is lots of yummy fruit so that I could stuff myself with them.

No fruit on Mars. Do you think it would be possible to create a garden there?

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: September 24, 2014 11:19AM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> anyone considering buying a one way ticket to
> Mars?

why buy a ticket when you can go to Mars under your own steam anytime you want. smiling smiley

We don't need spaceships, we just need to meditate, but of course we get limited veiwing according to what `so called' level we are. smiling smiley

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: close2raw ()
Date: September 24, 2014 08:38PM

I think that Mars will be a novelty much like the moon. We will go there once, maybe a handful of times at the most, at enormous cost to everyone, and then forgotten.

Date: September 24, 2014 08:54PM

The higher level beings living in Mars will only let us low level Earthlings see only so much. All they will allow most people to see is the outside which is a boring red rock. The Martians will not let the Earthlings see the really good stuff going on inside. smiling smiley

The human race is so foolish for doing what they are doing. Do you think a bunch of high levels beings want a bunch of murderers and haters coming onto their planet? No way! The Martians will make various parts of the planet invisible and will certainly NOT allow access to the inside of the planet.

We will never discover advanced and evolved civilisations on other planets because we are not evolved enough to deal with it. We are considered low lives because we can't even treat our own people well, so alien folks are not going to want us in their backyards. We have a lot of waking up to do. I hope the public never reach Mars because they don't need us on their planet. We don't deserve to be travelling to any planet until we stop killing beings and start treating each other with love.

Very litle info on the universe will ever be shared with us until we grow up. We have ego, we hate, we lie etc. We are rejects that no-one in the universe wants anything to do with, that is why most of us will never meet aliens or get to travel off planet to visit other places.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: brome ()
Date: September 24, 2014 10:13PM

In the mid 1900s a shaving cream company put up road side humor for advertising in a series of 5 small signs:

"Free — free / a trip to Mars / for 900 / empty jars / Burma-Shave

One respondent, Arlyss French, who was the owner of a Red Owl grocery store, did submit 900 empty jars; the company replied: "If a trip to Mars / you earn / remember, friend / there's no return." The company, on the recommendation of Red Owl's publicity team, sent him on vacation to the town of Moers (often pronounced "Mars" by foreigners) near Duisburg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany"

Moers would be a good alternative.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: September 25, 2014 06:19PM

I do not think they can go clean up Mars, I think the money raised will be used for ominous purposes.

Its too far away. The money raised will be spent here on Earth.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables